--

Postby prixie » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:01 am

Username:

hey there I'm prixie c:

Owner or Non-owner:

non-owner

Makoatl Name

Eris
      -- ( greek in origin, she was named after the goddess of strife.)

Makoatl Gender

female

Physical Description
      Midnight black hair flows down her shoulders, coming to a rest on the ground near her paws. Her large violet eyes are hidden behind her straight hair, her long lashes lined with black. They literally glow with intelligence and curiosity. Her extremely slender, feminine form ripples with untold strength. Black finger-less gloves decorate her front-paws, adorned with silver armor. Claws are visible and partially retractable. Her pelt is primarily white with a grey-black palette trailing along her spine. On her back is a black dragon wing marking, the wings outstretched, symmetrical on each side. She doesn't smile, not yet anyway.
      [100 words] [635 characters]

Story
      Rain poured down in strips, drumming against the roof relentlessly. It streaked down the windows, and collected in puddles, becoming part of a greater existence, a newly formed lake in the center of the street. The roads were barren, the plaza cleared. The air had the faint scent of chimney-smoke. The trees were bare and provided no shelter. All were in their homes, except for one, of course. If one looked hard enough among the fog that obscured the distant trees, they would see a shadowed figure sitting beneath the pouring sky, a sweet melody drifting gently around her like a fine mist, the words foreign and unknown to you. But one must enjoy things as they last, for she disappears along with the rain, and only the purest too. Many a man has tried to approach the mysterious maiden, but she always seems to vanish upon their approach.
      There are many tales that have collected around this demure damsel. They say she was once a beautiful dragoness.
Last edited by prixie on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:57 pm, edited 10 times in total.
prixie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write About Your Dream Makoatl!

Postby darling feathers » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:21 am

------------------------------------------
Username:
featherberry123
Owner or Non-owner:
non-owner
Makoatl Name
aphrodite
"goddess of love"
Makoatl Gender
female
Physical Description
-smaller than most makos-
-non-retractable front claws-
-tiny fangs stick out of mouth-
-very simple designs-
-possible color palettes below-
x x x x
Story
Aphrodite wasn't one that liked
huge events. She always found
herself on the small side. Never
tall enough for this group, but
too tall for this group. She
always made friends, but none of
them stuck around. Aphrodite
loves to talk, and she fears that
this is what drives away her friends.
Last edited by darling feathers on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
darling feathers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby parvroon » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Username: thebestizwiz
Owner or Non-owner: Non-owner, a little late to the par-tay
Makoatl Name Keta
Makoatl Gender Female
Physical Description [Limit 100 Words]
She has stripes fading as they go down her back. Her chest has a bright light blue stripe with a thin darker one inside of it. Her base is a sunset color, and her tail is capable of curling up at times. She would be based on this octopus:
http://www.junoon.co/sw-store/images//j ... 216239.jpg
Her paws would have spots on each toe.
Story -NO PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION- [Limit 500 Words]
Keta cradled a little baby octopus her her paws. She was underwater, looking at all of the sea life, when she had spotted a tiny baby octopus, big enough to live on its own, small enough to be afraid. She didn't know what to do with it, b

wip
My best friend in rl is purpledaeyes, do not block us please.
I'm gone on vacation, please pm me about adopts.
Check out my new species, Sarkars!
parvroon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sentoki » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:34 pm

Username:
Owner or Non-owner:
Makoatl Name
Makoatl Gender

major WIP
Art by rottingseams on dA

Pretty much on an indefinite hiatus. Will only check back from time to time when school and work commitments allow it.

My dA | TSC | Commissions: OPEN

" Truely, it is in loss that we learn a thing's true value "
~Jacqueline Carey
Sentoki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GressgrinAST » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:58 am

username;;
adventureswordtora

owner or non-owner?;;
Non-owner.

makoatl name;;
Aurus

makoatl gender;;
Male

physical description;;
Aurus' long fur is white in colour, and although he tries his best to keep it clean and free from dust, it's usually a little dirty. His paws, tail and long, plaited hair are patterned with light yellow swirls, and his eyes are surrounded with a mask-like pattern of the aforementioned pastel colour. As his name suggests, Aurus's wide eyes are a bright, gleaming gold. He's just a little bit shorter than most other makos his age. Around his neck is a heavy golden choker adorned with a polished topaz crystal. Each of his paws has a similar golden bracer.

(100/100 words)

story;;
The golden sun was disappearing over the horizon, casting shadows over the hills, trees and shrubs that covered it and turning everything that wasn't high enough up into a pitch black silhouette. The stars were beginning to show themselves; beautiful, silver objects that glinted in the darkening sky, slowly getting brighter as the sun left. It was in this quiet, peaceful time that a single makoatl, his usually shining fur matted and twisted and his eyes frantic, bounded through the heavy undergrowth. His paws and lower legs were covered in red scratches from where he had chosen to take a shortcut through a thorned hedge, and he wasn't stopping for anything, be it bush, wildlife creature, or even the odd confused makoatl.

The frantic mako stopped short of wherever he was going as a long, animalistic howl tore through the sky, followed by bouts of furious barks and grunts, accompanied by loud crunching as his follower made its way towards Aurus, treading on and crushing autumn leaves and twigs that were strewn about the forest floor. The mako whined quietly as a pair of glowing red eyes suddenly appeared from a bush to his left, and he jumped away from them in a last resort to escape. Leaves rustled and twigs snapped as the makoatl tried to get away.

"You know, there was a shortcut back at that hill..." a taunting voice resonated around Aurus. "Of course, you were too absorbed in your own well-being to notice it. Talk about irony." A deep, throaty chuckle echoed from the speaker, sounding as if he hadn't had a drink of water in decades.

(271/500 words)
Last edited by GressgrinAST on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
████████████ █ ★ █ ████████████

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vulpes vulpes » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:54 am

Username:
Vulpes Vulpes
Owner or Non-owner:
Non-owner
Makoatl Name
Wip
Makoatl Gender
Female
A fox-like mako with speckles, stars, and galaxy like marks. I would want fetahers/stars hanging from the tail or ears or in the hair, and want it's fair to be in a braid but still down. Her main colors would be a light tan with dark teal, light teal, green, aqua and plenty varieties of tealish aquaish colors.
Wip

Image she/her
Image real emo enthusiast
vulpes vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scion Hanzo » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:59 am

Username:
Capsicle

Owner or Non-owner:
Owner

Makoatl Name:
--

Makoatl Gender:
Male

Physical Description:

Salem would basically be my 2 favorite things, supernatural creatures and space, combined into one Mako. More specifically for supernatural creatures, werewolves and vampires.

His fur would be black, and also very fluffy everywhere; especially around his chest, face, and ears. His eyes would be a darker gray, but not too dark that you can’t see the pupil. He’d have large white claws, and of course fangs for the vampire.

His required “O” markings would be in a crimson color, and sparkle/glow for the space side of things, scattered around his feet and belly.

{94}

Story:

--removed!!--

Last edited by Scion Hanzo on Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Scion Hanzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:40 pm

Username: Peachpie1164
Owner or Non-owner: Owner <3
Makoatl Name Chantelle Vixen. (Might change)
Makoatl Gender Male.
This super fluffy bright mako has #F56991 pink fur and his entire body sparkles more than anything. His #D1F2A5 green eyes also sparkle and his long flowing eye lashes just add to his fabulousness. His fins are like those of a siamese fighting fish, long, flowing and gorgeous, which is compliments his long flowing mane. He also has 3 crystal horns, one of his forehead like a unicorn, and the other two arching backwards, which gives his horns the resemblance of a sparkly kirin. His body is covered with stars, hearts, spots and stripes and his palette is this.
{99 words}
Chantelle stared with wide-eyes as he darted around the tall people, attempting to look onto the stage. Stumbling over a rock he collapsed falling directly into a muddy puddle. But that wasn't going to stop him. Dragging himself off the ground with all the strength he could muster, Chantelle managed to stand once more, although his fur had now become a pale brown. Once again Chantelle shifted into a sprint as he weaved his way through the masses, trying to get closer.
After at least an hour of shoving that would've left crowds in awe, Chantelle made it to his destination. Though his once brilliant fur was now covered in mud, rubbish, and gum. Panting he collapsed on the ground trying to catch his breath. Blocking out his surroundings as he tried to re-gain his lost air, Chantelle failed to notice how the screams of fans around him increased and started to surround his very position. Slowly Chantelle remembered why he was there and as the screams started to get to loud he dragged himself off the ground. Suddenly he froze. Were his eyes deceiving him? The perfect figure clad in a sparkly dress stood before him. He felt his heart skip a beat. It was. It really was her! Looking down too him was his idol. Melantha Amarante.
She was only 13 and already so famous.
"You look like you've been through a lot to get here." She smiled and held out her hand.
Gasping Chantelle reached out his own before Melantha took his hand in hers.
"Good job." She winked before walking away.
Chantelle's heart stopped. Looking down at his paw he squealed, vowing to never wash his hand, ever again. No fear of hygine would stand in his way to protect his most precious memory. Ever.
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups