Re: Milky Way Kit #68

Postby Burn. » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:09 pm

'n

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Name~
Akari, あかり pronounced (AH kah ree) Just like her Twin her name is of Japanese name but instead of meaning "Shadow' like her Twin it means "Light" There parents always wanted there children to have names that represented there outside. So she was given a name that was of Light.

~Gender~
Female

~Family~
Her parents are unknow as of now. She only knows of her beloved twin Kumori, who lives with her on Earth.

~Birthday~
Just like her twin of course October 4th

~Friends~
Akari is friends with everyone. She never gets mad at anyone. When you first meet her you always have a feeling where you need to be her friend. But of course her Best Friend is her beloved twin Kumori.

~Mate~
None; but she has a small crush on this gorgeous Milky Way Kit, Arcae.

~My Twin~
You may wonder why she talks about her Beloved Twin a lot or maybe who she is. Her name is Kumori. She looks a lot like Akari but she is black and not white. She has a...a...broken orb and a black tail. She use to have the same personality as Akari they use to laugh and play together, just like twins should. But on that one faithful night when they came to this forsaken land, the land of the two-legged things, everything changed. Just like always they were playing and then one f them came. Kumori seemed excited she couldn't wait to meet the knew thing but then all of a sudden it grabbed Akari. Kumori was so angry she bit down on the creature as hard as she possible could. The creature threw her then. She landed bard against a rock and herd a lard crack. She looked down to see her orb broken. It leaking out her and there slightly. Akari saw this and was shoocken but they had to leave. That night everything changed Kumori was never the same, ever.
Though her twin my not be the same but they still have a very strong bond. She loves her twin like no one could ever love someone. They have a such a strong bond that they can almost feel each other. From where they may be or if one were to get hurt the other would also feel the pain. Akari is the only one that makes her sister feel like she did before, Alive. She almost feels stuck in that night as if time never continued. But when her and Akari play like old times she feels like shes happy just like before.

~How Akari feels about Kumori's Orb Being Broken~
When Akari found out her Beloved Twins orb had been broken. She knew and she felt that it was all her fault. If she could of just been stronger and not such a big baby she would of been able to handle the two-legged all by herself. Her sister would still be happy and full of herself like always. But no she had to scream for help and not just of bit the creature herself, everything would be the same. She also felt hatred pure, raw hatred for the creature, and all else who were of the same kind. She could never stand to look at one every again for memories rushed back to her brain so hard and so fast it was terror. She now has troubles trusting people though she is still very nice and kind. She always second guesses herself about other Kits.

~The Flowing Rainbow Markings~
Many wonder what these flowing 'flames" on our backs are. Well they aren't flames at all. They hold no heat or are they all read, yellow and orange. It slightly reflects us from whats on the inside. But it mostly is something special given to us from our parents before we left our planet. It makes it to were we are loveable even in the state of hatred. They almost help you to fit in. They also help you to feel stronger and only 1 out of a hundred Kits can ever have the ability to have these flouting "flames" on our back. Why were we chosen with these gifts. No one is sure and no one will probably ever known, as it isn't even known to our parents who gave them to us. They must of thought we were meant to have them for a special reason that we haven't found yet.

~The Things I Like~
I love colors anything that sparkles and shines. Anything bright and warming. Where when the sun hits it perfectly it almost blinds your eyes but it just so amazing you have to go and look at it. Explore it!

I also love the animals of this world. They may be big or small, they always find a way into my heart. I love how they always know what right for them, through instinct. They are never afread or scared. Though they know that they could die any second of there life. Also since there are known where I come from and they just seem to amaze me.

I also love the sweet smells of this world. With the smells of flower or sweet smells that come from strange things. Event the two-legged smell good, even though they ain't so sweet them self. I just can never resist a sniff.

~The Things I Don't Like~

Humans I the thing I dislike, almost hate, the most out of all! They only care about themselves. They deny and kill everything. Never caring what appends at the end of there hand! They didn't even care of my sister!! They just left , not caring! Just....never mind.

