Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

☆ SPACE BABY #12: hawt bae ♥

Postby E t e r n i t y » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:46 pm

space babies

main threadartist search

what is a space baby? *:・゚☆

born in tandem with the stars themselves, space babies are creatures that scour the cosmos in search of... destiny! each start out as idealistic little things, driven to find their one ( or two... or three... ) true calling(s). a sb's destiny can be something as large as becoming the defender of a planet, to something as small as growing their own garden. each time a sb finds one of their destinies, a ring of stardust grows around their body. the most ancient sb's are entirely cloaked in stardust, each seeming as though they've grown their own universe.

a sb can range anywhere from four to seven feet tall, and can thrive anywhere from the cold depths of space, to the gentle breeze on earth. some sb's have colonized entire worlds - though many think of themselves as wanderers without a set 'home planet.' that doesn't mean that they aren't social creatures, of course - sb's love to team up with partners for their long journeys across the galaxy!

traits *:・゚☆

long ears ( uncommon )
single poof tail ( standard )
short fur ( standard )
multicolour fur ( uncommon )
tiny stardust [ floating ] ( uncommon )
multiple destiny rings [ 2 ] ( legendary )

aaaAAah, cannot contain my excitement... Can you tell I cleared my schedule (//rushed everything) today just so I

could make one of these precious babs??? ;;u;;

My very first space baby as an artist and I'm vv excited.

For this lil' one you can choose one of two mandatory prompts to answer!

1. Who did they jump into the fire to save?

2. Who saved them from a fire?

Extras are optional and could either be 1 piece of art or 200 additional words!

Ends: April 11th {message me for extensions! c': }

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Prompt;;[/b] (300 words max.)
[b]Extra;;[/b] [optional]
E t e r n i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yes, def hawt bae ♥

Postby Cutieduckpie » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:00 pm

She's an absolute beauty :''0 and grats' on your artists position !!

Username;; Cutieduckpie

Name;; Nooha // The Phoenix
    Gender;; Female

Prompt;;
    Who did they jump into the fire to save?;;
    Nooha isn't the type of sb you can call courageous. When she was a child she would always use her natural charm to make other do whatever she wanted, causing her to become dependable of them even though she was controlling them and it didn't helped her cowardice. She grew fine anyway, having tons of great adventures, playtimes, friends, memories.
    But one day their path crossed the one of a "black-hole" sb. She never saw such thing as a cold faced fellow, and was fascinated by them —so much that a few times she got caught staring—. Later on, a fire was reported at the building families used to gather for fun. It was a real disaster, everyone was panicked and tried to help as much as they could, what did Nooha as well when she arrived. As the flames gained ground she felt her heart pluse in her chest, like it never pulsed, but also a feeling of .. abnormal urge to help.
    Without thinking more she rushed into a small path spared by the flames, despite the others yelling her to stop. Once inside she covered her mouth and nose with one of her ears, her eyes actively looking out for any form of life. Suddently she saw the black-hole sb they met sooner. Her heart stopped for a few seconds as the sb was staring at her with —what she felt— a saddened glint in their eyes ... and didn't attacked her, disapearing into the flames with a destiny in their hand.
    Her goal became to protect her beloved ones, she couldn't fail now. She achieved it with greatness by saving two of her childhood friends.
    I don't think she knows herself how she managed to stand up, go through this inferno, and resurrect with so little wounds. But since this time, she changed and became a brave.
    (300/300)

Extra;;
    Personnality;; Mesmerazing, sweet, charismatic ... You just can't resist to her, and she knows it. Doesn't mean she's using you since she cares a lot about others, and have at heart to find true friends and cherish them. But she's so extra that she wants to ship everyone into her boat of adventures and troubles accross the galaxy !
    Nooha is clearly an overwhelming sb, don't be surprise if she suddently hugs you or over-react to things. She's a petty gal but we don't mind her <3
    She also loves to share things with others; often this will be music, that she listens with lil earphones pluged under huge her ears, most of her times Maybe one day you'll be able to.
    Her greatest wish is in fact an endless circle since it is to discover new things, and explore galaxies all over the universe.
    Fact: She loves more than anything all shades of purple, putting it everywhere !(160/200)
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ SPACE BABY #12: hawt bae ♥

Postby crucifying. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Username;;
    Name;;
    Gender;;
    Prompt;; (300 words max.)
    Extra;; [optional]

mark
crucifying.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Yes, def hawt bae ♥

Postby E t e r n i t y » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:46 am

Cutieduckpie wrote:She's an absolute beauty :''0 and grats' on your artists position !!

Username;; Cutieduckpie

Name;; Nooha // The Phoenix
    Gender;; Female

Prompt;;
    Who did they jump into the fire to save?;;
    Nooha isn't the type of sb you can call courageous. When she was a child she would always use her natural charm to make other do whatever she wanted, causing her to become dependable of them even though she was controlling them and it didn't helped her cowardice. She grew fine anyway, having tons of great adventures, playtimes, friends, memories.
    But one day their path crossed the one of a "black-hole" sb. She never saw such thing as a cold faced fellow, and was fascinated by them —so much that a few times she got caught staring—. Later on, a fire was reported at the building families used to gather for fun. It was a real disaster, everyone was panicked and tried to help as much as they could, what did Nooha as well when she arrived. As the flames gained ground she felt her heart pluse in her chest, like it never pulsed, but also a feeling of .. abnormal urge to help.
    Without thinking more she rushed into a small path spared by the flames, despite the others yelling her to stop. Once inside she covered her mouth and nose with one of her ears, her eyes actively looking out for any form of life. Suddently she saw the black-hole sb they met sooner. Her heart stopped for a few seconds as the sb was staring at her with —what she felt— a saddened glint in their eyes ... and didn't attacked her, disapearing into the flames with a destiny in their hand.
    Her goal became to protect her beloved ones, she couldn't fail now. She achieved it with greatness by saving two of her childhood friends.
    I don't think she knows herself how she managed to stand up, go through this inferno, and resurrect with so little wounds. But since this time, she changed and became a brave.
    (300/300)

Extra;;
    Personnality;; Mesmerazing, sweet, charismatic ... You just can't resist to her, and she knows it. Doesn't mean she's using you since she cares a lot about others, and have at heart to find true friends and cherish them. But she's so extra that she wants to ship everyone into her boat of adventures and troubles accross the galaxy !
    Nooha is clearly an overwhelming sb, don't be surprise if she suddently hugs you or over-react to things. She's a petty gal but we don't mind her <3
    She also loves to share things with others; often this will be music, that she listens with lil earphones pluged under huge her ears, most of her times Maybe one day you'll be able to.
    Her greatest wish is in fact an endless circle since it is to discover new things, and explore galaxies all over the universe.
    Fact: She loves more than anything all shades of purple, putting it everywhere !(160/200)

an easy and clear winner! c:
Enjoy Nooha, I actually loved your entry!! ;;u;;
E t e r n i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ SPACE BABY #12: hawt bae ♥

Postby Cutieduckpie » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:27 am

Thank you very muuuuuch ;-; I'm super excited to develop her more <3
Your art is incredible, really ! Thank you again !

May I be added btw ? c: Thanks!
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me