Re: Breaking Contrast

Postby •mochiimomo• » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:16 am

Name you'll give it: Rador
Reason you want it: I love tracker dogs! Your such an amazing artist :D
Other info: *crosses fingers* hope I get him!
hello,
I am no longer playing CS
I won't be replying to messages, and I'm slowly getting rid of my CS pets before I leave for good
you can follow me on deviantart:
https://mochiimomo.deviantart.com/gallery/
•mochiimomo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solanum » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:34 am

Name you'll give it: Kakku
Reason you want it: I love how the design is put together. The colours really work well with eachother, making it really stand out in my eyes. I've always loved the species, and would just love to have one of my own.
Other info: I really hope I get her :)
♠ Character site
♠ Writing thread
♠ 2017 Character challenge

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Image
I will be here
when you think you’re all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I’m the poison in your bones
My love is your disease
I won't let it set you free
Til I break you

You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin
The devil within
You’ll never know what hit you

I tried to be the lover to your nightmare
Look what you made of me
Now I’m a heavy burden that you can’t bear
Look what you made of me
Look what you made of me
I’ll make you see
Solanum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastingCinnamon » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:50 am

Name you'll give it: stripes
Reason you want it: i want to breed and i haven't got one if i get ill take good care and treat it as a character []
Other info:i never adopted anything because i am never picked :(
ToastingCinnamon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sjeano » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 am

Name you'll give it: Takino
Reason you want it: He is so cute! I have always wanted a tracker dog, and then I saw this one. I need him! I would love to have him as a character and he will have a forever place in my character thread. He will never be forgotten, and will always be loved!
Other info: I would love to have him as a character! I would love to have him as a character and he will have a forever home with me <3 I would order lots of art of him, and RP with him a lot. Of course I will always give you credit. Thanks for this oppertunity!
Faun wrote:Image
Thank you Nine_Tailed_Wolf!

**Note- I've changed my username back to sjeano <3. Previously; GleeAndThorn.
♥ Current song on replay- My love by Sia.
♥ Recent obssesions;
-The Vampire Diaries
-Greyson Chance
-Paul Wesley
-Andrew Garfield
-The Hunger Games
-Josh Hutcherson
Sjeano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toadalicious » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:29 am

Name you'll give it: Sublime
Reason you want it: The colors work really well together - very simple and flat; it's very appealing.
Other info:

Name
I chose her name for a few different reasons. One of the main reasons I chose it is because I'm color-oriented. I like my characters to have names that represent their designs. The green you used really struck me, but I couldn't name her just plain old 'Lime'. That's boring. Her colors also reminded me of the contrast between light and dark places - for example, how the subway is almost like another world compared to the open, sunlit city. It made me want her name to have something to do with that difference, so I incorporated the 'sub' part of the word 'subway', simply to satisfy myself (and the green reminded me of the restaurant, but whatever XD). However, probably the most important reason I chose her name, is simply to describe her - sublime. If you look it up in the dictionary, you'll find this, or at least a very close version...

Impressing the mind with a sense of grandeur or power; inspiring awe, veneration, etc.

Personality
She's slightly mysterious, with an almost theatrical air. She doesn't mean for her actions to turn out theatrically, but they often do. Some Tracker Dogs may view her in distaste, seeing as she was not designed for a particular purpose, while others may view her as a role-model; for finding some purpose in the world though she was not specifically created to monitor malls, or beaches, or railways. Her nature makes her shy and timid, but if she spends enough time around a person or another animal, she'll warm up to them. Around familiar people and surroundings, she's extremely playful; almost puppy-like, and enjoys a good game of tug-of-war and luxuries that normal, everyday pets enjoy.

Regular, store-bought dog treats and toys - this tracker is satisfied with anything her master supplies her. However, just because she's content, that doesn't mean she doesn't have some of her own personal preferences. Sublime absolutely loves fruit-flavored water-like drinks, such as...

- Propel
    - Vitamin Water
    - Fruit 2'O

And who doesn't enjoy a big, squishy beanbag chair after a long day of work? One of her favorite jobs is patrolling the highways, searching for recyclable items that careless humans have merely thrown onto the side of the road. She often acts as a spokes-dog for ecological campaigns as well.

Health food? Organic food? Delicious. Sublime will not tolerate any foods that are high in sugars and/or fats. Because she works in a wide variety of situations, a lot of them requiring speed and agility, her body has taught itself to reject any and all substances that will waver her physical abilities - gaining even one pound is out of the question.

Dislikes

As said above, Sublime won't tolerate foods that are high in sugars and/or fats. She also hates dog collars - to her, they're extremely restraining, like a prison that - although it only it only covers a small strip of space on your neck - restrains your entire body. She also dislikes foods with strong flavoring - Chinese and Mexican are out of the question, as well as a most varieties of pizza. Some other things that Sublime dislikes are...

- Deforestation
    - Television
    - Cell Phones
    - Basically all handheld electronics in general

Seeing as she's extremely environmentally-oriented, you can most likely tell why she dislikes these things.

;D Well, that's my form! All the information's kind of scattered, but I tried to stick it into some basic categories. Might add some more stuff later! =^-^=
"Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them to survive."
>>> Jack Donaghy >>>

-••
Greetings. Toad's the name, and sarcasm is my game. (You may call me Toad.) I am a fan of knitting and most (if not all) varieties of pie. I like pretending I'm cooler than I actually am and acting like a fool. I am the most serious person you will ever meet.

Seriously.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Magicly » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:32 am

Name you'll give it: Linner
Reason you want it: Well i love how he would do better in Western areas, and i love how he has no speacial abilitys. I think he would make a really cool pal for me and he would also be my first Tracker! I would also enjoy drawing him alot, because his lines arnt to Detailed and hes cute ^.^
Other info: He would be in a story i have in mind, and he also would have a very good part in it too :lol:
Magicly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilovekahlee » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 am

Name you'll give it: Esperanza (means hope in Spanish)
Reason you want it: i have been wanting a tracker dog for quite some time, i think it would be perfect for my story.
Other info: She will most definitely be used in my story, i will order art of her, she will have a spot on my charrie thread.
Meet my fursona Cookie Image You can find her and her friends' here.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=252951
I am a follower of Jesus Christ my savior
ilovekahlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Duh » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:01 am

Name you'll give it: Raizo (Ray-zo)
Reason you want it: OMG! How could I not want her? *Drools* This is one of the most amazing tracker dogs I've ever seen!
Other info: She will have a spot in my character thread, and be very loved.
Duh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zandalen » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:07 pm

I hope you don't mind if I re-use my previous stuff. I think this one is better suited for the job.

Name you'll give it: B134j or Alanx
Reason you want it: Being a normal looking tracker doesn't really matter. Plus he is made up of my favorite color, green. Plus the use of white and black along with green stripes along his pelt make him perfect for his job as a protector of wildlife.^^
Other info: B134j was created to track the poachers who would come onto nature reaserves to kill protected wildlife. His extra sensitive hearing and extream speed help him in knowing when a human was in the area and if they were a threat. He would run in close to the designated target and use his senser bars along his nose to check if they held any weapons. If they didn't B134j would let them go on their way, but if they held or consealed a weapon that could be used to kill any wildlife, B134j would go in for the kill. Often he would often tackle it and hold it down until either law enforcement shows up or he gets a signal to dispose of the poacher.

B134j was origonally owned by a man named Dane, who lived in a wealthy neighborhood. Dane had named him Alanx and kept him close and would always come home to see Alanx before he would have to go out again. Dane worked as an enginer had worked long hours during most of the week. Alanx was treated more like a normal dog than a tracking creature. Dane mainly used Alanx to help find things around the house and property and to keep the Dane's young son, Zandel, company. But one day when the family went out of the house for what was suppost to be a short trip, they never came home. Alanx waited paciently for them to return for many days until he finally, two months had passed, and he understood they were never coming back. Alanx was found inside the house by a lab researcher who took Alanx back to the lab to be re-adopted. There he was given to a women who was the owner of a nature reaserve and was re-named B134j.
B134j enjoys his new life where he can truely live like how he was suppost to be created for which is tracking, running long distances and finding poachers in both day and nighttime settings on the nature reaserve, but late at night when the trees out in the forest are still and everything is quiet, B134j thinks about his origonal family and what happened to them that made them never come home to see him.
Last edited by Zandalen on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

We sat together as the cherry blossoms fell around us,
Our eyes focused towards each other showing us our love, our trust.
My muzzle under his chin, his head nestled over mine,
We belong together all through out time.

Together our souls will see,
Together forever we will always be.
Even if forever dies,
Our love, our trust will always fly.

Together forever just Bledri and me.

My fursona Riley and her mate Bledri
My Fursona and Characters

I used to be Shukaku
Zandalen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SairenMin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Name you'll give it: Lime
Reason you want it: I enjoy the idea of a 'daytime' Tracker Dog, and defiantly loving the simple elegant design. Plus drawing glowing markings would be hard :P {j/k}
Other info: Probably be paired up Gyn, my tailmouth, to help actually guard her garden from thieves. I almost see a story where Gyn picks him out, purely because of his gorgeous lime colored stripes -not realizing exactly what a Tracker Dog is breed for. ^_^

xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery