My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: avery readoption

Postby Carnations » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:57 pm

don't think i'm gonna complete, or even do my form, as i have a better connection with zitao.
early good luck and congratulations.
Last edited by Carnations on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hazel Brooks

Postby zakuro. » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:27 am

BASICS
-20 y.o
-born July 14th, 1996
Last edited by zakuro. on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓴𝒆𝔂𝓼✿

Postby incomprehensible » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:30 pm

❤Avery❤

- Wip -
Basics:
Non-binary, accepts all pronouns, prefers they/them
Cheerful, optimistic, a little shy and soft-spoken at first but gets rambunctious as soon as they get to know the people around them
Plays the piano, crafts, loves to use ribbons and keys in their work
Would sooner kill a man than reveal their birth gender
Alexithymiac, can't process or understand their emotions, can't empathize well with people
Asexual aromantic
Loves both joke songs and serious songs
Has a severely warped sense of time, a minute ago feels like hours ago to them
Poor long-term memory
Their alexithymia does not make them incapable of emoting. It makes them incapable of identifying their emotions other than general 'positive' and 'negative' ideas, and makes it difficult to impossible for them to properly empathize about people's emotions.
Born October 28th
Likes black-and-white more than rainbow

Relationships:
Lydia Lybra - Female - ref (Missing her cap & watch)
Lydia and Avery's relationship is one of pure, unadulterated camaraderie. Lydia takes the lead, bringing Avery to places all over the world and having them try things they never even knew existed. Lydia knows Avery is alexithymiac, so she never pushes them to empathize or talk about their feelings, and Avery really likes that about Lydia. They go to some crazy places together, but at the end of the day, the two pals just like to relax somewhere with an ice cream sandwich and talk about simple things. Lydia calls Avery by they/them pronouns.

Lasair - Female - ref
Lasair is the opposite of deep, so nothing about her really confuses Avery. Lasair's a party girl with lots of energy and a lot less words- she's not the best match for Avery's grounded optimism, but it works out. If Lasair gets aggressive, Avery is a good peacemaker and can split it up so they can take Lasair back home. Lasair calls Avery by she/her and they/them pronouns.

Hazel - Female - ref
Hazel is very collected and kind, so she likes to help keep Avery happy and stable. Sometimes people will ask Avery enough emotional questions in a day that they get distressed from all the pressure, after which they go to Hazel to get support in the form of reassurance and just generally spending time with her until they calm down. Hazel lends Avery lots of books, which they read in their free time. Hazel calls Avery by they/them pronouns.

Constellatio - Male - ref, missing accessory
Oh man, this guy. Avery has a platonic crush on him that's just a little more than a squish, and these two are basically inseparable unless Lydia is around. Constellatio is a very eloquent speaker and also a huge nerd, so Avery is always asking him for clarification on what he just said. They've probably learned more from him than anyone else, really. They play marbles with him, and the two find constellations on clear nights. Avery is fascinated by the algae in the vial he has around his neck, and have recently spent a lot of time going to museums and events where algae in on display. Constellatio calls Avery by they/them and ze/zir pronouns.

Acquaintances:

Spelara - Likes | Sjö - Tolerant of | Shnecke - Disagrees with
Mysterium - Dislikes | Missy - Likes | Coyote - Likes
Fyrverkeri - Likes | Spike - Likes | Amanda - Dislikes
Sierra - Likes | Cider - Likes | Skyla - Likes
Lynrah - Likes | Sassy - Tolerates | Wolfe - Likes

Likes/Dislikes
✔ Pandas
✔ Respect
✔ Hazel
✔ Lydia
✔ Lasair
✔ Free speech
✘ Rude people
✘ Jazz/R&B music
✘ People who can't understand their alexithymia
✘ People who look down on the mentally ill or LGBTQ+ community
✘ Complicated craft tutorials
✘ Pain
✘ People asking whether they are dfab or dmab

Favorite Songs
Korozashisakae's Mysterious Package (warning: cursing)
Unbreakable (Avery relates)
BEYOND ME
The Problematic Crow's Reality
Emotionless (Avery partly relates)

