My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Aaron readoption

Postby Madel » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:05 pm

Name; Shivers
Gender; male
Personality; Shives is vary silly and nice around people he knows well. He loves to hang out with friends and hates gore. He also loves to explor and gets lost in his mind a lot. He Is always seeking attention and wants to rule
Backstory his parents abused him at a young age, so much so, he ran away one day and found his new parents who took him in and loaved him vary much. One day, his old parents where able to find him, killed his adoptive parents I front of him, and took him back. Years later he was abandoned, heart bore keen and no one to love or be loved by. One day he was taken in by a pack and found his new home, he was loved, and he was happy.
Idk I have no other ideas

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Name;
Gender;
Personality;
Backstory;

possible res !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:20 pm

Name;
Gender;
Personality;
Backstory;
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamie » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:21 pm

name;
    gender;
    personality;
    backstory;

!!!
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:28 pm

Name;
    Gender;
    Personality;
    Backstory;
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Michelangelo 

Postby doge fruit » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:02 pm

◈ sadly I can't let you use the art since I paid real money for it, sorry ◈
Last edited by doge fruit on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Marking this sweet bean!
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:05 pm

★Name★ Jericho Aaron Nash.
    ★Nickname★ Jeri.
    ★Gender★ Male.
    ImageImageImage
★★Image
Jericho is as sweet as a muffin. He is unable to say a rude word to another being, only once has he ever sworn and immediately after saying the dreaded word he hid under his bed for the rest of the day and refused to speak for a week. Although he is a soft angel Jericho does have difficultly talking to people and making friends. Some people regard him as quite the social recluse and blame it on his up bringing, when in fact he is simply gets distracted too easily to carry out a conversation. Sometimes Jeri will be mid sentence and suddenly get distracted by either his own thoughts or something that catches his eye. Even a speck of dust is enough to distract him, mostly as once sighted he will immediately clean the dust. Jeri dislikes dust and dirt and is constantly cleaning his home, work space and even others work spaces. He likes things orderly and neat but doesn't get mad at the occasional chaos.

Jeri is a dreamer, he spends majority of his time wishing for the strangest of dreams. Even as an adult his dreams are the same as those of a child. His biggest dream to live on the moon with his fish allowed to swim freely in space.
And if Jeri can't accomplish this dream his back up dream is to live in the ocean and spend every day watching the sea life. Many people regard him as childish due to his dreams but he chooses to ignore the naysayers as his dreams make him happy.

Jeri is more of a night owl than a day person, although he isn't bad with mornings. He lives on tea and has a dislike for coffee, Jeri is unable to start a day properly without his favourite tea. Jeri has quite the collection of teas and tea sets. He organises them neatly and dusts them often. He doesn't mind the casual hot chocolate every once in a while too.

Jeri is also an animal lover, many people would think he only likes fish but in actuality he has a large love for all animals. Jeri only owns fish however as he dislikes fur getting everywhere. His does love Caley, Hoshi's pet lion, but Jeri doesn't allow him inside his house unless he's wearing one of the suits he bought to hold all his fur in place on his body.

Jeri is also surprisingly a true romantic at heart. He isn't fussy when it comes to preferences being bi, but if he was ever to find someone to spend his life with he would snap into romantic mode in an instant. Jeri has always dreamed of waking his partner up to their favourite meal and randomly surprising them with flowers, gifts and hugs. He's dreamed of writing them poems and slow dancing in pouring rain but, Jeri has never bothered to even find love. He's always too distracted dreaming about it and numerous other things. He's come to accept that he will probably always be alone at the rate he's going but isn't too bothered as he still has his fish and great friends who he considers family.

Click for full

Jericho's home was designed by a friend of his when they were just kids. It became his dream home and for his 20th birthday his parents had it built for him. It's everything he could've ever dreamed and wished for. It's completely environmental too, solar panels line his roof and he has his own garden where he grows fruit, vegetables and herbs.
Jeri is also quite the minimalist, he doesn't call himself one nor does he try to live to the standards but he dislikes clutter and if he doesn't appreciate or find joy in something he gets rid of it. Majority of the things he gets rid of end up with Chandra as she's quite the hoarder but a lot also go to charity or straight into the trash.
Jeri's house is located overlooking the ocean, he's quite secluded with his nearest neighbour being Chandra living a 20 minutes drive away, but that's how he likes it. It doesn't bother him that it takes him almost 2 hours to drive to work as he couldn't wish for anything more perfect. Jeri doesn't live directly on the beach, he lives higher up on more of a cliff face. There is a set of stairs heading down to the beach outside his home but he dislikes being on the sand as he doesn't want to have to deal with cleaning up any sand that gets bought back into his house.
When you enter through the front door of his home the first thing you see is the most perfect view of the ocean. The entire wall facing the ocean is translucent glass. Even though he keeps a fair few plants and one of his fish tanks in front of it, the view of the ocean is not obscured. Jericho likes to wake up early enough that he can watch the sunrise through his window.
His lounge room and kitchen share the same room and he has no dining table or chairs just a single couch directed towards his favourite feature in the whole house. A wall filled with fish. His parents would often complain about how much of a pain it was to get built but they managed. The wall itself appears as a complex aquarium which can be seen from both inside and outside the house, although the water and sheer amount of plants and fish make it extremely difficult to see into or out of the house. Jeri couldn't count the amount of times he fell asleep in front of this wall.
The fish tank behind his couch is filled with jellyfish, he rather enjoys staring at that one too. He honestly enjoys staring at any of his fish tanks.
Jeri doesn't have a full size fridge but instead has a couple small bar fridges. One is dedicated to his fish and the other for himself. The fish in his wall aquarium don't need to be tended too often since they are sustained by the plant life residing with them but, if he ever needed to access them there is a locked hatch accessible from the roof.
Jeri's office doubles as a spare room with the fold out couch but he rarely gets visitors as people can't be bothered travelling out to his home.
Jeri could never dream of a better home for his needs and he would never change it or move for anything.

