Re: Confusing Blur

Postby DoctorDraca » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:10 am

I'm in a good mood, so I'll leave this Tracker up for one more day so everyone gets a chance to finish their WIPs. (:
------------------- ◊ -------------------
toyhousedeviantarttracker dogs
DoctorDraca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eternalglitch » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:13 am

wAIT, SO NO ONE NEW CAN ENTER OR JUST FINISH UP? Darn caps button. :lol:
eternalglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chara Dreemurr » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:15 am

(sorry if this is spam...)
Oh thank you Nex!!!
I meant " more jogging instead of running." I can't edit it, that's why.
I got on, and changed it
And sorry for the occasional spelling errors. Can't go on the computer to edit it, and I only have my IPod
Last edited by Chara Dreemurr on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
im basically never on, so if you wanna with trade me or if you message me, be prepared to wait a while for a response. this account is first and foremost a personal archive for sentimentality's sake as it was a big part of my childhood.
Chara Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raiyacat » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:35 am

Name you'll give it: 'Ena, 'ena'ena (hawaiian for glow)
Reason you want it: i luv them with all my heart *goes to make fanart* (if ok?)
Other info: no, not really
from here

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage Image Image Image Image
Raiyacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nekox » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:07 am

Name you'll give it: Menta
Reason you want it: i realy love these traker dogs and hope to get one.
Other info: none :D
˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄˄

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Oh, oh,
I want some more
Oh, oh,
What are you waiting for?
Take a bite of my heart tonight.
Oh, oh,
I want some more
Oh, oh,
Say goodbye to my heart tonight.
Neon Trees; Animal

˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅˅
Nekox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby berdsbrother » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:03 pm

Name you'll give it: Morpheus
Reason you want it: Because most of the Tracker Dogs don't really make me go "Wow, this really is the one for me." But for some reason, this one made a sort of connection with my conscience. The grey-green with the dark greys are perfect together and mean several things to me; mystery, power, intelligence, and sincere loyalty.
Other info: Morpheus had the desirable sweet nature, as he always licked the kennel master's hand when she came, and never used his claws on anyone, even the occasional touchy-feely three year old. When he turned the age of when he was able to be adopted, and was exuberantly beaming when he trotted down the shiny hallway that led to a room filled with serene dog kennels. Each dog he passed gave him a good sniff through the metal gates, but he didn't care what they thought. He was at the top now. Or at least he thought he was. This, as it turned out, was the room that held all of the dogs that were popular and were normally chosen for adoption. His pride was put out when he passed the happy room, and his leash was handed over to another human, who didn't have the same friendliness as his kennel master. The human had his hands in his pockets, and a cigarette stub poking out of his jaw. He shuffled quickly along another hallway, with a new dark and saddening feel of shame, and embarrassment. The human opened a smelly crate, and when Morpheus poked his head in for a moment, he felt leathery palms push his rump inside the kennel, heard a chuckle, and then a song being whistled as the human left. Whimpering, Morpheus took a sniff of his surroundings. His tongue tasted a slight strain of dirt, drool, and several different species of both Tracker and "normal" dog. Over the course of the next couple of weeks, Morpheus kept his head on his paws, waiting for the scent of a human, but only to be disappointed by one of the kennel masters.

I hope to finish this story in a thread I will make for him :)
WIP

I have given my moon dog to my sister soy; since I am abandoning CS for a long while. I hope she can take care of it the way I did, and I bid a farewell to all of my friends here. I may come back every now and then, but for now; I am gone. I will miss you Hiccup, Serreth, Raven, Sandwitch, and Foreign Potato. You guys were true my greatest socially awkward friends a guy like me could ever ask for.
Thank you Serreth for my avatar everything :)
I'm a guy. Hopefully that's not surprising :P
My Scalesona|My Pets|Trade with me
berdsbrother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zandalen » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:44 pm

Name you'll give it: B134j or Alanx
Reason you want it: This is my first time applying for a tracker dog, but I have seen a lot of your fantastic work. What really made me want this one was because it reminds me of the robotic dog from the book Fahrenheit 451, which I really enjoyed to read. Plus this dog reminds me of me; hyper-active, bright, and a good runner.
Other info: B134j was created to track the poachers who would come onto nature reaserves to kill protected wildlife. His extra sensitive hearing and extream speed help him in knowing when a human was in the area and if they were a threat. He would run in close to the designated target and use his senser bars along his nose to check if they held any weapons. If they didn't B134j would let them go on their way, but if they held or consealed a weapon that could be used to kill any wildlife, B134j would go in for the kill. Often he would confuse the target and then tackle it and hold it down until either law enforcement shows up or he gets a signal to dispose of the poacher.

B134j was origonally owned by a man named Dane, who lived in a wealthy neighborhood. Dane had named him Alanx and kept him close and would always come home to see Alanx before he would have to go out again. Dane worked as an enginer had worked long hours during most of the week. Alanx was treated more like a normal dog than a superspeedy tracking creature. Dane mainly used Alanx to help find things in dark places around the house and property and to keep the Dane's young son, Zandel, company. But one day when the family went out of the house for what was suppost to be a short trip, they never came home. Alanx waited paciently for them to return for many days until he finally, two months had passed, and he understood they were never coming back. Alanx was found inside the house by a lab researcher who took Alanx back to the lab to be re-adopted. There he was given to a women who was the owner of a nature reaserve and was re-named B134j.
B134j enjoys his new life where he can truely live like how he was suppost to be created for which is tracking, rnning long distances and finding poachers in both day and nighttime settings on the nature reaserve, but late at night when the trees out in the forest are still and everything is quiet, B134j thinks about his origonal family and what happened to them that made them never come home to see him.

(I would write a story but I don't have time. Unless nex doesn't judge until tomorrow afternoon then I could do a really good story about B134j doing his job.^^)
Last edited by Zandalen on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

We sat together as the cherry blossoms fell around us,
Our eyes focused towards each other showing us our love, our trust.
My muzzle under his chin, his head nestled over mine,
We belong together all through out time.

Together our souls will see,
Together forever we will always be.
Even if forever dies,
Our love, our trust will always fly.

Together forever just Bledri and me.

My fursona Riley and her mate Bledri
My Fursona and Characters

I used to be Shukaku
Zandalen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foreign-potato » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Name you'll give it: Zander
Reason you want it: I love Tracker dogs and i havent been lucky enough to be able to get one
Other info: Love him and if i have the time before you give it out i will create more character info.
characters

★nontheist; pro-choice; human rights ★
Find me on
dA!

looking for art or designs --
offering very rare list pets and more

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AloisTrancyLuffs » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:16 pm

I don't stand a chnace! haha
AloisTrancyLuffs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meulin7 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:14 am

Name you'll give it: Shadow
Reason you want it: to use as a character, and I love your art. :)
Other info: Shadow was abused as a pup. His parents constantly bit him, scratched him, and did many other horrible things to him. The swirls on his body are scars, from his horrible past life. He is a quiet, reserved dog, but is always trying to track his parents, to get sweet revenge. He wants them to feel the pain they had inflicted on him, the pain that had almost ruined his life forever. He wants someone to love him, to take care of him, to help heal his emotional wounds. If he see's any type of violence, doesn't matter what it is, he will become extremely aggresive, for he wants nobody to ever have to feel the pain that he has had to.

leaving cs for a while. i don't know when i'll come back, if at all. i'll be on tumblr & skype mainly from now on. message me if you want either.
meulin7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me