Re: Confusing Blur

Postby Chara Dreemurr » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:13 am

Name you'll give it:Stormloop
Reason you want it:Wow, this is as great as the flight tracker. He is awsome and I love his soft, glowing green colors. He is a runner, and I love that. I love swirls and twirls! Oh, and I have a strong stomach! He's really great! I might make a deviant art account if I get him, to put art of him on it ;D
Other info:Stormloop is mostly used for criminals and such, like any other tracker, but he sometimes specializes in other places, such as running.

(owner's point of view on a few chapters)

The old factory.
I shivered. Not just from the cold, cold winds, but also from the evil which was lurking inside. We were here on a mission. It was to find a crazed cerial killer. I looked down, and saw Stormloop alert and tense.
"Stormloop!" I whispered urgently. He jumped and looked at me. "Did you find anything?"
Stormloop looked at me, with his sensor bar that is, and started to run. He ran quite quickly, but I managed to catch up with him.The mysterious shadows grew and shrinked as Stormloop ran by.
Finally, after a long run, I jogging more than running, Stormloop stopped quickly. We hid behind some machinery. He twisted his head quickly at the other room, a motion that meant "Look in there. Do it quickly and quietly".
I looked at him quizzicaly, after I had looked and saw nothing. All there was in the room was some cardboard boxes some old, empty bottles, some broken, and a empty pack of cigarettes I looked at him quizzicaly. He responded by tilting his head, again. I looked at it, but at the same time, Stormloop went inside. I thought to myself If he brought me here, there is something dangerous.
I looked back, wanting to alert him, but at the same time, he had jumped at a bomb. Stormloop clearly hadn't been taught how to denote a bomb, so the bomb exploded. The flames hadn't rached me yet. I only had one thought in my head, RUN!
So I ran. I could feel the flame's hot breath on my back. I knew I would not make it, but I still ran, since therre is always hope.I saw a door, and ran to it, but I fell before I could make it. I thought I was dead.
WAAEEYOOOOWAAEEYOOOO!
I woke up, hearing the loud siren of a ambulence. I wondered why. I tried to move, but every muscle in my body screached in protest. I gave up, thinking. The bomb incident soon rushed all to me. I am dead, I thought, but if I am dead, why am I still hurting everywhere?
I thought about Stormloop, and realized that he was probaly dead. There was no way he could have escaped the deadly, hot flames of the bomb.
I started to sob, now surprised that I could move, and opened my teary eyes. I was on the ground, and some people where crouched around me.
"She isn't dead!" one of them announced. He had a deep, conforting voice. "She is still lives, only part of her face is burned, and that will probably not heal ever again.
I then felt myself being lifted, brought into a ambulance. But where was my ever loyal tracker, Stormloop?
I fell asleep, and I woke up in a nice, comortable bed.

Meanwhile,
Stormloop shook his head. He was alive, and well. Stormloop was black, because of the dust and ashes that the flames threw up. He shook his whole body, removing all the ashes and such. Now Stormloop needed to find his owner. He ran now, but instead of feeling free and happy, he just felt depressed. What if she had died? Where would he go? He could not think straight. He ran, past loads of machineries and boxes. Stormloop had survived th danger by hiding in one of thos boxes. How the boxes had survives, Stormloop had no idea, and whas to busy to think about it. Besides he had survived, so what was the matter of breaking your head over that?
Stormloop arrived at the exit, the doors where swinging feebly from their hinges. Stormloop saw that it was now night. The 'police line, do not pass' was fluttering in the wind, and the place was empty. There where many signs that many people had come, but Stormloop needed to know where they had come from.
Stormloop looked around whith his sensor bar, and consentrated on his owner, whose name was Willow. He put his tongue to the ground, to trail her, as a loyal tracker he was would.
It was a long night. She trees seeme to be dancing when the wind picked up, and the shadows changed shapes when Stormloop walked by.
Stormloop finally arrived at his destanation. It was a hospital. The trail had been hard since it was in the middle of the road, and quite weak.
Stormloop ran inside, still following the trail. His heart thumped in his chest. He ran upstars, and barged into a small room. There on the bed lay Willow

"Stormloop!" I cried. "You came back!" I hugged him and layed back down. "I love you..." I whispered before falling asleep.

A few Months Later...

Stormloop ran ahead and wated patiently for me. We were in the old factory again, but this time it was burnt. I wondered if anyone was mad enough to return here.
Apparently he was.
Stormloop looked at me, and I think he was starting to be impatient. He really wanted to get revenge on the mad man, for what he did to me.
He started to stalk his way into the room, and suddenely jumped out, and started to run in circles around a figure that I had not seen.
He ran, and ran, until the figure fell down. I flicked open my cell phone, and dialed the station which I worked at. Stormloop stood watch, growling in a low and threatening way, and flashing his pointy teeth whenever the man tried to stand up, which would be quite hard, since Stormloop was over him.
A few minutes later, the police arrived.
"Well done, Stormloop and Willow!" congradulated one of the senior policemen.
"You have done well, Stormloop" Said I, and Stormloop sat and wagged his tail, making a soft thumping sound every time it hit the ground.
All was well, for now. There were plenty more missions and cases to do, and Stormloop and I intended to success at all of them.

Personality:Stormloop is loyal, kind, friendly, but he is very ferocious with the criminals he catches. Stormloop dissagrees on inflicting pain, even on evil people. Instead, he makes them weak and vunurable. He thinks that the worst ain someone could get is fear. Fear leaves you hollow and nervous, worried about your future.
Fur texture:Soft and silky and flexible. The wind passes through it easly when he runs, instead of blocking it and making him slower.
Likes:The wind passing around him, freedom, birds, doves, happiness, succeding, If Everyone Cared, caring
Dislikes:Violence, losing, the compete darkness (not even his markings glowing), evilness, criminals, spiders,
Experience as a tracker:1 years
Last edited by Chara Dreemurr on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:38 pm, edited 10 times in total.
im basically never on, so if you wanna with trade me or if you message me, be prepared to wait a while for a response. this account is first and foremost a personal archive for sentimentality's sake as it was a big part of my childhood.
Chara Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jezi » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:49 am

Name you'll give it: Whirlwind
Reason you want it: I found the tracker dogs thread a while ago, and I have been watching for one I like, and look! the next one that comes out is awesome (of course) I love the designs, beautiful and kind of mystifying, perfect for his job description ;)
Other info: Whirlwind stepped on to the street, already his nose was twitching as he caught the scents of everything around him. He forced his mind to focus, searching the scents for the one he was meant to follow, He found it and took off running, his long tongue flying behind him. His markings could be seen clearly in the night and anyone who was caught staring at them long enough found themselves confused and didnt know where they were. Whirlwind slowed as he came closer and closer to the source of the scent he had been following, then he found it. The smell filling his nose and his whole body, driving his senses wild. He started circling his target, running faster and coming closer to the human each time he went around. Finally his target collapsed, unable to stand after being mesmerized by Whirlwind's markings. Whirlwind scented another human coming towards him but then relaxed as he realized it was his trainer. "Well done Whirlwind, you're ready to take on a job chasing real convicts" Whirlwind shook with excitement, finally he would find his home where he could run and track every night. He couldnt wait.
Jezi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Shark » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:06 pm

Name you'll give it: blurry night
Reason you want it:i love him and im looking for a friend for my other traker dog,Glacier and pluss i would be a great owner for him..hehe i love to spin :3 i can spin for hours and hardlly get dizzy and get nusated
Other info:
STORY TIMe KIDS XD

"ok blurry night!, go get em!"sunny yelled,glacier was out on duty in anartica so i had the job, at sunnys camand i raced out, the convict in sight i pased and waited and took a breath befor i rared out, my swirls glowing bright as i raced around him "wha?" i herd him say, i stoped and raced away and waited and 'watched' as he stubled away befor i did it again, this time he fell and pulled out a gun and he fired, i raced out of the way and behind him, the bullet was no were neer me when he fired, i garbed him armed hand and grwoeld and i shook my head until the gun fell i leaped and grabed him by the neck, my teeth inches away from the main vein, one bit and he would be dead, i waited untill i herd foot steps "night?" sunny called and a made a barking and growling sound and she walked over to me "release" she said and i let go and let her but the hand cuffs on and a few other cops walked over and helped drag the man to the car as he was to naseated and dizzy to stand, once back the selibrated and they all had stakes, sunny sneeked me a stake si i was happy as i troted over to glaceir who had just got back from a misson gone well and she was eating her icecream once were were done we fell sleep and dreamed of what the next day would bring in the life of a tracker dog.

x Shark x They/Them Pronouns x
- WMEs - JBDs - Kiamaras - Hyeneas-
|Team Valor|

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

<Signature art + Avatar By me>
Agent Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginger_ » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Cool! :D
Last edited by Ginger_ on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
| PM |
| Trade |
| Gallery |
| Pets |
| Sand and Dust [hoard] |
| Wishlist |
| CS Arts Blog |

Art trades: closed. :c

STOP HAVING A BORING TUNA,
STOP HAVING A BORING LIFE

ImageImage Image
Ginger_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geckos rule » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:02 am

Name you'll give it:spinnet
Reason you want it:some people really annoy me some one needs to chase them off
Other info:none
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/img]come on and see my pets please you will really your too kind enjoy prts always wanteda hImageImage
geckos rule

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AloisTrancyLuffs » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:16 am

Name-
Nightsun
Reason I Want it
-Well, I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but I've fallen in love with all your Trackers and I hope if I keep trying I'll get one...This is one of your best designs yet, I adore the colors and swirls are my favorite designs!! And believe me, I like polka-dots A LOT.
Other Info

Pet Peeve-Things that spew water. He hates getting wet unless he's in a tub filled with warm water ad bubbles.
History-Actually from a very small pack of Trackers, he was born with a dud paw. He was abandoned by his mother.
Likes-Sausage. He's alllll about the sausage. He loves it. He'll even steal it from people. And he likes to run, of course. Oh, can'tt forget bubbles. Yes. Bubbles. Nothing more to say.
Dislikes-Anything that could put anybody in danger. He's a big softie.
Secrets-He's prone to flinching, and has a nervous habit of twitching his tail and flanks. He's more comfortable tracking on his own, but sometimes he enjoys the help of police officers and even investigators. But the best thing about having a partner is curling up in their office on a nice comfy chair,next to the heater.
Story-Later. i have to go to choir. Finished!

Two Years Ago

The newborn Tracker pup lay damp and silent on the warm, dry floor next to Moon's belly. All the rest of Moon's litter was kneading against her belly. Moon looked down at the limp pup. His paw was twisted. She picked him up and placed him near her belly. Weakly, the little pup began to knead. That night, the little pup, who his mother had named Nightsun, was cast out. His paw was permenently twisted. Nightsun was left on the riverbank, his eyes still closed and his belly almost empty. Shivering, he cowered from the freezing water.
A Breezy Summer Night, Present Year

SPLASH! The strong hind paw of a glowing Tracker Dog slips through a puddle. It's only a blur- a glowing, confusing blur. Nigthsun is his name, and he's chasing a very deadly arsonist. The dog races swiftly against the warm draft, splashing through puddles as he goes. It's a mild summer, and it's been raining heavily. The arsonist struck in between rainstorms, bringing awful damage to homes city-wide. Looking from any distance, you wouldn't even tell anything went by as Nightsun streaked past you. Miraculously, the dog has only three good paws. Nevertheless, he's probably one of the fastest things on the planet. It's like he's racing with light-and winning- when he runs. Picking up speed, the swift Tracker practically glides over the damp ground. Smirking when the man, all dressed in black, comes into view, he swerves to the side and circles the man at top speed. Faster, and faster, and faster, the dog turns into a streak of violet twistiong around the man. Dizzy, the arsonist falls down. He's unconscious. Nightsun abruptly stops, not even panting. He pads calmly over to the man and carries him out of sight to be rid of the man who has been responsible for so many losses.
ZOMG IT'S A FAIL!1! My worst work yet. *sigh*
Last edited by AloisTrancyLuffs on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AloisTrancyLuffs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:15 am

Name you'll give it: Swirls
Reason you want it: I LOVE swirls and her design.I stalk watch this adoptable oekaki thing quite alot
Other info: A story
I trudged through the forest the crunching of leaves under my paws made me fell uncomftable.I heard something...growls and barks and the crunching of leaves under the boots.They were gaining on me,I picked up the pace and headed towards a tree I tried to climb it but couldn't.I continued running til I found a river a ran down stream then jumped in and ran through the water.