From a young age Jericho had always known his birth was somewhat of a happy mistake. Jericho's parents have always nuts about animals, they were constantly on safari or just travelling somewhere around the world to see whatever animals lived there. They never planned or thought about having a kid because they were unable to settle in a single place for more than a few months (unless there was a project they were part of). They were both very young when Jericho was born, only 20 both uni drop outs, both from rich families and future inheritors of large fortunes and simply unprepared to do anything other than live their dreams. So after Jericho was born they immediately took him to their good friend Chandra Lo. Chandra was the same age as them and had gone to the same primary school as them.
She shared their love for the environment and had dropped out of High school after building herself a house in the woods where she could spend all her time looking after the animals there, which caused her to gain the title of the crazy lady in the woods. Chandra had no idea how to look after a child, Jericho would cry and she would freak out and sometimes cry along with him.

Every couple of years Jericho's parents would come and visit to see his progress. Their first visit was when he was 3, Chandra had started teaching him how to care for her expansive garden as soon as he could walk so when they arrived they got to watch their tiny child watering and harvesting numerous plants. Which made them very proud. Jericho was too shy to talk to them since he couldn't remember his parents as he was so young when they practically abandoned him. After they left, a tad disappointed, Chandra took Jericho inside and read to him his favourite book, one about the stars and the moon. Jericho loved hearing about outer-space and told Chandra that by the time he was 25 he would be living on the moon.

Their second visit was when Jericho was 7, now he had levelled up in Chandra's teachings and was helping her clean up the environment. By this time Jericho had developed a hatred of them for abandoning him the only thing he could thank them for was leaving him with Chandra instead of an orphanage. Jericho was so mad at them that he ran away and refused to speak with them. Jericho ended up in a part of the forest he had not ventured into before. He was slightly terrified but also glad to be away. After his heart and breathing calmed down he just sat in silence. Suddenly he heard a desperate splashing coming from the river near him. A bit hesitant but curious he tip-toed over to the water and saw a large fish. Jericho was confused why a fish would be on the riverbank until he noticed that it was tangled up in plastic. Panicked he gently untangled the fish before it swam away. Jericho watched the fishes movements and couldn't help but think it to be beautiful. He had never seen something move so delicately and it just took his breath away. From that moment on-wards Jericho had an unmatched love for fish. Chandra sent his parents a letter describing his new-found love of his which excited them as animal lovers themselves.

Jericho's parents third visit came when he was 13. Chandra had now had a child of her own, Hoshi. And remembering the nightmare that raising Jericho was she sought out an elderly couple she had known most her life and asked them to care for him. They were extremely willing too and Jericho and Chandra would travel to their home every weekend to visit Hoshi who was now 3. When Jericho's parents knocked on the door this time he was the one who welcomed them in. He still had a bit of a grudge against them but was much more understanding towards it. Along with them they bought him a present. They gave him his first fish, a simple goldfish along with supplies and a bowl needed to care for it. Jericho couldn't have been happier and even hugged his parents for the first time, which caused both them and Chandra to cry. Jericho named the fish Bubbles.

Jericho's parents visited next on the week before his 15th birthday. The visit was short and mostly so they could talk to Chandra. They told Chandra that they wanted Jericho to get a job in the city so he could have some form of experience. Chandra was apprehensive towards this but Jericho agreed with the idea as he wanted to earn money to buy Chandra a thankyou present for caring for him his whole life. His parents stayed for a few days this time and drove him into the city for an interview to work at the zoo. They had put in a good word for him and whilst he was excited to work he was mostly excited as it was his first time in a car. Chandra had always said cars were evil and environment killers so they just had bikes. Jericho was accepted based on his time spent with various animals at Chandra's home and was given the job of cage cleaner. When his parents left this time they promised to return in time for his 16th birthday.

Jericho was very glad when his parents visited next as they kept their promise and arrived on the day of his 16th birthday. They brought with them his second gift from them an axolotl. Jericho was over the moon as he had never seen an axolotl before. He struggled deciding on a name at first until Hoshi suggested he call it Jeffery which for some reason Jericho thought was an incredible idea.

