Re: The snowstorm has arrived.

Postby Vazchu » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Peachpie1164 wrote:Do we have to write our own poem?

Preferrably yes, but in case you've friends/knows about someone else who likes to write poems you are also allowed to ask them to write one for you (and give them proper credit).
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~toxic.dewdrops~ » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:24 am

Username;
Name & Meaning/Reason;
Short story/poem about a snowstorm;
Why does he always stay out of sight from humans?
Why I want this Kit;

WIP :)

Tonight I feel like bein' loner
Call me a loser
But my nights not over
If you think that I need your addiction
Don't need your permission
To be on my own

╔══
║✯

║☾

║✯
╠══

║☼

╠══
║♫

║♪
║♪

║♫
╠══
║♆

║✧
║✧

║♆
╚══

I reserve my right
to feel uncomfortable
I reserve my right
to be afraid
I make mistakes
and I am humbled
Every step of the way
I want to be
a better person
I want to know
the master plan
Cast your stones
Cast your judgement
You don't make me
who I am!

-A Day To Remember

Sometimes you're the hammer
Sometimes you're the nail
~toxic.dewdrops~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ViceVersa » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:16 am

Username; ViceVersa
Name & Meaning/Reason; Nix, it means snow in Latin.
(I love snow,but wanted to go with something funny)
Snow white
Snow bright
Snow blinding my eyes tonight

Your beauty is well known
Throughout the world you've shown
How you can knock down a roof in a day

Seriously though
Your beauty grows
When I'm trapped in my car on a highway

Why does he always stay out of sight from humans? His father was killed by humans, though it was an accident. His mother warned him to never again trust humans.
Why I want this Kit; I really love how you drew him. I would like to draw him more and he would be my first kit.
Real life comes first for me, so if I don't get on for a while I'm probably just really busy.
ViceVersa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OreoWolf03 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Username;
OreoWolf03
Name & Meaning/Reason;
氷(Koori) It means ice in Japanese, a very fitting name since this kit reminds me of cold times and it also seems to be a theme here.
Short story/poem about a snow storm;
This poem is a Tanka about snow storms. A Tanka is a form of Japanese poetry that has 31 syllables (5-7-5-7-7):
The icy cold wind
pelts me and stings like needles
I start to shiver
I hug myself to stay warm
as the cruel snow storm rages on
~OreoWolf03 (Me)

Why does he always stay out of sight from humans?;
氷(Koori) tries to stay out of sight from humans because he is fearful of their strength and items they use or carry around. He has seen the humans using strange items to catch various animals and doesn't want to end up like them.
Why I want this Kit;
This is the first Milky Way Kit I am trying for and I really love the season winter and anything snow related.
Last edited by OreoWolf03 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I am usually pretty active
on this site, so feel free
to send a message or
trade with me.

OreoWolf03

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snownina » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Username; snownina
Name & Meaning/Reason; Milk
First of all, the species name is related to this, and his color is sorta like milk. Don't ask me how I saw that.
Second, it's almost Christmas, and little kids set out cookies and milk for Santa :)
Third, there's nothing like a warm cup of hot cocoa on a snowy day and everyone knows that the best cocoa is made with milk.
Snow falls down to meet
The frozen but merry Earth
And a hidden one.
Why does he always stay out of sight from humans? Humans. They cut down the world around him. They ruin the universe. Why should he venture out to meet them? even THough, he has seen their other side: the fun, loving side, especially when the little ones talk about a fat man called 'Santa'. During winter, it hides in the snow, and watches them play their funny games.
Why I want this Kit; His colors are gorgeous and perfect for winter.
hiatus - finals
snownina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Am i allowed to try, even if im part of the event-staff, too?
This is just so georgeous *q*

Because no one answered i will just fill out the form ^^°
Username;
Sakura Kuromi

Name & Meaning/Reason;
Fu Setsu (Means Snow flurry)
Somehow it didnt turned out like i wanted it,
but if you still want to read it, here ^^
*Sorry, im not good in english poems >o<

One day, it wasnt that long ago,
There was a Milkyway Kit, all alone.
He lived his days to the fullest,
but one Day it happened the cruelest.
He parted with his friend in a figth,
saying he should stay away with a tiny sight.

He never wanted for him that he died,
and so he stood there many days and cried.
Just saying some stupid words in anger,
Now he is searching for his own answer.
Why does this had to happen to him?
Maybe... It was just on the wim?

Well, whatever i may have been.
His friend was nevermore be seen.
Sad and lonely he had gone in his storm,
feeling the lost of his friend like a thorn.
Hoping he find himself an answer some day
Hoping to find back to his own, own way.

Maybe, yeah, maybe someday
he will stop to just run away.
Waiting for another chance to appear
One person, will come and hold him dear.
Showing hes now not alone anymore
Lighten his sad life up more and more

The Sun is shining, im taking a walk
Just like the time we had a talk.
Normaly we would walk together,
but first your cough have to get better
So this time i am walking alone
looking this long, long hill down.

I walked and walked, mile after mile
when i decided to make a break for a while.
I am hungry and tired, so i think i will eat
and soon after that i fell deep, deep asleep.
How long i slept? I did not know.
All i know was the sun stopped to show.

In the dark sky i could see the clouds piling up
to hurry back home i decided after i felt a drop.
I looked in the sky again, i saw a storm is coming.
But wait! A Drop? No, it was not, it was not raining, but snowing!
As fast as i could i tried running home, mile after mile
And really, i could see the city and it doesnt felt like a while.

Back in the city i run through the streets,
Wished to lie down under my warm sheets.
The snow was cold the wind was strong,
Well how could my peacful walk go so wrong?
There she is! The door to my House, to my room.
After i warmthed up again, what was i doing, soon?

Yes, i watched the snow storm out there.
Sitting in front of the shut window and stare.
Now im all hugged up in this is wonderful warm.
Dreaming about beeing out there without getting any harm
Its funny, isnt it? First i wanted to be home as fast as i could,
now i would love to go out, even knowing that not what i should

But do you see this wonderful glitter?
These little, little ice-splitter?
Do sou see the snow swirling around?
So many you cant them even count?
Yes its dangerous, but wonderful!
So i love to watching the storm cheerful.

Well, you now. It isnt that he stay out of the sight from humans. Its just that he blend in with the snow storm that well, nobody ever sees him. He is always at the strongst place in the snow.Now one would dare to just walk in by fun. Fu Setsu is not remembering Snow storms by his look alone, no his personality can be stormy, too. Sometimes he might be snap at you without thinkin because he was angry. Regretting it later. Well, maybe he stays in the center of the storm, where no human can see him, so does he never accidently hurt a human again, like he did with his first human friend.
On that day Fu Setsu had a quirrel with another Milkyway Kit,he doesnt even had known. He was really pissed after that and wanted to be alone. Thats when his first and only human friend came to look after him. He brought him some sweets as a present and wanted just to talk with him. But Fu Setsu was so angry, he told doesnt even looked at him. Fu Setsu told him to leave him alone. To go away and never disturb him again when he want to be thinkin about things. Or when he want to cool of after a fight.
Well, it should happen, that he never interrupted him again. On his way home, the human boy had an accident and lost his life. Many Days, many weeks... It may have been even months... Has Fu Setsu sitten there, ever on the same spot he said to the human to go away. He felt guilty and promised himself, that he will never be friends with a human before, so he will never have to loose a friend like this again.
Since that he always hid in the center of the storm. Well, sometimes his walking around in the snow. He dont even know why he do this himself. Maybe, but just maybe he wishes deep inside his heart to find a human friend again. He want to prove to himself, that he can still be friends with humans, but on the other side. On the other side, he is just to scared to loose an important person again.

Why I want this Kit;
Well, he is just Wonderful ♥
And i think he will be a wonderful mate for Fubuki Her image is snow, too. And i think they will be wonderful mates. They could live in the snow together. Raisin Children and taking care of each other. Because Fubuki can blend in with the snow well, too. They can just stay hidden inside the storm of they like, living without being realized by humans. Or they can choose to go outside and take a look at there surroundings.
(And i plainly love him ♥)

EDIT: Why i would absolutely love to own him? He is wonderful, he represents my favorite season, the snowflake you drew are just stunning, i love the long fur on his legs. I love the colors you used, and i love snow. I remember how i get a nasty cold every year, because im spending way to much time outside in the snow until im completely frozen.

Now you may aks why i love the snow so much?
Well, i fell sick very easily and one time i moved far wawy from my friends and my family. I lived there just 5 months, but in the winter i had to stay in the hospital for a few days. I didnt had anyone who would visiting me, i didnt even know any people there. Well, i had my laptop with me, but my vision failed to function like i wanted it. I had a concussion and wasnt alowed to stand up from my bed. So i lied in my hospital-bed, watching out of the window and see the snows falling. The snow didnt stopped ones for all these days. Whenever i looked outside the window, the snow was there. It was such a calming and peaceful view - i will never forget it. Back to that time i listened a song that will represents snow to me from now on. This song doesnt really is about snow, but the story behind it (not the songtext, the anime) is so sad yet beautiful, it give you so much feels, just watching the endlessly falling snow.
I love snow. The big and wet flakes, that are falling like little cotton candy, the tiny and frozen snowflakes, that stiches on your skin and of course the wonderful, mostly dry crystals in all there forms. I like watching the landscape getting white bit after bit, i love the crunchy sound from freshly fallen snow under my feet. I love how the snow reflects the light. Did you know that the shadows in pure snow are not gray, but blue? Its such a wonderful view! And Fu Setsu stands for me for all these things i love

Extra 1 : Little Story
It was a cold day in the december. Fubuki was walking through the streets. Every time she met a human it was a grown up, yelling for her to go away. The now around her would be disturbing their work and the traffic. Sadly she walked away until she stood in a whide field. But wait! What was this? AS she tried to see any more, she realizes a snowstorm in front of her. "Well, when im inside of this, no one will be sad about the snow swirling around my feet and my tail..", and sadly she walked right in the storm.

Today was Christmas eve, that was one thing he had learned from is human friend. He knew the kids would be happy about the snow. And the older people would be angry at first, but still be happy about a white Christmas. How much does he wanted to go inside the town, the snow storm swirling around him. Just an hour in this city and they would have enough snow for the holidays. He knew that and still. He was scared to get close to the humans again. Sadly he stood here in this wide field and looking at the far away city. He was lost in thoughts, when he suddenly heared footsteps. Wait! Why would anyone go right inside a snowstorm? Afraid, yet curious, he tried to get a look at his "visitor" And what did he found? Not a human was coming, but another Kit! "Who are you, and why are you in my storm?", he asked.

Suddenly she heard a voice. "who is there?", she asked surprised. After looking more intensely she could see him. Another Kit right in front of her. Irritated she asked him: "Why are you inside of the snow? Arent you cold? Do you want to come out and play?"

Irritated he looked at her and replyd: I am the source of this storm. I thought about bringing the humans some snow, but i , forget it, i will just not doing it" Sulkingly he wanted to hide back in the deepest part of the storm when he heard she asking: "You mean you dont bring them snow because they get angry? An adult human yelled at me, saying i would be a hindrance to his work. Well i have just a tiny bit of snow around me... When they get angry at me, they would not want any more snow" Surprised he looked at the sad girl in front of him. Without realizing he came closer to her and said: "No, thats not true. The adult ones always say they are angry about the weather, but today is Christmas eve. Its a holiday and all people love snow on this holiday. At first they will yell, but afterwards, they will happily play in the freshly fallen snow. A long time ago i had gone ever year to all kind of towns, bringing them snow with the snow storm that accompany me. But thats long ago. Nowadays i stay away from them..."

She had listened to his story very interested: "You said you dont want to be near them, but you still want to bring them snow, right?" Dumbfounded he looked at her and yelled: "I thought i dont want to come near them would be clear that i mean i will not going there!" She looked at him calmly and asked: "But you really want to, right? You said they will be happy about the snow and you where smiling... Why dont bring them some snow? We could go together ! Even when... " She looked at the little snowflakes swirling around her feet and tail and completed her sentence: "Even if i may not be of great help with this tiny bit of snow"

He looked at her in surprise. Doesnt he just had stated, he doesnt want to go? Why is she still asking him. Angrily he said: "I dont want to be near humans anymore..." Interested and caring she looked at him and asked: Why? Did a human hurt you?" The sad thoughts where falling back on him and he whispered sorrowfully: "No, i had hurt a human..." After she thought a while she asked: "And why do you not apologize?" Sadly he looked at her and said: "Because he is gone. He died before i could apologize to him. I swore to never get close to a human again,so i will never hurt one again... "

Still she stood there and whatched him. Carefully he choose her words and said: "Well, if you want to stay away from the humans, but still want to bring them snow and joy, why do you not just go inside your storm? No one will be waiting outside as long as a storm is there. Im sure it will be okay!

Irritated he looked at this carefree girl. What where she thinking? Did she ever thinik about it? But he had to admit, now that she said it, he felt like trying it out. With a small voice he asked her: "And you will be sure, they will not see me? ... Not see us?"
Happy she looked at him, nodding: "They will not see us in this storm. So why dont we go playing a while in the city?
Carefully, Step after Step he got near the town. Slowly he closed the distance until he stopped right in front of the first house. "What do we do if some human will be still outside and sees us?"

With a bright smile she answered to him: "They wont be outside and even of, we can still just run". He looked at her in amazement. He sweared never to go near humans again. Why does he stand here now? In the middle of the town, bringing them snow whith his snow storm. But he must admit. It doesnt felt so bad. There wasnt any humans outside, like she thought and he could see how the ground got covered in snow, layer for layer. After 2 houres they had played enough in the town and went back to the field. Lokking back at a city burried in freshly fallen snow

Well, i think this is it for now ^^
I am not sure about my english, im sorry if it may be crappy >o<
I hope youlike the story and the poems. Even thought they sound sad they shoudnt be. I wanted to show a sad character getting back his hope and will to try again ^^

Best regards and thank you for such a wonderful and lovely design ♥
Sakura Kuromi
Last edited by Sakura Kuromi on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waldeinsamkeit. » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Reserve!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'hello, I'm waldeinsamkeit.
but you can call me walde, or sam
I prefer the her, she pronouns thanks

i currently am interested in horse
or wolf rps, so pm me if you have a
semi-literate or literate one uvu'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
my howrsecredit
waldeinsamkeit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronze Dove » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:20 pm

Username;
Autumn~wind
Name & Meaning/Reason;
Tempète de Neige
Tempète de Neige is the French word for snowstorm.
I chose Tempète de Neige as a name be cause it sums up this kit. Elegance and fierceness. But if you don't want to say the whole name, just call him Tem.

Flying ever so gracefully in an gust of power
Frozen and cold, a very strange temper
Sometimes like walking in a sea of crystals
Sometimes like standing in a hurricane of cold
Lasting long but never for forever
Leaving carpets of something chilly
Or frost covered trees

Because Tem is scared that they won't like him because he is a storm. He stays away so that he doesn't have to know what it feels like to be unwanted. He doesn't want to be hurt and he also doesn't want to hurt anyone.
Why I want this Kit;
I want this kit because it is beautiful. Even if it's not named yet and hasn't been given a personality, it has it's own sort if character. Just by the way it looks, it's not a kit you see everyday. He kind of called to me, I was just scrolling around then there he was and I just hand to try to adopt him.
Last edited by Bronze Dove on Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Autumn Wind, your above average fangirl, reporting for duty!
I love to listen to dubstep, draw, watch anime, read Manga
and go on Fanfiction. I currently own three JBD's, their
names are Braeden James, Sasuke Misuto and Mikazuki. Feel
free to PM me if you wish to set up an RP with any of them c:

---------------------------------------------------------------
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Image Image

Bronze Dove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby urie » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:45 am

Username;
Hi! I'm Dog-Trainer. I am used to trying out for CWHR horses and Serenity Shelter dogs but I have applied for one of these before, as you will find out in the 'Why I want thins kit' section of my form.
Name & Meaning/Reason;
Bluen. I searched high and low for names that mean snow, frost, all of those things. Google translate isn't always correct ad I know that but I just had to use it, when I saw his feet. They have wonderful feather on them, i'm surprised no-one has noticed it! Bluen means feather in Welsh :3
I can hear it,
I can feel it in the air,
It is coming,
Come to rid of our despair,
Winter at it's best,
Soon it cascades down,
worries now forgotten,
come to rid of our sad frown.

By me c:
He stays away from humans out of choice, he isn't scared nor bullied or sad or depressed. He simply likes his own space but he isn't antisocial or rude. He has Chocolate as a buddy, so that proves he isn't some ego-driven teen-like MWK now, doesn't it? :3
Why I want this Kit;
Well, firstly, his beauty was the first thing that quite frankly, astounded me. In my eyes, he is one of the two most gorgeous MWK's ever - the other being Chocolate. Which brings me to my next subject on why I want him - my only other MWK is lonely and he wants a friend and a buddy. Chocolate was my dream MWK and as soon as I laid eyes on him, I knew he was for me. And I had that same feeling with Bluen.

Chocolate ♥
i'm pretty sure the last time i played here was in 2015. insane to see how it's changed. feel free to ask for my pets lol
urie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:36 am

I made a LITTLE Edit on the section "Why I want this Kit;"
I quoted it and wrote EDIT at the beginning of the text ^^ Just so you know which is new ^^

Best regards and thank you for this georgeous, wonderful and awesome design ♥

Ps. Cant wait until its judged ♥♥♥
Whoever will be the winner:
Please be sure to give these wonderful MWK a good home ♥ And the winner can be really and totally happy ^^
Good Luck everyone ^^

EDIT:
Just now i added some pictures, too ^^
Last edited by Sakura Kuromi on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me