Re: CBK #15

Postby illumié » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Max wrote:Good luck you guys!

Your forms look great, and I love all of your stories! o:

Yeah, you worked really hard as well! between you and me, I truely think your form is the best >w< that art is amazingly adorable and really shows your version of this kitty's personality perfectly 0wo
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dutch. » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:17 pm

Max wrote:wow this one is gorgeous!

Username: Max
CBK Name: Arya
Personality Arya is perceived as a shy little floof ball, but in reality she isn't necessarily shy, she just prefers not to talk much. She loves to dance around and loves pretty much everybody. If you're sad or down, Arya will rub her fluffy lil body against you and sleep on your arm. She's smaller than most CBKs. You'll know Arya is upset if she's curled up in a ball, but that doesn't happen often. She really likes warm brownies fresh out of the oven, and hot chocolate. Anything sweet, she'll eat, really. She's quite a picky eater given her sweet tooth.
Story: Arya was just playing outside, watching little creatures scurry around the forest floor. She wanted to play with them, but she knew better. Mice, voles, all those furry little creatures are terrified of cats. However Arya had no interest in hurting them. Maybe if she actually liked mice and voles. the very thought of fur in between her teeth and accidentally swallowing a bone made her shudder. She much preferred something sweet. Speaking of sweets... Arya was starving. As she daydreamed about cookies and brownies and chocolate, her ears perked up slightly when she heard the soft cries of a young child. Arya has very good hearing skills, unfortunately her eyesight isn't the best. She supposes it's a fair trade off. Arya swiftly followed the sound, only to find a small house with the kitchen window slightly open. Just enough for her to squeeze through. Being small has its perks, after all. Once she was in the kitchen, she smelled freshly baked brownies, and saw about a dozen on a tray on the counter next to the oven. They looked delicious. Hmm...
Arya hopped from the counter next to the oven to the top of the cabinet, and from the top of the cabinet onto the floor. It wasn't very high, but given how small and delicate she was, it took her a couples seconds to adjust. She followed the sound of the soft cries, her little paws softly hitting the hardwood floor as she came across a little girl on the floor in the living room. She was leaning against the couch, holding her big toe. She must've stubbed it somewhere. Her face was red and wet with tears. Arya made her way towards the little girl, unnoticed, and crawled onto her lap. She rubbed herself against the girl and let out a soft purr. The girl wrapped her arms around the small cat. She buried her face into Arya's fur, taking in her scent. That's strange... she could've sworn she smelled her mother's brownies on her.

'Jus a cute lil story about Arya and her love for brownies!

I'm so proud of how this came out <3

I got bored and I had some free time, so I did some more art c:
This one's colors are much more accurate, lol

This was a really hard decision, because you all did such a nice job, but Max gets this little kitty (= Congrats on Arya! (=

However, Grizzy and MoonPheonix, if you two want, I could make both of you a runner-up (obviously one for each xD) as I loved both your forms <3

Poppycorn22 and SchnaDin, I'd love to see you two work on adding personalities, stories, or any extras to forms you submit to other adopts in the future!
Dutch | Adult | Satanist | She/Her
i thought i was an athiest until i realized I'M A GOD.

dutch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:22 pm

Ahhh thank you so much! I adore her<3

Tbh I definitely think they deserve runner ups c:
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:31 pm

Yey, very nicely done! as I said you definitely deserve Arya x3 and thank you very much Miss Cas(hope it's ok if I call you that) and max as well of course ^w^ im not sure what you mean by 'runner up', but I will happily accept this offer ^^
Last edited by illumié on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizzly. » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:47 pm

MoonPheonix wrote:Yey, very nicely done! as I said you definitely deserve Arya x3 and thank you very much Miss Cas(hope it's ok if I call you that) and max as well of course ^w^ although im not sure what you mean by 'runner up'.

a runner-up is like "second place" they liked your form a lot, and thought you should have won, but found another form to be better suited for said adopt, so they're offering you a similar version of the adoptable for your efforts.

CasKitty wrote:
Max wrote:wow this one is gorgeous!

Username: Max
CBK Name: Arya
Personality Arya is perceived as a shy little floof ball, but in reality she isn't necessarily shy, she just prefers not to talk much. She loves to dance around and loves pretty much everybody. If you're sad or down, Arya will rub her fluffy lil body against you and sleep on your arm. She's smaller than most CBKs. You'll know Arya is upset if she's curled up in a ball, but that doesn't happen often. She really likes warm brownies fresh out of the oven, and hot chocolate. Anything sweet, she'll eat, really. She's quite a picky eater given her sweet tooth.
Story: Arya was just playing outside, watching little creatures scurry around the forest floor. She wanted to play with them, but she knew better. Mice, voles, all those furry little creatures are terrified of cats. However Arya had no interest in hurting them. Maybe if she actually liked mice and voles. the very thought of fur in between her teeth and accidentally swallowing a bone made her shudder. She much preferred something sweet. Speaking of sweets... Arya was starving. As she daydreamed about cookies and brownies and chocolate, her ears perked up slightly when she heard the soft cries of a young child. Arya has very good hearing skills, unfortunately her eyesight isn't the best. She supposes it's a fair trade off. Arya swiftly followed the sound, only to find a small house with the kitchen window slightly open. Just enough for her to squeeze through. Being small has its perks, after all. Once she was in the kitchen, she smelled freshly baked brownies, and saw about a dozen on a tray on the counter next to the oven. They looked delicious. Hmm...
Arya hopped from the counter next to the oven to the top of the cabinet, and from the top of the cabinet onto the floor. It wasn't very high, but given how small and delicate she was, it took her a couples seconds to adjust. She followed the sound of the soft cries, her little paws softly hitting the hardwood floor as she came across a little girl on the floor in the living room. She was leaning against the couch, holding her big toe. She must've stubbed it somewhere. Her face was red and wet with tears. Arya made her way towards the little girl, unnoticed, and crawled onto her lap. She rubbed herself against the girl and let out a soft purr. The girl wrapped her arms around the small cat. She buried her face into Arya's fur, taking in her scent. That's strange... she could've sworn she smelled her mother's brownies on her.

'Jus a cute lil story about Arya and her love for brownies!

I'm so proud of how this came out <3

I got bored and I had some free time, so I did some more art c:
This one's colors are much more accurate, lol

This was a really hard decision, because you all did such a nice job, but Max gets this little kitty (= Congrats on Arya! (=

However, Grizzy and MoonPheonix, if you two want, I could make both of you a runner-up (obviously one for each xD) as I loved both your forms <3

Poppycorn22 and SchnaDin, I'd love to see you two work on adding personalities, stories, or any extras to forms you submit to other adopts in the future!

Also, congrats Max! that's some awfully cute artwork, and I'd also be honored to accept your offer of a runner-up c:
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:56 pm

Oh. thank you grizzly >.< i'm not very familiar with this whole thing. I can't thank you enough ^^; I would love one.
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me