Re: Mutato #43

Postby Qualeo » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Username;;

Qualeo
Mutato Name;;

Snug
Reason for choosing that name;;

I chose the name Snug because "Snugging" is basically a warm and friendly hug between two people. I thought it would be an adorable name to use for someone whose pattern looks adorable and who looks like someone to cuddle <3
Best dream Mutato #43 ever had;;

Snug's best dream was finding himself together with all of his friends having an amazing time. They ran around for a bit playing hide=and=seek before going to have an amazing lunch. After that, they all flew around together and had many races. they also played many different flying games, like tag and hide and go seek in the clouds. After they were finished with that little bit of fun, they all flew down and relaxed together watching the stars and cuddling. Snug's loved the dream so much that he hoped one day he could get all of his friends to actually come together and have an amazing day like that dream!
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mutato #43

Postby tennisbutt » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:00 am

littlytiny wrote:
Hi! My name is littlytiny, though feel free to call me littly, tiny, whatever floats your boat.

I would name this lil' cutie Tia.

I chose her name for a bit of a silly reason. My dog is named Tia, and she resembles a sheep.

The best dream Tia ever had was one where she was sitting on top of a cloud. She could break off pieces of the cloud and fashion them into little shapes. Then, once she was content with her work, she let it float away, and it would bounce in the air until it was out of sight.

Comgratulations Tia is now yours c:

[avatar by bullserk @ dA]
[art by minksplash and sketchi]

my deviantart

my characters

tennisbutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups