Re: first star #8 //open

Postby inactive20000009 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:20 pm

ohhhh my goodness :"D
i seriously just
i'm no good at judging and all these forms just blew. me. away.
<333 thank you so much to everyone and i would make you all runners up if i could!! ;A; in the end, i limited myself to two. two people will receive a runner up, and the winner of this first star herself is...

CityLights. wrote:
u s e r n a m e:
CityLights.
n a m e:
Aoife {"ee-fa"
it is just an Irish name meaning "giving life"
g e n d e r:
Female
s o n g:
Shining Star by City of Lions

Why this song?
I choose this song because when I am sad, this was the song that always lifted me up. I would listen to this song and all my troubles would just go away. Like my wish had came true. This little first star reminded me that there is good in the world and that things will always get better. Most things in life will not kill you. Enjoy the little things and don't stress the small things vuv

Why do I want this girl?
I've seen this species around and always loved the idea, I just never saw a design that I went absolutely crazy for. Then you posted this one and I just had to try out for her. I feel like this is the one for me, I love the idea of her having photographic memory and carrying around star dust instead. I love everything about this girl and it means the world to have a chance for her. Although I do wish good luck to everyone else and that who ever takes her home at the end of the day will take good care of her and get her all the art she deserves.

Why the name?
The other day I was looking for names for my other characters and I saw this one- It stood out to me and I wanted to save it for something special. So no, I did not choose it for the meaning, although I did look it up because it definitely did not look English xD The name just looked like it had suited the first star well- so I went with it. It sounded beautiful, light, delicate, and like it just kind of rolled off of the tongue, which is the type of name that I felt fit here.

Other ;;
I was going to make a great big and nice form, but I'm no good at it and I didn't feel like distracting the eyes from what I had really written. So you get this boring form, I'm sorry, but I don't regret it either. I'm proud with how this turned out, whether I win or not.

Also, thank you for giving me the chance to finish up my form and not ending it without me <3

About Aoife ;;
She had a rough childhood, people would make fun of her for having a photographic memory. They did not know that it was a good thing, and that they should actually be jealous. So she tried to hide that part of her for a very long time. Then later she realized, that this was a good thing, she didn't need a scroll or anything like the other first stars. So she then began to embrace it, she now stands tall and loves her brain.
{Ran out of time for the rest of this- but I will add more if I get her vuv

Personality ;;
She is very playful, but knows when to get serious and get down to business. Knowing what it is like to be pushed away and called names, she is very friendly and likes to help people when she sees someone looking sad, lonely, or lost. Sometimes she remembers the mean things said about her when she was little and how they pushed her around and gets sad. Then she just remembers that those times are over now and that she has lots of friends that are there for her now and that care about her and will not push her around.

Likes / Dislikes ;;
+ The sky, stars, friends, her brain, her star friend
- Bullies, being called names, forgetting

Strenghs / Weaknesses ;;
+ Remembering things, making people happy, floating around, flying
- Childhood, running, walking

{Alright I think I've cut it close enough with times xD
Thank you again for this chance
Of course I will add more to all of this if I get her and if not then who ever wins her will be able to use any of these ideas <3

oh my goodness wow, you made that so quickly and this form just struck a chord with my heart <3 that's what my therapist always says, "i love your brain", and it just made me so happy to read about aoife ^^ apart from that, i was judging by the songs and i just loved the upbeat tone of this one!

runners up go to colossalConquistador and mai-mai-mari if they would like ^^

cC, i was in love with your form from the beginning and that name, omigod, it was SO freaking close between you and city ;O; i loved your song choice as well, and the fact that you took time to make so much gorgeous extra art just shocked me ;u;

mai, i loved your adorable art and your little tragedy just broke my heart ;u; i never thought about the downsides of having a photographic memory.

thanks so much to everyone else, you all did just a wonderful job
squees and hides under the table
also thank you for all the fantastic songs <3333 i have a new playlist now hehee

inactive20000009

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: first star #8 //aoife

Postby Snowseph » Wed May 28, 2014 1:23 pm

Congrats you guys. c: I can't say I'm not upset, but I will keep trying to get my First Star and I know all of you deserve it! ^v^

XxX Snow
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of Light » Wed May 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Congrats City and thank you so much theraBee! A runner up would be so awesome, oh my goodness :'D

And CityLights, like it says in my form, you are completely free to use the art I have made in mine! C:
Image Image Image

..........█

Prince of Light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Wed May 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Eep /u\ ~I'd love an RU if you had the time; but if not that's entirely fine quq~
I would have added more to my form; but I've been working so much lately haha xD; Anyways you're welcome to my art if you'd like it~
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inactive20000009 » Wed May 28, 2014 1:29 pm

i'll get started on the rus rightaway! :"D