Re: wait is that a dog- OPEN

Postby Puppybreath » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:13 am

username: puppybreath
name: Chester or chez for short. Named after the Cheshire Cat because he is able to become invisible.
favorite thing:
I know I’m totally wrong, but I’ve had several guesses about what that thing behind his tail is. I’ve concluded that the thing behind him is a completely separate creature. Maybe you’ll see it if I sketch it.
https://imgur.com/a/KjD6Mez
Mind you it’s a messy sketch I did really quick, and I don’t like the extra colors I gave it, but he’s chez’s one-legged bird friend who hops around with him. That’s his favorite thing, his best friend. They go everywhere together, and live in a village in the spirit realm where they own a small cottage. Maybe they’re a couple? I’m not sure yet, nor am I sure how they met
Puppybreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bettalong » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:23 am

Sorry for the late result everyone!! I'm currently still going through a rough patch irl unfortunately, but i finally decided on a winner for this floof! ;,0

Without further ado, the winner is caramel~macchiato! Congratulations, I really loved the life u gave to Bagel in your form! the idea of him collecting dried flowers was unique and your form was overall short and sweet! Take good care of Bagel!

caramel~macchiato wrote:
username: caramel~macchiato
name: Bagel
favourite thing: flowers. his number one favourite things are flowers.
specifically the Glory of the Snow and an orange roses. He collects them and has a
small book where he fills the pages with the flowers he's dried and preserved.
he loves nature really, and burying himself into fields of flowers. his second
favourite thing are soft blankets. hes got about 20 of them and i cant tell you why.
and bagels. he really likes bagels.

Thanks so much for entering, everyone!
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby cat.astrophe » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:29 am

Bettalong wrote:
Sorry for the late result everyone!! I'm currently still going through a rough patch irl unfortunately, but i finally decided on a winner for this floof! ;,0

Without further ado, the winner is caramel~macchiato! Congratulations, I really loved the life u gave to Bagel in your form! the idea of him collecting dried flowers was unique and your form was overall short and sweet! Take good care of Bagel!

caramel~macchiato wrote:
username: caramel~macchiato
name: Bagel
favourite thing: flowers. his number one favourite things are flowers.
specifically the Glory of the Snow and an orange roses. He collects them and has a
small book where he fills the pages with the flowers he's dried and preserved.
he loves nature really, and burying himself into fields of flowers. his second
favourite thing are soft blankets. hes got about 20 of them and i cant tell you why.
and bagels. he really likes bagels.

Thanks so much for entering, everyone!

ahhh! i was checking this dude everyday but gave up after a little and forgot about him :C thank you so so much!! i will love him with all my heart <3
-
cat.astrophe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me