Re: Phoenix Rune

Postby sodafarts » Wed May 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Owner Name:
~Just.Peachy~
Name:
Fawkes, hehe X3
Personality:
Fawkes is quiet and shy, but has a burning inner passion for fighting for what's right. He will do anything to protect the weaker and tries constantly to make everything right in wherever his travels take him. Fawkes is a loving and incredibly generous dragon, even if he is shy and timid at times.
Why do you wish to have him/her:
I love the pattern of burning, crisping flames. I love the way they lick at the tip of his tail, forever burning bright. He is beautiful and unique, and I can't imagine why someone wouldn't want to take him home with them ^^
Where will you keep him/her:
In my siggy, and I would put him on the character thread I am in the progress of making (:
Would you like to breed him/her in the feature:
No, sorry, but he is mostly on the move and has other things on his mind. Plus, he is super special ^^ But, it would be a possibility if this amazing female came along :3
Any Quirks:
When he is super excited, he begins to flame all over, often catching nearby things on fire! But when he is nervous, the exact opposite happens XD His flame goes out completely, and he turns very cold.
And he has the strange habit of flipping upside down when he sleeps!

Other:
Making some artssss X3
Last edited by sodafarts on Sat May 26, 2012 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merlin's Heir » Thu May 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Owner Name:
TheHorseWhisperer
Name:
Raining Fire
Personality:
She is an excitable, adventurous girl. Somewhat curious, but not "curiousity killed the cat" kind of curious.
She is very beautiful. I also don't have a Rune Dragon yet. But it is really her beauty and fiery colors that make me like her so much.
She will definately be in my character thread, but every so often I will put her in my siggy or do art or stories of her.
Yes, I would love to. :D
Any Quirks:
She has a rather odd habit. Whenever any of her feathers fall out, she puts them in the little indent in the ground where she sleeps.
Other:
I will always love her. XD
Last edited by Merlin's Heir on Sat May 26, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merlin -- Adult Female -- Byzantine Catholic -- Engaged <3 -- Reader, Writer, Artist, Math Lover -- College Class of 2021 -- Tolkien
Adopted Characters wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
New Camelot -- The Book of Equids -- Dark Frigate -- Sunrose Stables -- Aicale Castle
ImageImageImageImage
Edge of Eternity -- Mythos Stables -- Sky Afire -- Wind River Ranch
Merlin's Heir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoply45 » Fri May 25, 2012 1:33 pm

Owner Name:
Momoply45
Name:
Gail
Personality:
Gail is sensitive touchy and over reactive. Gail is known to not like crowds and hates people talking nonsense. This is just the personality chosen for him unable to be changed. Gail loves tricking others and causing a bowl of trouble. Gail always acts loving but inside he is a nasty soul. He loves pranks and can't get enough of it. It seems to him to be fun.
Oh gosh, this is tricky. Many things impressed me of him. I love his design even though his element is not one of my favorites but exactly opposite. But, the element does not matter. I'll take any Ruin Dragon in that matches perfect personality and skill. This fellow looked more like a boy to me then girl and looked like he could be a tricky pranking Ruin Dragon so I decided to give it a try. am looking for ruins with different personalities, this fellow might be one of my helpers if I can get close enough to his likings.
Tough one as well. I might not have enough room on my signature as you can see. I will be thinking about making a small thing for my self of all my Ruin Dragons. Possibly a adult one? Who knows but this fellow is going on for sure. Quite a good look he has.
For sure I will be breeding this one. He certainly needs to spread his colors. Does he not?
Any Quirks:
Not many I know of but it is often he is very tricky and is always holding a lie up his throat.
Story of this Phoenix Ruin:
Gail awoke around many Ruin Dragons one day. What a horror. This was his true weakness, crowds. He smirked and then disappeared among the shadows, what a perfect time to pull a prank. He found a water full bag and grabbed it and climbed the highest place and hung it over some ruins. He cut it open with one claw and it came pouring down. Quickly he scrambled away hearing the cries and growling behind him. Joy clicked in his ears as he heard water pounding off their bodies and splashing on the ground. Gail smirked and disappeared. He walked off still smirking 'That taught them a lesson.' He thought thinking of the marvelous idea he had thought of. He stopped, what if it got in their eyes? He turned over hearing wailing. He jumped up and skidded over. It was a baby Ruin that was wailing. He wiped the baby Ruin's eyes and let it blink open it's eyes. It smiled and continued to play.

Gail woke up. He had helped everyone else with their eyes but left all the rest to dry off themselves. He wasn't going to be to nice was he, no. Nice was pain to him, he might as well die then be nice. He was still tired so he went back to bed.
The next morning he continued to prank as always.

