Re: Spaace! Cizard #4

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:35 am

@Horse, The form requires art, which I tried, but I couldn't get any of the crystals right. x.x
Still working... Can art be ordered? x.e

Basics;

Username~ DuskzeHedgie
Name~ Luminess
Gender~ Female
History~

"It all stared when she was a kitten. She woke up alone, curled up in a cave, with little to no idea how she came to be there. For a while she stayed there, listening to the clinking and breaking crystals of other Cizards living in the same cave. She tried to seek some out once but was unable to find them in the dozens of catacombs connecting the caves. Although one day, she found something else. Light. Beautiful, dim sunlight shining through one of the tunnels. She loved the way it shined on her mane and tail and cast hundreds of beams of light around her. Thus, she went outside for the first time. In the early dawn she discovered a whole new world to explore and she enjoyed every second of it. Grass beneath her paws, crickets chirping quietly, the wind around her and the clear navy-blue and purple morning sky above her that housed millions of white stars in it just like the patterns of her fur. She thought she could stay there forever and wandered across the landscape wherever she fancied. Until of course, the sun fully came up. She found it much too bright for her sensitive eyes. Especially after staying in the cave all her life. In an upset tizzy she ran to the first patch of shade she could find- right under my porch. All the sad mewing and clanking under it lead me to find her within a few minutes. It took a little luring with sweet treats and water, but eventually she came out and we've been inseparable ever since."
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me