Vincent
Sex:
Male
Height:
4.3'
Subspecies:
Carnivore
In your opinion, what do his light blue eyes represent?:
Some people think because of his blue eyes, he's a nice fellow. Well don't be fooled, he's not as nice as he seems.
What I think his blue eyes represent it's how easily one can be fooled by one's appearance. Vincent does have a good side, he's mostly a prankster, tricking people for his own pleasure. Ever since he was little when he did something wrong, someone else would get blamed because he looked innocence.

Art or story:
Ever since Vincent could remember, Winter was his favorite season. He didn't know why he liked the cold he just did. When everyone else hind indoors, Vincent was mostly outside, even though he would catch a cold once in a while. His favorite active was, you guessed it, building snowmen. He would be outside for hours on end building snowman after snowman after snowman. Why did he so this? Simply to destroy them away. He would build dozens of snowmen and destroy one by one, all in different ways. Everyone saw him as trouble, but he loved to destroy snowmen and still does to this day, though no one knows why.
Last edited by Glitch.Drowned on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ They'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde. ❱

❰ Adult ● They/Them ● Nonbinary ● Canadian ❱
Just your average nerd who is secretly an alien/android from Neptune.
Glitch.Drowned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bat Dragon #6

Postby Shadowhunter, » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:16 am

There's a few more finished entries, so I'll judge this tomorrow x3 It's about time he went to a home
shad | he/they

Shadowhunter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Ah can I throw in a quick entry? Eep thanks so much! I'd have done art if I'd had the time D:
He's such a stunner <3

Username: SpartanAmethyst
Name: SABD Zimneye Derevo ("Winter Tree" in Russian.) Goes by "Zima" (winter) for short.
Sex: Male
Height: 4.3'
Subspecies: Carnivore
In your opinion, what do his light blue eyes represent?: The beautiful winter sky, crystal clear and blue, that's often hidden behind the thick snow clouds. A hope for the coming spring and the sun's comforting warmth.
Story: Winter was always the hardest time for the ranch.

The pastures were covered in a thick layer of snow, the intermittent clouds building in the north, over the mountains that lined the horizon like massive earthen titans. Tail flicking in interest, Zima walked calmly along the snow covered dirt paths etched into the ground between the wooden fences, connecting the pastures like a massive spiderweb extending into the countryside. His ice blue eyes flicked between a few of the horses that had been turned out, watching them as they rolled and played in the fresh powder.

Yes, it was always hardest this time of year. In addition to competitions, breedings, registrations, and all of the normal things Amethyst had to plan for all year long, now you had to add in the weather changes, sheer amount of snow, taking extra care of the animals and making sure they don't freeze, a rise in electricity usage for the stable heaters...

As the soft steps of the cleared dirt paths shifted into the decisive crunch of new snow as he left the paths and wandered into the open fields beyond the farthest fences. He neared the ridgeline that gave the ranch its namesake, though that was not his final destination; his stop was much closer. As he came to the crest of a small hill, his place of sanctuary rose into his field of view. The dark tendrils of a long dead oak extended into the mottled sky, it's nearly black branches barely holding the snow that collected on them overnight. It stood out so starkly against the mainly white backdrop that it was almost painful; each line of the tree was crisp and sharp, as if it had been cut into the landscape with a scalpel. He approached the tree with reverence, his gaze tracing each line of bark with intense curiosity. His tail flicked again as he found a hidden hollow in the tree, and gazing inside, gave a small chirp. Almost immediately there came a response, and a tiny fruit bat leapt from the shadow to cling to Zima's face, happy little vocalizations emitting from the tiny form. His mouth pulled back into a soft smile, and his eyes closed as he let his little baby cuddle him.

Found you.
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowhunter, » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Finally enough entries to close for judging owo
shad | he/they

Shadowhunter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvus Prismatica » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:12 pm

aww, i was hoping to try out for this. oh well. congrets to whoever wins :D
Excited for art fight!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Corvus Prismatica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bat Dragon #6- Vincent

Postby Shadowhunter, » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Finally had time to post the winner! Sorry for the wait xD

Glitch.Drowned wrote:
Username:
Glitch.Drowned
Name:
Vincent
Sex:
Male
Height:
4.3'
Subspecies:
Carnivore
Some people think because of his blue eyes, he's a nice fellow. Well don't be fooled, he's not as nice as he seems.
What I think his blue eyes represent it's how easily one can be fooled by one's appearance. Vincent does have a good side, he's mostly a prankster, tricking people for his own pleasure. Ever since he was little when he did something wrong, someone else would get blamed because he looked innocence.

Art or story:
Ever since Vincent could remember, Winter was his favorite season. He didn't know why he liked the cold he just did. When everyone else hind indoors, Vincent was mostly outside, even though he would catch a cold once in a while. His favorite active was, you guessed it, building snowmen. He would be outside for hours on end building snowman after snowman after snowman. Why did he so this? Simply to destroy them away. He would build dozens of snowmen and destroy one by one, all in different ways. Everyone saw him as trouble, but he loved to destroy snowmen and still does to this day, though no one knows why.

I loved your reason as to what his eyes represented. Most chose a clear blue sky, but you chose the fact that looks are deceiving. I found that very creative! His favorite activity was nicely done too. At first I though building snowmen was generic, but then I read the destroying part and it got me. I wasn't expecting that at all x3 His personality seems very interesting, take care of Vincent c:

To everyone else;

Your forms were all amazing <3 Shout out to SpartanAmethyst, your story was well written and I enjoyed reading it ^^

Good luck in future competitions!
shad | he/they

Shadowhunter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitch.Drowned » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Shadowhunter, wrote:Finally had time to post the winner! Sorry for the wait xD

Glitch.Drowned wrote:
Username:
Glitch.Drowned
Name:
Vincent
Sex:
Male
Height:
4.3'
Subspecies:
Carnivore

Art or story:

I loved your reason as to what his eyes represented. Most chose a clear blue sky, but you chose the fact that looks are deceiving. I found that very creative! His favorite activity was nicely done too. At first I though building snowmen was generic, but then I read the destroying part and it got me. I wasn't expecting that at all x3 His personality seems very interesting, take care of Vincent c:

To everyone else;

Your forms were all amazing <3 Shout out to SpartanAmethyst, your story was well written and I enjoyed reading it ^^

Good luck in future competitions!

;o; Ahhhhhhhhh
Thank you so much~! I will take great care of Vincent~!
I loved SpartanAmethyst form and I too wish you good luck in future competitions~!
I was wondering if I could be added, I would love to make a ref for him~
❰ They'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde. ❱

❰ Adult ● They/Them ● Nonbinary ● Canadian ❱
Just your average nerd who is secretly an alien/android from Neptune.
Glitch.Drowned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowhunter, » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:49 pm

Added! c:
shad | he/they