Gail had found out about some fragile kind of rock that broke easily if hit on something hard and or soft. He used the bag that used to be full of water that was now sewed up and put the rocks inside the bag. He had to be very careful. He came over to a pile of small food and and buried it in the pile. He waited until to Ruin Dragons bit into the pile. Instantly he heard the rocks crackle. The Ruin Dragons begin to try to spit them out. He smirked and flashed away quickly.

Gail woke up, it was about a week later. There was no more pranks he had thought of during that day and he was just laying there. He heard a voice and lifted his head. He saw someone walking over to him with a Ruin Dragon on her shoulder. She had blondish hair and a striped white and navy blue shirt. Her Ruin Dragon had earth like colors. She came over and picked him up and held him to see his designs. She smiled and spoke out, "I think this one is perfect." She set Gail down and went to go look at the other Ruin Dragons. Gail followed her, seeing his chance to find a home to go to. He raced after her.

Gail let her pick him up she smiled and nodded. Another person came over and also nodded. And Gail's home had just arrived...

Art:
Can I do a art picture with me and my other Ruin and him? If not then that is ok.
Other:
This one is to special to go without a art and story so I added those things above. I hope I get this fellow for he is marvelous and on going gorgeous!
Last edited by momoply45 on Sat May 26, 2012 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Momoply45
Rune Dragons
▐ Theme song▐
Wake Me Up When September Ends.
▐ Mood:▐
It's a secret. ^^
▐ Getting art from me - One slot▐
You can PM me and give me link to what you want me to draw and I'll get back to you. But be aware that if it is really detailed don't expect me to get it right.
▐ Livestream▐
Online/Offline
momoply45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉† » Fri May 25, 2012 3:46 pm

Owner Name:
.:.TheHungerGames
Name:
Flare
Personality:
She is an intelligant rune she is a caring loving dragon she is scared to touch something cause all she does is burn she wishes if you wasnt fire she is very respectful she seems like a perfect rune but she is shy most dragons pick on her because she is not loved
The expression of the dragon is pretty i saw it and love at first sight i hope i get it. it looks like it has problems the flames burst briallntly in the air making a sparkling glow
[size=85]i will keep her in everything i love art and i hope i get the vibrant dragon

i would like to breed this dragon it would have a beautiful family
Any Quirks:
a quirk she has when she is happy she is out of controll she will be aggrisive
Other:
Flare was born in the ashes of a fire. she was hunted for her feathers. she was caught and inslaved she had to heat her masters fire she had almost died she got lose she was swooped up by a hawk and dropped her in to the ocean she was rescued they belived she was dead so they burned her as they sat the fire to her she was reborn

☓☓☓ Hey! You! ☓☓☓

Hey! I'm Raven Teh Absol, but feel free to call me Ravenn. <3
I'm obsessed with minecraft, and love everything about it. I
love trading, and love collecting pets, so don't be afraid to
send me a trade! I don't bite - Much.

I'm getting more into CS, after being inactive for a while, so
help around here will be great if you could give it! And, don't
be rude to me, my cousin Fail In Love will surely take care of
you if so. ^^

ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴇ! Cʀᴇᴇᴘᴇʀs <3 Mʏ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Pᴏɴʏ
†♉Ӝ̵̨̄❆Raven❆Ӝ̵̨̄♉†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Fri May 25, 2012 5:35 pm

You have one day left before judging. Be sure to get those forms in and also to complete and add anything to your current forms! :3
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mayer217 » Sat May 26, 2012 5:41 am

[center]
Owner Name:
Mayer217
Name:
Nika~ a shorter version of the greek word for Pheonix
Personality:
She is very playful and likes to teast, though she would never hurt a fly. She's quite adventurous and likes to go on high mountaintops to look down. If she ever gets sad or upset she will to the top of a mountain and meditate. Though she has a firey spirit, she is also quite thoughtful and spiritual. She loves everyone she meets and is extremely friendly.
I love it so much. I looked at all the others but they didn't have what this one had- I'm not really sure what it's called but it was a really good feeling
She will permanently stay in my character thread but I like to switch out the charrys I have in the siggy, so it's likey she'll go there as well every once in a while
My Character Thread
I have bombed 29 times (so far) and been bombed 8 times (Thank you SNA1234- who has now quit, sadly)
:):
Mayer217

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoply45 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:09 am

momoply45 wrote:Image
Owner Name:
Momoply45
Name:
Gail
Personality:
Gail is sensitive touchy and over reactive. Gail is known to not like crowds and hates people talking nonsense. This is just the personality chosen for him unable to be changed. Gail loves tricking others and causing a bowl of trouble. Gail always acts loving but inside he is a nasty soul. He loves pranks and can't get enough of it. It seems to him to be fun.
Oh gosh, this is tricky. Many things impressed me of him. I love his design even though his element is not one of my favorites but exactly opposite. But, the element does not matter. I'll take any Ruin Dragon in that matches perfect personality and skill. This fellow looked more like a boy to me then girl and looked like he could be a tricky pranking Ruin Dragon so I decided to give it a try. am looking for ruins with different personalities, this fellow might be one of my helpers if I can get close enough to his likings.
Tough one as well. I might not have enough room on my signature as you can see. I will be thinking about making a small thing for my self of all my Ruin Dragons. Possibly a adult one? Who knows but this fellow is going on for sure. Quite a good look he has.
For sure I will be breeding this one. He certainly needs to spread his colors. Does he not?
Any Quirks:
Not many I know of but it is often he is very tricky and is always holding a lie up his throat.
Story of this Phoenix Ruin:
Gail awoke around many Ruin Dragons one day. What a horror. This was his true weakness, crowds. He smirked and then disappeared among the shadows, what a perfect time to pull a prank. He found a water full bag and grabbed it and climbed the highest place and hung it over some ruins. He cut it open with one claw and it came pouring down. Quickly he scrambled away hearing the cries and growling behind him. Joy clicked in his ears as he heard water pounding off their bodies and splashing on the ground. Gail smirked and disappeared. He walked off still smirking 'That taught them a lesson.' He thought thinking of the marvelous idea he had thought of. He stopped, what if it got in their eyes? He turned over hearing wailing. He jumped up and skidded over. It was a baby Ruin that was wailing. He wiped the baby Ruin's eyes and let it blink open it's eyes. It smiled and continued to play.

Gail woke up. He had helped everyone else with their eyes but left all the rest to dry off themselves. He wasn't going to be to nice was he, no. Nice was pain to him, he might as well die then be nice. He was still tired so he went back to bed.
The next morning he continued to prank as always.

Gail had found out about some fragile kind of rock that broke easily if hit on something hard and or soft. He used the bag that used to be full of water that was now sewed up and put the rocks inside the bag. He had to be very careful. He came over to a pile of small food and and buried it in the pile. He waited until to Ruin Dragons bit into the pile. Instantly he heard the rocks crackle. The Ruin Dragons begin to try to spit them out. He smirked and flashed away quickly.

Gail woke up, it was about a week later. There was no more pranks he had thought of during that day and he was just laying there. He heard a voice and lifted his head. He saw someone walking over to him with a Ruin Dragon on her shoulder. She had blondish hair and a striped white and navy blue shirt. Her Ruin Dragon had earth like colors. She came over and picked him up and held him to see his designs. She smiled and spoke out, "I think this one is perfect." She set Gail down and went to go look at the other Ruin Dragons. Gail followed her, seeing his chance to find a home to go to. He raced after her.

Gail let her pick him up she smiled and nodded. Another person came over and also nodded. And Gail's home had just arrived...

Gail waited and waited. It took a long time for his home to choose. Finally he was picked and taken home. First he came over to meet the other Ruin Dragon. It's name was something like Zeuis.

WIP

Art:
Number 1
Can I do a art picture with me and my other Ruin and him? If not then that is ok.

Other:
This one is to special to go without a art and story so I added those things above. I hope I get this fellow for he is marvelous and on going gorgeous!

Momoply45
Rune Dragons
▐ Theme song▐
It's a secret. ^^
You can PM me and give me link to what you want me to draw and I'll get back to you. But be aware that if it is really detailed don't expect me to get it right.
▐ Livestream▐
Online/Offline
momoply45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Sat May 26, 2012 5:24 pm

Winner Announced!

Congratulations to Miyty Fox!

Everyone submitted such lovely forms, especially momoply and Mysty. I loved the drawing you two did and you both had such lovely stories. It was very difficult to choose but I ultimately picked Misty since she does not have a rune yet and her story was simply lovely and really drew you into it as well as he lovely picture of the little fellow. I hope you enjoy your new rune and I thank you all for participating!
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysty Fox » Sat May 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :o

Mysty's Spot
Listening To: Fight Like A Girl - Emilie Autumn
Working On: Surviving the cold...
Mood: Cold…
Art Commissions: Closed.
Art Designs/Competitions: Open
dA: TaushaShea
Quote Of The Day: "For there is no such thing as justice,
all the best that we can hope for is revenge"
Character Thread: Runes/Characters
Checking Out: Eldemore

Mysty Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momoply45 » Sun May 27, 2012 3:29 am

Congratulations! You deserved the Rune Dragon more then me anyway. I wasn't expecting to get close to winning. Enjoy your Rune!

Momoply45
Rune Dragons
▐ Theme song▐
It's a secret. ^^
▐ Livestream▐
Online/Offline
momoply45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me