Re: Character UFA (1 Bid/Question)

Postby TheRedGal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:03 am

TheRedGal wrote:So, I'm looking for C$ offers, though if you have a few rares I can't pass up I may take you up on those. An auto bid would be 100C$-200C$ but this Auction will end at October 12th, 5pm EST
If I don't get an offer then back into the archives this sweetie goes for a good while
Bid 1:
trades/viewtrade.php?id=83932354&userid=355579&signature=st1eu5qfSoNMifXs0sGo8w
(Love the rares that I see~)
Thinking of adding a human version of this pup, was wondering what everyone would want it to be? A boy or girl or androgynous?

OoO~ I have been spotted~
Heyo~ I'm Red, You may see me floating around the forums, primarily around the art side. I love talking to people and I'm always open to talk to~
She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character UFA (2 bids)

Postby TheRedGal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:13 am

So, I'm looking for C$ offers, though if you have a few rares I can't pass up I may take you up on those. An auto bid would be 100C$-200C$ but this Auction will end at October 12th, 5pm EST
If I don't get an offer then back into the archives this sweetie goes for a good while
Bid 1:
Got an offer for OC trade, not reall looking to trade oc's but will take into inconsideration~
Thinking of adding a human version of this pup, was wondering what everyone would want it to be? A boy or girl or androgynous?

Heyo~ I'm Red, You may see me floating around the forums, primarily around the art side. I love talking to people and I'm always open to talk to~
She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:59 am

TheRedGal wrote:So, I'm looking for C$ offers, though if you have a few rares I can't pass up I may take you up on those. An auto bid would be 100C$-200C$ but this Auction will end at October 12th, 5pm EST
Bid 1:
Got an offer for OC trade, not reall looking to trade oc's but will take into inconsideration~

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:48 am

Bid 1:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:53 am

Bid 1:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:30 am

TheRedGal wrote:
Bid 1:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:19 am

TheRedGal wrote:
TheRedGal wrote:
Bid 1:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character UFA (3 Bids)

Postby TheRedGal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:35 am

So, I'm looking for C$ offers, though if you have a few rares I can't pass up I may take you up on those. An auto bid would be 100C$-200C$ but this Auction will end at October 12th, 5pm EST
Bid 1:
Bid 3:
trades/viewtrade.php?id=83941474&userid=355579&signature=o-9XsKWiDkdl6IGxc6pyOQ
(Loving the fox and all the pets!~)

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:46 am

Bid 1:
Bid 3:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheRedGal » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:37 am

TheRedGal wrote:
Bid 1:
Bid 3:

She/Her|Adult player|
TheRedGal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me