SNOW event Sima #4 by Evils

Based on Click to view
Artist Evils [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SNOW event Sima #4

Postby Evils » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:07 am

Simas seem to be a cross-breed between the modern wolf and feline. With a body structure
    of a feline, their paws and skull structure match that of a wolf. These species' bodies are soft and fluffy, which
    is even longer and more lush around their mane than the rest of them. The only part of their body that lacks
    as much fur is on the tail, where eventually the fur becomes more coarse while the tail itself thins out, before it
    splits and widens into fur-less guards which act as a blade. The jewel comes in various shapes and sizes, even colors
    which make the Simas unique and it gives them each a unique power corresponding with their jewel color. Their
    eye color tends to match the jewel color, unless they are dual Simas. Omnivorous by nature, their canines are sharp
    and have molars in the back of their jaws to help chew various foods. Many have large families, but it's not uncommon
    to find wild Simas in packs of ten due to how social the creatures are- however, it's also not far-fetched to find a
    Sima living a solitary life which can explain why some mate for life, when some others prefer to have no
    strings attached and move from lover to lover.

This deep sea/swampy fellow has lost their arm! I'd like for you to tell me how they lost it and got those scars. (please be CS appropriate!)
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]How they lost their arm:[/b]

End Date// 3/17

Edit list//
Short hair - common
Missing arm and scars - rarityless
Star jewel - rare

Prettying up and extras are allowed!!
Last edited by Evils on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SNOW event Sima #4

Postby JulieMew1010 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:43 am

υѕєrnαмє
JulieMew1010

nαмє
Deniz, meaning wave

нσw нє lσѕт нιѕ lєg
Male

нow нe loѕт нιѕ leg

jσυrnαl єntrч 1 // jυlч 14
The writing at the top of the page is barely legible, obviously written with very light pencil strokes. The writing starts to get darker and easier to read after that, though. The handwriting is small and very neat, easy and pleasant to read.

xxxWe have decided that we'll go diving around Norway. The reason is that giant squids are most likely around there, but hopefully we won't see one. We're hoping to see some sperm whales- we're going to go very deep, maybe even 10,000 meters. I don't remember on the top of my head how deep the whales are found, but boy, we'll have to bring out out biggest submarine, the Anglerfish. She'll get us even deeper than that if we want her to. I am training to take her out by myself, but for now xxxxxx will drive her.
The name shown was erased for an unknown reason. Maybe the writer forgot their name?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnyways, I'm really excited for the journey and maybe I can catch some exotic fish for my aquarium back home. Speaking of which, hopefully the fish back home will be okay with the automated feeder I bought. It would be pretty disappointing to come back to bellyup fish. Well, I'll write more when we arrive in Norway.

jσυrnαl єntrч 2 // jυlч 23
xxxWe've finally arrived in Norway! I'm really excited to see the rest of the diving team originating in Norway that'll be helping us. Hopefully I can make a new friend- pen pals are awesome! Especially when they share your love of the ocean and the life it contains. So far all we've done is stored the Anglerfish in some boat storage place. I dunno. We've also started mapping out a place! We're going to go out there in less than a week and scope out some areas down to 3,000 meters or higher, just to get the gist of the area. Once that happens I'll write again!

jσυrnαl єntrч 3 // jυlч 27
xxxIt's pretty later right now, but earlier we went out in the Anglerfish and went down to 4,000 meters. Yeah, pretty deep for a first run, but it was nice. There were some cool fish I guess, but we didn't see anything especially interesting. We're going to do more planning tomorrow and we're going to go all the way down to 7,000 meters on June 2. Hopefully I won't be too tired to write anything!

jσurnαl єntrч 4 // junє 8
xxxIt has been quite a while. The reason being that we had... a pretty bad incident. Well, I did. So we went down to about 7,500 meters on June 1st, a little earlier than planned because we had the time and plans and resources. I went with the Anglerfish's pilot and my friend James, the leader of my diving group. I was so excited and happy, I was jittery and needed to take some deep breaths to calm down. Once we hit 5,750 meters, we heard a pretty scary sound. It sounded like giant bubbles being blown. We knew that wasn't a whale, certainly. I kinda wanted to turn back, but I wasn't about to admit that to the others. James pointed out that it sounded a bit like a giant squid, and we'd be lucky if we got to see it. I nearly barfed I was so frightened! But we kept going anyway. About 45 minutes later was when we first saw it. Humongous- probably about 40 feet long. A deep red figure and barely visible in the dark, slightly murky water. Its two feeding tentacles were absolutely terrifying, but James said to follow it! I said we shouldn't, it was too dangerous, but he wasn't listening. That very decision is what caused... "the incident". After only like 5 minutes, I guessed it sensed us following it and turned around. Honestly, it wasn't as big as it seemed, because it was only a little big bigger than our sub, but it was still petrifying. I screamed as its expression turned from surprise to anger, its eyes squinting as its feeding tentacles swung backward. As soon as I registered what was happening, the tentacles came barreling towards us and made contact. Every light in the sub turned red as we were blasted away from the squid, heading up and to the side. I smashed against the controls, James and the pilot toppling onto me. I let out a cry as my right foreleg was pinned against something and I felt it go limp with pain. The sub wasn't leaking or anything, but it was really banged up from what I could tell. I heard James yelling to get out of there before it came towards us, going as fast as we can while James looked at me. My vision was going dark and I could barely hear him- I'm not sure what he said before I went unconscious, but I think it was something like "hold on, we'll be there soon enough"- which I knew wasn't true.

xxxWhen I woke up I was in a hospital, surrounded by my diving group, all with concerned expressions. I could already tell that something pretty bad had happened. James was the first to speak, telling me the date and time and what happened after I fell unconscious. It took about 3 hours to get back to the surface and to land, and then I was taken immediately to the hospital with him and the pilot. After barely any inspection, the doctors realized that there was no possible way to save my leg. I frowned, this was pretty bad. I also got a big scar on my muzzle and a little piece of my ear was ripped off from some debris or something. How would I dive without a leg? But then James started telling me of alternate options- like prosthetics. I shrugged and told him that there was no way I'd be able to go back into a sub for a long time. But I knew that I'd find a way to continue diving. Long story short, they ended up having to amputate my leg and now I'll have to go to rehabilitation for a little bit to help me practice walking with only 3 legs. I'm sure I'll be okay... right? Whelp, I'm gonna have to stop writing now because the nurses don't want me staying up too late. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to go back home to the Bahamas in less than a month. I hope that's what happens, or my fish might not survive.

I just won a different Sima from this event, so I'll have to drop out </3
Last edited by JulieMew1010 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morta » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:23 am

Username:
Name:

res with the idea that he had a small tumor and his arm had to be removed (he lost his prosthetic in a poker game)
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:17 am

Quick reminder this ends in 3 days!
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The Original Alice~ » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:31 am

Username: ~the original Alice~
Name:tbd
How they lost their arm: one day he was swimming in the water calmly when he saw a light! He swam up to it an all of a sudden something snapped down taking his arm!! He barely escaped with his life
Last edited by ~The Original Alice~ on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
────────IS GOING TO BE ─
ImageImage
─ MAYBE NOT─────────────
─────────── EVENTUALLY─
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LINKS → • 1 / • 2 / • 3 / •
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Image Image

~The Original Alice~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:14 pm

I'm just popping in to say this is adorable and reminds me of Murdoc Niccals from Gorillaz
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:17 am

~The Original Alice~ wrote:Username: ~the original Alice~
How they lost their arm: one day he was swimming in the water calmly when he saw a light! He swam up to it an all of a sudden something snapped down taking his arm!! He barely escaped with his life

Congrats! Please give me a name <3
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The Original Alice~ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:30 am

Evils wrote:
~The Original Alice~ wrote:Username: ~the original Alice~

Congrats! Please give me a name <3

No way!!! Yaaaaaaay thank you so much !!! His name is Seán

Image Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
────────IS GOING TO BE ─
ImageImage
─ MAYBE NOT─────────────
─────────── EVENTUALLY─
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Image Image

~The Original Alice~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~The Original Alice~ » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:49 am

May I be added?

Image Image Image
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
────────IS GOING TO BE ─
ImageImage
─ MAYBE NOT─────────────
─────────── EVENTUALLY─
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
Image Image

~The Original Alice~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:07 am

Sure thing! You've been added
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me