Artist Gleib Jelky [gallery]
Time spent 26 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Christopher Allen Lucy

Postby Gleib Jelky » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Christopher Allen Lucy

This Vaiki is being named after an amazing friend of mine, such a sweet and silly guy!
The name Christopher means 'He who holds Christ in his heart.' This Vaiki is in fact a Christian with a cause.
Allen has a variety of meanings, all very wonderfully fitting for this Vaiki! Allen can mean 'harmony', 'handsome', 'noble', and 'stone'. The meaning stone is going to play a part in this Vaiki's life.
Lucy, although used as a feminine name, comes from the masculine name 'Lucius' meaning 'light' and also possibly 'light complexion' or 'shiny'.

Male

Accessory #1

Australian Black Boulder Opal Necklace

Christopher has an Australian Black Boulder Opal necklace hanging around his neck on a piece of old twine. For picture reference, it is the one circled below! Christopher's name alone has many references to a stone and Christopher, liking to add meaning to things, found this one lying on the shores of Australia, his home, and claimed it as his own. He felt the opal represented differences. The world is full of differences, whether it's in people, cultures, landscapes, or artwork. Christopher accepts differences and loved the colors of this opal so he carries it as a reminder that being different is not wrong. He also feels this opal represents uniqueness; for example trees although all trees, they each grow differently than one another. He likes this example mostly because he enjoys climbing places such as trees.

Accessory #2

X Bracelets

Christopher also has two small skinny red bracelets that wrap around his led back leg overlaying each other in the shape of an X. These bracelets represent his life's work in a fashionable way. The X represents the End It Movement to shine a light on and end slavery, the gruesome truth others aren't aware of or refuse to believe. Christopher has to replace these bracelets rather often seeing as on his journeys they can get very dirty or even lost!

Accessory #3

Red Bandana

Christopher also has a pre-patterned red bandana tied around his forehead which he sharpied a large black X right on the front. By pre-patterned, it already had some small white designs on it when he got it but it in no way takes away from his black X. This bandana also represents the End It Movement and he loves it dearly, shows his wild side a little. He refuses to remove it or clean it though because it was given to him by a poor lonely young Vaiki he met on a mission trip to Guatemala.

Christopher was born on the coast of Australia and raised in a loving home. From this home his older sister left to join the military and Christopher left wishing to travel the world and stop slavery. His younger siblings are still at home with his mother and father. Christopher so far has traveled many places in Europe, Central and South America, and also parts of India. He has been to America as well; slavery is everywhere and no one seems to want to take notice and stop this. Many countries are too poor to help and Christopher wants to make a difference. His whole life he kept hoping that someone would do something and then he realized "I am somebody'. Christopher loved everyone he met in India and enjoyed wearing their Indian dresses and dancing with them. He enjoyed the food in Europe but his favorite places were in Central and South America. He's been to Chile and Columbia and every country in Central America. He also helps at orphanages in Nicaragua, Haiti and his favorite place, Guatemala. A little Vaiki named Brandon gave him the red bandana there. Christopher one day hopes Brandon can join him on his quest to help save the world.
Aside from his quest Christopher also likes to hike mountains and rain forests. He has a thing for birds and likes to capture pictures of them in flight or catching fish. He loves to climb and running is a small hobby of his. His favorite thing to do while hiking is swimming down rivers or clear-to-the-bottom lakes with large waterfalls and slippery rocks to climb.
He hopes to start another journey in his life soon as well, an aero journey including hang gliding, sky diving, and squirrel suit jumping.
Brought back from the depths of a long break..
only to clear my account of art and pets though, it was fun CS.

Free Pets/Items : xXx

Free Characters/Art
Fennex Re-Adopt FCFS
Wolf Pup Re-Adopt FCFS
Orphan Jingle Re-Adopt FCFS
Bay Roan Tobero GOS - PM me FCFS
Aquarius Wolf #20 - PM me FCFS
Gleib Jelky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery