My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ periwinkle sybil ;; the book fanatic

Postby grizzly. » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:31 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          ImageImage
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
      If I won this precious girl, I would more than likely doodle little pictures of her
      in my notebooks, and doodle her on the oekaki. I would become more
      engaged on the JBD Hangout site, and make more friends for her
      to socialize with. If she were to find a mate eventually, it wouldn't be
      for a long while, as I personally don't see her as one to want to be in any
      sort of relationship besides friendship.Not right now at least, maybe as
      she gets older. She'll become a cherished character of mine and will never
      be in need of a new home. Even after I become less active on any website
      once I'm off in college, she'll still always find her way in my notes and on
      a random piece of paper. She's too pretty not to! Also, I do not plan on
      altering her in any way shape, or form. She is perfect just as is. The only
      only time I may alter her looks is if I add temporary accessories
      for holidays, and even then it would only be in the art work I created.
    ╚═══════════════════════╝

╔══════════╗

username -grizzly.
name - periwinkle sybil
nickname - sybil, wink, or peri
gender - female
age - 20
birthday - september 18
zodiac - virgo
neg. traits - shy, pessimistic,
indecisive, skeptical,
tends to procrastinate
pos. traits - loyal,
intelligent, patient,
sensible, down to earth,
neut. traits - adaptable,
introvert, self disciplined,
flexible, curious
parents - mom, dad
r. status - single
crush - none
hobby - reading

╚══════════╝

Her nose stuck in a book, her mind went deep into the world of the
    story she was currently reading. It wasn't what she normally read, but she figured
    she should try to venture off into different genres of books, so she was currently
    reading a horror mystery book. Oh how it made the wheels turn in her head,
    making the words on the pages become like an actual movie in her brain. She
    loved the feeling she got when she read. It was almost like an escape. Not that
    she needed one, she just enjoyed getting lost in other stories. Other worlds. Other
    adventures. I mean who wouldn't be thrilled about that? She knew that others
    didn't really enjoy books as much as she did, and Sybil didn't exactly know why.
    It could take you away for a while, get you to become connected with the
    characters in the books. Develop either a love, or hate, for them as if they were
    real people.

Mystery books were swiftly becoming her favorite. They made you think more
    about 'who did it' instead of following the plot line. It made her study each
    character's actions more, see how they acted throughout the book. It's getting
    closer and closer to the good part where the protagonist is getting closer and
    closer to figuring out who the antagonist is when....her stomach growls. The
    mild pain gnawing at her stomach pulled her out of her mental movie of the story.
    Her sudden reminder of reality kind of irritated her at times. She knew she has
    to eat, it's only apart of life. She'd usually get up and go get a little snack, along
    with some peppermint tea, which would be substituted for hot chocolate with a
    candy cane hanging out of it in the cold months of winter. She didn't know why,
    but the minty taste of peppermint always seemed to lull her to a calm, relaxed
    state of mind. Hunkering down in her spot, she continued to read, going back a
    few pages to re-read them so she could get back into the depths of the story,
    as every once in a while she'd reach over and pull a small hand full of chex mix
    and plop it into her mouth as she continued the story.

A few hundred pages later, Sybil was concentrating on every word on the pages,
    she was long gone from the real-world and was deeply plunged into the mysteries
    of the book. That is until she felt a warm hand resting on her shoulder, causing her
    hastily jump out of her story and back into reality. As well as literally jump in her
    seat. Looking up over her shoulder, she saw her mother standing over her with an
    amused smile spread across her face.

"I didn't startle you now did I dear?" Depre asked, trying as hard as she could to keep
    herself from giggling. Maneuvering around the couch so she could sit besides Sybil,
    she reached for the bowl that contained the mostly-eaten chex mix.

"Yes, mom. I didn't even hear you knock." Sybil explained. Dog-earing the page she
    was on before setting the book down on the coffee table in front of her. "Would
    you like some grapes to munch on?" She asked before getting up off the couch and
    making her way towards the kitchen.

Chuckling slightly at her daughter's response and her offer, she sat back in comfort
    as she relaxed. "You know me well, Sybil. I'll never pass up an opportunity for grapes."
    Reaching for the bowl when Sybil returned, she plucked a grape off of the vine and
    plopped it back into her mouth. "Periwinkle Sybil, you need to leave this apartment
    every once in a while. When's the last time you went out for a walk or hung out with
    any of your friends?" She asked in between each grape that was tossed into her mouth.
    "Reading is good for you, but my darling daughter, you must go out and live your life...
    outside of your books."

Sybil sighed at her mother's mention of needing to get out more. "Alright. I'll go for a
    walk right now then. You can stay here and relax if you'd like. I'll be back later." Giving
    her mother a brief kiss on the head, she snatched her book before retreating out of her
    apartment and started her walk down the street, towards the local park.

Upon reaching the park she sat underneath a large oak tree, and opened her book. This
    was typically something Sybil would do, however this time she decided that she wanted
    to spice things up a little bit. Placing the book gently in between her teeth she gripped
    the tree and started to climb. It was very rare of her to climb a tree, but every now and
    then it would only help her to get away from reality even more. Up, up, up she climbed,
    until she was a good several feet above the ground. Making herself cozy in a large branch
    with her back pressed up against the trunk of the tree, she opened up the book and dived
    right back into her story, just like usual. Some could say that she was addicted to books
    and that she needed an intervention from them, but keeping books away from Sybil is like
    keeping a mouse away from cheese. It simply just won't happen, but that is what makes
    her unique.
Last edited by grizzly. on Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:02 pm, edited 10 times in total.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Periwinkle Sybil UFA

Postby Karmaloco » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Name: Periwinkle Sybil
Goes by: Sybil
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Birthday: February 18th
Birthstone Amethyst

Appearance(Anthro):
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115
Eyes: Bi-colored, Blue/Yellow
Hair: None
Build: Slim, healthy
Items:
Ears: Two gold hoop earrings, in both ears
Neck: Two necklaces, one star one key
Wrist: Leather band with an amethyst heart
Pouch Contents: Headphones, Ipod, lists of times at the soup kitchen, and directions to her meals on wheels route.

Personality:
Relaxed:
It takes a lot to upset Sybil. She is always going with the flow of things and hardly ever gets stressed. Along with never really getting stressed out she also hardly ever gets angry over things. She would rather have a day where she could just lay around and stay home with a nice music mix, her tablet, and inspiration.
Playful:
Sybil always loves to goof around and play the fool. She's always active in being the goofy friend that loves to make anyone laugh and smile. Seeing someone smile brings joy to her and she can't help but smile herself. At times she has been known to make silly puns that don't necessarily make a lot of since but can be really funny.
Charitable:
She is a very kind hearted spirit and loves to give a hand to anyone in need. Sybil loves to share with others that truly need help and she also loves to give her spare time to helping. She volunteers to a number of charities such as meals on wheels and feeding the hungry at the local food bank. She dislikes when there's someone that might be hungry out there and she can't help.
Childish
Although she is very charitable and collected she can be extremely childish. She can laugh at almost anything you'd think only children would laugh at. She has a small obsession with stuffed toys, as well as loves to watch cartoons. Sybil loves to mock others as well, only when its okay and its in good fun. She can be more collected when it's needed but she likes to still keep a childish tune to her.
Open
Sybil is surprisingly open and doesn't hide things often. She can talk to anyone about anything and not feel any sort of awkward feeling or discomfort. Sybil also loves having deep, open conversations with friends and learning more about them at every angle. She also loves hearing other points of views to arguments to be able to meet in the middle to solve a problem.
Soft Spoken:
Although Sybil is very open and honest about everything, she is very soft spoken and almost always has a soft tone in her voice. She has a hard time speaking loudly and often really hates picking up the pitch in her voice. When she is asked to she often blushes and will speak louder but yet she is very quite.

Sybil's relationship with her parents has always been an amazing one. She feels she can express anything she needs to with her mother and father. Whenever she is facing a conflicting situation the first person she goes to is her mother for guidance and helping her decide which path she should take. Along with the being open she also still will check in with her parents often and see how they are doing. Her bond with her parents is unlike any other bond she has. She still has several childhood friends that she loves to keep in contact with when she can. Sybil loves to see where they are now and how all of their lives have changed over the years. She is happy when any of her friends reach out to her for help or even just to chat about a person that bugged them the day before. As well as her old friends she is always open to making new friends as she develops through her life. Friends and family have always been important to Sybil and she intends on keeping it that way throughout her life.

Username:
Karmaloco
Jellybean Hangout:
Link
Why do you want her:
I've been a fan of Sybil ever since she was born. I was active in the bean community for a while until I became discouraged by a loss a while ago. Here recently I've been trying for readopts. I'm a non-bean owner that has been in love with this species for a very long time. If I were to be lucky enough to win Sybil I would spoil her in art made by me and others. I would also be sure to role play her as often as possible, because I feel role playing really brings out the char. If she started to develop some sort of feelings for another bean I wouldn't by any means want them rushing into being mates, mateship posses should be long and drawn out to develop them together as a couple and then and only then should the become mates. Sorry this is so long, I've just always been a very big fan of Sybil and whoever wins her I'm positive will be very caring and treat her like a queen.

