Postby gone---- » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:42 pm

flower child

"Cause you’re like an angel, like an angel"
"Let’s talk about oh yeah~"
"Just tonight, just tonight, just tonight, let’s go"
"Tell me now, tell me now, tell me now, baby"

Kyung-Won (kyungwon)
Male Flower child babe
Last edited by gone---- on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
──────────────────────
selling my kalon staff custom (1 rare, unlim under)
for da points! Pm/ note (da) me for details!
[Sterling pixel by ȶigressa] code shop | my kals
gone----

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flower [Crown] Child

Postby gone---- » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:42 am

[Major trust issues // sensible // stubborn // undemanding // Lost // a bit of a pretty boy attitude // lots of excuses when unmotivated]
[17 years old]

Hiding behind a mask of fake smiles, constant jokes and pretentious remarks is a young man who suffers from severe trust issues. Growing up, Kyungwon was a part of a wealthy family- an adopted child. An adopted child (taken in at the age of 5), who was taken in as an attempt to find a playmate for the pair of wealthy parent's son. Kyungwon grew up in a setting that wasn't entirely welcome, his parents weren't necessarily always home, but when they were, they were busy. And the only exchanges of spoken word was "behave" or "go play with your brother". More often than not, they meant to sugar up their words, because it soon became more like "go do whatever your brother tells you do to"; commands, this and that.

Kyungwon hadn't thought much of it as a child, he had always thought this was how life was supposed to be. The young man learned how to cook, clean and take care of the house while his parents were out on business trips, he'd keep his brother company when he was around, and life kind of grew into a routine. His brother would leave for work in the morning (he would be there to make breakfast), and come back late at night (where dinner would be waiting for him, sitting in the cold already).

Kyungwon hadn't really noticed, not at all actually, for nearly 17 years of his life. Until in the stroke of luck, his parents had decided he would take up a position in their owned business company with his older brother. Immediately, work life jumped at him, and poured its hardships against him, his brother began to load more and more of his responsibilities onto Kyungwon's shoulders to bear, while he himself could relax in his office room; heir status in tow and all.

It began to become clear, how his elder brother- or 'hyung' as he called him, began to take advantage of the situation. While his hyung could leave earlier than anyone else in the building, Kyungwon began to stay later and later, overworking himself in an attempt to finish the work that hadn't been his to finish in the first place. While hyung could go anywhere he wanted and strut with his status as heir to the company and wealth, Kyungwon sat by himself, overshadowed by work, but receiving no more than the average paycheck. Kyungwon has a very bad habit of writing on himself, little notes, reminders and the alike. It's become a habit from the overloaded office work.

His doubt began to grow like seeds that needed to sprout, and soon enough (though albeit with the help of Kim Minheng himself), Kyungwon found himself distancing those he once trusted with his life.

Though he's not legal yet, Lim Kyungwon has plans to change his adopted surname back to his rightful surname. Once he's eighteen, Kyungwon wants to no longer be Lim Kyungwon, but rather, Cho Kyungwon, just as he had been from the very beginning.

Last edited by gone---- on Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:51 am, edited 14 times in total.
──────────────────────
gone----

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hinoka » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:40 pm

he is so pretty
He/him they/them
istp (intp?) - Adult
I do theater lol
Hinoka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gone---- » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:17 am

Hinoka wrote:
he is so pretty

thanks (weary) <3
──────────────────────
gone----

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hinoka » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:19 pm

Yenjun and Kyungwon // rich boy and party boy

"Move out of the way, pretty boy." Was probably the first words Yen had said to Kyungwon
upon Kyungwon's unfortunate run in with Yen. Considering Yen's rude nature, his words were basically
a compliment, since Yen did in fact note that he was pretty. The two boys were very alike yet
very different; both were about the same age, and they were both pretty distanced from the world.
Although, Yen's sadist behavior which consisted of many rude remarks sets him apart from Kyungwon,
a boy who hides his inside feelings and opinions with a fake smile.

Although the two have passed each other on many occasions after the incident, they never attempted
to approach each other, since Yen was too self centered (and let's face it who wants to get to know this
jerk anyways lmao) Although Yen sees hundreds of new faces everyday, he found "pretty boy's" face hard
to forget. The pretty boy had a soft and innocent glow to him, which countered against the sinful aurora
surrounding Yen. In the eyes of the devilish Yen, Kyungwon was basically an angel. (With a flower crown)

-----

"So, does your company make a lot of money?" Yen had approached Kyungwon from behind, practically silent.
He had an unlit cigarette dangling from his mouth.
"Huh?"
"Look buddy, this is a pretty simple question. Don't make it more complicated than it has to be. Yes or no?"
"Yes??" Kyungwon found Yen's question rather suspicious and confusing. Kyungwon didn't trust anybody, but
Yen... This level of distrust is on a whole new level. For the first time in his life, Yen didn't reach into his
pocket to offer this boy a cig and some flame. Yen didn't even know what he wanted from this boy. Maybe it
was the money, or maybe because curiousity got the best of him. His question did not help Kyungwon's distrust
in him, but Yen didn't let the boy know what he wanted.
"Hey what do you think about this tattoo?" Yen suddenly asked as he handed Kyungwon a small sheet of paper
with a Chinese symbol neatly drawn on it. Kyungwon was about to tell Yen that it suited him before Yen burst
out in laughter. "I'm kidding! I bet you don't even know what it says!" He grinned devilishly at Kyungwon before
crinkling his nose, "it means love. It means weakness. Do you know what would be a cool tattoo?" Yen reached
over and flipped the small piece of paper that was clutched in Kyungwon's hand over. "Now that's better. It means
power. Power is everything. It means you can take control of anything you wanted. To be able to take control of
your life. Try it sometime," Yen said before walking away. Kyungwon wondered about what he had meant. But
more importantly, he wondered why the rich boy was so weird.

He/him they/them
istp (intp?) - Adult
I do theater lol
Hinoka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me