Not finished yet I'll edit soon
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tremayne » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:33 am

Name you'll give it:Confuzzle Mah Timbers! (Timbers for short)
Reason you want it: Well, I have been stalking this forum waiting for the right one to come along, and this little beauty ish perfecto for meh!
Other info: Well, her name would be Confuzzle Mah Timbers! because she has a strange beauty about her, that confuses me. And, yeah.
Tremayne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eternalglitch » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:27 am

My form is almost done, please do not end it yet nex! ;)

EDITSIt is done :D But ow, my fingers hurt!
Last edited by eternalglitch on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
eternalglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eternalglitch » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:51 am

Name you'll give it: Night Whisper's
Reason you want it: I love tracker dogs. They are most beautiful! :D
Other info:

Night Whispers favorite color is green Her favorite word id Hunt and her favorite food it Ice cream, cianamon flavored. She tracks normally during the night and keeps getting called out to rescue people from the forest, beach and snow.

From the Darkness,
A Green Light Glows,
The Species No one Knows,
It steps out and it is revealed
But i Cant tell you- my lips are sealed!
It is A tracker Dog Fast and lean
Me and it make the perfect team! :D

Story

From the very beginning, I was a oddball. I had side effects, the others did not. I was good at tracking from the start, the others were not. I at first lived in a wide glass tank. It had a realistic stream and plants-just like the forest! It probly was as big as a kitchen. Or so mom says. I have no idea what the heck a kitchen was! There was a small cave near the back. It was gray. The scientist had put a red blanket sowe could live there.Normally the leaves in the forest where green. I could not under stand why there color changed. So I told everyone about that and how I knew colors. They asked why I cared, as I did not have eyes. I stated I was smart and this could help me track. Well, guess what? They did NOT believe that. So I ended up in the brown mud.
Weeks passed. And we grew older. Soon, we would find treats hidden around with human scent all around. It was evident what had happened. We had started training. Of course, I found all of them first. As I wke one day, I set off to find the treats of goodness. Normally, I got 5. One for each of us. But in the end, the best tracker got them. The first one was hidden buried in the ground. It was beneath a shaded tree. The next one was up high in the rocks. The third was in a birds nest. I got more then a couple pecks from mamma bird. The fourth was in the water. Figuers. Finally, I got to the last one. It was just around the corner of the cave, in plain sight. But when I ate, I saw another. And another. Why today? Today isnt that speacal. I thought, but followed, eating them. When I saw a small pile up ahead, I ran up. And before I could blink, I was caught in a net.
This. Is. Cramped. I shifted in the net, and ran my tounge over the trap. The treats were still there, traitors. Then I heard shouts. I was swung doen, released. Immediatly, I was yanked back. Wha- I had a COALOR ON?!?!?!?!??!? This was humiliating! I was yanked into the back of the truck, and put into a dog crate. This. Was. HUMILIATING! How bad can this day get?
Well, I soon found out! I was snoozing when I jerked awake. Ugh. My body hurt and it smelled horrible in here. I glanced around. What had woke me up? Then I realized I was in a wagon, in a tank. Being pulled. I looked ahead. The biger science building! My mom had told me we lived in the smaller one for breeding. This was the real-deal. It meant training. I could not wait!
I was placed in a small pen. Other tracker dogs barked and howled Welcome and a couple yapped insults. Well, what a "nice" Greating! I was left with stale food and a blanket. And I curled up, and dreaming of treats, dozed off. "Ge' up ye worthless mutts n mongrols! UP!!!" I leaped up. I watched as a man in a running suit and armor walked down toward me. His shape, I could tell, meant he was tall. He opened my cage. He grabbed me up in his arms, and I watched the ground dance away from me. At least now I was a teen, I could see colors. He shoved me into a large room. Scratch that. He put me into a HUGE room! It was as big as a forsest! And looked just that. He gave me a feather. "Find this" I peeked up, my tounge licking it. An albatross. I saw a trail of blue and white leap through the darkness. And I followed. I raced after it, my colors flaching. And fianlly, I found the bird. I crept up. The albatross kept sleeping. I attacked. "Grashgh!" I growled and carried it all the way back. Still alive. The man nodded. "Good job. Next room. " He pulled me back through the maze of walls to another door. Then he opened it and walked in. I followed. And the door creaked shut behind us.
The air even tasted cold. A blizzard howled around us. Man made, I thought. This time he showed me a cloth. "Find the skier in the mountoun. Bring him back safely." I bounded through the snow, already seeing orange footprints shoot through the snow. I hopped onto the ski lift halfway down. But something was wrong. Oh no, I thought. He apparently had fallen off this.... thing. And right here too. I gathered my breath, and leaped. I hit the ground and rolled. The ground was normally hard. And hot. But in snow, I claim it just the opposit! I almost bounced on the squishy ground that was cold. I sniffed, and walked around carefully tasting the snow with my tounge. Then I heard a moan. I leaped through the snow. And found him. I flashed my colors, dragged him away from a ledge, grabbed his shirt and slushed through the snow. The man was still standing there. "You pass." He said softley, as if amazed. "That NEVER happens!" He grabbs me, and rushes out. Corraders zipped past as we ran through. Then he placed me in a normal room. Three ccientist modering screens looked up. "It PASSED!?!??!?!" On yelled. "But... but that NEVER happens on first try without training!" Another yelped.
"But this one did, and has. Will we start by testing him?" Ah, my gym couch, I reconized the voice. After all, he was right beside me! "Um..." the scientist peeked at each other. "Sure... put it in the great maze." I was once again picked up and put in a giant mayze. The person who did, a midjit scientist retreated. A speaker cracked to life. "Your objective is to find the trails of 4 different people. Only one, wearing a purple jumpsuit made it out. But two were wearing purple. Find the right one lightly, and get out." The speaker died. Ok! That will be easy, I thought, and started running about. Because I have high endurance, I found 4 tracks in no time! One was pink, another green and 2 Purples. And one was brighter than another. Hmm... well on one paw, I could randomely choose on the other.... wait did that man say Find the one LIGHTLY? I knew just who it was now! I started licked about, and shot off. I barreled about, and shot over and around twists and turns. In a mere 10 minutes, i stood panting by the entrance. The scientist, of course were stunned. How did I do it? Well, as amazing a breed as I am, we just can not talk. My Reward however, was basking under a lamp cause I need lots of light while eating a large pile of treats. But I bet I was not done!
Sure enough, I was put on a dance floor by the guy who I now will call gym. He glanced at me. "The focus of this game is to avoid stepping on any green tiles, got it?" I nodded. The tials at first were all gray. But soon, they would change colors! And somehow, I smelled the color before it came. This was amazing! Could most tracker dogs do this? I did not think so. And I passed after dancing for 5 hours straight. I just could not lose! So next, they got it into their noggins that I would fight well. And I was put into a rink with the meanest dog ever.
I started to run in a circle, making my blurs well.... blurry! The dog was black. He was mean and in a bad mood. And soon, he was feeling nausea and dizzy! I stopped twirling, a little sick myself and carged the dog. I bit and scratched, wrapping my tounge around his muzzle. He did not feel very well, I bet as he was trying to swipe the air but kept missing. And soon I stood over him, sleek and happy.
Now, reading the sighn that says Adoption, Tracker dog, well trained, caught 5 criminals and well at fighting, high endurance I felt happy. I rested myhead against the pillow, and waited for my future.

(I could go on forever but for the sake of my fingers and nex, this is the end :lol: )

Last edited by eternalglitch on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eternalglitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me