Sadness is so sad I can't stand it. That's why I try to make my sister as happy as I can hoping that one day maybe, just maybe she'll change.. Do you think?

Rain is just so sad as if every time it comes something sad and depressing happens. Thought it smells so devine and its so magical and sparkly after. That time that feels in between is so...sad.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~The Hopeful Owner~
Hello, my name is burninflames but you call me Burn if you like or a lot of people call me Burningflames, I don't really mind. I would love to have about a month on my form though since I don't have school for the next three days it should be done by then, just not all the art. I would really love to own this gorgeous Kit because of many reasons. So since my form is already kind of long I will just put the points and then if you wish to read more you may on each of the points.
-> I fell in love with her Twin. SO when I first saw her twin I fell in love it was the most gorgeous Kit I had ever seen. Then I found out she was a custom and I felt crushed. Then I saw that she had a twin and I screamed not kidding I screamed and my dogs jumped out of there skin haha I loved it! Shes even more gorgeous then I could ever imagine her to be. I was just so happy I couldn't stop smiling and I feel that I'm still in a state of shock.
-> I have a very strong connection with her!
-> Thous colors! Oh thous colors where do I start? I did love Kumori when I first saw her but them I saw Akari's colors with the white instead of black and with a gorgeous tail oh I love the colors of that tail. Where it starts darker then it turns normal and then its even whiter and lighter. I just love it! And there eyes oh I love how there both a glorious rainbow and with thous swirls!
-> My first Kit. Yes this would be my first Kit. I've tried out for many, will not list them. I always try as hard as I can for all the gorgeous kits but they must just not be for me. I feel that Akari would be the best kit to have as my first!
-> I see her evolving into a gorgeous Kit after each word I put down, I just see her more and more.
Last edited by Burn. on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:59 am, edited 13 times in total.
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimi-911 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:18 pm

reserved.
account is inactive; occasionally checked by a friend.

If you wish to contact the owner of this account, you can try her tumblr or deviantart
Mimi-911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby candystars. » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:18 pm

OMGGGG RESERVEEEE!

Image00
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote:
Call me candy, star, or kap! :>
She/her but I don't mind anything else!

My character website

My DeviantArt

art tumblr

I Amn just............ a litle creacher. Thatse it. i canot change this
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

candystars.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evil Muffin Overlord » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Ah hem... Hello? Is the mic on?
Oh, right, of course.
My name is Keplyn. I have been searching a long time to talk to you and your twin, but I'm afraid that not much has been said.
What are your names?

\My name is Imoruk\
/My name is Kumori/

What interesting names. I've never heard them before, backwards from each other, aren't they?

\Yes. My sister insists that her name was the original,
but my name is better thought out, more flowing than her's. Mine was first.
\
/My brother is wrong, unfortunately, my name has meaning,
he is just an echo of my name... But these day's, I'm just an echo too.../

I see. Imoruk, your sister... I detect... something missing in her voice, something hollow. And her orb... What's the deal with that? The universe seems to be leaking out of it, or something...

HUUUUUUGE WIP! Please don't steal my idea's, they are mine after all. ^.^
Also, time wise, I'm thinking... three weeks? Yeah, that should be fine.
Last edited by Evil Muffin Overlord on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM THE EVIL MUFFIN OVERLORD FEAR MY AWESOME POWER

Also, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM EATING ME
AND MY MINIONS!
Yes, we understand that we are muffins,
but we are not edible, we are evil!
Being eaten always takes away precious
time and resources, as well as degrades
our honor. So please, if you value your
life and your goodness as a person,
don't eat the muffins. Please. For
your sake, and ours.

Characters, roleplay open for all.

My Lovely JBD Bauble!
Evil Muffin Overlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m0chicakez » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:24 am

Might enter~
m0chicakez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Isis Wolf so Pure » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 am

Oh, She's Beautiful.
Her name will be Niji, 虹, Or Rainbow in Japanese, because Her twin is Kumori, 曇り, Or Shadow in Japanese.

