Based on Click to view
Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cherub Cat Adopt #9 - Lovesick

Postby kiwipen » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:51 am

Cherub Cat Adopt #09

What is a cherub cat? wrote:Cherub Cats are feline-like creatures with wings, magical cheek swirls, and prehensile tails capable of supporting their own weight. The adorable little things come from a realm similar to fantasy-medieval settings, but can be drawn in any setting including futuristic scenarios. Every Cherub Cat has their own unique personality, hobbies, and interests. No two Cherub Cats are exactly alike!

Main thread

Aww...poor little darling. She's way too cute to be corrupt!

Edits
Custom Hair
Corrupt Build
Talons
Custom Expression
Sectoral Heterochromia
Fangies

-----

For this form competition, tell me why this cute darling is a Corrupt Cherub Cat, and how she lives being one of the only pastel Cherub Cats in existence.

-- No word limit
-- Unlimited extras
--- Editing and Prettying Up Are Allowed

FORM:

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
How She Handles Existence:
Extras:

Due Date: Feb. 28th
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cherub Cat Adopt #9 - Lovesick

Postby trans » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:17 am

chronic heartbreak syndrome wrote:
      yoυr нearт'ѕ lιĸe a daмaged coмpυтer,
      yoυ donт ĸnow ιғ ιт ѕтιll worĸѕ anyмore

username: trans
      name: marita

(extra) personality: marita often feels like she has no personality.
      at least, not one that could ever be pinned down within her current
      language's limits. she doubts there would ever be a way to do so,
      though, considering she's tried.

marita is a wild card, to put it in the simplest terms possible. although
      most times she typically is her usual anxious, reclusive persona, there are times where she does a complete
      180 and she doesnt really feel like herself. there's no cause for it, to her knowledge, she just has a very
      volatile, very unstable identity, that comes and goes like the tides.

marita is also known to mimic what she sees around her. if someone else is doing something and receives
      positive attention for it, it's an 80/20 chance she'll imitate it with her friends in hopes to entertain and to
      make sure she wont be replaced.

marita constantly deals with her mind's assumption that everyone wont like her unless she proves herself,
      and the only way to maintain a relationship of any kind is to give them something(s) so they dont feel like
      theyre getting nothing out of the relationship. this assuming behavior tends to leave her feeling dejected
      when her friends arent around, and when they are, she feels like a bother unless she's contributing to the
      group somehow. this behavior also makes her feel worthless, alone, and drained, which is why she ends
      up spending less and less time with the people she wants to be around. it's a constant balance of trying not
      to be too clingy and trying to make sure her friends dont feel unloved or ignored by her.

despite all that, marita really does love her friends, and she'd do just about anything for them. marita's
      remaining friends are the rays of sunshine in her bleak, boring world, and she wouldnt trade their company
      for anything.

why is she corrupt: marita became corrupted after a bad fallout with one of her closest friends. this friend turned out to be very cruel to one of the other members of their friend circle, and in a moment of rage, marita attacked and chased off the cherubcat she'd come to call her best friend. it wasnt long after the incident that she changed.

although she feels bad for having to do what she did, she doesnt regret her choices, despite what it cost her. for friendship, she is willing to sacrifice everything. the relationship was screaming for intervention sooner or late anyway, but no one wanted to step up to the plate and possibly anger either of the cherubcats involved. her only true, honest regret was not putting a stop to it sooner.

how she handles existence: marita exists on the crossroads between the normal and the corrupted. she doesnt feel like she belongs in either world; not entirely, at least, and this confusion only causes grief and makes marita question who she really is. she often wonders if she made a mistake, if she went too far, if it was really worth it, but she always ends up deciding yes, it was worth it, even if she no longer resembles her former self. she is still the same person, just a little.. different.

marita is generally unaffected by the change, but she cant say she's completely invulnerable. the judgemental stares of the few who see her and scowl at her presence get to her more than she would ever admit, and the occasional mumbled comments under other cherubcats breaths when they think she isnt listening hurt more than she'd like. she does her best to ignore the mean looks and the comments, but sometimes, she just needs a moment to talk to someone and let it all out before it consumes her.
Last edited by trans on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:09 pm

RES. WIP
Username: LadyChinaAru
Name:
Why Is She Corrupt: RES. with became corrupt after her heart was broken by her first love.
Extras:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkyfruitz » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:29 am

Username: cubbie16
Name: Priscilla (old name was Prince)
Why Is She Corrupt: Priscilla used to be the bubbliest in town. That is, she had been a HE at the time. Everyone had loved him, and adored the sweets he was capable of baking... Pumpkin pies, chocolate mousse, cupcakes, etc. That feeling overcame him again. Priscilla had always felt a romantic attraction to guys, and hated being one himself. When he suddenly felt "that feeling" of depression again, he realized he had to do something about it. He knew he was happier when referred to as a woman. Prince changed his name to Priscilla and dyed his originally bright blue hair a bright pink. Priscilla baked a pie and brought it to the town square. She was given strange stares and sneers. Then people started to laugh at her.
"W-what?" Priscilla said to them.
"Your-your hair, Prince..." a boy, Tellum, said.
"A-actually I go by Priscilla now. I- I prefer she/her pronouns, thanks."
The small town laughed.
"Eww, gross, he likes BOYS!"
"Get it out!"
"Shoo! You're not welcome here any longer!!"
Tellum and another town member chased Priscilla all the way to the forest. Priscilla ran into the forest and didn't look back. She ran and ran until she fell down from exhaustion. And she cried. Her tears deep into the ground below. Eventually her chibi wings fell off, painfully. She screamed of pain and fear; this wasn't normal! Her skin combined and [censored] up to create new bat wings. Priscilla tried to cry a bit more. But there were no more tears for today. As she walked through the forest, she found the end. On the other side, was a rainbow banner over a collection of houses. There were a few other corrupted cherub cats from what Priscilla could see. When she walked up, she saw a happy gay couple. She walked up to a friendly looking female.
"H-hello... Umm, miss? Sorry to intrude on you, but... where am I?"
"Ah, you must be from a different town. You've been thrown out too?"
Priscilla nodded.
"You're welcome to stay here."
Priscilla was shocked.
"Even though I'm trans..?"
Now the female looked shocked, but not because of Priscilla's gender.
"Of course! I'm trans myself. Most people here aren't straight!" The female laughed. "I'm Della, by the way. What's your name?"
"Priscilla. Nice to meet you."
"What a pretty name! Nice to meet you as well. Now follow me, I'll find you a roommate until you can get your own cottage..."
As Priscilla followed Della, she shed another tear. This time, out of happiness.
How She Handles Existence: Although happy now, Priscilla is still overcoming the discouraging actions of her original town that she was born and raised in. She handles existence by baking and hanging out with Della. This town loves her baked goods even more than her last town!
Extras: In no way am I against the LGBTQ+ community; I'm bisexual myself! I just wanted to put a story down of how we are treated and how precious people who accept us are. And wow have I been gone too long! I love this new Cherub Cat line art :3 and I'm going to miss the Halo system but at the same time I'm not XD Good luck to anyone else who would like to enter :)
EDIT: It's not new line art XD Don't write these stories at 3:00 A.M kids.
───────(𝑀𝒜𝒴)───
┌────────────┐

Cubbie, adult, he/him.
discord: transmortician

xxxxxxxxxcredit xxxxx

└────────────┘
──────────────
██░░░░░░░░░░░░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░

milkyfruitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:42 am

Username: 8RavenPhoenix8
Name: Mallory
Why Is She Corrupt:

When Mallory was very young, the only one she had was her mother. Her mother was kind, understanding, intelligent, gentle, and accepting. She took care of young Mallory the best she could, despite Mallory's father being dead. Mallory had no friends, because they all left if she and her mom didn't leave first, and no other family to speak of since her mom never knew the fathers family very well. Her mother often told her stories full of adventure, love, magic, acceptance, and happy endings. Mallory's mother only ever dreamed that Mallory would find love, go on her own adventures, find the magic within, and learn acceptance. One day though, young Mallory's life changed forever.