All art by me
Last edited by Karmaloco on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:24 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Karmaloco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:30 pm

Res! : D Goodness yes <3
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Estherpuppy » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Username: Estherpuppy
Name: Periwinkle Sybil
Gender: Female { this will stay this way. I respect those who identify by a different gender, but Sybil will not be one of those beans }
Why do you want her: { include what you'll do if you win her, please }
shy and smart

:) i will be trying!
Hello, I'm Estherpuppy
I am a mother, and an adult player!
I have one daughter and two sons!
I trade very unfairly because I collect pets if I think they're cute or not!
Have a good day! :)
My Plumerian: Slurpee
My Kiamara: Horacio
My JBD: Poppy

Estherpuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sunburst~ » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:48 am

Username; ~Sunburst~
JBD Hangout; [url]Click[/url]
Name; Periwinkle Sybil
Nickname;s Perry, Sybil
Gender; Female
Why Do I Want Her?; I was able to get my first Jelly Bean dragon
about two months ago, Jezebel, and I decided that she needed a
friend. As well as that, I am absolutely obsessed with Jelly Bean
Dragons. They come in so many shapes, colors, and designs-it's
impossible to just have one! I was told in a previous JBD
adoption that I would win an adoption sooner or later because I
put so much effort, art, etc. in my form. I try my hardest, and I
hope to one day win a JBD and make it mine. Periwinkle is such
a pretty JBD, and her name fits her perfectly. Also, I've always
wanted to have a bean romance RP <3
Personality; WIP
Mate; None atm
Children; None atm
Best Friend; Jezebel and Sybil
are very close friends. Meeting at the
local boardwalk, the two had both lost
at the same, rigged game-balloon darts.
The two shared the same hatred for the
rigged games and spent the rest of the
night on the pier together discussing
common interests. Sybil was amazed
when she discovered that Jezebel
wanted to be a pirate when she grew
up, but they were just little beans at
the time. They continued to keep one
another in contact since Sybil went to
college to be an astronomist. Sybil
was slightly annoyed when Jezebel got
married because she felt like Jezebel
had someone better than her, but she
got over it, realizing Jezebel wasn't
technically hers to have. After Jezebel's
kids moved out, the two became closer
than ever.
Pets; Sybil has a grey/white collie,
Neptune. She got him during her college
years when she began to loose contact
with Jezebel, but now that they're closer
than ever, she still loves Neptune with
all of her heart. The two spend quality
time together daily and go to the local
dog park together. Sybil enjoys making
minty dog treats for him, and Neptune
enjoys eating them! Here's what Neptune
looks like.
Hobbies; Sybil enjoys astronomy, of
course, so you'll commonly see her
outside in her backyard laying on the
grass looking up at the stars and planets.
She tries to document everything she sees
each night to see if she can discover any
new patterns. As well as astronomy,
Sybil also enjoys volunteering at her local
humane society with Jezebel. The two go
there at least twice a week and help out
there by cleaning the cages, feeding the
animals, and making toys.
Likes; Animals, fruit, astronomy,
starry nights, summer nights, fleece
blankets, cooking, reading, country music,
horseback riding, going out to eat.
Dislikes; Bugs, cold weather, snow,
veggies, pop music, rock n' roll, nuts,
skirts.
~Sunburst~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:13 am

Username: { you must have a JBD Hangouts account, so link that as well. You DO NOT have to be active, but I just want to make sure you have an account }
Name: Periwinkle Sybil { don't change this }
Gender: Female { this will stay this way. I respect those who identify by a different gender, but Sybil will not be one of those beans }

hooooWDY OMG RES
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:48 am

This will end most likely in a week uvu
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:07 am

Username: Kage the shadow
My name on there is also the same as on here, but I will link to it later.
Name: Periwinkle Sybil { don't change this }

WIP FOR THIS DREAM BEEEEAAANN!!
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Masquerade » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Someone messaged me asking for an extension, so this will be ending on January 8th now <3
hello!! i am retired, but feel free to message me if you ever need some help <3
Helpful links for New Members!
Adopt a Newbie - Newbie Guide & Index - Help Tickets - GHAA: Free Pets for Newbies
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me