Re: #2 hot chocolate

Postby Micki. » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:37 pm

just marking this cutie!! may or may not tryout, but lovely design either way <:
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whysker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:15 pm

pulling out because I don't seem to connect w them as much as I did at the start,
i'd like to give the people who really connect with them a better chance c:
gl to all!
Last edited by whysker on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whysker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:29 am

marking

mars ↦ they/she ↦ adult
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly bear » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:39 am

username: grizzly bear
    name: Olivia
    what hobbies do they have? why do they like those hobbies?: Olivia is a full time mechanic, but when she isn’t fixing hovercrafts, she loves to tinker with toys, clocks, and other complex machines. She’s also an amateur hoverboarder, although she does have a difficult time staying balanced due to her clumsy nature.
    optional extra: Olivia is a bit of a spendthrift, always wasting her money the second she earns it.
Last edited by grizzly bear on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
grizzly bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mina . » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:36 am

username: Osho
name: Nolene
what hobbies do they have? why do they like those hobbies?:Nolene, when not busy with piles of school work enjoys the calm activity of crocheting, brewing hot beverages, and collecting lollipop wrappers. Crocheting was a thing that always stuck with her, though she doesn't remember quite why. Every time she crochets she finds herself making plushies (usually in the shapes of dogs or cats) and gifts them to her friends. Brewing hot beverages grew on her when the weather was especially cold. She found comfort in the beverages, the warm feeling it filled her with, numbed down loneliness or anything that would be bothering her that day. Brewing things almost became like a safety blanket, she always found herself indulging in a drink if she were ever uncomfortable. It's perhaps a bad habit, but she enjoys every moment of it. Ah, and the collection of lollipop wrappers in her closet, shamelessly put together in a very, very, neat and intricate diary that contains the dates of where she got it, when, and how? Yeah. That's a thing she does. She doesn't know why or when she started, but she did notice a chunk of the diary missing, with various pages burned to oblivion. Whatever, she keeps up the tradition anyway. Most of the entries are simple and sweet like:
Flavor: Cotton Candy
Bought: On a cute lil shop in the corner of town
Price: I can't remember
(If I win her, I am using her for an rp, so there are reasons behind all of the mysterious things!)
optional extra: will do later
Last edited by mina . on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
mina .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:42 am

res!!
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:41 am

Username: JSS
Name: Aithley, "Born in a Garden"
What hobbies do they have? why do they like those hobbies?: Aithley's hobbies include gardening, reading, and tending to her carnivorous plants. Aithley enjoys spening her days kneeled down in her garden tending to her tiny lives. Plants have always interest her, and she one day wants to become a Botanist. Since she was a little girl her mother would be out in the garden as well, her mothers favorite plant to take care of were the bicolored roses. They were mixes of red and black, white and red, black and white, and more. Her mother was not a Botanist but she knew what to do with plants and how to split up spores to create new colors and variations. Although Aithley spent her time with her mother in the garden, she took a different turn in the world of plants. Aithley discovered carnivorous plants when she was just 12 years old. Her favorite plant is her Venus Flytrap batch. She takes care of them like they are her real children. She enjoys feeding them, and giving them lots of sunlight. How many does she have you ask? 6 Venus Flytrap batches, 3 Tropical Pitchers, 2 Sun Pitchers, and 1 Dewy Pine. Her love for these plants began when she saw one in the shop of a window. She saw the plant devour a fly, and she later researched these plants until her heart was content. Once she was full of the information she decided to go on her search to get one, and one day she did. Her next hobby is reading. Horror, Fantasy, Non-Fiction were her favorite three. Non-Fiction was her favorite, especially about her plants. She enjoys sitting on her bed near the window in the sunlight, with her little carnivore plant by her side.

What is her relationship with her very first plant like?: Aithley gotten her first plant at a small store at the end of her town. The store was the furthest away from all of the other buildings, because this was not a well known or well needed store. It was a seed shop. Aithley visited this seed shop with her mother when she ran out of pumpkin seeds for October. Aithley was wandering around like she always does and came across a small growing plant. When she held the pot in her hands she realized it looked like a big mouth with sharp teeth. She walked it over to her mother and held it up "What is this thing?" She says softly with one eyebrow raised as she peered over the rim of the pot once again. Her mother then responded "A Venus Flytrap! They eat flies! They are like small dragons. Except, they are more like plant dragons" She smiled at Aithley and she begged to have it, and that it would be her first plant dragon. She ended up getting this carnivore and she watched it grow each and everyday. She had a station for the plant on her desk with lighting and a jar of flightless fruit flies. There was not a day she did not spend hours looking at the plant as it seemed to come alive in her mind. Her obsession then grew as she got older.
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:49 am

some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:30 am

username: alive.
    name: keiji yamada
    what hobbies do they have? why do they like those hobbies?: keiji loves cosplaying. she loves dressing up as her favourite characters, meeting new people, going to conventions, and taking pictures with others. but she mostly does it out of boredom. her internet friend introduced her to it three years ago. though keiji was pretty bad at the beginning, she worked her way up to the top cosplayers on instagram, with 40k followers on her account "gummypeach".
    art??: hmm probably wip
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skoomacat » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:43 am

username:skoomacat
name:saeran
what hobbies do they have? why do they like those hobbies?:saeran loves to read! He has such a wild imagination that he easily gets sucked into books. I love this because this already is really cute but also really inspiring to illustrate
optional extra:
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (103.84 KiB) Viewed 45 times
zashi, He/The/It
Skoomacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups