Re: Breaking Contrast

Postby squints » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Name you'll give it:Toxic Spirit
Reason you want it:He's sooo amzing I don't have one dut I really one and he has my Fave color I love his desing And He'll have an awsome story
Other info:He always has high spirts
squints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calicokat » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Name you'll give it: Creen
Reason you want it: Been stalking Tracker Dogs for a while; tried a couple of different times to get one XD
Other info: Story will come if I get Creen! :)
Calicokat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitishane » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Name you'll give it: Neisseria
Reason you want it: Mainly two reasons - 1) Because I'm tired of admiring everyone elses Tracker Dogs (I've wanted to get one for so long, but never thought I'd have a chance), and 2) Because the color combination you used is probably my favorite combo ever. I mean look at it; it is freaking amazing!
Other info: First time caller, long time fan, just now working up the guts to put my name in the hat!
Image Image Image
Kitishane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoctorDraca » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:55 am

Kitishane wrote:Name you'll give it: Neisseria
Reason you want it: Mainly two reasons - 1) Because I'm tired of admiring everyone elses Tracker Dogs (I've wanted to get one for so long, but never thought I'd have a chance), and 2) Because the color combination you used is probably my favorite combo ever. I mean look at it; it is freaking amazing!
Other info: First time caller, long time fan, just now working up the guts to put my name in the hat!

That's strange. Out of all numbers, the random number generator chose the very last number.
Lucky you. :D
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitishane » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:32 am

Nex wrote:
Kitishane wrote:Name you'll give it: Neisseria

That's strange. Out of all numbers, the random number generator chose the very last number.
Lucky you. :D

OMG YAY! :D I'm so excited! Thank you so much, and thank you to the random number generator too! :D
Image Image Image
Kitishane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toadalicious » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:13 am

83 Congratulations, Kitishane! <3
"Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them to survive."
>>> Jack Donaghy >>>

-••
Greetings. Toad's the name, and sarcasm is my game. (You may call me Toad.) I am a fan of knitting and most (if not all) varieties of pie. I like pretending I'm cooler than I actually am and acting like a fool. I am the most serious person you will ever meet.

Seriously.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chara Dreemurr » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:52 am

Wow Isheep, you had written so much!

And congrats!
im basically never on, so if you wanna with trade me or if you message me, be prepared to wait a while for a response. this account is first and foremost a personal archive for sentimentality's sake as it was a big part of my childhood.
Chara Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me