Shine - Jeff Williams & Casey Lee Williams

The Star Cloud:

⭐ Space Oddity - David Bowie
    ⭐ E.T - Katy Perry
    ⭐ The Final Countdown - Europe
    ⭐ The Joker - The Steve Miller Band
    ⭐ Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven

Some Things About Siru :

⭐ Interested in life on earth and other planets of the universe.

⭐ Addicted to food from foreign places, her favorites are mostly soda and pasta.

⭐ Doesn't actually know how to speak English or other languages of planet Earth so she doesn't talk, much.

⭐ Has a small companion named Pokey, Poke is super smart and helps Siru by making technology for her to operate.

Favorite Planet to Visit :

Sirius's favorite planet
    to visit is Earth.

What did Sirius Dream of as a Fledgeling?:

Ever since Siru was little, she always dreamed to leave her home planet
    and adventuring to other planets besides cado-5. A large windy
    planet that is inhabited by both Sirius and Pokey.

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Our story begins a very, very long time ago with a young girl who went by "Sirius". One day, this girl spotted a large falling star coming towards her planet, or so she liked to call it. Once it crashed, the girl flew down from her cloud to see what had happened. To Sirius' surprise, a burnt capsule appeared from the ruins as well as a shrill squawk.

"What's your name? Are you okay?" the girl asked the mysterious being. "I'm Pokey, and I'm stuck under this metal ball contraption!" said the alien, who was quite aggravated (for good reason, of course).

"Don't worry. I'll help you," the little girl stated reassuringly before pushing on the metal ball free.
    --

At nightfall, the little girl was finally able to pull the creature (who apparently was called Pokey) from underneath the mysterious capsule they had arrived in. She looked and saw a small four-legged alien who was badly burn from the smoldering ball. Finally, she asked, "What do you think it is?" the girl sat in front of it and then started to tend to the weaken grump with a distracted gaze. "It's a capsule from another planet, can't you see that? Ouch, watch it will ya!" the alien harped. The girl recoiled, "Ah sorry, I just got distracted!" she chirped embarrassingly.

The alien sighted and stood up and wobbled over to the capsule and starts to prod at the metal surface. The girl stared confusingly at the alien as he finally found the way to open it up. "Whahhhh? What is that?" the girl's eyes lit up like stars as she fluttered quickly over to where the avocado colored bird thing was. "Wow you are not as smart as you look. It is from what it looks like Earth, a planet that is almost a lightyear away." his voice increasingly sounded shock when he entered the capsule. "Hey wait! Don't leave me alone, I want to see what is in it too!" The girl scrambled awkwardly inside, leaving the dying ruins and flames to flicker out.

-What will they discover? Will she ever truly befriend the green alien, pokey? Find out next on, "Welcome to Dream Space"!-

Personality :
    Sirius is what most would call a gentle giant, minus the giant part. she's always been more of the "kill 'em with kindness" parrapup, rather than actually voicing her anger. since she is this way, most she's encountered taken advantage of her soft, fragile demeanor. she always remains with a gentle soul that's able to see the good in anybody. though unfortunately, this isn't a good trait to have, as it always gets Sirius into trouble. She will listen to anybody, and will get herself involved into something she doesn't even think is right, nor worth doing. to Sirius' luck, though, almost everyone she encounters knows that Sirius wouldn't hurt a fly. most people Sirius associates herself with, other than Pokey, would take this for advantage, although Sirius doesn't seem to notice this, or at least doesn't take it into account. this doesn't necessarily mean Sirius is with the wrong crowd, but not the best, either. her parents don't support it, but don't have the heart to tell Sirius her friends aren't good. you see, Sirius has always been more self conscious than others, and needs constant confirmation that what she's doing is okay, or is good enough. this makes her overly dependent on others, therefore once she makes a friend, she will become clingy and will crawl after them, dismissing whatever they're done wrong and being the first to apologize even if she's done nothing to provoke the situation. To Sirius this doesn't make her weak, but the bigger person, or at least this is what she convinces herself when she thinks about it. this denial has lead Sirius into many things, both good and bad. nevertheless, Sirius is forever a friend and will always stick by your side.

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbsssssssssssss

Special :

Halo
    Sirius's halo was made by Pokey. The halo is made
    of a white plexy material found on cado-5 and collected
    space dust that inhabits in the mid-layer of the atmosphere.
    Pokey created this for Sirius so that she can travel
    to other planets and so she can stop pestering him
    about them.

Eyes
    Her eyes are a milky white color but not blind.
    There are three metal rhinestones above her right eye
    which are not for decoration. Instead they used to connect her to
    her halo so that she can transport to the planet of her choice.

Wings
    Sirius's wings are quite sensitive! She does
    not enjoy them being messed with.
    And are quite skinny compared to other parrapups, this
    maybe due to how windy the atmosphere can be.
    (she lives in the atmosphere since the clouds are thick and dense)

Pokey
    This is Sirius's alien friend, who we
    have talked about before.
    He is the brain of the group and the most crabby.
    Maybe it's due to how small he is or how many times a day,
    Sirius asks about Earth or other planets beside cado-5.

Thank you for reading! And a huge thank you to a few really rad babes for helping me either by coding, critque, or art!
    The Batter
    lacey;
    All art was either done by me or Batter and doing so they shall be gifted to the winner upon request! :>
    *Note: The story written in the second section is designed to stopped abrupt and on a cliffhanger! So sorry if that confused you/ya'll about it.*
    Thank you and good luck! <33
    colorful hair don't care
Oh-J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sirius - SPACE!!!!

Postby hypnowave » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:38 pm

congrats babe qwq
    what a cutie too ! <33
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oh-J » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:40 pm

awww thank you boo. <3
    ;A;
    colorful hair don't care
Oh-J

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:15 am

Congrats qvq

I loved your form. You really deserved Sirius <3
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me