Art
By me
Human | Normal
Human w/Lasair
Last edited by incomprehensible on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Artist for
incomprehensible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby found. » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:43 pm

This child ooo

==============
DA • commissions open !! for usd/points :>

hi there !! i'm found, and i like musicals (deh, hamilton, newsies, etc.) and music in general?? (the beatles, peach pit, the walters, the smiths, foreigner etc.)

i don't get on too much?? but don't be afraid to say hi i need friends : ))
==============
found.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:27 pm

The club is dark. Footsteps and quiet whispering is all that can be heard from the crowd as they wait anxiously for the beats to begin playing. The DJ playing for them this time around is famous for being one of the best in the world. Suddenly, just as the crowd was beginning to get tired of waiting, the lights beam onto the stage, and the DJ is there, in their headphones, ready to rock the party. The music flew from its paws and into the electronic instruments as it moved switches, levers, and buttons in just the right ways to make music that blew people away. The crowd danced, jumped, and cheered as the DJ smiled proudly down at its paws as they danced rhythmically across the synthesizer, keyboard, and laser harp. The music it created had the crowd roaring as they begged for an encore.

Avery, who usually goes by its DJ name, Silence, was born a mute. Ever since they were very young, they had a love for music.

WORK IN PROGRESS
Last edited by PikaPerfect on Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugar Buck » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:12 pm

dropping out
Last edited by Sugar Buck on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:40 pm

Name;; Avery
    Nicknames;; None
    Gender;; Female - Gender-fluid
    Preferred Pronouns;; They/Them ("She" will be used in the stories)
    Age;; 20 in human years
    Birthday;; October 21st
    Nationality;; Unknown
    Languages;; English and BASIC Spanish, German, & Chinese
    Handwriting Style;; Messy
    Sexuality;; Pansexual
    Build;; Very lean, but still strong
    Quote;; "A year alone in the woods can change you."

History/Story:

Avery watched in horror as everything she loved and knew was burning. Her whole village was in flames. She had only lived on her own for three weeks and now all her memories and belongings were slowly turning into ashes. Many Plumerians rushed to help the affected and comfort them. But where was her mother? Did she not come out too? Was she still in there? With a hurt leg from tripping, Avery rushed through to ask everyone if they knew where her mother was.

"How did this happen?" Avery thought. "What started this." She limped into the ashes of what used to be their home and started digging. She had found a single paperclip, a nail, and a small glass test tube, but then they stepped on something and stopped. Avery couldn't see it but she already knew, she started digging and digging while screaming. They looked away and covered her face as many Plumerians turned to watch as she let out a gasp. Covered in ashes, she fell down and burst into tears. She couldn't go on.
    A neighbor came over to her to offer a blanket. "No, no, no, NO! If mama hadn't come to visit-" Avery cut herself off to scream and turn to reject the blanket and frantically started digging again.

"I just want to help. If there is anything I can do-" Avery cut him off before he could finish.
    "Rope. May I please have some rope? Please!" She turned toward to the plumerian and looked up at him.
    "I hope this is good." He said after he came back with some rope. Avery hugged him for a short time.

She took the cork off of the tube and scooped it half full with the ashes of "home." She dropped in the paperclip and nail, And proceeded to thread the rope in the looped top. She tied a knot and slipped it over her head, onto her neck. She did not know what to do. "Breathe. Just breathe. Everything will be okay." Avery had no more known alive family left. Her mother was the only one she knew of. She was gone now though.
    Avery nearly tripped on one of the vines from the nearby garden. She looked down and brutally crushed it. Normally she would never display such violence. Now was not "normally" though. Her mother was gone for good. There will be no more calling for recipes, no more bonding over coffee on weekend mornings, no more coming over when she locks herself out. None of that. Not now, not ever. And she now just realized how little she had actually accomplished. Her job paid minimum wage, she lived off of support group funds, she constantly needed to go to free breakfasts for those in need. She was a regular at the local discount shop. Without her mother pushing her forward and picking her up, how was she going to pay for a new place to live, how would she be normal, how was she going to manage?

