Based on Click to view
Artist Kyar [gallery]
Time spent 16 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
59 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Bliss Readoption WINNER pg.4

Postby Kyar » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:18 am

With a heavy heart, I've decided to put my lovely strawberry babe Bliss up for readoption.
As much as I love her design, I was never able to really come up with a great character for her.
So instead, I'd like to find her a new home where she can get the love and attention I've been trying to give her for so long!

The thing is, I don't have a ton of time right now, so I'm going to be a little picky about how this will go. I'm not trying to be rude about anything, or make it difficult. Please understand that the rules I'm making are all for a reason for my own sake.

PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING.
THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT!!!

I spent a lot of money on the breeding she came from,
you can spend a few minutes reading these rules.

Rules:

- NO RESERVING POSTS! You can edit your forms as much as you'd like, but do not post here until you have something that could be judged. I don't really like having to sort through pages of "res!" posts and posts with like 3 sentences about the character to try to find actual forms or decide if what you posted is something you actually want judged. You will be disqualified if you post a "res" post. Bookmark the topic if you want to save it!
If you do post a res post but catch it fast enough to delete it, you're fine. I just don't want them clogging up the thread. If it's gone, it's gone, no questions asked.

- Try to avoid PMing me questions. I'm making this an open prompt so that it's easier for me since readoptions become really time consuming when I get a lot of questions. If you want to know if you can do something in your form, as long as it follows CS rules, the answer is yes, sure, go for it! :)

- Do not mini-mod. If someone posts a res post and you notice, PM them to help them get it removed, not me. I don't need to know as long as it gets handled. I'll keep an eye on the thread, so I can keep track of things myself.

- Please fill out your form on this thread, rather than offsite or in another separate topic. Again, this is just easier for me to judge, and I would appreciate it if you could do this for me. I won't read offsite/separate-thread forms.

- If you are linking to a Youtube video, please warn me about the link! I check my phone during the day sometimes when it is not good for Youtube to pop up and start playing. You're welcome to link to songs, videos, whatever - as long as you let me know that it's a video link!

Prompt:

This contest is an open prompt!
Basically it's an "unlimited impress me" contest but personally I don't like that wording since it seems… like not what I want.
Rather - think of it as a chance to have the freedom to do whatever you want with the character.

Please note that the most important factor in my judging is character development.
If I read a 5,000 word story and by the end I don't feel like I understand who the character is, I won't choose that form.
If a 500 word explanation gets me excited about the character you've created, you could win with that.
Time/effort does not necessarily equal good character development
Focus on development most of all!

Form:
DO NOT POST UNTIL IT IS FILLED OUT ENOUGH THAT YOU'D CONSIDER IT SOMETHING I COULD JUDGE!
Code: Select all
Username:
Kalon Name:
((Open Prompt))

This contest will end April 26th at 11:59 AM Central Time!
Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Kyar on Sat May 19, 2018 4:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise

Postby sicknasty » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:37 am

Image agent 017 Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━
username : sicknasty
nickname : bliss

━━━━━━━━━━━━
assassin and spy! a
danger to all who
approach!

oh, you might be fooled by her wide innocent eyes and gentle voice, but be warned - this kal is a killer. a special agent for a mysterious government sector since she was plucked from the ranks at a young age, she lives and breathes deception. even her name isn't her own - a word plucked from a makeup advertisement, just another way she covers up.
since finishing her training, a high-calibre course which only a few entrants survived, she's been from country to country, infiltrating secret groups and getting dangerously close to some of the richest and most corrupt people living. her record is impeccable - not one mission flunked, never so much as a break in character. she's never been caught, and so it seems she's gained a name for herself - the killer angel.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the gentle whisper of wing feathers in flight. the soft scuff of paws touching down
on stone. otherwise, there is no other sound as the pink kalon lands on the rooftop,
her pale hair tied up neatly and a harness around her shoulders. strapped between
her wings is a small parcel in a zipped up case, as innocuous as a camera and half
as heavy. with an incredible delicacy, agent seventeen unzips the case and takes
out a device that, from the timer on its side and the wires that loop around it, is
clearly designed to explode. she presses the three buttons on the device in a
complex combination, and the timer lights up with a small beep. she has thirty
seconds.
beep. moving with a rapid but cautious grace, she holds the bomb in her mouth
and spools out the harness on her chest.
beep. she walks to the edge of the building and keeps going, suspended in the
air by the thin wire, her wings spread wide to balance her.
beep. for a moment she is silhouetted against the glass panels of a window, the
setting sun illuminating every feather salmon-pink.
beep. then she smashes through, the
Last edited by sicknasty on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ // we're not that lucky

Postby mean&gay » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:03 am

★ // sick of hearing this 'hakuna matata' motto from people who won the lotto; we're not that lucky !! \ \ ★
[ link will take you to a youtube video. the video is just a still image with music over the top of it. ]

username; mean&gay

name; victoria [ vicky ]
    gender; female, she/her

personality; aside from the odd anxiety episode, vicky tends to be a
    very upbeat kal. she's generally very confident in herself, as well as
    with social interactions. one of her favourite things is making people
    laugh. although she's not inherently funny, she knows how to make
    those close to her laugh and she cherishes every moment. she is
    rather stubborn, but also very logical, always putting reason behind
    her choices. that's not to say she doesn't make mistakes. she's got
    what you might call 'chronic clumsiness', she can't seem to do much
    without tripping over herself or dropping something. and when that
    does happen, she is sometimes prone to anger. sure, everyone gets
    angry, but she gets, like, really angry. she'll drop a plate and be mad
    at everyone and everything for the next two days. that being said,
    her logical thinking usually takes over and reminds her that it's not a
    big deal. she's made a habit of being sentimental over the tiniest
    things. chairs, pens, scrap pieces of paper, she'll have a needlessly
    sappy story behind anything if you just give her a few minutes alone
    with it. despite her occasional anxiety or anger outbursts, she is
    extremely kind by nature. although not particularly romantic, she
    holds her friends and family as close to her heart as possible.

timeline;; born; 1994 | fire; 2008 | first support group session; 2013 | asks girl out; 2015 | first song uploaded; 2016 ||| age; 24

the accident; when vicky was a kid, around about fourteen, she was the victim of a rather horrific accident. a house fire, to be exact. a silly mistake with an unmonitored oven that lead to her entire home being burnt to near ashes. she downright refuses to discuss it, but she lost her father that night. both she and her mother managed to escape with fairly minor burns, but her father didn't quite make it out in time. for almost a year after it happened, vicky couldn't leave the house. not because she was physically incapable, she just refused; she can tell you now that it was definitely out of fear of something bad happening. she could never really explain it. hardly even spoke. she just couldn't shake this feeling of dread that something awful would happen if she set foot outside. it wasn't until early 2010 that she finally began to open up about what was going on inside her head.

getting support; a little after vicky's nineteenth birthday, her mother first posed the question- well, it wasn't the first time she'd suggested it, but it was the first time vicky actually listened. her mother asked her if she would consider group therapy. she'd been seeing a private psychiatrist since the accident, but it didn't seem to be doing much in the way of improving her anxiety. still completely housebound, vicky was incredibly reluctant. she took days upon days mulling over the thought, until finally agreeing. that was only half of the battle, though. for she was very, very aware of the fact that in order to attend these sessions, she would have to leave the house. it took a long time, but eventually she was able to walk to the car without suffering from too extreme of a panic. and so it was time for her to start group therapy. for the first few sessions, she hated it. oh boy, did she loathe it. once a week, hurrying and trembling into the car, only to be driven to some building where she had to discuss her most private thoughts and feelings. a few months in, however, things began to brighten. surprise surprise, she met a girl. for once, crippling fear wasn't the centre of her world. it was this girl.

music; the girl in question happened to have been suffering from something similar to vicky. however, she had managed to overcome her paranoia much sooner, due to it being less severe. she tried everything in her power to help vicky, but it seemed impossible. she was always distant, as if she was locked away in her thoughts. that was, however, until the girl suggested she tried music. she'd never shown huge interest in it before, but this girl seemed so keen on it, so she was willing to try it. believe it or not, it worked really well. she found herself venting her problems through her music, making them feel much easier to manage.

romance; WIP. 2015, she finally asks the girl out. it takes a while, but soon they begin dating. by this point, vicky has become much more confident.

'fame'; WIP. she wouldn't really call it that. she became a minor celebrity, if anything. after uploading a few videos of her songs to youtube, they began gaining interest. by the end of the year, she had a few thousand fans. the group remained roughly the same size after that, a few joining as a few other left.

now; WIP. she maintains a fulltime job in the outside world whilst balancing her musical career. she still can't quite bring herself to arrange a proper live show out of fear that it will go terribly wrong, but she streams herself playing for her fans when she can. she's still with her girlfriend, the two are as close as ever.
mean&gay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bliss Readoption

Postby NaCl » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:21 pm

Username: NaCl
Kalon Name: Angelica

𝕭𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖞_𝖀𝖓𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖊

Angelica is an online personality, starting on Instagram with her account "Blissfully_Unaware" and she quickly became popular by reposting tweets from Twitter and posts from Tumblr. Outside of her fame and with her friends she has a dark sense of humor but does make up for it when she reads out the next post she wants to put onto her account, usually being the one in the group to make her friends smile in one way or another.
With her recent grow in popularity she started posting more about herself and her life as a whole, eventually making it onto YouTube to talk about her life and her friends. Then Angelica found Alternate Reality Games on Twitter and began reading them on her YouTube channel, gaining followers from the side of the platform that enjoyed creepy things. Angelica now dedicates her Instagram to her followers that like the funny text-posts and the occasional personal update, and her YouTube to those who want to listen to a good creepy story if they can't sleep since Angelica is both of those kinds of people.

"What's up my creepy cookies, I'm Blissfully Unaware and by poplar demand here is a Dear David update. Now this update is going to be short since we don't have a lot on the Dear David situation at the moment, but I will give my theories and read out some of your guys' theories that you have sent me on Instagram..."

Angelica was born to be an entertainer and she was one from a young age, she often joked around with her friends and parents, never failing to make them laugh. She is a pretty positive person until you get to the side of her that looks to Reddit No Sleep when she's tired and her true sense of humor is quite dark, enjoying movies like Heathers because of the fact it is a Dark Comedy. Though because of her "rise" to fame Angelica has lost a lot of friends, since they only wanted her as a friend so they could be known as "Blissfully_Unaware's Best Friend" yet one friend has managed to stay true, her best friend Zoria, a young aspiring Voice Actress who often comes onto Angelica's channel to help out with stories and give the characters in them voices instead of just Angelica's.

In summary Angelica is an online personality that started on Instagram and moved to YouTube, she has a dark sense of humor and isn't afraid to show her love of scary stories on her YouTube but keeps her Instagram to it's happy and funny text-post theme that it started as. Sadly though Angelica has dropped many of her friends because of the fact they only wanted to be her friend because she was growing in popularity, yet one friend managed to stay true and is Angelica's partner in crime.
Last edited by NaCl on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bliss Salvador - Blissful Dreaming

Postby Bequen » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:20 am

┌────────────────────┐
Username // Bequen
Name // Bliss Salvador
Gender // Cis Female
Sexuality // Homosexual
Occupation // Baker
Theme // Ain't It Fun - Paramore

( Link leads to video )
└────────────────────┘

Likes wrote:Baking treats
Interior decorating
Putting outfits together
Singing karaoke
Colorful fish
The zombie apocalypse
Baseball
Weddings
Fears wrote: Baking disasters
House fire
Being flightless
Being left alone
Death
Airplanes
Bears
Tornadoes / Hurricanes
Dislikes wrote:Sour things
Disgusting messes
Romance novels
Winter
Bugs
Classical Music
Obsessive clinging
Rain

Personality wrote:Bliss is a very sweet girl, much like her job. She loves baking with all her heart, her favorite thing to make being big cakes because her imagination can run wild! Her favorite memory was a huge strawberry shortcake cream wedding cake, not only because the colors matched her own fur, but because they told her to do whatever she wanted for the design... and they loved it!
She shows this sweetness every day in everything she does, even if it's tinged with a spunky attitude. She helps out whenever she can, going out of her way most times to do what she can for those who need it... and a lot of times ends up getting her paws tied with too many responsibilities and promises. The cliché "I need to be in two places at once" scenario, only she can't clone herself.
Sometimes she can act a bit over excited and crazy when she gets ambitious or pumped about something, and that can lead to some clumsiness in the process. When she gets excited she suddenly gains two left feet and gravity tends to betray her.
When she's upset she'll push people away and bottle up everything into her room for a while where she usually just writes letters she can never send and listens to music like her life depends on it.

History wrote:Bliss grew up with big dreams of grandeur, hoping that one day she could make it big in a cool band. She ended up trading those dreams for something she enjoyed even more; baking. It never really crossed her mind to open up a small but popular bakery on the side of town where all the trees would bloom in spring the most, she was so focused on making it big on stage... but she just wasn't as passionate with it. She always baked, it was something she loved more than anything, but she didn't even think she had an inkling of a talent for it. So she pursued the musical career singing with a makeshift high school band at the park during summer vacations. After a number of failed attempts she thought, "I don't want to give up... but something tells me there's a reason I'm not getting anywhere. I'm not putting as much heart and soul into this as I should be. Maybe this just isn't what I was meant to do with my life". She tried a number of interests to see what would work, but all just flopped. She stuck with her favorite past time of going down to the local lounges and singing karaoke on Friday nights, though.
One night when she was up and doing her covers, someone in the crowd came up and offered them a job for a record label. Bliss was hesitant but realized she needed the money and agreed. As a thank you when she came in on her first day, she had baked a bunch of cupcakes for everyone who worked in the studio with her. They were amazed and in love!
When the recording was over, they sent out the first album. It never caught flight and died as quickly as it went out. The label company apologized but applauded her on her baking skills. They encouraged her to chase after that dream instead since they felt she could go far with it... and she did!
Now everyone recommends "Blissful Cakes and Dreams" for any special occasions or even just to sit in and munch on some desserts!
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:07 am

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔...

Temperence Jamison Mcallister

Male Dealer Pawn shop owner

The wistful bliss of soaring through the summer sky, high above the
world. Where every person and every problem seems to fade into peaceful
non-existence. One with the birds, you can fly anywhere. Do anything. There is no
one that can fly high enough to stop you.

But the knowledge that you can’t stay forever seems to weigh down your wings,
and with a heart as heavy as a boulder, you slowly sink down to the planet below
once more. As soon as your feet hit the ground, reality hits.

And it almost crushes you.

Its a little difficult to squeeze Temperence
into a box, as he's quite the oddball. In
fact, he can't even pin a label on his own
self. He's still trying to figure out who he
is. Often times, he will act different ways
in front of different people. This is just
something he's been doing since he was a
kid, and it stuck. It is very useful in his
line of business, however. Pleasing his
clients is necessary for him to get what
he wants. It is the vital piece of a trade.
Get them comfortable and trusting of
you, and things tend to go smoothly.
Most of the time. Nevertheless, its tiring
always trying to please others.
Sometimes, Temp wishes he could just
be himself.

If only he could figure out who that is.

Playlist
<links to youtube>
x
x
x
x

“Hey sweetheart. Wanna get a drink?”

I stopped in my tracks, nose twitching in irritation. Whirling around, I whipped out my sword and rushed towards him, pressing it against his neck. “Wanna pay a trip to the underworld?”

The man’s eyes bulged. “N-no,” he stuttered. I couldn’t tell if he was more surprised at the blade or the fact that I was a guy.

Through gritted teeth, I said, “Then beat it.” Nodding best he could under my grip, he squirmed away from me and ran towards town, tail between his leg. I spat on the ground as he left. Would’ve done the same thing if I was a woman. They’re treated like dirt, and men should show more respect.

I should talk, though.

Grinning a toothy smile after the man’s flee, I turned and continued on my way, wings drooping down over my back. The tips dragged in the dirt, and I sighed. I always forget to keep them folded. Sliding my sword back into its sheath, I folded the wings to my sides and trotted towards the docks.

The thick, salty air filled my lungs as I made my way to the docks. Fishermen were bustling about, untangling their catches from bundles of net. A rat scurried by at top speed, trying its best to avoid an untimely demise by being crushed under the paw of an unsuspecting sailor. Scrunching up my nose, I gazed around for the person I’d come for. They were hard to spot through the crowd, but just as my eyes danced over a hooded figure, I did a double take. That had to be him.

I took a deep breath, immediately regretting it as a horrible stink filled my nostrils. Disgusting. How could one live like this? Squeezing through the throng, I made my way to the edge of a dock. The figure looked up, and I could just see his bright blue eyes underneath his cloak. “Why the disguise?” I muttered in a low tone, leaning casually against a post like I belonged.

“I’m a wanted man, girly,” replied the figure. I ignored the name-calling, knowing I couldn’t get on his bad side. I needed this trade to go through. “Deal breaker?”

I snorted. “You won’t scare me off. My lips are sealed.” Don’t know what he did, and I don’t care.

“Good.” The man looked to the ground as someone passed. “You got it or not?” With a slight nod, I reached into my satchel and pulled out the item I’d worked so hard to get for him. He better appreciate it. I almost got killed snatching the damn thing. Very carefully, I unwrapped the dark cloth to reveal the tiniest peek of the dagger. “Let me see the hilt,” he demanded.

Rolling my eyes, I edged the cloth away a little more and showed him the hilt of the blade. Engraved in the metal were markings I didn’t understand, probably in another language. At the top of the hilt was a blood-red ruby. I had to admit, it was a beautiful knife. But why he wanted it so badly, I couldn’t tell you. It was a mystery to me. “Alright,” I said, wrapping it back up. “You’ve seen it. Your turn.”

The man chuckled, making me a little uneasy. “Fair enough.” Reaching into his cloak, he retrieved a small drawstring sack. “Take a look.” He tossed it to me and I very carefully opened the bag. Its contents stared right back up at me. And blinked. It blinked. Wrinkling my nose up in disgust, I quickly closed the pouch and slipped it into my bag, handing the dagger to the guy. An eyeball. I’d traded a beautiful dagger for the eyeball of a kraken. The thought almost made me puke. That’s what Solo had requested, however. I had to get this slimy thing to him as soon as possible. Could probably make it in two day’s time.

I could tell the guy was refraining from touching the actual dagger itself, just like he’d told me not to. Dunno why, but I didn’t want to take any chances. I’d heard rumours of curses and magic in this land, even seen some with my own eyes. But I liked to stay out of it, not get involved. Life is easier that way. Slipping the object into his cloak, the man turned his sparkling ocean eyes to me. “Ever need another eyeball, just let me know,” he said, only half-serious. “I could always use someone like you on the land.”

“Thanks, but I’m not interested in being someone’s pet,” I muttered.

The guy laughed. “See you around, girly.” With that, he brushed past me and walked briskly down the docks, back toward the village. I let out a sigh.

Time to deliver an eyeball.

"Mr. Mcallister."

My ears pricked as I heard a voice calling from the front desk. Quickly stuffing the slimy eyeball pouch into a drawer, I rushed out of the back room and plastered on a smile. My nose almost contorted in irritation at the sight of the man on the other side of the counter. Edward Lawrence, the nosy businessman who owned half the building in town. Which made him landlord to half the people in town. Including me.

"Sir," I replied with the best fake smile I've ever mustered. "What brings you to my fine establishment?"

"Fine," he began slowly, glancing around the shop, "is not the word I would use." My smile flickered. "However, I'm not here to criticize your business, Mr. Mcallister. I've come on more serious terms."

I cocked my head, fiddling with a coin that was lying on the counter. I gave it a spin and it whirled around in circles, moving around on the wooden surface until it hit Lawrence's paw and flew off the edge, landing on the ground with a pang! "And what would that be?" As much as I hated to admit it, his tone made me nervous. Usually, he only came here to collect the rent or point out an ugly stain on the wall. Now, as unpleasant as our relationship was, he was serious.

The man leaned against the counter, right next to a rusty but very valuable vase that contained the ashes of an unknown deceased young woman. What? Don't ask me where it came from. I'm just holding it for someone until they bring me what I need. "Word is that you were seen speaking with a known criminal earlier this evening at the docks."

Damn. Word travels fast.

"A criminal, you say?" I replied evenly, looking directly into his eyes. I knew that guy was shady. Then again, most of my clients were. Wonder what the guy was wanted for.

"Indeed," Lawrence said, eyes drilling right into my soul. "A murderer. Killed his employer and took off some years ago. They've been looking for him ever since."

"Never heard of him."

I'd definitely heard about this guy. The story had spread like wildfire back when it happened, maybe a decade ago. Stuff like that stuck in people's minds. Makes it hard to forget. And yet, I felt no guilt over it. It wasn't any of my business what my client's did in their free time. All I cared about was whether or not they held up their end of the deal. Besides, I had no idea he was a wanted man. Not that I would have done anything differently if I had, but still. Nobody could prove anything, anyway. "Yes, I was at the docks yesterday," I admitted. Leaving a little bit of the truth in every lie is the best way to get away with something. "Meeting a client."

Lawrence sighed. "Rather odd you should go to them rather than they come here. Must have been quite the deal for you to go so out of your way."

"Customer service is always my top priority," I said smoothly. Man, it almost caused me actual physical pain to say that. Stuffy privileged men like Edward Lawrence knew nothing of business. Real business was dirty and dangerous. You get the best results when you take the most risks.

"But of course," he answered, so politely I almost puked. There was a brief pause. "You do understand, however, that if it is discovered you are lying, you will be arrested and imprisoned for assisting a criminal. Theoretically, of course."

"Absolutely," I said. "Theoretically."

The disgusting rat of a man stood up, clapping his paws together in a swift and sudden motion. "Good. Glad we are on the same page."
He began to wander toward the door, inspecting various knick-knacks cluttered on the shelves. "Ah, and you may want to have the far wall looked at by a professional. I believe I heard scratching coming from inside."

"That's because the rats followed you in here," I muttered under my breath.

He glanced over his shoulder. "Sorry, I am afraid I didn't catch that."

I looked up, forcing one last smile. "Always a pleasure for you to drop by, sir." He stared at me for a few seconds and I held my breath, awaiting his response. Finally, he nodded and stepped out of the door, the little bell ringing as it opened. Once he was out, I released a sigh of relief. I hated myself for being so intimidated by him, but you would be, too, if you knew him. People like Lawrence have a lot of power.

Make one wrong move, and they can crush you with a wave of their hand.

I'm on my way to a creepy house in the middle of a lake of sludge with
an eyeball hanging from a pouch around my neck. This had to be one of
the weirder requests a client had made. Probably in the top ten. You
know, now that I was looking at it, it didn't really look like it belonged
to just any animal. It looked...like it could fit right into my head.

I shook the thought away, rather glad I didn't know. It wasn't important.
The guy that I'd met on the dock was a contact recommended to me
by Solo himself. When I'd gotten ahold of the cloaked figure the
first time we'd met, he seemed freaked out that Solo had requested
him specifically. It was a strange world, earth. People have all kinds
of dirt on each other and deals to make. Errands they owe and
superiors to please. So much for equality and respect, yeah?

I'd given up hope of that a long time ago. World peace is just an
idea spread around to ease one's mind. It wasn't actually achievable.

The sun was high in the sky, beating down on my back as I trotted
along at a steady pace. I'd left town late last night and hadn't
been on the road long. It was probably almost noon. Still another
two days, most likely, depending on how often I stopped.

There weren't many people on the road, so I got a little antsy
when I saw a wagon approaching. Just keep your head down low,
don't draw any attention with your striking pink coloring or
large wings dragging in the dirt. Yeah, okay. Going unnoticed
was practically impossible. "Mam, are you alright?" A kind
voice called out. I barely lifted my head to gaze at the young
man who had addressed me and nodded. He looked a
little familiar. That was odd.

As much as I wanted to yell at him, I couldn't afford the
time. I was on a schedule. So just this once, I let the mistake
slide.

Of course, the idiot had to keep talking. "You look tired. Where
are you headed? We could give you a ride if you need." He
gestured back towards the cart, where another man was
sitting handling the horses. I did a double-take. They looked
almost exactly alike. Twins.

A feeling of dread washed over me. I needed to move along.
Now.

Shaking my head, I waved my paws at them in a silent
gesture of thanks and tried to walk away, but then the other
brother looked down at me. Did a double take just as I
had done to him. He squinted, shielding his eyes from the
sun with a paw, and then they slowly grew wide.

"Temperence?"

"Crap," I muttered under my breath. How could I be so
stupid? It'd been so long since I'd seen them I almost
didn't recognize them at all. And apparently, it took
a little bit for it to click for them, too. My older
brothers, Timothy and Terrence.

Timothy finally caught on, then burst out laughing.
Terrence stifled a chuckle of his own, but
couldn't hold it for long. He hopped off the wagon,
clutching his sides as he chortled. Simultaneously,
they cried, "You look like a girl!"

"Nice to see you, too," I murmured, rolling my eyes.
After years of being apart, years after I just got up
and left without any indication of what I was doing
or where I was going, this is how they greet me?

They hadn't changed a bit.

Terrence wiped a tear from his eye, at last giving
up the laughter. He skipped over to me and pulled
me into a hug, Timothy soon joining in. They
always did enjoy squeezing the life out of me.
"It's been forever," Terrence said as he took a step
back, giving me some air. "You never came back.
Didn't think you meant it."

And I was planning on never seeing you again.
Glad we're on the same page. "How's the farm?"
I asked, torn between chatting for a few
minutes or getting the heck out of here.

"Um, awesome?" Timothy said, grinning. "We
were on our way to town to sell some stuff.
Usually we set up shop near home, but we
thought we'd try taking a trip down here
and seeing if we can do any better."

"All about the money," Terrence added.
"And we wanted to see the ocean. So that's
a plus, I suppose."

"You get sick of the fish smell pretty quick,"
I said.

He cocked his head. "Do you live down there?"
I almost winced. Dang it. "You were this close
this whole time?" Dang it. "Man, we should've
visited years ago! We could have run into you!"
Dang it.

There was no point in denying it or coming up
with an excuse. They'd probably find out
eventually anyway if they ever came by my shop.
It was stupid of me to think I'd never see them
again. The worst part? There was a small part of
me that was overjoyed to see them. I tried to
ignore it, but happiness is really persistent
in the least convenient of situations.

"Yeah," I said, not really knowing what else to
do. I had to say something. "Didn't think you
guys cared."

Timothy's smile faded. "Temp...mom was
devastated when she found out you actually
left. None of us really thought you would go."
He looked down at the ground. "And we didn't
really want you to."

My heart fluttered at the mention of my mother,
but I shoved away the questions. The more I knew
about their life, the harder it would be not to go
back. I was fine. My life was great. I didn't need
them. This conversation was screwing up
everything I'd built.

"Well, it was nice seeing you guys again," I
said, fingering the pouch swinging from my
neck, "but I really need to get going."

They both frowned. "That's it? Half a decade
and you're just gonna go?" Timothy genuinely
looked concerned. Terrified that we would be
separated again.

I shrugged, swallowing the painful lump in
my throat. "I've got to deliver something and
I can't stick around for any longer. Sorry guys."
Solo wouldn't care if I was a day or two late,
but I couldn't afford to hang out with them.
They would try to convince me to come back,
and I couldn't let that happen."

"But-"

"Come on, Timothy," Terrence broke in,
giving me a hard stare. "What did you expect,
that we'd all hold hands and skip into town
together? Get a grip." His voice broke and
he turned away, boarding the wagon again.
"He's never coming back."

Timothy took one last glance at me, blinking
a few times. Then he, too, clambered up
onto the cart. I watched them ride away, but
only for a few seconds. It took all my strength
to turn around and force myself to walk in
the opposite direction.

Pop!

Hot mud splattered all over me as a bubble burst in the swamp. I wrinkled my nose in disgust and shook it off best I could. How is it even possible to have flown over the mud and still get dirty? The chances of that are extremely slim. Guess the swamp didn’t like me.

I trudged up the grassy hill and onto the porch. Each step I took coaxed a loud creak from the deteriorating wood. Something wet dripped onto my head from above, but I didn’t dare look up. I’d learned it best not to know too much about what goes on in this place. Reaching out a paw, I knocked on the door and waited. It wasn’t very long before a dark-furred man poked his head through the door. “About time. Come in.”

It always surprised me how young Solomon looked. I’d done him service many times, and still it always startled me to see such a young face looking so miserable and burdened. As if the weight of the world were on his shoulders. He never spoke about his reasons for living here or what he did, and I never asked. I wasn’t going to ruin my relationship, if you could even call it that, with my best customer.

Upon entering the house, my nose was greeted with an overwhelming abundance of strange smells. Substances of an array of colors and different flasks lined the shelves and tables. Papers with notes scribbled on them that were too messy to read covered any surface available, even scattered on parts of the floor. Solo lead me to a back room. It was very small, which made it even worse to be standing in. Shelves and crates covered every part of the walls and floor, some things even hanging from the low ceiling. Jars and containers filled with who-knows-what were stacked upon them. It smelled even worse in here than it did in the main room, and I had to swallow down last night’s meal when it began to rise in my throat.

Quickly scanning the many jars, Solo plucked an empty one from the shelf, where it was sitting next to a container holding something long and wriggly. “I assume you are here because you have what I requested,” Solo said calmly, looking me dead in the eye.

“What’d you think, I came up here for a vacation?” Not even a smile. The guy was hard as a rock. “Of course.” I lifted the pouch from around my neck and handed it to him, glad to be rid of the thing. Solo opened it and reached a paws inside. I nearly lost it when it came back out with the eyeball in hand. I squirmed uncomfortably as he inspected it, poking it every which way and putting it dangerously close to his face.

“Yes, this is what I asked for.” He unscrewed the empty jar and slid the eye in. “Good to know my consultant cooperated. I hope he wasn’t too much trouble.”

No, definitely not. I only had to risk my life to get a dagger for your damn consultant, meet the criminal on a very public dock, and travel for two days to get here to your crappy excuse for living quarters. “Not at all.” I tapped my paw impatiently. “In exchange?”
“Right.” Solo placed the jar carefully back into its spot. “I’ll be back in a moment.” I was supposed to wait here? Glancing around, I grimaced at the disturbing items that surrounded me. Closed in on me. Like I was suffocating. My eyes landed on a jar to my left. The wings of a small creature. They were still twitching as if trying to fly. Next to that, color-changing scales. They were mesmerizing, and I practically had to tear my eyes away from them. On the other side of that one was a long, thin thing coiled up inside a jar. I nearly screamed, but managed to stifle it before backing out of the room, away from the intestines of an unknown source. Where did he get all this stuff?

I waited the rest of the time in the main room, the brewing potions making me a bit nauseous. Still better than being in that closet of horrors. It wasn’t too long before Solo returned, carrying a small object. My heart skipped a beat. The item I’d lost so long ago was about to be placed in my very paws. He seemed to be anxious to get rid of it, and quickly handed it off to me. I stared at it. The smooth stone the symbol was carved out of was cold to the touch. Two snakes curled around a caduceus topped with a pair of wings. The symbol of Hermes.

The reason my father was dead.

I looked up at Solo. “Thank you.”

He waved his hand, trying his best not to look at the talisman. “It was rather difficult to get ahold of, but worth the trouble. I’m just glad to be rid of the thing.”

I nodded, looking back down at the symbol, strung with twine through a loop at the top. Despite Solo’s anxious expression, I hung it around my neck. A chill ran down my spine. There was no turning back now. I’d chosen my path. The path of my father.

Except I was going to succeed.

Symbol of Hermes
x

Hermes, Greek god of travellers,
hospitality, thievery, trade, and
messenger of the gods. His
caduceus is topped with wings and
entwined with two snakes. In the
kingdom and world depicted
above, however, the symbol is
feared and seen as the sign of
a criminal. This misuse of the
caduceus had lead to anyone in
possession of this symbol in any
way, shape, or form, being seen
as a member of an evil cult
seeking to take down the world.
This is, of course, not true. The
organization, in which Temperence's
father was a part of, is not a cult
nor a group seeking world
domination. They are merely a
network of people under the
radar and under the law, doing
business for one another. Okay,
so perhaps it isn't completely
innocent, but they aren't seeking
unlimited power. Rather, they are
a black market of sorts. The group
as a whole, though vast and
spread out over many areas, have
a bad reputation and are constantly
hunted down by the royal guard and
civilians alike.

Temperence's father was indeed a
part of this network, without the
knowledge of his family. The farm
had been going mysteriously well
and putting out a fair profit
despite the dry season. When his
mother discovered where the money
was really coming from, she was
devastated. She had to turn him in,
and it broke Temp's heart. His father
was executed soon after is arrest,
and it wasn't long after that when
Temp left home. He couldn't bear
to look at his mother. She'd killed
him. Her apologies and pleas did
no good. He refused to listen. He
never wanted to see her again.
Not after what she'd done. It was
her fault his dad was dead. Temp
was always close to his father, they
did everything together. They
were inseparable. Losing him was
a blow to the heart that would
never heal. The only way he could
think of to honor his father was
to continue his work. To follow his
path instead of living on some
stupid farm for the rest of his
life.

Solo and Wesley (mysterious figure) both belong to me. The art was done by myself. I do not own any
of the dividers or decorative images. I do hope the coding holds up across all browsers, but I apologize if it doesn't! If you have any trouble reading my form, just shoot me a pm and I'll send you a text-only version without any coding. Sometimes it looks wonky
on other browsers and devices c;

Good luck everyone!
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:15 am, edited 16 times in total.
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

bliss

Postby squeegi » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:14 pm

k
Last edited by squeegi on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
squeegi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:42 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Full Name: July Adams || Gender: Male
Birthday: October 1st, ---- || Zodiac: Libra
Nationality: Hawaiian || Sexuality: Bisexual
Religion: Atheist
Current place of residence: Julystown, Riverside
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Background wrote:July is one of four Gods that rule over the world of Riverside. Like the other three, July started out as the ball of light in the nothingness. His arrival to Riverside came after Yukio, the God of Winter. As much as describing who arrived when would be fun, it’s not as important as July’s arrival to this world. His arrival wasn’t as hard as someone like Yukio would make it seem. July found it a lot easier than expected. He usually liked to blame his calm demeanor for that, though. He found everything easy due to the amount of focus and meditating he did, so it wasn’t surprising that he didn’t find anything a challenge.
When July first materialized into the world, he appeared in the middle of an old-fashioned looking town. It was a town in the West of Riverside, and soon enough, the West become his home and the direction he ruled. You ask what July represented? While Alphaeus and Yukio were the Light and Winter, July was the one to represent air. It was only fitting for him, really. July was calm, and free flowing, just like air. Of course, if you made him angry enough, July could get destructive, and aggressive, like gusts of wind in a storm.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
{ Tactful, Charming, Romantic, Just, Diplomatic, Balanced}
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Personality wrote:July has the ability to listen to differing points of view with a great deal of patience. This trait makes him a wonderful mediator, who is able to concentrate on the what's being said and encourage fair solutions. July is also kind, gentle and a lover of beauty, harmony and peace. However, in his efforts to keep everyone happy, he tends to find it difficult to say 'NO' to anyone, and as a result, he ends up getting stressed a lot of the time. On a positive note; July is an expert at getting things done, but he really cannot be called cunning. He’s a little too good to exploit the emotions of other people. July has a very pleasing manner of talking and also choose pleasant subjects to talk about, which makes people feel happy in his company. Though, with every good trait comes negative ones as well. July can easily get carried away by outer beauty, to the extent that he may ignore the beautiful inner qualities of other people. He is a firm and strong person, but he can also become detached and pretend to be pleasant sometimes as he doesn't wish to displease anyone or trusts him. When faced with a choice, it is very tough for July to select what is best for him, which can become a big hurdle in his path.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
{ Superficial, Detached, Unreliable, Laid-Back, Indecisive, Self-Indulgent }
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝

Digging Deeper wrote:Likes: Harmony, gentleness,
sharing with others, the outdoors

Dislikes: Violence, injustice,
loudmouths, conformity

Strengths: Cooperative,diplomatic,
gracious, fair-minded, social

Weaknesses: Indecisive, avoids confrontations,
will carry a grudge, self-pity

Fears: Being alone, breaking a limb, losing a limb
Phobias: Febriphobia, Kakorrhaphiophobia
Favourite colour: Pink, green
Hobbies: Hosting parties, Giving gifts
Character playlist: x x x x x
{ Playlist has links to youtube }
Last edited by witchcrafting on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:41 am

I am a fallen star.
Long and lost,
Away from all I know
All I love...
Why is it called
an angel, when
they don’t always care?

———~~~———~~~———~~~———~~~———~~~———~~~———
I see you, but you can’t see me. You feel my presence, like a weight on your chest.
Slow down.
I was your guardian, your best friend you never knew.
Don’t let me fall.
I cared too much. I fell for your tricks. You wanted my care and I gave it. I was used through my endless love for you... that has never left.
I’m still here.
I still care...
———~~~———~~~———~~~———~~~———~~~———~~~———
My story begins as any other angel, high in the clouds looking down on those who need us, those who need love. I began my life looking down on you, my little beam of life. I loved watching you, how you smiled and played. I would often try to play along, but to no avail since I couldn’t be there with you. As you grew up I came to love you more and more every day. Then I decided to venture down to your world and meet you, my beam of light. But only being there next to you made me long for you to see me even more. I wanted to protect you like me job was to do, but I also couldn’t help but want to laugh with you and talk with you. I yerned for your attention. One day the urge grew too strong.
I did what only few angels ever do, most regret, and none can reverse. I fell to the Earth to walk among you. I would be mortal as a human but live much longer and have faint remnants of my angel self. One of those remnants was my wings you loved to touch. Meeting you was as great as I imagined. You were so excited and happy!
But as time drew on, your happiness faded... You began avoiding me and smiling smaller. It broke my heart, until the day you moved away. Like a sword through my chest I collapsed with grief for your leaving. It broke me like how you stopped caring.
But I will always love you... and always try to watch over you.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:47 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Username:Blue Exorcist
Full Name: Seana Dove
Sexuality: Bisexual
Work Force?:Librarian
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

🎵🎶🎧

(✧/Song Warning\✧)

Ahh come in come in, what may I do for yo today?” Seana ask as a kal who is standing in front of her looking very nervous. ”I want to write a story about you” the stranger says quietly to herself “Sorry about that miss I didn’t catch that part” seana said raining a brow at her.

(This is a wip and what I am going at I actually have to get to bad so basically a feature written a what’s to write a story about seana and all the things she did after hearing about seana’s amazing childhood. There seana I will switch to like maybe first person or just keep it at third person. You will also meet more Kalons who will be introduced I might have to make up names as I don’t have any Kalons of my own or I could ask around the community and give leaks of the Kalons they let me use and links to the end for credit saying I could use them. The prompt will be sad, happy and induring as you travel through this history of Seana Dove!)
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