13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Zuppe

by Zuppe

RPW 864 (winners)

Postby Zuppe » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:14 pm

type 2 baby / hair tuft / normal ears/tail / glowing blue paint

its been a while so why not?

This baby's contest will be based on what their interests revolve around. Like, are they super into scifi? science? math? does their life revolve around cartoons or family?

this contest will end 2 weeks from today and extras including art will be unlimited.

Code: Select all
username:
name:
Last edited by Zuppe on Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kyrillos ; the lost heir

Postby wolf ;; » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:19 pm

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

FOUND

>> about the user
    Hello! I am balto., a current active member of the rpw community with a small group of 43 rpws that I all own and love. While I do hold a few staff positions within the community (artist, growth artist and nursery artist), I am still rather active with the community, if it be other staff or not, and I tend to try and roleplay my wolves if I find the right roleplaying partner, and a wolf I feel they fit with. I would look after this guy, if I were to win, and although I might not get much art or roleplay much, I can assure you that he wold still have some activity, if it be headcanons or so forth.
    Well, enough rambling, lets more onto the form!

>> the basics
    Kyrillos Antony Grey is the name of this wolf, Cyril for short. His first name, Kryillos, is Greek, and holds the meaning of 'lordly, masterful', which is fitting since he is next in throne of the Greece kingdom, no? His middle and last name have no real meaning to it, his middle name being the first name of a distance well-known relative, and his last name coming from his parents, and his birth. He much rather prefers the name of Cyril though, or the given nickname of Six, since he knows it is much easier for his lower...subjects, to pronounce. I felt it fit him, not only with the heritage that I have decided to give him, but his design seems to just have that sort of feel around it, and so I decided that a grand design should come with a grand name.
    Cyril is an Anoboy - his gender identity generally fades in and out, how he wants to be seen, but it will always refer back to his birth gender, which is a male. He is also currently at the age of five, moving onto six, which is roughly a year and a bit older then his two adopted brothers. He was born on October 28th, which in his country, is also the National Anniversary of Greek Independence, the day that they were considered their own, and independent.

>> personality
    Kyrillos is a rather...adventure-filled wolf. He needs to make sure that he explores every single place his paws can take him, even if he isn't allowed, and often without permission from his adopted parents. He tends to get himself and his adopted brothers into trouble a lot - or rather, the trouble follows him around wherever he goes. He tends to draw the attention to himself, and is very used to being spoiled - but doesn't get that much where he is. He always has to seem better with certain things, much better then the two siblings he has taken as his own. He is very loud, and tries to plead and beg Mani or Castor to take him somewhere. He likes to take things that he shouldn't too - including Castor's herbs, and take them as his own for a while or go and hide them so that whatever he took, the wolf that owns it has to go and search for it. He is truly a troublemaker to the family.

>> the main interest in life
    Despite how this guy may seem, his real interest in life is stealing, being a thief, taking what isn't his ect. He doesn't know why he just...likes it. When he goes into the city with Mani, he often tries to do it at any shops they go to...and he is surprisingly good at it for his age. Of course, he does get caught - and when he does, they let him off with a warning - but he has gotten a very good collection of things. But his taste isn't very good, so even with the things he manages to get, they aren't very expensive or good, unless it was put into a child's view. But as he grows, this will expand, and probably become a future occupation.

>> child years
    He came to the city as a young pup, on vacation with his parents - they had wanted to go somewhere they weren't well known, or known at all, and this nice little city with a forest and suburbs seemed to fit their criteria perfectly.
    Cyril was only four at the time they went, and nothing out of the ordinary happened, they went for two weeks to have a good time, and returned home.
    Of course, when they returned home, something had gone wrong, terribly wrong.
    They had forgotten little Cyril.
    He had left their vacation house to go check the forest, and well, they hadn't gone looking for him and he hadn't returned, so they had left without their dear son!
    They seemed to have noticed, and never came back or sent notice to get him back.

Meanwhile, he had gotten lost in the forest.
    Scared, afraid, he wandered for hours until he finally took shelter under a tree to rest his tired bones.

He was found merely an hour later by two pups - who seemed younger then him by at least a year, and they introduced themselves as Skoll and Falkner, and that they lived in this forest. They tried to talk to him - Falkner mostly, but he wouldn't talk, keeping his jaw shut, not only not being able to understand, but for the fact he was fairly scared of what was about to happen.
    This continued for at least a few minutes before Skoll took off, arriving half a hour later with a much larger, dark wolf, with larger feathery wings, and glowing eye wisps. Despite being a bit...well, surprised that his children had gotten this far, he was wary of this young pup. But took him home none the less.
    There, a much kinder wolf, a female, took the pup and tended to him since he seemed a bit too afraid of the bigger male. She had introduced herself as Mani, and the male Castor. Despite his bad English, he told her who he was and what had happened to the best of his ability, and she promised she would take him into the town the next day, to hopefully find his family and go home, but he was to stay at their home for the night, despite he spent the majority of it with Mani, huddled into her side.

In the morning, she did indeed take him into the town, and they did go to where he an his parents had been staying, but his parents weren't there. He panicked, and Mani followed the scents as best she could, to realise they had left, and they had no way of catching up. With no where to go, the pup turned to Mani, and she accepted him, letting him come life with her and her family (even if Castor would like it or not), and taking the responsibility of the pup as her own, as she would with her two younger pups.

There, he stayed, and there he learned to speak better English, even with his accent still heavy, and there he accepted his new family...but began his new habits.

>> theme song
    catch fire ; jenix
    I feel that this song describes him a lot. Almost like he has a hidden side to him, to make him more of a mysterious character, and giving the character I have created a deeper meaning then what he has on the surface. It just seemed to fit Cyril in a way, I like to think, with all he has gone through and will go through.

>> why did I try
    Well, I was going to save my slots for some pound wolves, or something other, for adopts I really fell for, and I have to say that this guy took one of the places of 'adopts I just had to try for'. You see, I have had this character idea of Cyril in my head for ages - at least two months, and while I have seen wolves who would fit this, locked slots weren't around at the time. But when they came in, I was prepared, and then this guy came along, and he fit the idea perfectly. Of course, I know I don't have much art, and minimal coding, but since I am going through a hard time right now I didn't have the time to create too much, but I didn't want to drop out, so I mustered up the best form I could hope to get. So I hope this is good enough somehow. But This guy fits my idea perfectly, and although my form my look simple I'm going my all out for him.
Last edited by wolf ;; on Sat May 14, 2016 1:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW 864 (open)

Postby vulpes vulpes » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:27 pm

username: Vulpes Vulpes
name: Jenna
what is their main interest in life? Jenna collects her friends thumb/paw prints. When she becomes friends with someone, she puts there paw in ink and on paper. Wip

Image she/her
Image real emo enthusiast
vulpes vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:29 pm

username:
.Hibiscus.

name:
Keslie

what is their main interest in life?:
FASHION
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:07 pm

Marking! May help someone eve
{ do not on me about helping you though I'll probaby watch the forms and the one I like most along the way I'll help ;0; }
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy The Pirate » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:37 pm

╔════════════════════╗

username: Foxy The Pirate
name: Talib
what is their main interest in life?
x

╚════════════════════╝
Last edited by Foxy The Pirate on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xx╔══════╗
she/her
i'm always open to talk
i wont bite i promise
just fyi i do art
i am total trash
and i'm a total
anxious wreak over
everything
meme acid

xx╚══════╝
Foxy The Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reese's pieces - the aspiring dectective summoner

Postby Venatici » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:46 pm

Hello, and welcome to my form for RPW #864 !!

Please click on the art above to get to the form: if you cannot see images then you can also feel free to click here!
Last edited by Venatici on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝’𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚒𝚝?
𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

𝙸’𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸’𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── ♥ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love ♥ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gayrosebark bark
beankilogramgiant rat

──────── ♥ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wendigo. » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:18 am

username: wendigo.
name: Valiant
what is their main interest in life? Extreme sports wip
oh my god i still have access to this account. lol if you want to chat or see my art hmu sardinelord on insta
wendigo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Purrfectpal » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:00 am

username: Purrfectpals
name: Oblivion
what is their main interest in life?: To be noticed by other paint wolves. To just get someone to notice her....someone. Oblivion just needs a little "Hello" that would make her smile. Even a wave would make her shiver with excitement. Oblivion paints...a lot. Mostly of fantasies she wishes could be true...but she knows......they won't. (Dang this is depressing xD)

May the best win! <3
Art by MintleFlower

♥ ♡ ♥
|| Purrfectpal || She/Her || Adult ||
╔══════════════════╗
Hi, I'm Purrfectpal. I am always open to chat with
new people so feel free to send over a message. <3

╚══════════════════╝
|| carrd | commissions | art shoppe ||
♥ ♡ ♥

art by -WanHeda-
Purrfectpal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:02 am

Hi! I'm Firedancer77, the owner of one RPW. I would love to be able to win this little girl and have that number go up to two!
Her name is Azura. Azura - in Spanish, French, and English - means 'sky-blue.' It seems like a very fitting name, considering Azura's looks.
Azura is a female. Her name is also a feminine name.
Azura's main interest in her life is the circus. When she was little, she ran away from home. She hadn't felt wanted, and she did what all children at one point or another imagine doing. She went off and joined the circus. She finds the entire experience exhilarating. Her own position happens to be up on the trapeze. She loves twisting and bouncing through the air, feeling like she's a bird in the sky, free of all troubles.

Azura loves making friends and enjoying her life. However, being a circus run away kind of makes her considered a bad influence by some. So, she has some issues when trying to make friends.
One of her close friends happens to be Helena. Azura has never actually met Helena. Apparently, they just ended up writing to each other when Helena's letter was given by accident to Azura instead. She wrote back, explaining that the job had somehow gotten bungled, and they ended up becoming great friends. Helena's family knows of them being penpals, and her parents don't seem to mind too much. Motimer acts as if he doesn't object - although Helena suspects that he does - although he does read the letters sent or received that he manages to catch. Dorothea doesn't mind, saying that she trusts her daughter to write to people that are "safe" to talk to. However, she does drop the occasional hint that Helena shouldn't be influenced by someone who ran away from home.

looking for more friends? please PM me!
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery