Their name is..
Koyuya

Which means..
Light to dark

Their gender is..
Female

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koyuya is a short, long-furred makoatl. She has short, down to shoulder length silky black hair with
red tips. Her main pelt color is black, but she has a completely grey back and one jagged curl on her
left side. Her iris's are a soft, pastel yellow. Her sclera was actually mutated because when she was
born, she was supposed to stay with her parents. This mutation was triggered if she left her family,
which she did. In fact, they left her in a cave near a beach when she was born. {Words - 92}

Two weeks had passed since Koyuya had been abandoned by her parents. Her eyes had recently
just opened, but she had no one to guide her. No one could take her under their wing, she was just in the
cave of a lifeless and inactive beach. She survived just by lapping up a puddle of water beside her. It made
her sick, but it kept her alive. When she finally got the courage to leave the cave, it was raining that day.
Like any young one, she was eager to see what she looked like. She ran to the water, the smooth breeze
ruffling her fur, the wind pounding against her ears. When she finally got there and looked down though,
it was not what she expected. On the part of her eye where it was suppose to be white, it was a dark,
lifeless black. She let out a loud screech of horror, but soon an invisible paw was placed on her shoulder.
"Quiet down, child. This is you.. you have nothing to fear. You did nothing wrong, your parents just..
left you in the dark. Come, my child. I'll teach you the horrors of this world." An bright yellow outline
of a makoatl appeared beside her and turned, walking away. Frowning, Koyuya sighed and whimpered.
M-me? M-my parents did this to me? Narrowing her eyes, she turrned and stomped after the
makoatl. {235 words}

Last edited by saka. on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Write About Your Dream Makoatl!

Postby witchcrafting » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Username:
NorthKraujo
Owner or Non-owner:
Owner
Makoatl Name
Hatty Hattington
Makoatl Gender
Male

Physical Description
Hatty is a short, short furred Makoatl. Their hair is short, white and fluffy ending below their short ears. Their pelt colour is a brown-ish shade with a white face that continues on their chest, stomach and bottom of their tail. In the center of their chest, there is a red heart shape and golden lines that connect around their neck. Their face has blue lines that continue down their cheeks, making it seem like they’re crying. On their head sits a brown top hat with a golden belt around it. Their eyes are red, which glow lightly, making them seem creepy.

[[ 100 words || 548 characters ]]

Story
It had been days since Hatty became the owner of BattleBlock Theatre! He always always gloomy and always sat slumped in his throne, a dull expression on his face. All he did was sit there doing nothing but watching the prisoners die over, and over and over… And OVER! Come on, Hatty, do something! Oh wait! He’s actually moving now, that’s good!

Getting to his paws, Hatty sighed deeply, his gaze turning to the floor in sorrow. “This is boring… Even sad, all my friends have been taken prisoner here…” He mumbled, stomping a paw on the ground in anger, concerning the cat Makoatls around him to become concerned. This was not the Hatty they remembered! Hatty was no longer friend or the rational and friendly gentleman, but just some rude, old owner, even leader to these cat guards or whatever! Hatty was not pleased at all.

Pacing around, a growl escaped Hatty’s parted mouth, he stopping and staring at his old friends again, “Maybe, they’ll save me, right? Just maybe!” He murmured, but his hope was soon dismissed as his friends died again, over, and over. Maybe he wouldn’t be able to escape the theatre, but maybe he could, who really knows. Maybe Hatty will find out in the near future!

[[ 212 words || 1194 characters ]]
Last edited by witchcrafting on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:22 pm

Username:
      ~*Cuore*~
    Owner or Non-owner:
      Non-Owner
    Makoatl Name:
      Txt
    Makoatl Gender:
      Txt
    Physical Description:
      Txt
    Story:
      Txt

WIP
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ill » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:53 pm

Username:
Cojinxleafbelle
Owner or Non-owner:
Owner
Makoatl Name
Seledawn
Makoatl Gender
Female
Physical Description [Limit 100 Words]
Seledawn has chocolate brown fur with darker brown spots, primarily. Pale yellow is a secondary color, and it is located on her paws, muzzle, around the eyes, ear tips, and marbled with the brown on her tail. Also, she has long wavy hair that matches her color scheme, with the occasional bright blue highlights. For eyes, she has heterochromia; one eye is grey-blue, and the other is a bright blue. Nose color? Dark grey. As for accessories, she has bright blue and black long socks on all four legs, as well as a bright blue tie around her neck.
[99/100]
Story -NO PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION- [Limit 500 Words]
Seledawn paced in her office. "What am I going to do?" She mumbled to herself quietly as she searched her brain for ideas. Her job was quite stressful, to say in the least. What job, you ask? The mayor of a small town. Or well, at least the one who ran the place, as she wasn't sure she was worthy to be called "mayor" just yet. Seledawn, whom is called "Selli" by her friends, was in the midst of a crisis; the town's water supply had vanished, and she had to find a way to assure the citizens that everything was going to be alright. "Easier said than done..." She spoke with a sigh before sitting down. Selli knew she was intelligent, persuasive, and pretty much anything else that made her "the perfect mayor". However, she had some trouble with word selection when it came to pleasing everyone. She needed to make sure everyone would believe her; there was no time for skepticism. Selli got up and looked out the window towards the dried up river below. "Oh... If only I could find something to help m-" She stopped abruptly when she noticed something; a large chunk of what appeared to be marble laying in the woods farther back, right in the river's path. Well, what would've been the river's path, at least. Selli suddenly knew what had happened to the water supply. "It's blocked!'' She exclaimed aloud. That's what she'd say! She'd alert the people of the blockage, and using her persuasive ability, she'd convince the citizens to band together to move the marble out of the way. It was genius! "Now just to call them over!" Selli spoke to herself happily as she exited her office, and moved up the winding staircase to the bell tower, where she began to ring the large bell that hung inside of it. Slowly, Makos began gathering around town hall, so Selli decided she should head to ground level and begin speaking. Upon reaching her destination, Selli stood upon a large rock in front of the crowd. Coughing a bit, she began to speak. "Hear me, Makos of this town, you no longer have to fear for your water stores!" She announced, earning herself an applause from almost all of the crowd. "I have found what is stopping the water from reaching us! However, I ask for your assistance in removing this problem." Selli smiled. Almost everyone in the crowd nodded. All except one. Selli sighed; this Mako who didn't nod... She was an interesting character, so she wasn't surprised. Always challenging authority... She thought with a bit of a forlorn look. Taking a breath she spoke. "Will you help me?" Selli asked her citizens, getting a collective nod in reply. "The follow me!" She smiled leaping off the rock, and heading in the direction of the forest, all of her citizens except one behind her. "Blind lambs..." The Mako hissed before walking in the other direction, shaking her head.
[498/500]
Last edited by Ill on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
>Nonbinary Lesbian with BPD and lots of others but I think I’m pretty nice. I like DnD and OCs. I am an adult also!
>I take a while to reply, please don't rush me...
>PM me for ways to contact me, I check this site for messages occasionally
>Leaving the site. Keeping ALL my characters... if our characters were shipped, either contact me on DA or I’m assuming they’re broke off
Ill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:13 pm

Username: Kydashing
Owner or Non-owner: Non owner
Makoatl Name Nickolas
Makoatl Gender Male
*Soft, fluffy fur
*White to baby blue hue (from head to tail)
*Eyes are golden yellow, with black cat-like pupils
*A grin is most often found on his face, almost too happy
*Wears a pendant that resembles a mushroom, it being brown at the top, and yellow at the stem
*Markings resembles that of a sun peaking out of his tail
*Hair is a big afro, same color as his fur
*Tail looks just like a cloud in the sky
*The tips of his nose, feet and ears are the color golden yellow
wip
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:39 pm

Dropping out, I can't ;-;
Last edited by Reiji on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Malleus » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:16 pm

Username: Squalo
Owner or Non-owner: Owner

Quietly WIPS this, debating between a few ideas TBH--

Makoatl Name
Makoatl Gender
Malleus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relicarn » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:32 pm

Username: Roman Torchwick

Owner or Non-owner: Owner ^w^
Makoatl Name Loki Liesmith

Makoatl Gender Male
He’s a sly looking mako, with a grin that knows all. His spiked hair is white, fading to charcoal, and is shaved on one side. His eyes are an energetic green, and his chest is unusually fluffy. His four ears tend to all stick in different directions due to him being deaf in all but one of them, made even more comical by his twin sets of chaotic black horns. People are often shocked to see that as their eyes travel down his black coat (highlighted by blues and greens) his tail fades away to nothing but bare black bone!
[100 Words]
A sentence.

A single sentence.

"And just what do you think you're doing?"

A smile. A not so hidden taunt.
"What I always do."
"Cheating, lying, and stealing?"
Loki looked shocked, as if the comment had stabbed him through his chest. Not that it would bother him much if it had. Physical damage was something Loki was used too. He'd built up an immunity. Kinda. Was immunity the right word?
"I prefer the phrase 'causing chaos'."
"I'm sure you do."
The other Makoatl's calmness had always irked Loki, and now was no exception. His fiery attitude had clashed with Yggdrasil's laid-back confidence many times during their travels.
"You know what, Ygg? I've had enough of you. You're always looking over my shoulder, tutting at me. I don't need you watching over my gods dammed shoulder just to make sure I'm not stealing another apple!"
"Loki. Stealing apples, and other such items, is all you ever do. You need to find something that makes you who you are." He glanced over to his companion. "And stealing, gambling, and whatever else you do when I'm not around, is not who you are. I know that. I've seen that. You gotta find something."
"What, something like your stupid Well?!" Loki snapped. He'd had enough of Yggdrasil trying to lord over his life like the rest of them.
He started to make another comment, witty and harsh, like usual.
But then he stopped.
Ygg's expression told him all he needed to know.
He'd gone too far.
"Ygg... I'm sorry... I know how important that place means to you..."
Gone was the cocky grin, the taunting smile.
"No. No you don't. You don't know how important anything is but your own damn skin."
Loki tried to reply, but his tongue lay heavy and dry in his mouth.
"Can't even defend yourself. You're scum and you know it."
Loki looked up, apologetic tears running down his chin.
They were the harshest words he'd ever heard Yggdrasil speak.

They were the last words he'd ever hear Yggdrasil speak.

Yggdrasil left Loki standing, guilty, at the tavern where he'd spent most of the evening swindling away the last of their coin and trying to gain it back using a few dirty tricks.

A sentence.

A single sentence.

Sometimes, that's all it takes.
[384 Words]
Last edited by Relicarn on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
'Sup!
My name's Relicarn and I hang around
here for a handful of things ^^
I work as the Archivist for the wonderful
species Makoatls, and I can often be
found over on DA.

Other than that I'm massive Undertale
trash, and I love to RP!

I don't bite, so feel free to PM me, I'm
always up for a good chat!

WARNING: Awesome people listed below
KiPotato | Mortimer| Dilly. | Cole | Juju |
Squalo | Wolfy | Ardra | Bane

Art by Deertush on DA <3
Relicarn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:58 am

Username:
Hyakutake
Owner or Non-owner:
Own'a here.
Makoatl Name
Phobe
Makoatl Gender
Female
She has this really light blonde hair- dyed- and it has a few natural highlights in it.its Really thick and messy.
her fur is like a dark plum,lilac markings, and hearts on the back of her neck, stomach , and tail.
she has crooked teeth yet to get braces-
Story
It was the day of Prom, she would ask her crush at school to go dance with her to a good song. As a normal girl would she went to the dress store, got a cheap and nice dress which somehow had one hole in it by the zipper on the back, but she didn't care. she got her hair done nicely, or at least what she thought was nice, she curled the ends and put it in a really nice bun, but she didn't care how it looked THAT much. She was excited to go , and to try to make some friends.... maybe? She really didn't know, but she told herself not to get ruined because she had no friends. "phew-" she gasped. She was in the Gym dance floor and saw the boy- his name was Finn- "Hey Finn, uhhhhh would you like to dance?" He quickly laughed in a sad way and said no thanks. It just made her feel really bad. She said down by the punch bowl , and saw a boy that resembled her a little, with glasses and braces, sobbing."whats the matter?" She softly said. He looked up at her and he said "Rejected-" Phobe smiled "I got rejected too.... would you like to dance?" He smiled in glee, a beautiful girl to dance with, she was beautiful. "Yes, I would love that!!" They started dating right after Prom night.
this shows that things can work out the way you least expect it C:
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uchuujin » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:40 am

Username: Uchuujin
Owner or Non-owner: owner
Makoatl Name Ursula
Makoatl Gender female
Physical Description [100 Words]
Possible palette inspirations - X X X

Blue gradient body, with the head being darker. White and silvery markings that resemble rolling clouds. Overall effect is of a cloudy night sky lit up by moonlight. Artist can have some liberty. O markings are very small, located close to her eyes. Two slender, spiraling, black horns grow out from center of forehead. One horn is pierced through a snapback hat. Long wild curls that are a brighter more saturated blue. Exaggerated eyelashes. Narrower, more feminine snout and paws. Hot pink eyes.

Somewhat inspired by hip hop lolita (as seen on Kawaii International)

Story -NO PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION- [500 Words]

Ursula decided at a very young age that she would never cry over a man, and her father would not be the exception. There were many weepy makoatls at his funeral, but she was not one of them. Dry-eyed, she grunted and nodded while her relatives and friends of the family pat her on the shoulder and offered words of condolence. Meanwhile, in her head, she was coming up with ideas for her next Youtube video and judging the makoatls around her who had seasalt and algae still clumped in their hair.

Is this what you wanted, Father? she thought, A sending-off full of makoatls who smell like barnacles? She rolled her eyes.

And then she heard voices behind her in the crowd: “The poor girl.”

“She’s an orphan now, you know?”

If she was called poor once more she was going to lose her mind. Was she really to be pitied? She was a celebrated blogger, with countless fans. She was a fashionista - independent and strong and beautiful. She was, most importantly, the only makoatl at this stupid funeral who could even read, let alone use a computer. Weren’t these savages really the ones to be pitied? Sure, maybe they had parents, but they also never brushed their teeth and had infestations of pilot fish.

Her father had always stuck fiercely to tradition. “We don’t leave the sea,” was his motto. But when his daughter had stumbled upon a group of schoolgirls playing on the shore while a radio played lively songs for them to dance to, she had known in an instant that his motto was untrue. Perhaps he would never leave the sea, but she would. She wanted to listen to songs on the radio. She wanted to go to school. She wanted to style her hair and try exotic foods and see a real city one day. Makoatls were given legs for a reason!

Ursula was startled by a paw on her shoulder. She turned to see an anient makoatl, her fur going white from age. She had been Ursula’s neighbor, before she had left her father and the sea. “You poor girl,” she said, and Ursula clenched her teeth, but not in time to stop herself: “Don’t call me poor. I’m an adult. You can’t be an orphan if you’re an adult.”

“You’re never too old to miss your parents. And he loved you so much. He talked about you always, and kept the magazines with your articles.”

Ursula’s brow creased as she considered this. When she started wearing hats, her father had torn them from her head and shredded them with his claws. When he caught her spying on makoatls on the land, he would lock her in her room and make her go without dinner. So she couldn’t imagine that he had ever left the sea to find her magazines.

There was wetness on her cheek. A tear. The old makoatl smiled and brushed it away for her with an arthritic paw.
Last edited by Uchuujin on Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

┏━━━━━━Image━━━━━━┓
Curently...
reading ★ No Stone Unturned
playing ★ Overwatch 2
watching ★ Tokyo Revengers
feeling ★ anxious
═══════════════════
about me || my characters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Uchuujin

My pets
My items