Re: ronnie readoption

Postby nebulavery » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:48 am

mark maybe? this kiddo's got me nostalgic for some reason

(huge) scribble for the winner totally not just lighting practice nah - will clean it up (and not forget the whiskers,, help me) if i actually enter

avery • they/them • artist
ImageImageImage
mostly inactive. yes, i still love my adopts.
nebulavery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:07 am

mark

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:35 pm

Name; Debbie "Slick" Parker
Gender; Biologically male // Identifies as female
Sexuality; Bisexual
Personality; Deb loves to joke around. She's always been great at keeping up playful banter and she always knows just what to say. People often look up to her and wish they were like her, but she herself doesn't feel that highly of herself. She is bipolar (Manic and depression) and she also has anxiety. She struggles with her disorders, but she somehow manages. She takes pride in how far she's gotten despite her bipolar and she likes to angle her energy towards helping others.

(Totally not based off of myself...)

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪, 𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢

Postby incomprehensible » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:46 am

Kenneth - Basics
Dfab male, prefers he/him but will accept ze/zir and they/them pronouns
Grey-sexual Biromantic
Loves to talk to people alone, but never in large groups
Has social anxiety
Is terrified of failure
Suffers from frequent depersonalization/derealization
Often feels like he was a mistake
Feels helpless, like he can't do anything
Resents therapy, thinks he's weak for needing help
Was bullied a lot throughout his life
Loves water, but doesn't like swimming
Doesn't know a lot about the world
Loves retro video games
Loves sweet and cold foods, doesn't like noisy or gooey foods

Relationships - Friends

Schnecke - Shnecke is very calm, and always looking at things from a neutral perspective. He's very helpful and friendly, so Kenneth gets along well with him. Shnecke is always trying to get Kenneth out of the house for some ice cream or something, and does Kenneth's shopping when he's too scared to leave.

Lynrah - Lynrah is pretty eccentric, as well as pretty nerdy, but they get along pretty well. Lynrah brings a lot of old video games whenever she visits, and tends to yell a lot at absolutely nothing, which can distress Kenneth, but not too much. They both share a love of retro games, and had a Kirby marathon for Kennith's birthday. Lynrah calls Kenneth 'Kenny'.

Constellatio - Constellatio and Kenneth are the kind of 'silent friends' that have their best moments when they're just chilling and listening to music or watching videos/movies/tv together. They have a deep connection and understanding of each other, which is why they can spend so much time just sitting together. When they do talk, it's more about recent events than things in the past.

Fyverkeri - Keri is both shy and impulsive, which can help her out when she tries to get Kenneth to do things they both enjoy. They aren't as close as some of the other people Kenneth knows, but they're both perfectly happy to spend some time near fireworks, preferably with a hotdog for each of them and a lot of ice cream.

Hazel - Hazel is the mom friend, which is great for someone like Kenneth who needs a fair deal of help to get through bad days. Hazel helps Schnecke make shopping lists and buys vegetables and healthy but sweet fruits for Kenneth, while Schnecke focuses on the rest of it. She also makes sure to buy something for Kenneth on his birthday, March 23rd. Hazel lends him lots of books about current events and calming subjects.

Cider - Cider plays D&D with Kenneth often, and they talk about fantasy novels and the latest news (when Kenneth has heard it). Cider is kind of Kenneth's newsletter about the modern gaming scene and the subtler news that doesn't make huge headlines. She's very understanding about Kennith's DP/DR and anxiety and tries to help him through it when it happens by keeping him busy. She tends to make the dungeons relatively easy for him to keep his spirits up.

Relationships - Enemies

Mysterium - Mystery is just a jerk. With her cold, resentful attitude and her tendency to hold long grudges over the slightest of things, nobody really gets along with her too well, and that includes Kenneth.

Sassi - Sassi has too much childish energy for Kenneth to handle, and she loves to tattle even if it's about something completely pointless. Sassy doesn't like him because he's a 'poophead'.

Lydia Lybra - Lydia is far too daring and adventurous for Kenneth. There's nothing wrong with the rest of her personality, but that one trait makes it impossible for them to get along.

Lasair - Lasair is far too peppy and brash for his tastes. He avoids her whenever possible, but Lasair might not even know his name, to be honest.

Relationships - Misc.

Kenneth has no opinion on Missy and Coyote.

Kenneth is annoyed by Skyla, but tolerates her in casual conversation.

Kenneth tolerates Wolfe, especially if he can get a calm, meaningful conversation out of him.

Playlist:
The Problematic Crow's Reality
Face Less
Anxiety
Failure Girl (Boy in this case)
Chaos Theory/"Beep Boop"
Artist for
incomprehensible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:39 am

hey, sorry i havent been around to give updates on this, ive been busy and distracted and kind of forgotten about it, especially bc my computer hasnt been working. but i have a set end date for this now, please get your forms done by december 2.
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪, 𝔤𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔠𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢

Postby Dia. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:53 am

Due to inactivity, mods have chosen the winner for this readopt.
Congratulations!

Incomprehensible wrote:Kenneth - Basics
Dfab male, prefers he/him but will accept ze/zir and they/them pronouns
Grey-sexual Biromantic
Loves to talk to people alone, but never in large groups
Has social anxiety
Is terrified of failure
Suffers from frequent depersonalization/derealization
Often feels like he was a mistake
Feels helpless, like he can't do anything
Resents therapy, thinks he's weak for needing help
Was bullied a lot throughout his life
Loves water, but doesn't like swimming
Doesn't know a lot about the world
Loves retro video games
Loves sweet and cold foods, doesn't like noisy or gooey foods

Relationships - Friends

Schnecke - Shnecke is very calm, and always looking at things from a neutral perspective. He's very helpful and friendly, so Kenneth gets along well with him. Shnecke is always trying to get Kenneth out of the house for some ice cream or something, and does Kenneth's shopping when he's too scared to leave.

Lynrah - Lynrah is pretty eccentric, as well as pretty nerdy, but they get along pretty well. Lynrah brings a lot of old video games whenever she visits, and tends to yell a lot at absolutely nothing, which can distress Kenneth, but not too much. They both share a love of retro games, and had a Kirby marathon for Kennith's birthday. Lynrah calls Kenneth 'Kenny'.

Constellatio - Constellatio and Kenneth are the kind of 'silent friends' that have their best moments when they're just chilling and listening to music or watching videos/movies/tv together. They have a deep connection and understanding of each other, which is why they can spend so much time just sitting together. When they do talk, it's more about recent events than things in the past.

Fyverkeri - Keri is both shy and impulsive, which can help her out when she tries to get Kenneth to do things they both enjoy. They aren't as close as some of the other people Kenneth knows, but they're both perfectly happy to spend some time near fireworks, preferably with a hotdog for each of them and a lot of ice cream.

Hazel - Hazel is the mom friend, which is great for someone like Kenneth who needs a fair deal of help to get through bad days. Hazel helps Schnecke make shopping lists and buys vegetables and healthy but sweet fruits for Kenneth, while Schnecke focuses on the rest of it. She also makes sure to buy something for Kenneth on his birthday, March 23rd. Hazel lends him lots of books about current events and calming subjects.

Cider - Cider plays D&D with Kenneth often, and they talk about fantasy novels and the latest news (when Kenneth has heard it). Cider is kind of Kenneth's newsletter about the modern gaming scene and the subtler news that doesn't make huge headlines. She's very understanding about Kennith's DP/DR and anxiety and tries to help him through it when it happens by keeping him busy. She tends to make the dungeons relatively easy for him to keep his spirits up.

Relationships - Enemies

Mysterium - Mystery is just a jerk. With her cold, resentful attitude and her tendency to hold long grudges over the slightest of things, nobody really gets along with her too well, and that includes Kenneth.

Sassi - Sassi has too much childish energy for Kenneth to handle, and she loves to tattle even if it's about something completely pointless. Sassy doesn't like him because he's a 'poophead'.

Lydia Lybra - Lydia is far too daring and adventurous for Kenneth. There's nothing wrong with the rest of her personality, but that one trait makes it impossible for them to get along.

Lasair - Lasair is far too peppy and brash for his tastes. He avoids her whenever possible, but Lasair might not even know his name, to be honest.

Relationships - Misc.

Kenneth has no opinion on Missy and Coyote.

Kenneth is annoyed by Skyla, but tolerates her in casual conversation.

Kenneth tolerates Wolfe, especially if he can get a calm, meaningful conversation out of him.

Playlist:
The Problematic Crow's Reality
Face Less
Anxiety
Failure Girl (Boy in this case)
Chaos Theory/"Beep Boop"
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover