Based on Click to view
Artist ki-neko animura [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

DreamWeaver #9

Postby ki-neko animura » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:25 am

What is a DreamWeaver?
A DreamWeaver is a mystical being that will dedicate it's life to fighting, trapping, and converting nightmares made by The NightTerrors. A DreamWeaver has the ability to consume nightmares. Their body then converts these nightmares into a dream that is thought up by that Weaver. Weavers have a couple tell tale features that make them what they are. They always have a dreamcatcher, are always light in color, and of course there are the windows either located on their tail or their front legs

So here is a cute little feline Weaver who has an uncommon pelt color. She is a full weaver. She just chose her form and so she does not have a Dreamcatcher yet. In order to get this cute girl you must write a story about her first assignment to destroy a nightmare. Remember their enemies are NightTerrors. Don't forget to include a nightmare, her dream that she releases, and the dream catcher that she earns after it.

Please fill out this form
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Weavers name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b]
[size=50]*Elsa keep please*[/size]

You may pretty up your form and get art. She will not go lightly If i do not find a sufficient form it will remain open until one is made.

End date: December 30
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DreamWeaver #9

Postby Kallile » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:45 am

((This is a WIP))

Kallile

Etayn

Female

WIP

WIP

*Elsa keep please*
Texts from here
Pet's name: Silas
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I randomly gift at any time!
Kallile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:54 am

Thank you for the interest.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:53 am

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:31 pm

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:42 pm

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carmineflyer » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:44 pm

.:{Username}:.
.Flyer.

.:{Weavers name}:.
Iolani
This form... It is new to me, and yet it seems I have always had it. It feels natural... As does the name I hear my possible Charge whisper in her sleep. Iolani... She whispers. Iolani...
I feel a protective instinct towards her and the name she whispers could be mine. It means "to fly like a hawk."

.:{Gender}:.
Female

.:{Personality}:.
Now that I am grown... I can have... Character. I can be something. Who am I really? The girl dreams of me, and in her dreams, she calls me loyal, her forever friend, she calls me kind and a good listener because I'm always willing to listen to her. I am quiet too, because I never speak to her, only talk with my eyes, speak with my soul instead of my lips. She calls me her friend, and I wonder if I could become her friend, if she could become my Charge.

.:{Story}:.
Suddenly, the girl's dreams turn sour. Her face crumples, and I can almost see the darkness reaching its cold, cold fingers into her dream. I tense myself, I know what this means, from the memories of DreamWeavers before me. A nightmare is coming. I growl and snap at the darkness, the nightmare. It is cold, and I claw its fingers from the girls dream. It lashes out at me, and for the first time, I feel pain, ice cold and flaming hot against the skin and fur on my side. I scream the wildcats scream as it stalks its prey and with a growl, I launch myself at the darkness, which swirls away to form a shape like my own. Claws of vapor are released, and I hiss, throwing myself at the nightmare before it touches the girl. The nightmare cries a cruel laugh, and throws me away from it, and continues to hold its grip. The girl is thrashing around in her sleep as she feels it draw close, though she cannot see it the way I do. Yet. I have to stop it! A warcry bursts though my lips, singing the song of those before me, who fought those before my enemy. But this is my battle now. I tackle the cold vapor of a beast and send it flying, where I catch up to it and slash away at its essence. Tear it apart, tear it apart, tear it apart. It lets out a chilling cry as it disappears and I feel it getting sucked into me, where I will do with it what I wish. It itches inside me, like a parasite squirming about, and I panic, I've heard the tales of those who have turned into nightmare. I thrust the dream out into the first thing I think of. A dreamcatcher dances into the girls dreams, and her dream-self walks to it, and looks it over. Is it mine or is it hers? I walk to see it, and her head flicks up, her eyes see me, and she whispers; "Iolani?"
She can see me.

*Elsa keep please*
Last edited by carmineflyer on Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Links
My DA
My FR
Ask.fm

activity will be sporadic,
there's just a lot of things coming up in life right now
carmineflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:17 pm

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:57 pm

bump
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:02 am

.Flyer. wrote:
.:{Username}:.
.Flyer.

.:{Weavers name}:.
Iolani
This form... It is new to me, and yet it seems I have always had it. It feels natural... As does the name I hear my possible Charge whisper in her sleep. Iolani... She whispers. Iolani...
I feel a protective instinct towards her and the name she whispers could be mine. It means "to fly like a hawk."

.:{Gender}:.
Female

.:{Personality}:.
Now that I am grown... I can have... Character. I can be something. Who am I really? The girl dreams of me, and in her dreams, she calls me loyal, her forever friend, she calls me kind and a good listener because I'm always willing to listen to her. I am quiet too, because I never speak to her, only talk with my eyes, speak with my soul instead of my lips. She calls me her friend, and I wonder if I could become her friend, if she could become my Charge.

.:{Story}:.
Suddenly, the girl's dreams turn sour. Her face crumples, and I can almost see the darkness reaching its cold, cold fingers into her dream. I tense myself, I know what this means, from the memories of DreamWeavers before me. A nightmare is coming. I growl and snap at the darkness, the nightmare. It is cold, and I claw its fingers from the girls dream. It lashes out at me, and for the first time, I feel pain, ice cold and flaming hot against the skin and fur on my side. I scream the wildcats scream as it stalks its prey and with a growl, I launch myself at the darkness, which swirls away to form a shape like my own. Claws of vapor are released, and I hiss, throwing myself at the nightmare before it touches the girl. The nightmare cries a cruel laugh, and throws me away from it, and continues to hold its grip. The girl is thrashing around in her sleep as she feels it draw close, though she cannot see it the way I do. Yet. I have to stop it! A warcry bursts though my lips, singing the song of those before me, who fought those before my enemy. But this is my battle now. I tackle the cold vapor of a beast and send it flying, where I catch up to it and slash away at its essence. Tear it apart, tear it apart, tear it apart. It lets out a chilling cry as it disappears and I feel it getting sucked into me, where I will do with it what I wish. It itches inside me, like a parasite squirming about, and I panic, I've heard the tales of those who have turned into nightmare. I thrust the dream out into the first thing I think of. A dreamcatcher dances into the girls dreams, and her dream-self walks to it, and looks it over. Is it mine or is it hers? I walk to see it, and her head flicks up, her eyes see me, and she whispers; "Iolani?"
She can see me.

*Elsa keep please*

Congratulations on Iolani! I really loved this story and how it showed the Weaver and her charge coming together. Well done. The only thing is that their enemy is the NightTerror. haha which is what she was fighting. But other than that good job and she is yours
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me