Canis Cervid #45 by stevvonnie

Based on Click to view
Artist stevvonnie [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Canis Cervid #45

Postby stevvonnie » Tue May 10, 2016 9:16 am

Based loosely off of this guy. To adopt, give me a brief backstory.

jetred wrote:
Username:
jetred
CC Name:
Rebel
Backstory:
Rebel never really liked the idea of being someone's pet, and that was pretty obvious from a very young age. From the moment he was born he'd been known as a little escape artist, always looking for a way out of the house. Even when he was adopted out to his first owner, he didn't stop trying to get away, and was often the cause of a midnight search through the woods with torches just to return him home. Eventually, he escaped and the family he had stopped trying to get him back. Eventually, however, he was spotted by a kind old lady, who noticed he obviously was out of his natural habitat, and brought him back to be re-adopted. Maybe, one day, he'll find a home that he won't mind staying in.
Extras:
Theme song

Will end on May 16th

Code: Select all
Username:
CC Name:
Extras:
Last edited by stevvonnie on Thu May 19, 2016 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

You're like the cotton candy of the jungle!
stevvonnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Canis Cervid #45

Postby Bunny!! » Tue May 10, 2016 9:35 am

username- horse lover~ur bff
Name- Venus
gender- male
~backstory~ when he was younger he fell in love with a beautiful girl named Kara , he poured his heart out to her but she rejected him. He bacame very quiet and slowly drifted off into insanity. He began talking to him self, and doing crazy things. Until one day he ran into a girl he suddenly became normal he helped her up "im sorry miss i didnt see you their" he said looking into her beautiful Amber eyes. "oh its fine im used to it." as she said this he noticed some bruises. He became concerned for her "im venus what is your name?" he said walking With her. I'm amber." she said quietly . she noticed him looking at her bruises "if you must know their from my father" she said with a sigh.
He looked suprised.

Extras- Cliff hanger. Thanks for everything good luck everyone! (Pm me if you absolutely want to know the rest of the story ^.^)
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jetred » Wed May 11, 2016 11:29 am

o.o this is so pretty
I'm tempted to apply when my week since my last one is up...

Final count: Treated: 110! Tricked: 4!
Recieved: 93 Treats! 1 Trick!
jetred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stevvonnie » Thu May 12, 2016 4:17 pm

Bump

You're like the cotton candy of the jungle!
stevvonnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RexAraneo » Fri May 13, 2016 2:59 am

Username: GilbertZeAwesome
CC Name: Maximillion, Max for short
Backstory: Maximillion, or Max as his friends called him, was born in a litter of two, though he doesn't remember his sister. She was taken away before he was old enough to make memories. When he turned three months old he was adopted by an older lady, serving as something similar to a service dog. he was with her for a year before she passed. Her son, somewhat of a 'gentle giant', took him in. He befriended the mans young daughter, her name Annabelle. When Max joined this family, the daughter was only 8 and took an immediate liking to the Canis Cervid. He became her best friend, laying with her as she slept, walking with her when he could, acting as her protector almost.
Extras:TBA
RexAraneo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKandra » Sat May 14, 2016 10:44 am

Username: TheKandra
Cc Name: Ripred
Backstory: I was a pup of a great General's fierce line of Canis Cervids and was trained to defend my master's life to the death. It was clear from the very beginning that I was his favorite, and it was no wonder with how loyal and strong I was! As a fighter, I learned to survive in the battlefield (just look at the scars!) One dreary autumn day, however, we were ambushed in a cave with no way out. I fought my hardest but my poor owner still did not make it. I found myself alone in the world, retreating for months at a time out in the frigid wilderness. When I finally returned back to the general's home, I had become as tough as nails. Despite my newfound ferocity, I still had a soft spot for those who went through what I did. I then dedicated my life to using my powerful nature to defend the weak and those who had been wounded in war. The military holds me in high esteem as a fighter due to my ability to take on staggering amounts of opponents at a time and I am the first nonhuman in their ranks to become a celebrated Major General.
Extras: Hope you don't mind that I put it in first person!
Ripred's Anthem- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VP9I8ZUwKpc
Last edited by TheKandra on Mon May 16, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jesus LOVES you! He cares for you regardless of your gender orientation, ethnicity, abilities, and even religion. He has given everything for you... :)
~John 3:16~
"For God so LOVED the world that He sent His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I believe in Jesus Christ and I am not afraid to admit it! Be strong in the LORD!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Viscets are a cute adoptable species! If you decide to click the banner, make sure to say I referred you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm the Kandra, but feel free to call me Khan or just Kandra!
~~~The Viscet Pack~~~
TheKandra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jetred » Mon May 16, 2016 5:25 am

Username:
jetred
CC Name:
Rebel
Backstory:
Rebel never really liked the idea of being someone's pet, and that was pretty obvious from a very young age. From the moment he was born he'd been known as a little escape artist, always looking for a way out of the house. Even when he was adopted out to his first owner, he didn't stop trying to get away, and was often the cause of a midnight search through the woods with torches just to return him home. Eventually, he escaped and the family he had stopped trying to get him back. Eventually, however, he was spotted by a kind old lady, who noticed he obviously was out of his natural habitat, and brought him back to be re-adopted. Maybe, one day, he'll find a home that he won't mind staying in.
Extras:
Theme song

jetred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKandra » Mon May 16, 2016 1:30 pm

Just curious, are we allowed to add a song link? I know some adoptables systems are very strict about that. I don't want to break the rules!
Jesus LOVES you! He cares for you regardless of your gender orientation, ethnicity, abilities, and even religion. He has given everything for you... :)
"For God so LOVED the world that He sent His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I believe in Jesus Christ and I am not afraid to admit it! Be strong in the LORD!
Viscets are a cute adoptable species! If you decide to click the banner, make sure to say I referred you!

~~~The Viscet Pack~~~
TheKandra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jetred » Mon May 16, 2016 1:48 pm

I don't want to answer for stevvonnie, as I don't know what they wanted for this CC, but in terms of "overall general CC" contests, if the form asks for an extra than a song link absolutely counts!

On a separate note, however, TheKandra; as you won Gatsby on the fifteenth, you can't win another CC until the 22nd! Only one per week, I'm afraid~

jetred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKandra » Mon May 16, 2016 2:16 pm

Whoops! I am so, so sorry! I'm quite forgetful! On that note, good luck to all! :)

~~~The Viscet Pack~~~
TheKandra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me