When Jericho was 18 he got fired from his job at the zoo. Jericho had discovered the zoo had sold a bunch of cubs to a rich family to be part of their own private zoo or to be turned into coats for the mother of the family. This disgusted Jericho so he broke into their house and freed the lion cubs. This lead to his firing, the zoo and rich family couldn't call the police on him though because they could risk going to jail for their own dealings. Jericho later read in the newspaper that all but one of the cubs had been found and taken to other zoo's to be cared for. He was worried for the final cub for quite some time, until their next visit from Hoshi, who now being 8 was able to come to visit them instead of Chandra and Jericho going to him, and along with him was the missing lion cub, one with heterochromia. Hoshi explained he found the cub in the streets but didn't want to take him to his guardians home since he had formed an attachment to the small cub and didn't want him sent to a zoo. Hoshi didn't even have to ask Chandra if he could keep the cub because she had already fallen for it's charms. Jericho was allowed to name the cub as it would have to live in Chandra's house which meant he would care for it. He chose to name it Caley, which was the name of the main character in a book he and Hoshi read together. It was one of the few things that helped them grow really close to each other.

Jericho's parents next visited was a surprise visit on his 20th birthday. He had managed to find himself a stable job working as an assistant and advertisement designer for an astronomy laboratory and museum. Although he had developed a much deeper love for fish than space he had never stopped thinking of his dream to live on the moon. His wild imagination was fantastic for designing advertisements which attracted children and helped them become interested in space just as he was as a child. Sometimes he also gets to give tours but he would always tend to space out (no pun intended) and forget to talk. Their visit on his birthday had them take a long car ride out towards the ocean. He was blindfolded for the journey which terrified him a bit since Hoshi had shown him those movies where people are blindfolded and then kidnapped. When they arrived at the destination and his blind fold was removed Jericho was shocked to see the house Hyemi had drawn up for him when he was 10 and she 6. His parent's introduced it as his and showed him around the place. Apparently they had seen the sketch when they were there for his 16th birthday. They took a picture of the sketch and had a team of professionals design and make the house of his dreams as a mix of a birthday and apology-for-ditching gift. Jericho could not believe they had even managed to make his aquarium wall and moved in the next day. His parents had also provided him with his own car so he could travel to work and to visit Chandra and friends. Chandra cried a lot when he moved out but wasn't too lonely as she had Caley and Jericho would visit often. It was also within walking distance of her home so she would take Caley for walks to visit him every so often. But Jericho was and still is very strict about Caley entering his home.

Hyemi- Hyemi is that one crazy friend we all have and don't know why. She designed his house for him which he is extremely thankful for but he does wish sometimes she'd just leave him alone. Hyemi will always appear around his house looking to take him out to party or to try and set him up on a date (which never works out). He's thankful to know she'll always be there for him but does dream about her loosing the ability to speak.
    Hoshi- Hoshi is like a little brother to Jericho. Even though Hoshi would only visit Chandra on weekends they were able to get along due to their connection of living away from their real parents. They did feud a bit when they were younger, Hoshi was jealous that Jericho lived with his mum while Hoshi lived away from her, but as they grew older he was able to understand that it was for both of their own good.
    Chandra- Chandra is like a mother to him. Jericho does love his parents very much, but there were not an integral part of his life for a very long time. Chandra was his primary carer and the person who taught him everything he knows (which is the main reason Chandra realised she couldn't teach Hoshi). It was thanks to Chandra that he learnt about the environment and fell in love with fish, he has so much to thank her for and makes sure to always do so.

Jericho doesn't really care about the meaning of particular songs, he just listens to whatever he likes. Whether it's slow chill music or dance music he can practise his dorky dances too he just enjoys listening to music.

Current Occupation- Assistant and Advertisement designer at an astronomy laboratory and aquarium.
Dream Occupation- Jeri would love to own an aquarium but he wouldn't mind just working at one.

Age- 28 years.
Favourite Books- Jeri enjoys romance novels and Shakespeare's work. Particularly Romeo and Juliet.

Favourite Colour- Sea green.
Spoken Languages-Jeri can speak English, French and wishes to learn to read Latin.

Fears- Jeri is scared of ghosts, dolls and anything related to horror.
Something he can't live without- Other than his fish, Jeri could not live without his plush fish, Henry.
Whenever he hears a bump in the night he has to hug Henry to feel safe.

Favourite Number- The number 2.
Favourite Food- Jeri loves Vegetarian Bolognese with Fettuccine.

Other than living on the moon or in the ocean what is his biggest dream- Jeri dreams of finding his soul mate and having numerous perfect fish loving children.
Favourite Band- Jeri loves the kpop group Loona, his particular favourite member is Jinsoul as she is represented with a fish.

Guilty Pleasure- Jeri loves watching anime on the down-lo.
Most people think he doesn't have a TV so would never expect that he would even know what anime is, but his parents included a TV which can rise and sink into the ground just in front of his bed. That way his room doesn't feel cluttered.
Last edited by Peachpie1164 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups