Dam

 [Discipline >>>>> ]
 [Shows Entered > R:1 W: E:]
 [Shows Won >>>> R: W: E:]

 [Ej > ] [Ep > ]
 [Eh > ] [Ws > ]
 [Wp > ] [Wt > ]
 [Rf > ] [Rs > ]
Last edited by MustangKnight on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:45 am, edited 8 times in total.
** FREE ITEMS, JUST TRADE **
* COMMISSIONS OPEN *
MustangKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #80

Postby KathrynKat » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:34 pm

lovely... looks like there is tons of art on it's way for the girls O_O

Edit:
Starting to think Lola ;)
not sure exactly but think it matches others may or may not think so but main reason I guess...
She is dirty, and white... my moms dog Lola is white and well dirty ;D
Kinda think it's a cute name for this gal... now just need to come up with the perfect name for her twin
ah well if I do come up with another name I'll just let you know and you could change ^_^
Names aren't a big deal though rather sticks or not =D
Already before was thinking on changing the name for Roshan but not to picky as long as I think it's simple :3
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lola

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:10 pm

First Saddle done for the both of them now

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2573758
viewtopic.php?t=2573703
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lola's First Ride

Postby KathrynKat » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:15 pm

After giving Lola a long brush down, and letting her stand 10 minutes with the tack on, I lead her to the round pen. I let her run a few rounds on her own then gave her a few commands. There were a few times she stopped to try and roll in the dirt, but caught her and made sure she didn't get bored. After 15 minutes of warming her up, getting her user the saddle, and being sure she remembered commands, I looked away and hope she walked to the center. Took a second and she pranced to me. She nuzzled me on the back almost knocking me to the ground and snorted loudly. I looked back and with a sudden few loud neighs.

I lead her to the fence, tightened her Saddle, and took a good grip of the saddle moving it. She lost balance for a second then stood her ground. I put my foot int he stirrup and put some weight on her back. She didn't even Flinch to I swung my leg over and adjusted. I then started to do some warm ups. She started to nod her head a few times as I reached for her head, rump and my toes. After a minute sure settled and just lowered her head. I finally gave her the signal to walk on, and instead of walking she instantly went into a jog. She didn't buck or rear, but seemed rather excited about the moment. With out any expectation, she suddenly stopped and back her rump into the fence looking at the opening the faced the paddock. She perked up, gave a small rear, and instantly took off into a full gallop. With hardly any time I quickly get a good grip of both reins and the saddle. By the timeI could get a good grip she had take a leap over the fence.

She Galloped past her sister, and ran around her parents for a few seconds. I decided it was time to get her to settle down so I signal her to stop. She finally slowed to a trot, but she didn't stop and till she was standing right by her parents. I sighed in relief, then just sat for a moment and let her settle. Her parents seemed to ignore her as for they know better. Lola rose her head and just looked around so I decided it was time to see if she'll obey this time, now that she's not so hyped up. I rode her for about an hour and she still was so full of energy. Although she was still hyped up a bit, I dismounted and lead her to the stable to untack and cool her down. I then lead her to the paddock. The moment I released her she rolled in a somewhat damp dirt patch just a few yards away.

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lola

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:00 pm

WIP but made this so far but will add her new daughter :)
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2591162

KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me