Re: circulus vitae

Postby Peachpie1164 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:34 pm

USERNAME; Peachpie1164
NAMES; Osiris and Kuvira.
GENDERS; Male (red) Female (black)
PERSONALITIES;
Osiris is rather stubborn and rude. He dislikes speaking to anyone who is not Kuvira, and chooses to avoid people. Being immortal this is rather hard, yet he continues to try his hardest.
Kuvira is much the opposite of her partner.
BACKSTORIES; (minimum 80 words)
ART; (minimum 1 piece)
OTHER;
Wip <3
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Munin » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Marking cx
Munin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricity » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:59 pm

bumpc:
apricity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master of Nothing » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:25 am

dropping out, sorry!
Last edited by Master of Nothing on Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
quitting cs soon, as soon as I get all my characters rehomed
C:
Master of Nothing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkySmoke » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:06 am

Marking. Not sure if to enter or just watch

Vincit Omnia Veritas

ImageImageImageImage

There's some people who are so much a part of us that they'll be there with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our north star, and the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us...always ~ Alexis Castle | | We are bound by our choices, but we are more than our mistakes ~ Kate Beckett | |

ImageImageImageImage

||Writing|| Characters ||My Kiamaras ||My DAMs ||

SkySmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:24 pm

USERNAME; TheSongOfTheStars
NAMES;
Nixia
Dreth
GENDERS;
Female
Male
PERSONALITIES; (Nixia is a joyful soul, never negative, never sad. She also never creates close relationships, because she knows that they will die and she will live on. However she stays cheerful.
however not Dreth, negativity is his way of life. And who wouldn't be? Guiding people through the after-life; listening to their pitiful death stories, and the like. Not exactly sunshine and flowers. He's also extremely sarcastic; probably for the same reasons. )
BACKSTORIES; (Nixia was created when the first spark of fire was struck, lightning struck a dray tree, the tree caught, and Nixia was born.
[color=#000000]Dreth was created when the first human died, he instinctively knew his purpose and guided the soul to the underworld
[/color])
ART; (minimum 1 piece) viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2523984
OTHER;
Bright fire
Dark shroud
Eternal life
Unending death
Breathing the smoke scent
Have no breath
Life giving heat
a life that has no heartbeat
once in a thousand years
we meet
halfway
Last edited by TheSongOfTheStars on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aeth » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Mark
aeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:22 pm

USERNAME; Mid-life
NAMES; Zon (Sun; Red) and Maan (Moon; Black/Gray)
GENDERS; Male (Red) Female (Black/Gray)
PERSONALITIES; (minimum 80 words)
Zon:
Zon is very independent and protective of his friends and family and would kill to protect any of them. Though alert and fearless, he does have a more playful and calmer side, which he only shows towards Maan and his mother, Zacani. He gets angry very easily and can easily be provoked into attacking a stranger. Though Maan helps to calm Zon's fiery side, Zon's emotions escape quickly, making him vulnerable to other animals when in a bad mood.

Maan:
Maan is very calm and shy towards many people, excluding Zon. Zon is like a a brother to Maan, but you can get more into that when you read her back story. Maan helps to control Zon's bad emotions by calming him. Maan is very sophisticated and more mature than Zon, whereas Zon floods his emotions onto the world. Maan controls her emotions so that no one can tell what she is thinking. Well all except her shyness.
Zon:
Zon's father left when he was only first cocooned in his fiery red egg. Which left, Zacani, to care for Zon. Zacani is a rare species of bird called the Circulus Vitae, which only bred in litters of one. When Zon had first cracked open his shell and took step into his large nest, his mother set out to give him affection. But, the affection lead Zon to a vulnerable life in which he was spoiled and treated. Even as an adult he is still spoiled. As time went by, Zon had grew up into a bratty, spoiled adult. Zacani, when Zon was hold enough, gave Zon her powers to control the sun. Zon was wise enough to know that he should take seriousness into this priority, and so he did.

Maan:
Maan was born on a cold windy night, and had been left alone at the roots of a pine tree in which it was covered with snow. The cold was a hard environment for an egg to hatch in, so it took longer for Maan to hatch. When she finally did hatch, she had wandered the endless forest until she found a meadow. She hopped around the meadow in a child-like way, then settled on the cold grass. She looked up at the night sky in which it whispered her name, "Maan" it spoke. "Maan" It called again. "You are Maan" It told the young bird. The bird cocked her head slightly. "Maan, you shall take my place as the moon and the shadows." Maan nodded. "Maan you shall balance the world with your beautiful night" Maan opened her mouth to speak, but only a bell-like chirp was found. "Maan, my dear, you will find the one of the Sun and rejoice." The wind spoke softly. "Rejoice! Rejoice!" It bellowed. "Rejoice!" The voice faded away.
ART; (minimum 1 piece)Image Sorry about the quality, If only my SAI trial didn't end ;-; and I'm too poor to buy it.
OTHER; Oh and the sleeping one on the floor is Zon.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:59 pm

USERNAME;
NAMES;
GENDERS;
PERSONALITIES; (minimum 80 words)
ART; (minimum 1 piece)
OTHER;
Last edited by chromatic. on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rottenmutt » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Reserve with the names