Re: Sparok #25

Postby lumy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:44 pm

╒═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
lumy

Loken

Female , but prefers male pronouns !
╘═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

When Loken was just a small Spint, he was abandoned to die in his nest. His parents were caring Sparoks, but when they saw his four eyes and horns, they were scared. He was born a complete "aberration" in their eyes and since he was the only one that hatched, he was left all alone. Not knowing how to hunt, or to glide alone he was crying for days, starving and scared. He was getting cold with the winter approaching and he couldn't find a way to stay warm. But his parents weren't too "cruel". They left an amulet that would protect him from other animals and would make he actually survive until he could do the things he had to alone.
When he got a bit older, surviving only with some fruits and -unlucky- rodents that passed near his nest , he glided to the ground and started living , alone.

He was growing up fast, faster than the normal,was an excellent hunter and knew - maybe by the amulet's influence- what to do to survive. Loken had an perfect instinct that got him alive from things that everyone would think that was impossible. That made him almost impossible to kill, Loken would dodge and fly with his back wings , away from the danger.

When Loken was considered an adult Sparok, he found some...interesting matters. The winter was near and there was already snow covering the forests and plains where he lived, making life hard for all the animals in that place. While he was out his cave hunting, he found two small things cuddling near a tree, trembling and whimpering.

"What could that be?" he thought, walking with soft steps and almost gliding back when he saw that the "things" were actually...wolf puppies? But...the colors were wrong... and the fur not too "fluffy" to protect them from the winter... and then it clicked. They were Husky puppies !! And really small ones, in that matter. He was walking back to then and sighed when they looked scared at him.

Loken stayed quiet for some minutes, getting the puppies "calm" with his presence and began pondering: Why were they alone, in the winter? Why were they starving as well (judging by their small ribs appearing even with all that fur covering then)? Why were they so...similar to him?
Looking at them gave him an answer. They had Black fur and couldn't mingle well in the snow, just like him, the puppies were easy preys in the winter. They were small , way too small and couldn't even walk without triping since they were so hungry that ... they could die at any minute. "They must have been abandoned as well..." He thought , sadly.

Loken, that day, decided to keep the puppies and help them to survive the harsh winter, and that was what he did. He cared for the puppies for many, many years...

That's how he found himself back into the cave with two hulking forms at the entrance : his babies. The Huskies grew up and were the perfect family he always wished to have. After the Summer, some bears appeared near his new den and he was left...vulnerable, but not too much, since both Hodir and Alastair (the Huskies!) would protect him and the new family member from any harm.

And by new family member he meant the small spint nesting himself near his body seeking warmth. Loken found him abandoned in a nest, just like him -again- and took the Spint with him to help him survive and to let he grow in the way he deserved.

Loken finally, finally got to know what was really important and mattered : his family. Quite the family, a really unusual one!
But in his opinion, it was the best he could have ever wished for. He kept looking at the Spint , and grined when he saw the small light coming from his amulet...
He guessed it was still working, and was giving him all the luck in the world.

I'm sorry for any mistakes in english, I live in a country that it isn't our first language <//3 I tried my best, was planning this since last week ;w;
Want to see the pictures in better res?
There !
Boop!
Last edited by lumy on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryan Rosss » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Username:
Dandyyy
Sparok name:
Daniel
Sex:
Male
What's important:
Daniel loves his family and friends. He spends as much as time with both as possible. Daniel prefers to be in a smaller crowd, and doesn't like hanging out much with other people outside of his friend group. With that being said, he still loves God, and does show love and kindness towards others, especially when they're in need.
Ryan Rosss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scturn » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Username:
55firefly
Sparok name:
Broxy
Sex:
Male
what's important:
'' To me whats most important is happiness and they ones around you Friends, Family and even enemies! They are ones who cause us to feel different emotions and i think life would be pointless with out them ''
Scturn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:33 am

Reserved

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:45 am

ending in 3 days!
If extensions are needed, now is the time to ask

Extended to the 15th!
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jippy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:05 pm

Username: Dreamlight

Sparok name: Noria Keylet

Sex: female

what's important: Well depends who you ask, if you ask others about me they will tell you what’s most important about me is to stay alive and my locket, kind of odd right. I know but what else can you expect from the Sparok who has wings, two pairs of eyes and a magical shard from a lost world. If you ask me I’ll tell you the locket and the shard because the locket was my only gift from my parents who I never knew. Most notice the shard but in all honesty the locket is also an important gift to me. I was supposedly born in a different world, that’s why I could glide and see differently with the other two eyes yet I was here among others so different from me. The locket and the shard is the only thing left from my home, a place where I long to go and know it’s past. I can only hope the shard can be my key to the place I want to go most.
Last edited by Jippy on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lowpolypony » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:40 am

Username: BEETS
Sparok name: Inferno
Sex: Nonbinary (they/them) | biologically male
what's important: res
art: res

i worked on the art for this for what felt like ages and i hate coloring so much huuu.. i have the lines fine, im so glad this got extended ;w;
Last edited by lowpolypony on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NAACP Legal Defense Fund
please read my rules before sending a trade
lowpolypony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:28 am