My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Giffie #6 -Magic-

Postby StarChaser3600 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Ahh good luck everyone!
[center]Lily Says... ILY

Help these guys grow with a simple click!
ImageImageImageImage
https://pfq.link/@9yV
StarChaser3600

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Fluffy. » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:25 pm

Trying to catch up on competitions!
I will continue my commenting on everyone's soon.

The winner is Oneinthecold

I chose you because I love love love that name, and I can tell you have a creative and magical mind, I also love that gif, it was an all round great form!

oneinthecold wrote:
Giffie name: Alastor
Tell me about Magic you're interested in:
I always loved the idea of magic, saying words or doing actions to create things out of thin air. Some things about it are great, other things not so much. The Harry Potter Series, which I still have on my 'TO READ' list, drew me into the magic world of sorcery, not the dark kind of course. I love the good kind of magic, the kind that heals and creates friendly things. The dark kind, tbh, scares me a bit. But magic not only comes from that series, there is also a series called 'The Finisher', which in the book shortly describes a point where the character discovers an ability closely related to magic. Later on in the second book does she find out she can perform other spells and such. Now, those kinds of magic are, what I know, are not from this world, but what I DO know is that there are illusionists. I love how each person has a different style of showing a trick, yet with their own flare. One of my favorite tricks is the chinese linked rings, which it seems that all 4 rings are together, but over time, the illusionist pulls them apart, the rings becoming separate. So either realistically or in another world wise, I love all sorts of magic!
1 extra:

art wrote:Commissions:
OPEN for WERMS or WL Bribes
Pm me!

links wrote:⭐TH
art by me
.Fluffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CO1LD » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:32 pm

.Fluffy. wrote:Trying to catch up on competitions!
I will continue my commenting on everyone's soon.

The winner is Oneinthecold

I chose you because I love love love that name, and I can tell you have a creative and magical mind, I also love that gif, it was an all round great form!

oneinthecold wrote:
Giffie name: Alastor
Tell me about Magic you're interested in:
I always loved the idea of magic, saying words or doing actions to create things out of thin air. Some things about it are great, other things not so much. The Harry Potter Series, which I still have on my 'TO READ' list, drew me into the magic world of sorcery, not the dark kind of course. I love the good kind of magic, the kind that heals and creates friendly things. The dark kind, tbh, scares me a bit. But magic not only comes from that series, there is also a series called 'The Finisher', which in the book shortly describes a point where the character discovers an ability closely related to magic. Later on in the second book does she find out she can perform other spells and such. Now, those kinds of magic are, what I know, are not from this world, but what I DO know is that there are illusionists. I love how each person has a different style of showing a trick, yet with their own flare. One of my favorite tricks is the chinese linked rings, which it seems that all 4 rings are together, but over time, the illusionist pulls them apart, the rings becoming separate. So either realistically or in another world wise, I love all sorts of magic!
1 extra:

Thank you so much. First one! Love the species!
CO1LD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me