My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Medusa-Studier of snake

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:58 am

Okay this form is done!
Username\Introduction: Hello, I am Ax The Andalite. A Plumerian Non-Owner currently. Medusa is a beautiful Plumerian, and I love her name, so here is my form. My form may be a little messy as I happen to be rather bad at coding, but I tried more than I did with my previous Plumerian comps! Art and such is scattered on the form. I decided to divide the form up in sections for each part. The first part is her basics, etc. Thank you for giving both me, and others and oppurtunity to try out for this lovely plumie, sorry to hear you lost connection, though.
Name: Her name is Medusa.
Goes By: Medusa
Nicknames: [Only By Friends] Med
Name Meaning: Medusa, was a gorgon that Perseus slayed. Athena's symbol, shown on much of her sheilds, is the head of Medusa. Perseus had slain Medusa for the reasoning of being told too, to get rid of Medusa, though they hoped Perseus would die. He succeded with some help. Her hair was made of snakes, like the markings on this plumie! But this Plumie is much beautiful then her, I think!
Sexuality and Romance:Pansexual Panromantic
Disabilities and Disorders;;None as of now
Medical Ailments:None as of now
Allergies:Slight Allergy to Roses
Habits:tapping her foot when impatient, humming when bored
Best Friend:Friends?
Previous Jobs:Worked at a local pet store when she was 20
Current Job: Herpetologist, studier of reptiles and amphibians.
Birthday:May 20th
Zodiac:Taurus
Birthstone:Emerald
Children:None
Dating:No
Pets;; 4 snakes, one baby corn snake named Harvest, hes a real cutie in Medusa's eyes, he has a small cage in the corner of her house, she loves him very much. She also has a very large Ball Python, who is in a big enough cage with lots of space in the corner of her room, his name is Altair. She has another, smaller milk snake, which her friends, including Cedar oftentimes mistake for a coral snake, but she reassures them, her name is Dakota, and sits in a smaller cage up in Medusa's room. Lastly she has a medium-sized king snake, who has beautiful black and white patterns. She named this one, "Queen Kraken" she loves her a lot.
Body build:thin, sleek, and muscular
Size:Anthro 5'6 Feral 4'5
Weight;;Feral 90 Lbs, its not super skinny, actually, she is the weight of an average, adult female wolf. Anthro About 120 lbs.
Outer Appearence: On the outside, people seem to think she is a shy person. She has a grey-green base, with brighter yellowy green scale-like markings. On her neck and face is several snake heads. Her underbelly is a lighter-green. The scales range from her hindquarters,to her tail top. The scales scatter across her whole body.Her feathers are lighter grey-green with darker green bands, and its got yellow-green wavy stripes on both. The feathers on her head are the same. People think she seems shy by looks, but truly there is a fire raging inside of her.
On The Inside: There is a fire raging inside of her, threatening to burn her, not literally of course, its just she normally never freaks out in big tantrums and fears that it may come out one day. She is healthy on the inside.
Favorite Activity:Studying Snakes
Personality Traits:Blunt:-Brash:-Rude:-Tough:-Fiery:-Intelligent:-Looks Shy:-Jokester
Personality In-Depth:Medusa, as said, may act shy to many people she first meets. She really is a fiery person, she just would never act so to newcomers. When somebody gets to know Medusa, she can be quite rude, making rude rather obnoxious jokes she tends to not mean, but people take to offense. She is very, very blunt. If you show her something ugly and if they ask if she likes it she will respond "No, the anatomy is incorrect" and so on. She is also is rather brash, being arrogant at times. She truely tries her best to not be so. She is feisty and firey, and quite intelligent, she knows a lot of facts, and her job makes her very smart, of course, she studies hours on end, and never will stop for a while. She can also read up on snakes for hours at a time. As said, on the outside everyone finds her as looking shy and quiet. The last prominent trait of her is a jokester, making rather rude, but funny jokes that may offend.
She is a very kind person though, once you warm up to her and understand her jokes. She doesn't mean to do it, and many people forgive her. She accepts her mistakes. She is proud of her personality, inner, and outer, and would do nothing to change so.
Snakes-This is something she has a growing passion for. She always had when she was little, catching garter snakes in the backyard and such. She constantly is trying to study every fact on this slithering reptile, while watching untrue things and proving them wrong. She likes to do this because she feels as she is doing justice for the snake. Snakes are surely her favorite thing.
Summer-This is when the weather is hot and she can have fun at the beach, always curious what she will find.
Lemonade-Her favorite drink, sweet and sour, like her! She adores to drink this, in summer the most.
Her friends- Constantly joking and having fun with them, she enjoys all of her friends very much and will talk to them and they are her go-to.
Reptiles- She loves all reptiles, from a Komodo Dragon to a Lizard, she studies these on her freetime and learns about them.
Amphibians- she finds them just as adorable as reptiles.
Reading- She had to do this a lot, and finds it her most reliable source for all of her information, while citing them of course.
The Internet- Another great source in her personal opinion. She loves to get extra information from this as so.
Dislikes-
Spicy Stuff- Its too spicy and it hurts her tastebuds! She avoids this at all costs.
Mean People- She can be mean but nobody else. She dislikes talking to anyone who is mean to her. She will grudge against them.
Feathers-She discovered she has a slight allergy to feathers, nothing against birds tho!
Bright Colors- Too bright forn her eyes and they hurt her eyes very much so.
Cold-Bleh weather and snow makes her really cold.
Crackling Fire
Reason- a peaceful nature sound, whats not to like? She likes the sound of fireplaces and this is the main reason why she has one at home.
Demons-Imagine DragonsSure the song may be a bit overated but Medusa likes it, its catchy and has a nice meaning to it. Medusa isn't picky at all with music, and will listen to mainly anything, she doesn't care, from pop, to funk, to country.
Her Fears:Medusa has so much fears, thats why she is called "Paranoid" by some. One of her fears is any one of her friends getting injured or dying, she often thinks about this and worries for what may happen, though she gets reassured often, she still feels the need to panic. Another one of Medusa's fears is herself dying, she can't help but to think what may happen and it worries her greatly. She also has a fear of people who judge her, don't ask why, she just doesn't want people to think of her as "ugly" and such.
Medusa has a satchel, it's tiny, and rather used, and brown in color, light beige brown. It's nothing bulky or big, nor does she wear it at all times. Some of the things it contains;;
Snake Plush
A small plush snake, green-ish with rather detailed scales, she had this when she was little, and it's tiny and cute, but worn out and patched. It is able to curl around her paw, or neck, whatever she likes. It's one of a kind, and was crafted by one of her friends, and she loves it very much.
Wood Snake
This small wood snake was crafted by Cedar, one of her close friends. It was supposed to be a "Halloween thing" But Cedar ended up on accident carving it like a snake, so, after this, he had then given it to her. She loves it, and now keeps it in her satchel.
Gold Snake Charm
It looks like it belongs to a necklace, Medusa has no idea what happened to it, she just found it, laying there, so she picked it up, it's not real gold, no. But Medusa still loves it.
Cedar owned By She Wolf Warrior Cedar and Medusa have an.. interesting relationship, though Medusa is quite shy around him, to be quite honest. She likes how he woodworks.He even made her a snake-like thing to decorate her home, but she mostly keeps it in her satchel instead, where it is safe and can be pulled out when she wants. She finds that Cedar has an amazing family, and loves to be around this Plumie. Cedar, personally doesn't like snakes much so... he doesn't really like being in her house, with her 4 pet snakes, but he tries his best to be tolerant of this. She likes how tolerant he is, Cedar is a great friend to Medusa, as she is to him. He is a very genrous friend to Medusa, which makes him a great friend. Medusa tries her best to not be shy, and to help Cedar, but tries to not admit that she is shy around this innocent Plumie.
Tadashi-Owned by she wolf warrior Medusa has got to admit hes pretty cool, and can tolerate her snakes pretty well, as long as she handles them with care, of course. He is a loyal and dedicated friend to her, as is she. Their relationship is an average but good and strong bond. She finds his love for robotics way cool. She doesn't understand all of his gadgets but tries her best to, oftentimes bringing him the needed materials and such, he finds her a good friend because of this. She tends to be rather shy around him.
Seafoam owned by She Wolf WarriorMedusa loves this plumerian, and likes to do something quite odd with them-Make candles! It may sound weird but Medusa is serious. It takes a lot of time, but Medusa is always up for a challenge. She often will go off with Seafoam and will collect seashells, etc. Sometimes they have "Naptime" together, which Seafoam themself finds amusing. Medusa likes that she is closer to the beach.
[url]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2443109&size=large&format=auto&rev=1453924730]Kowalski Owned By She Wolf Warrior[/url] Medusa honestly doesn't know what to say with this Silly Plumie, they are kind, and she does like them as a friend,
Medusa's job in life is both interesting, and fun, to her at least. Herpetology. It's not only the studier of snakes, but also other reptiles and even amphibians! When Medusa was younger, she always loved this and when she had gotten the job was delighted as ever, and will constantly be seen studying for future things, she knew this wasn't an easy job to get, and she had to go to college for a long time. She now has the job and mainly studies Snakes. She adores this and will always do her job eagerly, but never knew she would be good for a job such as this.
As said Medusa has 4 pet snakes,Harvest, Altair, Dekota, and Queen Kraken, this Dekota was her first snake, and is quite old, she got them at a younger age and used him for studies, humanely. As she does with all 4. She takes very good care of them and hopes in the future to get more snakes!
Story 1
Medusa sighed, looking at her notebook in dismay. She only had 2 days! 2.... 2 to get this report on snakes done, so little time, she would never pass, ever. She crumpled up her last piece of paper and flung it in the the trash, making an agitated growl. She than padded downstairs angrily for more paper. What was she supposed to write about? She knew so much about snakes but just coulden't put it on paper, it annoyed her and ticked her off greatly. She went and got a glass of water and a new pad of paper, still grumbling and growling as she went. She never knew it would take THIS long to finish. She looked at Dakota, her king snake, and thought... hmm.
Medusa has to admit, she loves cool accesories, heres some of the stuff she has!
Satchel- this is where she basically keeps all of her memories and takes it everywhere, she always has this even if it's hidden by other items.
Brass Snake Ear CuffShe had gotten this from her Grandmother, it's a brass snake earring like thing that is not pierced, but cuffs around her ear, she is almost never seen without it.
Silk Snake Scarf\Coverup (top)She wears this as a shy habit, to cover herself up, as she is scared to be seen, it matches her fur and is quite beautiful and soft. She likes to wear this in public the best.
Silver bracelet with real gold snake charmIf you coulden't tell, Medusa loves snakes, so this is the perfect item for her! She likes to wear it best with the earcuff, as it matches.
I would like Medusa because she is beautiful, and I can connect and develop such a plumie. I have so many ideas and she is flat out lovely. I am a nonowner for plumies and have been trying for a while, and she was just the perfect Plumie I could connect with.I would like to RP, draw, and develop Medusa, heck, if I could do it all at the same time it would be pretty awesome!
Thank you for taking time out of your life to read my form, I appreciate it, thank you for the wonderful oppurtunity. The winner may have my art!
Last edited by Rocky Road Raccoon on Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:34 am, edited 8 times in total.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Medusa Readopt!

