Erebus by LadyChinaAru

Based on Click to view
Artist LadyChinaAru [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Erebus

Postby LadyChinaAru » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:44 am

once he's grown I'll put his info with his new ref but till then I'll be working on it and putting it here.
All WIP.
Name: Erebus
Element: Dark Element
Personality:
Erebus is a sweet boy though even his adoptive family can tell you he's a little strange.
From looking for goblins, fairies and taking up a conversation with a gravestone like it's
another being. He's always been very passionate about mythical creatures an unexplained
paranormal things. He also loves fairy tales but more scary/dark ones when the ending
isn't always happy or nice. He can sometimes be heard singing sad/creepy songs he either
makes up himself or ones he knows though most can't help but feel bad for him after hearing
about his past.. but luckily he's found a kind, loving adoptive mother who love him even with
his strange quirks who he loves very much and loves to be around and try and make her happy by
either cuddling while reading stories/singing song he makes up, making her gifts or just helping her out at home
anyway he can. So overall he's a sweet little guy who despite some may say is a little odd.
Short History:
Orphaned at a young age, Erebus has always been viewed a little strangely
by other gators either because he was abandoned or his strange personality but he never really
noticed it as he was too bust in his own little word/hunting pixies and gnomes. But he soon was
adopted but a kind lady named Runa and ever since that day he's been loved unconditionally
and has never been happier.. ( to be continued )
Mythology, Dark Fairy tails, Eerie songs, Being with his Mom, Sweets, Cuddling
Dislikes:
Being in crowds, Other bring up/talking about his past, Overly cheery stories, Cherries
Family/Friends/:
Runa ( Adoptive mother )
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups