Re: Fire Kingdom Kit ~ Up For Adoption

Postby Takk » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:52 am

~Name~
Zoron Spades
~Gender~
Male
~Personality~
In short: Spiritual, adventurous, calm and wise for his age
The longer story is his birth and journey. He was adopted by Ixion as a young kit, resentful and restless he didn't want anything to do with the kingdom lover. However, his tough and patient personality rubbed off on Zoron over time and he changed into someone different with a balance of love and strength. Spiritual, a trait he picked up from fighting. Meditating for hours to focus on balance, soul and center turned him into a more patient and understanding kalon.
Adventurous, nothing short of his adoptive father's views. He loves exploring and discovering new places with or without others at his side. Calm, a trait he picked up with age and harsh training. He use to be so full of energy until Zoron learned how to change and shape his reckless behavior. Wise from reading, from Ixion and from the many kalons in france with something say. Zoron changed from a bundle of flaming energy into a soft candlelight in about three years.

~History~
In short: He was adopted by a strong and patient kalon who was asked to take him due to his uncontrollable temper and random, sometimes violent actions. Being a teacher, student, mentor and loving boyfriend to a soft hearted prince, Ixion seemed like an ideal role model to shape this flame into something beautiful.
He was maybe seven when Ixion came to the adoption shelter, children who were orphans of war or sickness. Few were orphan for being unwanted, but Zoron wasn't sure where he came from or what he was born to be. He knew he had claws and fangs to fight, but he was without parents to love him. Mistrust turned into anger over time, but Ixion saw promise spark under his burning hate for nothing. Zoron Spades was adopted by this commoner, a fencing kalon with a strong will and stable head on his shoulders. Ixion first put the kit in his place, easily beating him in paw to paw combat and again with sticks, then again with paws. Zoron's energy was strong but tamable with time, Ixion could see that. He had to earn the kit's respect one way or another and fighting was the only thing he wanted to do. They trained day and night, tiring the kit out hour after hour so even for a second he'd look stable, even talk.
Of course he got better as the weeks passed, taking on more of student stance. "When will we train today?" "Hows my stance looking?" "If I win, do I get a real weapon?" He turned anger into eagerness, which later turned into want. He wanted to learn, be somebody else and improve. He took on a more observant stance, meditating and practice balance as Ixion had years before. Finding center and accepting what had happened calmed his inner flame, he learned to change himself into someone he loved, not someone he hated.
Last edited by Takk on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quitting CS, looking to sell Lists and Store pets for art
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:02 am

click [vvv] for form! <:
Last edited by Dreamie on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:03 am

if anyone needs relationships for them to enhance your form, feel free to pm me!~
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Murdoc Niccals » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:26 pm

┌─────────────────────────┐

On a stage, lined right up
Ten little robots up on a block
Three do a curtsy, three do a bow
Three twirl and twirl all around
But one sparks, a fuse ignited
A shower of sparks goes out, crowd of one delighted

└─────────────────────────┘
o0000000000000oooImage
Batraal lives for his creations, tinkering night and day on automatons and puppets. His first subjects were small, wooden dolls, made simply with cloth, wool, and wood. He carved them from scraps of wood and a rusty knife he found, his family too poor to get him a proper chisel or materials for his new hobby. The doll had no strings or clothes, just a vague, crude face and body connected with dirty strips of cloth. Other kits found it off-putting, making snide remarks and some even hiding from it. Batraal didn't live it down for the week, a few choice insults popping up about his 'ugly doll.'

So his craft was to be a secret, and his peers ignored. They didn't see how wonderful it was to watch wood slowly chip away into something else, something that was a celebration of movement and animal from something static and plant. And so, the years went by, Batraal pursued artistry in his puppets instead of the farming his poor parents were used to.

His puppets would be cooed at and be beautiful, perform for audiences.

They'd never be ugly in any way.

Of course things never go as one plans. Batraal became good at making wooden puppets, yes, but once he moved to town to try and become a theater performer... Things were not as glamorous as he'd expected. His shows had some turn out, but mostly for small children and their parents. He discovered robotics, which he enjoyed as much as puppet-making, if not even more. Automatons were like puppets in the freest sense, told to do things with strings of code. The smooth metal let Batraal experiment more in color and design as well, but he still made wooden puppets.

Old habits died hard.

The robots, at least, seemed to be more popular among children, which Batraal begrudgingly now catered to. He even had to deal with the tiny cretins running up to his house and trying to peer in through the window. He didn't need to see them- he heard them. They could wake the dead with how loud they were. This afternoon was rife with them trying to see what lied in the puppetmaker's home.

"Look at all those dolls... it's so creepy!"

"Daya, can we not come to the creepy house again?"

"Yeah, what if the dolls

Batraal's eye twitched, recalling the same jabs, just rehashed now that he was an adult. All the walls in his small home were lined with shelves, every doll and automaton he ever made sitting neatly on it. Glass eyes gazed off forwards, hands were on the sides, the lap, and so forth. It was a uniform arrangement only disturbed for dusting and touch-ups. It was relaxing fro Batraal to see his skills improve, and to sometimes give an old doll a new arm, make it better than before...

There was an odd feeling in his chest now. Whatever he tried to do, he wouldn't get the recognition, the fame, the justification he wanted for his decades of work. It'd come right back to children calling his hobby creepy, adults looking at paintings instead of his dolls, and him sitting in this house, trying to make the newest addition to his wild goose chase for fame.

Apathy set in like a rock shot at his head. His shows started to rerun. It didn't affect anything. Why would it, Batraal thought, when those who saw his shows could only see a few until they grew bored of puppets and robots doing plays. Whatever new plays he made followed a similar vein: a human (played by a doll) underestimated the robot. The humans paid. Perhaps there was some self-satisfaction, some kernel of sarcastic wit he got from it. His audience didn't care. He was quite sure they wouldn't even notice it.

Well, someone did.

Last edited by Murdoc Niccals on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
Murdoc Niccals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:59 am

aa mark what a cutie!

h uffs 2 days we can do this
        i think im a good person
        or at least i hope i am
        hello! i'm veridian, feel free to call me ver.
        i don't really go on here much anymore
        z
        🌻. 🌾. 🍃. 🌿. 🌸. 🌊. - avatar. sig art
        sure, im pretty awful
        but i'm trying to get better
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quietlights » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:09 am

mark
quietlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaycko » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:17 am

forgot to mention this is extended to Tuesday, or was, but now I'm extending it to Thursday!
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:26 am

Click for FormImage
Last edited by Softballpup12 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:57 am

sorry, but may this be extended to later on in the weekend? <:
    very sorry to ask once again!
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softballpup12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:05 am

It's alright! Through pjs I already asked them and they said yes, so you're good! :)
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me