Avery was not a stubborn plumerian. She had a lot of determination though. She wanted to sleep by her mother before they took her away. Everyone was telling her that she shouldn't stay there, that she might get sick, that she should come and stay with them like the others, and how breathing in the smoke and ashes wasn't good. They tried to at least leave her blankets and a pillow. She refused it all, except she let them give her was a cup of water. Avery looked down into that water and stared into her reflection. What she saw... Was not her. She had a mother, she never turned down kind act, she was a complete dirt freak. What had happened? Why was she so different now?
    "All creatures should have the love and support that I denied."

Dislikes...
      ...being around others
      ...being center of attention
      ...being insulted
      ...spicy foods
      ...extremely hot weather

Favorite...
      ...drink is fresh peach juice
      ...color is purple
      ...tree is silver birch
      ...season is spring
      ...weather is partly cloudy sky
      ...time of day is evening
      ...doesn't celebrate any holidays (not even birthday)
      ...animal is the elk

Fears...
      ...others finding out their weaknesses
      ...being kidnapped
      ...being held hostage
      ...needing to move back to be with others
      ...not having enough to eat in the winter
      ...terrible weather conditions

Human form;;
      height - 5' 1"
      hairstyle - Similar to Amanda McKenna's
      can be found wearing - Jeans, white converse shoes, a grey beanie hat, & a grey/black/white flannel plaid shirt with rolled up sleeves. Has two leather bracelets on left arm, one with the feather pattern on it and the other with beads and actual feather. Has socks that match feral fur.
      Has freckles - no dimples - sometimes wears makeup but not much - mostly flat top

Some Questions for Avery:
    What makes you laugh?
    Obvious mistakes.

What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
    If you know my preferred pronouns, use the correct ones.

What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
    I would go hunting and gathering so I wouldn't have to get food for when I need rest.

How do you deal with stress?
    I usually don't get stressed, but my tail twitches and I usually find myself fiddling around with my paws.

Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
    Plans are great but I am fine when there aren't any.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
    My past.

Are you generally organized or messy?
    Depends.

Do you like yourself?
    Ehhh

If you could choose, how would you want to die?
    I would want to die peacefully in my sleep, so I could possibly have one last dream before I go.

If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
    - I would take a long walk in the forest where I dwell.
    - Check to make sure the items I placed around are still in their spots.
    - Make sure to have a nice sweet drink of peach juice before I wander off to die alone.

What three words would others probably use to describe you?
    Antisocial, rude, strong.

Where do you live now, and with whom?
    I live alone in the forest that is a mile or so away from where I once lived. I live with the prey and predators alike. I have a small crafted hut, but I usually sleep outside, and I do have to brag, it is really nice.

To which social class do you belong?
    I usually don't do much with money other than the occasional bartering, so I don't really know. I'm guessing I am on the poorer side...

Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
    My back left leg is disformed but other than that I should be good!

Are you right- or left-handed?
    I am left pawed.

How would you describe your childhood in general?
    I was an only child. I wasn't sure of who I was, but parents wanted me to be happy so they gratefully accepted me as whatever gender I wanted to be.

What is your earliest memory?
    I remember it me and my dad. My mom was running late and my dad was trying to feed me squash. I hated squash at the time, so I rejected it and made a mess. I remember something along the lines of "Thats my little girl!" He ended up getting mad, because it got all over and he had to scramble to clean it up before my mom got back. She saw the mess half cleaned up.... and lets just say that we both were in trouble.

How much schooling have you had?
    Close to none.

Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
    Defending myself out in the wild alone.

As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
    A doctor. I still have the caring/motherly/healing side to me like when I was little.

As a child, what were your favorite activities?
    It's very sad to say this, but honestly I don't remember.

Who has had the most influence on you?
    My mom.

What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
    I squished a perfectly good bean once. No but seriously, probably that time I "accidentally" shot a plume in the leg with an arrow to need to care for him and have a reason to learn about him.

Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable?
    Not another creature like me. Only the creatures who don't speak or process information like us and stuff. The prey that keeps us alive I kill on a daily basis. Only kill if needed.

Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
    No. Not any of that lovey-dovey happily ever after stuff. But yet... I still wait. Why? I don't know. But I am still here, waiting. Waiting for the one. I mean.... Probably since I was read all of those fairy tale books and whatever. Uh.. Uhm... Next question?

What do you believe makes a successful life?
    If you are happy that is all that matters.

How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
    Very honest but can hide things that others shouldn't or may not want to see.

Who is the one you respect the most?
    I respect all plumerians until I have a reason not to respect them. I also respect all the nature and what is in it.

Who are your friends?
    Just the woodland creatures.

What do you look for in a potential lover?
    Someone with skills like mine. Someone who will do stuff to support us. Also they have to be loyal. Loyal to me and only me.

How close are you to your family?
    What family?

Have you started your own family?
    Nope. I don't need one.

Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
    The people in my old village. Most know why I left and still remember me. Some hate me but some are kind to me and help me when I do come to them because they know it must be serious.

If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
    Nobody would.

Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
    Yes. I usually try to take the most dominate or lead role.

Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
    NOPE. The less social interactions the better. Coming across one Plume every one and a while is nice just for basic info on what has happened and what would be helpful to know.

Do you care what others think of you?
    Not at all.

Halloween Story:
    "What is everybody doing tonight? It is so much brighter than most nights." Avery was all stirred up and grumpy. She poked at her fire for warmth, but being warm didn't matter, she just wanted sleep. It had been awhile of getting no sleep, but soon Avery was completely alerted and didn't care about sleep after she heard many sticks crack one after another.

"Dang rabbit. They are at it again aren't they. Taking down my traps!?" Avery pulled out her bow so she could teach them a lesson, but as she turned around she saw a light, and that light was growing bigger. Surely if they were taking down her traps again they wouldn't let themselves be that noticeable.
    Avery made out two small figures heading toward her. They looked to be young plumes, but not... completely like plumes.
    "Trick-or-treat!" The two figures that were indeed small Plumerians shouted together as they got close. Avery stumbled back in confusion with her thoughts racing. Was this a chant, was this a magic spell, was this a threat?
    "What's this?" She asked these two strange looking children.

"Hello Miss, we saw you had a light on..." One of them said as he looked behind her. "Or maybe it's just a fire. But anyway, it's Halloween! Didn't you know that?! We got chased into the woods, and saw the light. We thought it may be someone ready for the trick-or-treaters, so we rushed over."

"Halloween...? Oh! That dress-up thing right? Is that why you look like a ladybug?" Avery turned to the smaller of the two.

"Y.. Yes." The younger Plumerian looked around, unsure if they should even be there.

"So what is this about? Trick... or... Treat?" Avery questioned the two again.

"Well you see, we go to the houses and shout 'trick or treat,' and then get candy or a possible trick!" The older plumerian told her.

Avery misheard "get" and thought he said "give." "That is... A strange activity to do..." Avery peered down into the younger plumerian's pillow case and stuck her paw in there to retrieve a small piece of chocolate. "Thanks I guess." She said as she turned around and went back to her fire.
    The two small children looked at each other, both confused by this strange plumerian's actions, and quickly left to go back to their village.
Last edited by padaleckii on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purebred Idiot » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:18 pm

res possibly uwu
Purebred Idiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:00 am

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
─────────────────────────────────────────
A chief who lost her train of thought
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Short personally/info
Name: Arden
Sexuality: Demi-Pansexual
Short personally:
Profession: Baker
Hobby: Writing poems
I always loved cooking for others. Now a new war was happening and one of my closest friends are fighting in it I knew I had to help. What other good way to do it with my one talent. Baking! I help bring good treats to either wounded or hurt fighters to help them get over the pain~
Relations
Lilly
Arden always liked Lilly but never really got to know her in till the war. Arden try to get Lilly to do more cooking since shes rather good at it.
Lieses
I do enjoy his company but i think he finds me bringing cookies to the people in the war desecrating. Which of course I can understand... but I still do it tho...shh don't tell him.
Hyde
Since Hyde had started the war, Arden from the start hated her. Arden finds no reason to bother with her and will avoid her at all cost.
Maxwell
Hes ok but since he is Hydes "friend"
Close Death Experience
As you can probably guess my close death experience was when I was sending baked goods to the plumies fighting the war.

Credits
All art by rockosaur
Last edited by rockosaur on Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me