My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ex-Army Dog

Postby Viiperfang » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:31 am

New name for her:
Midnight (Or mid for short)
Reason you want her:
Well, I like this one because she is a ex-army dog, Like I am a Ex-army person.
What will her new owner be like:
Her new owner is a ex-army worker, and now a police man. She is layed back and likes to take night walks with her friends. She will spend all her time in the day to take care of midnight.
In which situations will she be placed:
Looking for run away criminals in the dark, like most normal dogs cant do. And a family dog when she not on duty
Other info:
None yet

Story:
My part
journal wrote:September 3, 2010
I'm looking for a dog, not just any dog, a tracker dog.

I walked around the tracker dog area. I looked around but none seemed to get my eye. All different looks and genders but they were not special. Then I saw Midnight. I walked up to her and she was sitting in the corner of her cage. Then the scientist came to me. She said she was Nex and saw that I was looking at the tracker dog. "Yes, I see you want her. Are you sure you can take good care of her?" Nex asked. "Yes, I have a big yard, and it is always dark there." "Hm....Okay, I will get her..."It took a few minutes but once I got her I named her midnight.

journal wrote:September 7, 2010
Well I got my tracker dog, her name is midnight and she is loyal. I call her to go for nightly walks or to go to help me at the police station. She is a good pet and my friends love her.

(Later that day)
"Midnight....Midnight come here." I called. She came running and I grabbed her leash. Come on, walk time. I put on her leash and we walked out the door. We went into the woods and walked around. She chased rabbits and other animals but then we came to the middle of the woods. There was a creek that ran right through the forest. The fish were swimming, Just then a wolf attacked. Midnight jumped out in front of me and I blacked out.

Midnights story
I walked out of the room into a cage. There were lots of other tracker dogs in the place I was in. Nex said something to me.

stories are WIP
Last edited by Viiperfang on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greysilence » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:30 am

New name for her: Layka, but will call her "girl"
Reason you want her: She has a very interesting design.
What will her new owner be like: A loving and caring one, making sure she has every thing necessary and more. :)
In which situations will she be placed: Action and gaurding. Mostly a loving companion.
Other info: I walked into Nex's adoption center with her tracker dogs, and a dog caught my eye. A note was taped to the door, and it said "Hi. My name is Layka, but I respond most to "girl". I'm 3 years old, and an ex-military dog. The scars on my legs are healed battle wounds. I'm not best as a family pet. I need room to run and trails to follow." I knew she would be perfect. "Hey girl," I said. She looked up at me, and I saw a deep sadness in her eyes. I knew instantly that I wanted her, and that she needed some love. I took her home with me, and she was really sad. I knew she must miss her old owner at once. I decided to take her out in the yard. "Come on girl," I called, and she trudged along behind me to the backyard. A rabbit ran right by her, and she didn't even flinch. I was confused why she didn't chase after it. I looked up, and noticed for the first time it was dark. "That's odd," I said. I heard a ribbit, and apparently Layka did to, because her ears perked up, and her nose started twitching. Off she went fast as could be after some invisible toad. I noticed her glasses attached to her skin were glowing. She tortted back to me, glasses aglow, and dropped the toad, still alive, at my feet. "Good girl," I said a bit confused. The next morning I woke up and went downstairs. Layka's glasses wern't glowing anymore, and I could see her eyes. They were sad again. "Let's go visit Nex girl,: I said to Layka. She got up and stretched, and then slipped through the doggy-door and walked up to the car. I opened the door and she gracefully hopped in. An hour later we were back at Nex's adoption center. "I have a couple questions for you," I told Nex when we walked inside.
"What seems to be the problem?" she asked. "Nothing," I said. "I just wanted to know why her glasses glow at night, but not during the day." "Ahh that," said Nex. "It's because she has x-ray vision that only works at night. She can't see without it." TO BE CONTINUED...

If you don't like how I put your adoption center, please just tell me and I'll change it to something else. Or if you don't like the way I have you talk, please let me know a.s.a.p. and I'll change it to how you want to be talking. Thank you.
I'm an old member becoming active again.
greysilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eiralune » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:28 am

New name for her: Zibby

Reason you want her: I want this Tracker Dog because, I am insanly inlove with the design and colors. The neonish green and the black compliment each other very well. I like the retired army dog idea. It enchants me. I've been wanting a tracker dog for a long time, but haven't nabbed at the chance. And now that there's a chance and a beautiful design.

What will her new owner be like: I'll be loving, and I'll place her in a mystery or a character thread.

In which situations will she be placed: She'll be living the soft life with fun and love.

Other info: Zibby was a faithful army dog. She saved our lives one day. I'll tell you the story of when she saved 500 army men's lives.

It was a stressful day for the new solilders. But Zibby alays conforted them. The bombs were coming in hard so we all hid in an unused mine that had been abandond for years because of the lack of gold. The cave was old and dusty filled with old mine carts and mining tools. Zibby stayed near the entrance waiting to give the signal. She pointed her ears toward the camps. That was the signal! All the soilders headed out fastly. Zibby heard a beeping noise and seen a flashing red light on one of the soilders backpacks. She ran up to him and pulled it off and threw it toward the enemy camps. The red light went ut and the bomb exploded. The bomb would've killed us all if it wern't for Zibby.

And thats the time, she saved over 500 soilders lives.
eiralune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Draen » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:55 am

New name for her:amainia
Reason you want her:i loved her when i saw the pic and will keep her forever :D
What will her new owner be like: her name will be sasha tall skinny but not to skinny long black hair very nice and clever and will love it to death
In which situations will she be placed:she'll have a fun and healthy life :D
Other info:she does have a story ya know ;)

her mother lilly and father eric just had a litter of tracker puppys.ooh. this one is katey this is jhon, eric, you name the other two.alright lilly this one is danny and this one is... a runt. they left the girl and soon the tracker dog team took her to the tracker dog adoption center.2 years later the army took her and she wasthe best tracker dog they had.but one day some of the crew got jeles and took her to the tracker dog adoption center.3 years later a girl named sasha adopted her and named her amainia. they lived happily forever. :D
Draen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jezi » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:17 pm

*eyes others*

Everyone's story for her is so good! Looks like it will be a tough descision for nex!

*looks at own story and goes off to think if she needs to make it better* (maybe I'll make an actual character to be her owner? >_>)
Jezi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bartimaeus » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:51 pm

o3o Everyone's form looks really good for this one. Me and Earthlight shall be on the edge of our seats, anticipating...

~Barty
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.:BARTIMAEUS:.

| Trade | Hoards | Send them spiders! | ★Tumblr |
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Bartimaeus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Alright.. This will take a while, so please have some patience while I read everything and note down everything as to why anyone should have this Tracker. After I have my little list, I can start judging.
You've made it hard on me this time, guys.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jezi » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:56 am

you made it easy for us nex ;) its pretty easy to come up with a story for a tracker dog that already has part of its background story

I can't wait to know who gets her!
Jezi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:09 am

Drizzle wrote:New name for her:
Blythe
Reason you want her:
Beyond the usual "OMG TRACKER DOGZ!!!11! It's just so awesome!" response, I've been looking for a character to fit in on the Law Enforcement side of things. There's a convoluted storyline going on in my head that I'm trying to make sense of on paper, involving characters I already have (such as Jay and Joules), and characters I haven't even conceived yet. One thing's for certain, though: with all of suspicious criminal activity going around, I need a diligent, dedicated enforcer to help balance the scales! It doesn't hurt that she already has an interesting background, one that can be taken and built upon in manyseveral ways.
What will her new owner be like:
Aislin Evans walks a balance between good-natured and serious, capable of thinking quickly on her feet and adapting to a multitude of situations. After serving five years in the military, ending her career in special forces, Ash's application was accepted by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, and at the age of 23 entered into the FBI Academy at Quantico. 20 grueling weeks later, she was titled Agent Aislin Evans, and was accepted into a position as a member of a Field Intelligence Group being sent in to investigate a series of suspicious, possibly linked, heists occurring in the Northeastern portion of the United States. As the majority of the heists seemed to take place at night, Aislin's FIG team was offered the opportunity to work with a newly rehabilitated, job-specific Tracker Dog. Eager to operate as a partner with one of these unique canines, Aislin sent word of her willingness to adopt the Tracker as soon as permissions were cleared by the Directorate of Intelligence.
Ash wasn't initially aware that this particular Tracker originally belonged to a general of the army, and would have been on duty around the same time that she would have been in service; the army is too vast for such happenstances. Though she knew the rudimentary basics from the start - that her previous owner had been killed, and that she had been attacked, resulting in her pair of scars - Blythe's history wasn't something that came up in casual conversation, and direct questions were often skirted. Knowing full well when to adhere to a don't-ask-don't-tell situation, Ash let the subject drop. When she inevitably finds out, it will come as something of a shock, one that will leave her speechless and more than a little concerned for her partner's current state, no matter how recovered Blythe may seem.
In which situations will she be placed:
Any number of situations, including covert operations and field investigations. Her utmost patience and dedication will be a must, for arduous stake-outs will comprise a lot of her time, but in this, her night vision and heightened senses will be absolutely invaluable. One thing is for certain, however: she won't be put into situations she can't handle, so as to avoid a relapse; Aislin will always have her back, and isn't a demanding taskmaster. If Blythe can't handle the mission at hand, she won't be forced - there's always a better way to go about a situation.
Other info:
As I mentioned before, Blythe will be heavily incorporated in a story I'm forming with the characters I already have. She, coupled with Aislin, will be the 'good' juxtaposed with the 'bad' of my characters with Mafia ties. I put quotes around those, however, because there will always be grey areas, and that will have to be something that both Blythe and Aislin will have to learn to deal with. Sometimes, no matter how law-abiding and militaristic and their thoughts are, they'll have to admit that some criminal motives aren't entirely bad, and some governmental motives aren't entirely pure, either.

I may have more to add later, but if I do, I will be sure to add a note so that you know. For now, my brain is reeling because I'm actually TYPING and RESEARCHING what I've only been considering in my head. XD Hopefully, it's worthwhile. C:

Sorry for everyone else, but I've made a decision. Drizzle will be getting her.
Why?
Because of the sheer intelligence behind the form. It was well thought out and everything just added up. It was perfect. Though, I have to say, it was a close race between Drizzle and Nature_Lover. It all came down to details, I'd say. But as usual, I don't only judge on stories, but I judge on the reason.
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me