Re: #1 cold calculation!

Postby friggin' foxes » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:26 am

username:
9tailedfox

name:
princess loreley
- family and friends call her lori.

story:
Loreley sat staring out her window looking down at her kingdom. She was going to meet her arranged husband and she could help but be angry. She wanted to find her own love and write her own story! Yet she was stuck here, locked in her room because she spoke back to her parents. She looked over at her bed and sighed. Maybe she should just sleep it off? She stood up as an idea popped into her head. "That's it!" She shouted and then covered her mouth nervously. A princess must never raise her voice. Loreley was always told this and obediently followed along. She took her sewing scissors out from her desk drawer and cut her blanket into strips of fabric. Tieing them together she hung them out her window. She hesitated was this a good idea, she hadn't even been outside the castel walls. No she had to do this! This was for her freedom. She crawled down the rope of cloth slowly almost slipping a few times. Her feet touched the ground and she ran her hands clutching a leather bag filled with clothes, a hair brush, bread, cheese, water and of course a tooth brush. She nimbly made it through town avoiding the guards. Reaching the edge of the kingdom she climbed over the wall that seemed to separated her from the rest of the world. Using the tall vine growing along the sides she climbed over and leaped down. Reaching the other side she took a deep breath, she was finally free!

I have plans on continuing the story but I've run out of time. She'll meet others along the way and fight a evil demon lord. The basic stuff.

extra:
art
- by 9tailedfox (me).

sorry, i'm bad at pixels but i wanted to try.
Last edited by friggin' foxes on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:50 pm, edited 10 times in total.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「♙ who dares to speak? ╱ 誰が敢えて話す?」

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

username: .kaede 》《 name: Rin [ 凛 ] - cold, dignified, severe 》《 alias: Arashi [ 嵐 ] - storm 》《 gender: cisfemale 》

Elves were always solitary, and Rin seemed to be more lonesome than the other members of her kind. The way her long, blue
    hair flows is not unlike other elves, but something about her gives off an aura of elegance and coldness. "It's like Rin was of
    royal blood in her previous life," the other elves would murmur, casting reverent glances towards her. The words didn't matter
    much to Rin; she was happy with her life, and even if she didn't visibly show it, the other elves were able to sense her
    contentedness.

However, peace never lasts, and destruction was brought upon Rin's village. A different band of elves had decided to pillage
    and destroy Rin's village. She had escaped with some other members, but not before witnessing the helpless deaths of the
    elves she had known and grown up with.

Since then, she had decided that Rin would no longer exist. "Rin" had died along with her village. "Arashi" was the one who
    walked out and left, and "Arashi" would be the one who would continue to live. However, as much as Rin's conscience wants
    to die, she can't. This body is Rin's body, and Rin's conscience would only die if something were to happen to her body.

"Yo, Arashi, I've got a job for you," a voice hummed, as the blue haired elf turned her head to face the speaker. A strand of
    hair fell across her face, and she tucked it behind her ear. Rin examined the speaker, and the other elf let out a laugh.
    "Come on, I've given you so many jobs, and you still don't trust me? Lighten up."

"You're right, actually, I don't trust you. You've given me no reason to do so," Rin answered lightly, although she perked her
    ears up in slight interest. Stroking the cover of her violin case softly, she adopted a small smile. When she opened her
    mouth to speak, the smile slipped from her lips. "Well, what offer do you have for me? I am quite a busy elf, and I am
    perfectly capable of finding jobs without your help. I've recently started to play my violin again, something that I haven't
    done in quite some time."

"That's nice. Sadly, I don't care. Tell your tale to someone who does," the other elf snapped, before adopting a smirk on
    their face. "Right, about the job... A client contacted me recently, and they were looking for an assassin. You up for the
    job?" Exhaling, the other elf examined his long, spindly fingers and arched an eyebrow towards Rin. "They actually asked
    for you, Arashi."

Rin stiffened, her hackles high as she gripped her violin case tightly. "And if I refuse? I'm not interested in murdering more
    people for the sake of money. Sure, I did it in the past, but I was desperate. I'm a reformed character now. I'm not going
    to go around and tarnish my name even further."

"Arashi isn't even your real name, Rin," the other elf snapped, ignoring the warning glare that Rin had viciously shot at
    him. "Rin is the one who likes playing the violin and putting on performances. Rin wants to be dead. Arashi is a killer who
    would do anything for money. Arashi is very alive and only thinks about herself and her own life. You can't deny it; I know
    I'm right."

"You...!" Cursing openly, Rin balled her hands into fists as she gave the other elf yet another glare. "So, this is what I have
    to do to prevent you from spilling out my secret, eh? If that's the case, I'll take the damned job; are there any other
    details that I should know?"

The other elf smiled sinisterly and quickly exchanged that smile for a more amiable expression. "What a good girl. This is
    why I love working with you so much, you know, Arashi?" Shrugging his shoulders, the other elf glanced at the blue haired
    female and tipped his hat. "Good day to you, too. I hope to see you soon, again"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by ✦ nemuri on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leaftail101 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Res, we'll see if I can get myself to write on time XD
leaftail101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:42 am

IF MY MATH IS CORRECT THIS ENDS TODAY but since its turkey day ill accept extensions
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:59 pm

I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS HAS BEEN EXTENDED A FEW DAYS! ill close it officially on the 29th since i forgot to announce o:
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:01 pm

THIS IS CLOSED NOW!
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lysander » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:24 am

ty everyone for entering!!

hms to:

.kaendy cane
9tailedfox

winner is hazel corazones!

i loved the chara development in your form and the lore you gave her!!! congrats!!
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1 cold calculation! - winner

Postby friggin' foxes » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:05 am

congrats, feel free to use that pixel I made! thank you for the hm. (^v^)
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #1 cold calculation! - winner

Postby abxy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:33 am

what the heckie i didn't expect to win??? tysm!!!!! she'll be well loved!!!
IM TRYING TO CONTAIN MY HAPPINESS BY NOT KEYSMASHIJG ALL OVER THE PLACE
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me