Anata wa, nazo ni tsutsuma re sugata no watashi no nijidesu
You are my Rainbow of a shadowy figure

Oh, this would be the 3rd Iv'e tried out for, this will be my first and her personality is that of her twin, reversed, meaning that she would be happy all the time and like to be with others. She will protect Kumori's feelings and Kumori will Protect her physical self.
ImageImageImageImage
I have to go now....
I'll check on you guys every week for trades. Take what you want. Some will be locked for da points.

This image rotates! Clickit to get yours to rotate to :3

ImageImageImage
☆ Signature By Cashee ☆
`.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯``.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯``.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`
Isis Wolf so Pure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:13 am

The Name;;
"His name is Keshet,such a pretty name for a darling like him."

The Name's Meaning and Origin;;
"Keshet means 'rainbow' in Hebrew,describing his colors and his wonderful personality."

The Gender;;
"He is 100 % masculine,also called male,boy,man,tom,or even brute,depending on the species in question."

Why I want him;;
"He is just absolutely gorgeous! His patterns are so pretty and intricate,his colors are plain amazing,and even his orb is so cool. He is also the absolute,hands-down prettiest,and most unique MWK I've ever seen....along with his sister of course. I loved to here how much time and effort went into making him and Kumori. It's so great that you allowed us to have such a special MWK here today. I give many thnks to you for making them,and Qualeo for allowing you to make these pretties."

The Personality,The Quirks,and The Hobbies;;
"He is a very sweet MWK,despite the stereotypes related to males. The prominent reaches of his personality include being relatively social,very affectionate,quite sympathetic,extremely selfless,heavily protective of his sister,and seemingly charismatic. However he does have a couple bad points;both him and his sister are quite anti-social [Keshet is just slightly more social than his sister.],he's a bit bitter and cold-hearted when angry,he's a bit 'over-protective',and too extreme on the selfless side. If it means his sister stays alive and well,he's starve to death,dehydrate,or even get killed while protecting her. And he'll take any opportunity to take himself down when his sister does. He stays by her side at all times,even when it's too risky.

He has a couple interesting quirks. His tail is almost always wrapped around his twin's. He says that he doesn't notice it,unless his sister points it out or his sister gets annoyed at him for it. He also tends to have his ears flopped halfway down. That was a little kink that he was actually born with. But he has full mobility of his ears,despite that kink.

His hobbies include hiking and swimming,both of which he enjoys with his sister. However,he also enjoys puzzles and problem-solving. He's more intelligent than most average MWK,so he considers them more of a game than a problem.

He also has his favorites. His favorite color is dark blue,very much contrasting from his sister's favorite color;red. His favorite food is bluebirds. Not only are they blue,but to a normal predator like him they're delicious. That's actually because he's primarily carnivorous;hating vegatation and only eating them in dire situations. His favorite place doesn't matter,as long as he's at his sister's side. He does prefer a cool climate,though. His favorite objects are pretty gemstones and certain pure-mineral stones. His favorite out of those is the obsidian. It is a shiny,glass-like black stone that comes from deep in volcanoes. He actually carved his orb from it,as his sister did as well. The rainbow shine came from them leaving them in the rainbows on their backs for a couple days. The glow is permanent,because the fragile stones absorbed the rainbow galaxies' essences."

How He Reacted To Kumori's Broken Orb,and How They Got Through It [Sort-of];;
"As he fell to the ground,he thought only about how much pain his sister was,no matter how hard his fall was. When he saw her,he ran over wailing,"Are you alright by beloved twin?!" At first he started licking at her injuries,but soon he noticed her orb,which was lying next to her,broken and leaking the galaxy essence. He found the chip,but he dropped it onto the rock. She started crying into his shoulder,and he tried his hardest not to do the same. He constantly blamed himself for the incident,but his sister was wailing those things about herself. He tried as hard as possible to comfort her,and he succeeded enough to get her to sleep. But that same night,he was fighting his own nightmares.

As the days went by,he recovered from the pain by doing everything they loved. But she never recovered,as her orb was always a flick dimmer. But he swore himself to guide her into a path of happiness,protecting her and helping her recovery every step of the way. And no thing or no one would stop him from doing so."

What The Strange Markings Are,and How They Got There;;
"They are actually the essences of rainbow nebulas. They are very dangerous to anyone who touches them,except for himself and his sister,who's rainbows are the same way. Between the day they were born and the day they left for earth,they were playing tag in their homeland. But as he tagged Kumori,they tumbled through an extremely rare rainbow nebula. The nebula started absorbing into their orbs,and even they absorbed it. Now it acts as their natural defense against any danger they come across,and an extra light to shine the pathways to bright futures for them."

'One last thing....if I get her,may we set up a 1x1 RP with them?'
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nevermore Raven » Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm

The darkest shadow
The deepest night
My, you give me the chill of fright

The smallest star
The brightest day
Come, take my breath away

The biggest leaf
The loudest bird
Fly, go spread my word

The farthest galaxy
The longest line
Hopefully, you will be mine
-Nevermore Raven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How much time you think that you'll need to work with your form?
Ummm School, sports, extracurricular activities.... Uhhh a month? 3 weeks? Nah I think a month is good ^.^

Why do you wish to have number 68?
Le Wip

What is the Meaning and reason for your chosen name?
Fulminata, means "armed with lightning" in Latin. When Fulminata was her parents gave her a strong name, believing she was going to be as strong as, Kumori. She has grown out of her shyness, while Kumori is getting better day by day, but she still does not believe her name fits her, but when she feels like she wants to change it she cannot bring herself to it, for this is the name that her parents, (which she does not remember) gave her. Her last gift from her unknown parents.

What is the Gender?
The twin of Kumori is a female. I personally think that since Kumori and her twin are so close, that only sisters could be that close. Brother and Sister understand each other but I still believe it is easier to confide in a sister if you are a girl, or a brother if you are a boy. I personally would feel awkward if I told MY brother everything, also the same gender could maybe empathize if she or he were in that same situation, besides, males are not exactly the same as female, they don't like the same things females sometimes do.

How will you show us, (in a way of your choice) how she felt when Kumori's orb broke?
A story of course! They are my specialty! ^>^

What are the flowing rainbow markings?
When Kumori's orb broke, some of her tail leaked out of it. Fulminata accidentally smeared the color on her own back and Kumori's. In the morning the color reacted with the light and turned into the magnificent rainbow markings floating off of both of the twin's shoulders. However beauty comes with a price. All the color leaked out of their own pelts in order to fuel the rainbow markings. Fulminata cannot explain why her pelt is bleach white while Kumori's pelt is black. Fulminata feels it is there to constantly remind her of the days when she was colorblind, to never take color for granted. They have, kept the swirls that mark them as twins. Each day the rainbow markings grow, this explains why the rainbow flames crawl up their neck on to their heads, and leaks down their backs. These flames are permanent and will never come out. The most amazing thing is when they swim, the flames follow in the water and make it seem like a rainbow has hit the water. Fulminata sometimes despises these markings because they remind her of the fateful day her sister broke her orb, they also bring unwanted stares when she meets knew kits. We do not know, however, how Kumori feels about these markings.
The Basics
Name
Fulminata
Birthday
October 4th
Zodiac Sign
Libra
Favourite Colour
Black
Sexuality
Straight
Family
Mother and Father Unknown, Kumori is her twin sister
Theme Song
Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World
I used to see things in black and white. No color. No imagination. Just Right or Wrong. Good or Bad. I didn't see any colors. Maybe that's what made me so shy and quiet, maybe it's what made me so plain. I never got to experience the wild beauty of colors. I was color blind. What was the color green like? When Kumori was still a happy kit, she used to say it was soft and lush. It was the color of all the black trees I saw. My whole life was black, or white. "See the rainbow in the sky?" Kumori would ask me. "Look at that beautiful red, my favorite color! And the dazzling blue! The purple is majestic!" Then she would look at me awkwardly forgetting that I couldn't see any of it. One night I looked up at the black sky filled with white stars and pleaded to be able to see the wild beauty the stars, the silver of the moon. I wanted to see colors so badly! The way Kumori described the sky! I wanted to be in the never-ending blue blanket she claimed the sky was like, I wanted to look up into the big brown oak, with all of it's green leaves, I wanted to watch the robin hatch from bright blue spotted eggs, I wanted to see color. Know I wish I had never done that, maybe Kumori would still be the happy loving kit I had come to know, then forget. I never knew it would cause so much pain.

Kumori and I were playing on the planet we called Plena Color (Full of color in Latin). We had only been there for a few weeks. The stars had just come out and we were enjoying the beautiful night sky, though I could not see the deep blue the sky was Kumori always made me feel as if I could. Then a two legged animal with no fur, approached us. We had never seen them and I was curious. It was a male, a large one and at first it seemed to be friendly. I did not noticed the hungry gleam in his eyes. I approached. He bent down I flinched, and took a step back. Then he lunged forward so quickly I didn't have a chance to react. He reached out his big paws and I cried out. Kumori's eyes widened in surprised. She stepped back and then I felt a surge of fear. What would she do? Save herself and leave me at the mercy of this monster, or risk getting captured too? I didn't know what to think, should I tell her to help me? But if she got hurt I could never forgive myself. I was ashamed of even thinking like that. Then before I could say anything she launched herself at the creature. He yelped and dropped me in surprise. I stumbled but tried to get on my feet. The sight I saw terrified me. Kumori's fear had turned to rage. She bite down on the creature and he cried out in pain. However he raised his arm, with Kumori still hooked on. I could only stand there terrified. If I helped would I make things better or worse? The monster shook his arm and threw Kumori on the ground. She landed on the ground in slow motion. Her body hit the ground with a thud and suddenly I felt a dizzying sensation in my head. I pawed at my head in horrible pain. Then my vision sharpened and I looked up. The sky wasn't black anymore! It was a deep blue almost black. I could see color! Before I had time to be happy, I knew something had happened to my twin. No time to celebrate. I looked around. The creature was gone, hopefully forever.

I rushed over to Kumori who was lying on the ground in shock. I looked her over and did a double take. Shards? Where did those come from? Oh No..... No... It couldn't be... I forced myself to take a look at her orb. The once beautiful orb was lying on the ground, the glass shattered. Color was slowly leaking from the orb. I stuck paw in it. It was soft and runny. I quickly wiped the color off on my back fur. Then I remember Kumori. Horrified I looked at Kumori, from the look on her face she knew what had happened. "Oh Kumori...." I was speechless. Saying I'm sorry just didn't cut it. I remembered stories I heard when I was small. Orbs are the most important thing to a kit and to have a broken one is the most distressing thing to a kit. After a Kit's orb breaks he/she is never to same. They echoed in my head and my eyes watered. For once Kumori wasn't the strong one, I was. I had to be strong for her. She turned to me and the grief in her eyes was painful. To this day I will never forget it, it haunts my dreams. I quietly dragged her to a nearby cave never saying a word. Though I accidentally had dragged her through the color I had just recently touched my paw in. The stuff was smeared across her back and, surprisingly mine too. I sighed in defeat.

When we reached the cave I kept replaying the scene from the forest. “I’m so sorry, it’s all my fault.” I kept saying, feeling like someone had ripped out my heart. Seeing color was painful, I would take away all the color I saw if only Kumori could get her orb back. Colors were no more exciting, it was a shallow victory. Then I realized how much I despised the monster who did this. I felt anger burning up inside of me, a hot ball of pure hatred then I remembered something Kumori once told me. "Anger, is the worst weapon an enemy can have. Anger makes people do stupid things. Promise me you will NEVER do anything out of anger. PROMISE ME!" "Yes, I promise," I squeaked. Kumori seemed to relax. "Good." she said. I sighed, then Kumori spoke, “No, the only one at fault is me. I am the one who broke it.” The first words after her incident. How could someone so brave blame herself for that! I then knew that she was the bravest person I knew and would ever know. For the first time I had ever known she cried herself to sleep. I wanted to go over and comfort her but I knew that she would not take kindly to pity, she had to conquer this sadness alone. As I lay on the floor that night I then vowed I would always look out for Kumori. That was the least she deserved for saving me and breaking her orb to save me. Even though Kumori had assured me that it wasn't my fault I knew it was. If I had been stronger, if I fought the monster on my own I could have stopped this. Seeing her in pain and distress reduced to crying, something broke inside of me. Courage? Or perhaps the will to help her, she might have to conquer the sadness alone but at that moment I promised myself she wouldn't have to carry this burden alone.
When I was born my parents named me Fulminata. "A strong name for a strong kit." That is all I remembered. Maybe they expected someone brave, strong, and fearless. Loving, kind, and passionate. They most definitely did not get her. I was the exact opposite. I shied from other kits. I never spoke much. I never showed affection. The only person I ever talked to or showed affection to was Kumori. Kumori was my best friend and we thought of ourselves as daring, heroic. Kumori was my other half, and without her there was no me. I guess my parents tried to rename me but I don't remember what happened. Something went wrong and before I knew it I was with Kumori hurtling towards Plena Color. Kumori doesn't remember much either, we compare memories but we still have nothing. No clue about where they are, and who they are. For Kumori it's the worst. She falls deeper into a abyss of sadness and depression. I wish I could help her but this is the curse of the broken orb ones. Sometimes I look to the stars and beg them to take away color if only Kumori could get back her beloved orb. Alas the stars granted my wish once but never again.

I'll admit. I'm not strong. That is another one of my wishes. I want to be everything my dream parents wanted. Maybe it was my fault we can't remember and be with them. "It's all your fault." I think and then "About Kumori's orb and your parents." this slowly eats me from the inside. Someday it will consume me but for now it slowly rots inside waiting for a weak moment to strike. My worst fear is that Kumori secretly hates me. I feel like a failure but never show it. Have you ever wondered about a sunflower? Beautiful and bright on the outside, everyone associates it with sun and happiness but what is the sunflower really? If you were to open it would tears and sorrow pour out? I seem nice and happy on the outside but no one ever bothers to look on the inside. If they were to look on the inside would they be disgusted? No one ever looks or thinks twice about the real me. Good thing no one really knows what on the inside because if they did I'm sure I wouldn't be seeing them ever again.
I woke up in a cave shivering. Kumori was curled up next to me, snoring softly. For a minute I didn't remember anything. Not about Kumori's orb being broken. Nothing. Then it came rushing back and slapped me in the face. I grimaced and decided to let Kumori sleep some more, keep the worlds nightmare away from her for at least one morning. Her body was covered in shadow and her dark tail was curled up next to her. I didn't see her body, so I didn't notice anything strange, but boy, was I about to find out something breath taking. I padded out of the cave toward the river. Bending down, I swallowed a mouth full of water and felt the cool liquid rush down my throat. I hadn't noticed it, but I was parched. Taking more swigs of water I finally satisfied by thirst and sat down by the river bank. I looked deep in the river and searched it's watery depths. Seeing something bright, I leaned forward to look closer. Colors seemed to be buried in the water. Leaning forward even more, I tried to find the source of the color.

Then I fell in. Cold water surged past me and bubbles surged past me, going up, up, up. Squeezing my eyes shut and using my paws, I swam up to the top and gasped for breath. Paddling my paws I drifted over to the river bank and was about to jump onto land again when I decided the water felt nice. I felt like the water could wash all my worries away. Then, I dove back under. Bright colors swirled around me and I was momentarily blinded. Where are these infuriating colors coming from?! I swam back up to the surface and jumped onto land. Shaking my pelt, I looked back at my tail and gasped. Flaming Rainbows are was the only way to describe it. They curled and danced across my back. They were beautiful but terrifying. I instantly knew what had happened. I had dragged Kumori through her own and orb and gotten the color draining out of her broken orb across mine and her back. This had to be the only explanation. I also knew this was a lesson to me. This was to constantly remind me of the days when I was colorblind, to never take color for granted. I bowed my head and thanked the stars. Then I noticed my paws. The were white. My whole pelt was white. The flames needed the color, I realized. Sighing I decided I needed to tell Kumori. I padded back to the cave looked at Kumori, sleeping there peacefully. Her pelt had always been black instead unlike mine which had just been bleached white and also unlike my markings, her markings had always been lighter, while now, my markings were darker but still visible. The one thing that we had now in common was that the colorful flames were dancing across her back, just like mine. Nudging her with my paw, I whispered in her ear. "Kumori, you'll never guess what happened..."
The weather was had turned cold. A few months had passed and Kumori was slowly getting used to having a black tail. She had never visited that place where we were attacked since. Leaves were falling and the wind was picking up. Before I knew it our birthday had rolled around. October 4th. Happy birthday to me. Oh and Kumori, we were twins after all. I knew I needed to get Kumori a present. Something to help her. Leaving my orb in the careful watch of Kumori, I went outside looking for something red. Red was Kumori's favorite color. Trotting out of the cave that I had begun to call home, I turned towards the wind. My paws were taking me to a special place. Then I stopped dead. We were in the place where Kumori's orb had broke. At my feet lay the shards, but the colour had long dried up.

I froze. How had I ended up here? I wildly looked around, half expecting the otherworldly creature to come rambling out of the bushes and snatch me. Nothing happened. After a while, I calmed down and took another glance at the shards at my feet.They were big shards, big enough to stick together and make her orb again. Then, I decided that this would be her present. Nosing the shards towards the roots of a big tree I finally had gathered all of the shards. Then I looked around from something that would help me put the orb together again. I finally spotted an abandoned bee hive. Gently breaking a piece of honey comb from the side a brought it back to the tree. It took me a while but I finally had pieced together the orb, except for a small part where the shards were too small to salvage.

Happily I trotted back to the cave and found Kumori waiting for me. She slid something wrapped towards me. "Happy Birthday, Fulminata." She said quietly. I nosed the thing laying in the cloth and it fell back. I gasped and took a step back. There laying in the center of the cave floor was my orb, but it wasn't an orb anymore. It was a leaf. Detailed to the last vein it was beautiful. Everything was perfect. Every vein, every ruffle of the leave was carved into my orb. It was even the shape of a leaf. "What's wrong? Don't you like it?" Kumori asked worriedly. "No, No... It's... It's... BEAUTIFUL!" I smiled and looked into Kumori's eyes. I thought I saw a flicker of happiness in her eyes, then it died. Looking at my paws I blushed. "My gift isn't nearly as good as yours." I said embarrassed. "It is, because it's from you." Kumori gave my paw a hopeful nudge. I smiled and gently laid her broken, but now put together orb, on her neck. Her eyes flickered in surprise but then she relaxed. "Thank You." she said shyly. "I'll never admit it, but I missed this orb hanging around my neck." I laughed and she almost smiled. Almost. Maybe that old Kumori was buried but still there. All I needed to do is dig out the old Kumori. There was still a chance. This was the road to recovery, and I would never give up on Kumori. Ever. After all, she IS my twin, and we are always there for each other. No matter what.

Last edited by Nevermore Raven on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Nevermore Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peppermint Wolf » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:30 am

~•N A M E•~
If I would be lucky enough to win this magnificent Kit, I would name him Akarui. His name is pronounced "UH-KAR-OO."

~•N A M E - M E A N I N G•~
The word "Akarui" means "Bright" in Japonese. I thought that if Kumori's name was Japonese, it would make sense that Akarui's was also. For another reason I thought this was a fitting name, the meaning of "Kumori" is "Shadow," so why not have the light in that darkness? Akarui. Bright. This is what his name means.

~•G E N D E R•~
It was indeed hard to choose the gender for this Kit, but I have decided that I would make it a male. A brother and sister may fight at times, but it is possible for them to be very close and understand each other's feelings. I have a brother that I am this close with, and I can tell you truthfully that it is possible. Akarui and Kumori are opposite genders, yes, but that does not stop them from having a bond closer than if they were woven together.

~•B I R T H D A Y•~
Of course, Akarui's birthday is October 4th, just as Kumori's. If they weren't the same, they wouldn't be twins now, would they?

~•P E R S O N A L I T Y•~
Soft, understanding, and kind-hearted are merely a few of the traits of Akarui's colourful personality. Unlike most males, there is not a sliver of dominance in his body. He believes all Kits are equal, no matter what age or gender, and are to be treated as such. He refrains from intimidating or becoming angry with others, but as all Kits get angry, so does he. At low points in his life he will become angry and depressed, but it will only last a short while. His gentle, empathetic attitude is what binds Kumori and he close together. He will listen patiently when a Kit is talking and will always at least try to understand what the Kit is feeling. He imagines being put imto the other Kit's situation, and asks himself what he would want as help.
His love for little ones fills even the most evil Kit's heart with unending joy. Akarui loves to play with young Kits, and make them squeal with happiness and wanting of more play. Making him a perfect kit-sitter. One that mothers throughout the land would want for him to come and make their own Kits happy. He wishes to have Kits of his own at some point, but would like to wait and find the perfect fae to take as his mate. When I say he wants a "perfect" fae, I mean he wants a fae that will love him until the end of their days, and will be there with him until the end of the world.
Akarui's loyalty to his loved ones is a feeling that will never be taken from him. He would give his life for the ones he loves, and even the Kits he doesn't yet know. His love for the Milky Way Kit species can never be undermined. No one can take his heart and eat away the foundation of his loving spirit. No one could ever make him turn away from the love on which he rests his life. He will be caring until his last breath, and faithful until the end of timd itself.

~•H I S - B O N D - W I T H - K U M O R I•~
Akarui has a unique attatchment to his beloved twin. He would be willing to do anything to make her happy, even if it meant risking his own life. Drawn together by an unusual feeling, Akarui can be a bit over-protective of Kumori. This may sometimes irritate Kumori (as Akarui believes), but it is his natural instinct to be her guardian. Perhaps this strong emotion of protectiveness is spurred by the fact that he has no one else to care for but his sister. Akarui doesn't know the exact reason of why he feels the way he does, but he does know that he feels it, and if he ignores it, it will make him insane. His flaming love for Kumori will never die, through the thick and the thin. It will never grow stale and melt away as ice.

~•W H E N - K U M O R I - L E F T•~
"When Kumori's orb broke, she... Stopped talking to me. She left and appeared to be avoiding me. I assumed it would be temporary because of her depression, but it lingered. When I saw her, I noticed her once-colourful tail was beginning to grow dark. I knew she wasn't getting better, but worse. It was hard for me to cope with her not wanting to be with me as she once did, and on top of that was the looming fact that she was becoming depressed and not letting me come to her and help. I still do not quite understand why she shunned me (and still is), but I pray that one day she will come to me and everything will be the way it once was. The way it still should be."

~•K U M O R I ' S - B R O K E N - O R B•~

~•T H E - R A I N B O W - M A R K I N G S•~

~•L I K E S•~

~•D I S L I K E S•~

~•T H E M E - S O N G•~

~•W H Y - I - W A N T - H I M•~

~•A R T•~

MAJOR WIP
Last edited by Peppermint Wolf on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:34 am, edited 7 times in total.
Life is a BLACK ROSE. The black stands for all of the bad things in life... Pain, sorrow, heart break. But the rose stands for the BEAUTY of it all. Without pain, there would be no pleasure. Without sorrow, no happiness. And without heart break, no LOVE.

Peppermint Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vazchu » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:35 am

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I for now will put the end date on November 30. But if it turns out that someone needs more time than that when we're closer to the date an extension will be given. :3
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me