Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Anil

Postby Dragontrix » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:15 am

Still a wip ^^

Name: Anil
Element: air
Personality: Anil is a very calm and collected lion, a loving friend and friendly stranger that hates seeing others hurt in any kind of way, be it physical or mental, he will do anything to make it better. He is very loyal to both the pride and his friends and family and would never even think about going against them. He have a hard time with warriors and younglings that don't realize what the absence that comes with it does to their family and danger the it outs them in. He can come over it if they prove they realize it and that there's things that's more important than fighting.
History: Anil's childhood was a happy one, two loving parents and a nagging sister. But everything was not as easy or free of hardship as it would seam to someone that never looked deeper. His father was a warrior and rarely home, always out on missions on other parents. It made it so that he and his sister lacked a father figure through their childhood, never really knowing him. Anil still loved his father, but he could not understand the life of the warriors, he understood early on that he never wanted to be one, even if it wasn't something he could ever choose for himself. His mother was a simple prides member, no other role then keeping track of the piece of land she called her own. It made Anil so much closer to his mother then his absent father, contrary to his sister who followed their father every step, always talking about becoming a warrior like their father. It put a rift between the two siblings, their different views on life making it hard for them to play together with their different ways of playing and what they thought was fun. Anil still loved her, his deep sense of loyalty and the importance of family to him, he would never not be able to love her. But there was still distance between them, making his life harder because of the fact that most of the cubs around all shared his sisters dream of becoming warriors.

Biggest dream: He dreams of having a family, a mate and cubs of his own to take care of and spoil. Someone that loves him and would never leave.

The power of air:
~Wind blockade~
Anil can control air to make a kind of wall that stops others from getting through. It can be extended into a kind of dome that blocks the one within from getting out.
~Levitation~
He can use strong winds to lift him of the ground and float or 'fly' for short periods of time.
~Tornados~
He can crate tornados and hurricanes of different sizes, from enormous ones the size of mountains(VERY hard) to tiny ones the size of a paw.
~Cleaning breeze~
A gentle but strong breeze that can get dust or mud out of fur or clean up a dirty den.

Art
by me(Dragontrix)
━━━━┛┗━━━━━━
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