Re: Aruca #15 Owl Bby !

Postby y i n » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:00 pm

Lloril wrote:
Username: Lloril
Name: Milo
Theme Song: Hey Child - Korbee
Extra: 322 word ct.

Milo is 100% a night owl (pun intended); almost anyone can agree. You can find him adventuring through the forest at night, climbing to the highest reaches in order to find the perfect spot for stargazing...which usually means he ends up in places where he has a tough time getting down from more often than not. When the stars aren't in sight on a cloudy night he tries to find his own. As a kit, he was terrified of the dark. The light fades away into inky blackness and the moon-cast shadows always seemed to be reaching out at him. It didn't help his anxiety much and on one particular night he found himself lost in the woods. No matter where he looked it seemed as if something was peering at him in the shadows; hundreds of eyes were upon him so he ran. Every time he looked back they seemed to be gaining on him and in his blind panic, lost his footing on a sudden slope and crashed into a lake. Luckily it was shallow at the bank. He knew he had to get up and face the monsters with the glowing eyes and the longer he waited the more appeared above the water however upon closer inspection they were blinking in an out, floating every which way. Poking his head out of the water, he came face to face with what could only be described as a cloud of lighting bugs. His heart calmed and as they danced he felt himself at ease. Fear slowly melting away, he played with them until dawn broke and noticed he was led to a well known hiking path. From then on the lake was his go-to location when life seems too stressful or he feels his anxiety might get the better of him. Milo can play with the fireflies and watch the stars and the moon and feel like a child again.

congrats ccc:
y i n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me