Postby gold » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:59 am

Mark fo sho
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredlett » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:21 am

Mark
please credit art and designs to my toyhou.se: tiredlett
tiredlett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas. » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:06 pm

dropping out. sorry!
Last edited by lucas. on Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:18 am, edited 14 times in total.
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

drop out.

Postby koegami » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:11 pm

boop doop, nah, not feeling it anymore.
if anyone wants this piece of art pm me. YOU HAVE TO ENTER THOUGH
http://raegan-raegami.deviantart.com/ar ... -587091247
Last edited by koegami on Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fluffypancake » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:39 am

Dropping to help a friend.
Last edited by fluffypancake on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am the fluffypancake who, is a unicorn.
You can call me Mother fluffy, I am mother to all. Yes I know it's amazing news. owo
Feel free to pm me to chat about whatever, or if you are looking for someone to roleplay with. :3
Mydorks darlings.
Thing one - Thing two - Thing three -Thing four - Thing five - Thing six - Thing seven
fluffypancake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

----

Postby koegami » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:35 pm

-----
Last edited by koegami on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reilly » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:00 am

Bump! ;u;
sorry I may be inactive for a while
something has come up
if you need to contact me please pm me but don't expect a quick reply
reilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reilly » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:14 pm

If this doesn't get more finished / qualifying forms soon this will be extended!!
If you have a date that would work best for you please pm me! I'm willing to be pretty flexible if it means finding the perfect owner for Medusa. <3
sorry I may be inactive for a while
something has come up
if you need to contact me please pm me but don't expect a quick reply
reilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me