She remembers it all so clearly. Mallory awoke from in a hole they dug out under a bush by a tree. The wind was blowing gently and the leaves swayed, creating sound as they brushed against each other. Birds chirped as she drowsily opened her eyes and let her mind start to work. Suddenly, she heard her mom yell in astonishment.

"YOU!" She exclaimed, shocked and afraid. Mallory felt fear well up inside her, and she swiftly leapt out from under the bush. She saw a Cherub Cat she had never seen before, which wasn't a surprise. He was Corrupted, and looked menacing as he prowled up to Mallory's Mom, who was slowly backing away in fear.

"I've finally found you..." He spat, his voice full of hatred.

"Kelteas! Don't do this! Please! For your brother! His kit!" Mallory's Mom panicked, tears threatening to pour down her face. Mallory was frozen still, she couldn't do anything.

"Oh, that one?" he growled, flicking his tail at Mallory. Her mom looked back at her, fearing for the life of her only kit.

"P-please!" She stammered, "Do whatever you want, just leave her alone!"

"Who are you to tell me what to do?!" He shouted, and scratched Mallory's mom in her face. She winced, a tear running down her face.

"Mallory, I need you to run, fly! Get out of here! Get help!" Her Mom shouted, her wings flaring slightly. Mallory snapped out of her faze and flew away to get help, looking back at her mom. It seemed like all activity in the forest stopped as this took place, and she flew as fast as her wings could carry her as she searched for help. She couldn't find any help however, and flew back.

What she saw horrified her. Her mother, the one who raised her, told her stories of heroism and love, adventure and happy endings, was laying on the ground, unmoving. The Cherub Cat from earlier sat there, looking down at the body. Mallory was filled with grief and hatred, and tears streamed down her face as her muscles tended and she dug her claws into the ground.

"Y-You... you d-did this to my mother?" Mallory stammered, avoiding his gaze.

"You want to be next?" He snapped,placing a paw down in front of him with claws out and digging into the dirt.

"No-no. If anyone's next, its you." Mallory replied, Now cold eyes peur img into him. She spread her wings and leaped at him, and they rolled as she attacked.

It was a while later that she noticed he wasn't fighting back anymore. She let go of him, and backed up in fear, much like her mother had did. Mallory hadn't meant for this to happen, only to send him flying. She crashed into the ground and let out a wail as she felt her wings shift and become bat-like. She felt cheated, betrayed, unloved. Her mother had promised her many things through stories, but now she was gone and Mallory was left a murderer.

Her mother's stories all had happy endings, where was Mallory's?

Ever since that fateful day, Mallory has acted cold, hateful, and snappy. She doesn't wish to be this way, it's not in her nature. It's not what mother taught.

Mallory's been alone ever since then, and she has decided that other Cherub Cats weren't worth her time. All that they bring is heartache and suffering, and she's had enough.

Extras: Mallory travels around like she did with her mother when she was young, and lived the life of a thief. She's cold and silent when doing her job, although if you rile her up enough she'll explode and release all kinds of negativity. However, if you put in the effort, you might just descover a soft side to Mallory.
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:29 am

8RavenPhoenix8 wrote:Username: 8RavenPhoenix8
Name: Mallory
Why Is She Corrupt:

When Mallory was very young, the only one she had was her mother. Her mother was kind, understanding, intelligent, gentle, and accepting. She took care of young Mallory the best she could, despite Mallory's father being dead. Mallory had no friends, because they all left if she and her mom didn't leave first, and no other family to speak of since her mom never knew the fathers family very well. Her mother often told her stories full of adventure, love, magic, acceptance, and happy endings. Mallory's mother only ever dreamed that Mallory would find love, go on her own adventures, find the magic within, and learn acceptance. One day though, young Mallory's life changed forever.

She remembers it all so clearly. Mallory awoke from in a hole they dug out under a bush by a tree. The wind was blowing gently and the leaves swayed, creating sound as they brushed against each other. Birds chirped as she drowsily opened her eyes and let her mind start to work. Suddenly, she heard her mom yell in astonishment.

"YOU!" She exclaimed, shocked and afraid. Mallory felt fear well up inside her, and she swiftly leapt out from under the bush. She saw a Cherub Cat she had never seen before, which wasn't a surprise. He was Corrupted, and looked menacing as he prowled up to Mallory's Mom, who was slowly backing away in fear.

"I've finally found you..." He spat, his voice full of hatred.

"Kelteas! Don't do this! Please! For your brother! His kit!" Mallory's Mom panicked, tears threatening to pour down her face. Mallory was frozen still, she couldn't do anything.

"Oh, that one?" he growled, flicking his tail at Mallory. Her mom looked back at her, fearing for the life of her only kit.

"P-please!" She stammered, "Do whatever you want, just leave her alone!"

"Who are you to tell me what to do?!" He shouted, and scratched Mallory's mom in her face. She winced, a tear running down her face.

"Mallory, I need you to run, fly! Get out of here! Get help!" Her Mom shouted, her wings flaring slightly. Mallory snapped out of her faze and flew away to get help, looking back at her mom. It seemed like all activity in the forest stopped as this took place, and she flew as fast as her wings could carry her as she searched for help. She couldn't find any help however, and flew back.

What she saw horrified her. Her mother, the one who raised her, told her stories of heroism and love, adventure and happy endings, was laying on the ground, unmoving. The Cherub Cat from earlier sat there, looking down at the body. Mallory was filled with grief and hatred, and tears streamed down her face as her muscles tended and she dug her claws into the ground.

"Y-You... you d-did this to my mother?" Mallory stammered, avoiding his gaze.

"You want to be next?" He snapped,placing a paw down in front of him with claws out and digging into the dirt.

"No-no. If anyone's next, its you." Mallory replied, Now cold eyes peur img into him. She spread her wings and leaped at him, and they rolled as she attacked.

It was a while later that she noticed he wasn't fighting back anymore. She let go of him, and backed up in fear, much like her mother had did. Mallory hadn't meant for this to happen, only to send him flying. She crashed into the ground and let out a wail as she felt her wings shift and become bat-like. She felt cheated, betrayed, unloved. Her mother had promised her many things through stories, but now she was gone and Mallory was left a murderer.

Her mother's stories all had happy endings, where was Mallory's?

Ever since that fateful day, Mallory has acted cold, hateful, and snappy. She doesn't wish to be this way, it's not in her nature. It's not what mother taught.

Mallory's been alone ever since then, and she has decided that other Cherub Cats weren't worth her time. All that they bring is heartache and suffering, and she's had enough.

Extras: Mallory travels around like she did with her mother when she was young, and lived the life of a thief. She's cold and silent when doing her job, although if you rile her up enough she'll explode and release all kinds of negativity. However, if you put in the effort, you might just descover a soft side to Mallory.

Congratulations, you are the winner!

The HM goes to trans. this round, thanks so much for participating and terribly sorry for being almost a month late!
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 8RavenPhoenix8 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:07 am

Ahh! Thank you so much! And congratulations to trans! Sadly my excitement can't be seen through words, but trust me I'm hyped!
────(♥)(♥)(♥)────(♥)(♥)(♥) __ ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──(♥)██████(♥)(♥)██████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
─(♥)████████(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
─(♥)██████████████████(♥) ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──(♥)████████████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────(♥)████████████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────(♥)████████(♥) ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────(♥)████(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────(♥)██(♥) ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────(♥) __ ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

8RavenPhoenix8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me