Re: mutato 257

Postby waterstar. » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:51 am

Hia the name's Waterstar2002. Very pleased to meet you!
This one shall be called Moss Tree. Or most of the time Mossy.
I think that Moss looks like it is growing on the body and I decided that I will name him Mossy.
He is mossy and he shall be mine and he is my Mossy <3
Mossy's spirit animal is a Lion. Mossy is confident in his actions and brave. Mossy takes care and pride in what she does and how she does it. He is strong and speedy. He is loud and slightly annoying. Mossy is very much like a Lion. Though he has a more.. quiet side. His animal for that is a fawn. Fawn are gentle and quiet. They are deers children and they are shy and seem to hide from the world. Though most of the time Mossy is a Lion he can become a fawn around ladies he thinks more than just friends of, and his idols.

I know my forum isn't the best, but I'm new to coding and I'm self taught.I think that it's what is put into the forum that counts. Not if it catches your eye. I'm very glad you took the time to sort through my forum! Thank you!

┏─────────────┓
- why bees are dying
- what you can do
- green peace
- (my) kalons
- (my) simas
- new youtube restrictions
- trump delays bees
- why bees are important

┖─────────────┚

Hello everyone, this is Acid-tripp. I'm Water's younger sibling. She has since moved and forgotten about CS but is happy. Any activity on her account since around 2018 I believe has been me. I'm sorry for all of the people still active who wish to communicate with her but can't. I wish you all a great day/night and i'm sorry.
waterstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby margayritaville » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:06 am

+Your Username
    TrainerGreen

+Name of the Mutato
    Fence Post

(Female)

++Reason for the Name?
    The mutato's tail look like a wooden fence, and fence posts are small parts of a whole fence. Some fences can stand without them, some have to have them. The body, however, looks like grass. Fences are usually surrounded by grass(pastures, mostly.)

+Spirit Animal? Reason for Spirit Animal?
    The horse. First off, it's one of my favorite animals, and, horses seem to be always restricted to fences. But some are free, racing across the plains in a dusty cloud of hooves. Free or wild, what'd be your choice?
Last edited by margayritaville on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
about wrote:skvader | xe/it
semi-active?
fresh eggs wrote:🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
margayritaville

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maiaasher » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Username

maiaasher
Mutato's Name

Kojika (子鹿)
Why I Chose This Name

It means fawn, her spirit animal, in Japanese
Mutato's Spirit Animal

A fawn
Why I Chose This Animal

When I look at her, the green and the brown remind me of a forest and of a deer flitting through the trees. Her eyes look young and curios, but also timid like those of a fawn. Kojika's colors would camouflage her in a forest, like a fawns white spots would. Also like a fawn, She is adorable! Kojika's spirit animal is a fawn for sure.
Other

I love her! She's so pretty! :clap:
maiaasher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby featherbutt.cas » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:02 am

WIP - This beauty's gorgeous, by the way <3333

+Your Username
Pig lover
+Name of the Mutato
Mushy Peas
++Reason for choosing the name
Um... Well, I know this isn't exactly the feel you were trying to get across, but this beauty's body design reminded me of mushy peas!
+It's spirit animal, (means what animal represents this mutato) and why does it represent it?
A frog, because his body design almost reminds me of a frog's green skin, and the tail reminds me of secretive reeds. Frogs are considered by some to be ugly (not me, I love frogs) but actually are lovely creatures once you get to know and understand them. The same goes for Mushy here; he has a sensitive nature, and on the outside he doesn't seem so attractive; However, when you get to know him well you can't help but appreciate his caring and delicate persoanlity.
featherbutt.cas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakdenugg » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:33 am

closed for judging; please allow an hour. thanks!
oakdenugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakdenugg » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Congratulations Grengirl!

I loved your form; it made Eliza seem so curious and mystical. I really liked that! <3 Great job on the layout also. Caught my eyes.

Another worthy runner up was maiaasher. I loved your description of her, but I cannot award this mutato to two people, so I'm very sorry. :c
oakdenugg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grengirl » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:24 am

thank you so much!
Preparing to quit
I will try to check for messages occasionally before I do
but I might not be able to reply immediately.

Paranormal Help⬅️not how you show respect. Just saying. I'll be leaving very soon too, so don't worry. When I have some time between Adulting I'll rehome my pet and notify y'all. Bye CS.

Other stuff
x, x
Grengirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me