Re: RADsune ◉ 024

Postby dreamyEnding » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:43 pm

I really didn't mean to leave this open as long as I did and I'm sorry about that!!! The two entires that just came in made me realize that I just kinda left this open and never closed it.

The main reason I haven't closed it is I have no clue how to compensate people when the species is shut down, I mean HMs and items are worthless and the base is such a nightmare to work with.

But I thought up a solution and I hope it works for you all!

First off the winner is trans!
Squitsune wasn't really a species that got a whole lot of lengthy forms so seeing one so well done, detailed, and generally heart-felt is just touching to me.

I want to offer runner-ups to kip!, .Cappelle., & Ame,
But I want to draw them for you off-okeaki! Pm me with what type of Squitsune (Cuttle, Standard, Giant) and a theme!
They may not happen right away but they will happen.

Thank you all for your patience!!
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RADsune ◉ 024

Postby trans » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:50 pm

LivvyAh wrote:
I really didn't mean to leave this open as long as I did and I'm sorry about that!!! The two entires that just came in made me realize that I just kinda left this open and never closed it.

The main reason I haven't closed it is I have no clue how to compensate people when the species is shut down, I mean HMs and items are worthless and the base is such a nightmare to work with.

But I thought up a solution and I hope it works for you all!

First off the winner is trans!
Squitsune wasn't really a species that got a whole lot of lengthy forms so seeing one so well done, detailed, and generally heart-felt is just touching to me.

I want to offer runner-ups to kip!, .Cappelle., & Ame,
But I want to draw them for you off-okeaki! Pm me with what type of Squitsune (Cuttle, Standard, Giant) and a theme!
They may not happen right away but they will happen.

Thank you all for your patience!!

thank you so much!!!!!! im really glad to have her, and im glad i made it in time to enter! <333
      also congrats to the ru's, yall really deserved them!!!! <333 there were a lot of cool ideas and forms!
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RADsune ◉ 024 | Results up!!

Postby fruitvale » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:31 pm

eyy i knew you were going to win!! (if trans enters, i know immediately i have to work the whole day to at least get barely even w/ you in any comp <33)
        but ahh thanks,, i never got to finish the drawing on this but i will now (and gift it to trans!)
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me