Based on Click to view
Artist NeriHyuga [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

1# Illiana's Pocket Pets

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:00 pm

What are Illianas Pocket Pets?:

The name can be a little confusional at first, let's explain why: there are wild living animals that exist in the world of Illiana (fictional world I created). Illiana is a very big world, waaay bigger then our own and full of magic, it contains various different biomes that are habitated by different kind of animals. Those animals can be tamed and put into a magical farm, there you or your helper can care for your pets. The pocket pets aren't small pets you can put into your pocket, they are called like this because the farm you put your animals in can be carried around as a small amulett, you can carry it around your neck, arm or like the name says, in your pocket. To get to the farm you place the amulett on the ground and it will open up a portal that takes you to the other side where your animals are. Of course you and your animals can come back to the same portal too, so you can take them out for a walk or ride.
If you are curious of how many animals you can tame because of the space. You don't need to worry, there is no limit, the magical farm grows with each living creature in it. But you should only get as much as you can care for, neclecting your pets is forbidden in Illiana and will be punished hard.

Owner: CatMagics
Name: Shiver
Habitat: Tundra
Family: Cat
Breed: Just a black cat uwu extra floof! maybe Norwegian Forest cat?
Base color: Black
Eye color: Blind / silver / white
Markings: Birdcatcher spots, fullmoon affinity turns spots to faintly glowing stars
Skills:
- climbing
- hunting small prey
- wild
- blind, but when there is a fullmoon her eyes start to shine bright and she can see in the night
- able to turn half-transparent and almost invisible in nighttime or darkness but stand out really bad during daytime
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1# Illiana's Pocket Pets

Postby recognize » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:28 pm

Wow! uwu I love! Absolute beauty!!
so fluffy!! <3 <3

I adore the additional powers you added <3 If allowed, could it be added she be able to turn half-transparent and almost invisible in nighttime or darkness but stand out really bad during daytime or something like that?

Thank you so much! <3 <3 <3
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1# Illiana's Pocket Pets

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:35 pm

yes added the skill ^^ and I'm glad that you love her <3