Based on Click to view
Artist Zeneka [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

RPW #829

Postby Zeneka » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:29 am

Weee idk why there hasn't been a zoroark RPW made yet but I had a terrible urge to make one so here it is!

This is a fully grown, normal sized, adult RPW, I just made it on the teen lines to make sure the edits would fit. The hair was initially going to be bigger but I thought it looked incredibly stupid xD

Fluffy fur, normal ears, custom long bushy tail, turquoise paint with a special power, has hair and slitted pupils.

To adopt, fill out the following form:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] the more detail, the better~
[b]Theme Song:[/b] what is this RPW's theme song?
[b]Paint Power:[/b] what special power does this RPW's paint have?

Will end in 3 weeks or after 10 finished forms. Edits are allowed but not necessary, and I will be judging mostly on the above, though I do love seeing extra effort put into forms that really shows me how much you love and want an RPW~
Last edited by Zeneka on Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Image
Zeneka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rpw 829 entry - yin-fan

Postby Pokechu12 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:35 am

falling into the dark...

" I regret those times when I've chosen the dark side.
------I've wasted enough time not being happy. "
-------------------jessica lange

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Yin-Fan
Name Meaning: Yin; In the shade
Fan; Fercious
Sex: Female

Personality:
- deceptive - eccentric - reserved - compassionate - ardent -
    Yin isn't one you should except to talk upon first meeting her. She tends to let her actions do most of the talking for her- even if that means completely ignoring you if she wishes to be alone. This does make her seem quite strange to other people, along with the fact that she often is seen either licking her tail or drawing random symbols on the ground.
    If you do manage to get to know her a little more, you'll notice that Yin is actually quite benevolent, despite how heartless she may seem at times. While she tried to show little to no emotion, anything that she believes in strongly will get a reaction out of her. Yin likes to stand by her point firmly, despite the public opinion which often goes against her beliefs.
    With those she does tend to get comfortable around, she still tends to be soft-spoken and reserved. On the rare occasions she does talk it's often to offer information that she assumes will be useful.
Theme Song: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: Midna's Theme [with added vocals/lyrics]
Paint Power: Yin has quite the strange paint, which has been passed down her family for generations. Many of those who research it nickname it 'The Power of Twilight', as it seems to work best at dawn and dusk. When painted on a fellow rainbow paint wolf, it makes the said rainbow paint wolf physically adept for a limited amount of time. The pattern drawn can affect the duration and how much more power is given to the user.

The wolf in possession of the actual paint is not affected physically, and can use the paint to make themselves stronger as well. The pattern for each stage is set in stone, and each wielder of the paint must spend hours with their mentor learning each sign and it's powers. Mistakes are not tolerated. If a pattern does go wrong, it has been known to turn the RPW it's being used on go berserk.
pattern wrote:

Shade: This is the first stage. It is the weakest, but lasts for a total of an hour. The user's eyes glow the colour of the paint, and they also develop wispy smoke fangs and claws. Their physical power is strengthened slightly.
pattern wrote:
影子

Shadow: This tends to the the stage most use, as it has moderate power, and lasts for around half an hour. All the wisp glows most intensely and becomes bigger, and the user's eyes take on the colour of the paint. They also gain slit pupils and have roughly around the strength of a young bear.
pattern wrote:
侧影

Silhouette: The third and final stage. It only lasts for 15 minutes, and can only be used during the hours of twilight. Along with everything that happens in Shadow, it coats the user in a wisp relating the paint's colour, and gives physical traits similar to the paint's wielder, but in wisp form. In Yin's case, people who she use's her paint on often get her mane and tail, as well as her ears if they don't already have normal ears. While they often receive strength to rival the Rainbow Dires, most RPWs often start hallucinating during their brief time in Silhouette. This tends to be the stage only used in emergencies.

There is to be a fourth stage, which only occurs when a RPW eats the paint. It is said to surpass even Silhouette's power, but can make a RPW go crazy afterwards. Only few have lived to tell the tail- Yin included. It is tail that after experiencing this fourth stage, you will receive the paint yourself.

extras~

...with a shade on your side
Last edited by Pokechu12 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:17 am, edited 14 times in total.
Pokechu12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #829

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 am

Name:Zackary
Sex:Male
Personality: determined,expresses opinions without hesitation,very protective and loyal of friends.
Theme Song: what is this RPW's theme song?
Paint Power: illusions
Last edited by NE0N-UMBR30N on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relicarn » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:53 am

~ Dropping, my coding skills can't keep up ~
Last edited by Relicarn on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
'Sup!
My name's Relicarn and I hang around
here for a handful of things ^^
I work as the Archivist for the wonderful
species Makoatls, and I can often be
found over on DA.

Other than that I'm massive Undertale
trash, and I love to RP!

I don't bite, so feel free to PM me, I'm
always up for a good chat!

WARNING: Awesome people listed below
KiPotato | Mortimer| Dilly. | Cole | Juju |
Squalo | Wolfy | Ardra | Bane

Art by Deertush on DA <3
Relicarn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:01 am

Name:Aerix
Sex:Male
Personality: the more detail, the better~
Theme Song: what is this RPW's theme song?
Paint Power: His paint has the power to make him be able to turn into anything ranging from objects like a ball or something to even people or other rpw's, although you will always be able to know that it's him since his tail is always sticking out.

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:51 am

Name:Donovan
Sex: Male
Personality: He is quite a catch. His name meaning "Dark Hero" but it is quite the opposite of what he can do. He does live up to the hero title, as he is always sacrificing things or himself to save others. He isn't much of a talker but can speak, unlike the character 'Link' from the ledgend of zelda games. But his speach does go straight to the point. He is more of a 'The Batter'/from off/ kind of person. Meanwhile while he stays to the point, he doesn't mind a bit of fun while tricking people. More often than not you'll see him toying with their fears and will often use it to create a scene and things that arent there to make you belive you have to go around nothing. But while thats fun and all he is actually a sour person and sometimes will think quickly with rash decisions that end up making more damage than good. He will take his own feelings first. Sorta like the character 'Joel' from 'The Last Of Us' he is a mix between characters as to create the imperfect perfect hero. This hero will hold a soft spot for children but will also be flawed as so. He does often save children but i do want to implement a problem in his past of a burning of an orphanage. Anyway as seeing that as a problem in his past anything fire related halts him. And he will have to decide on his own terms on what to do. As well as him being the imperfect hero he probably will be more willing to end off the cure than to sacrifice someone he loves. He is all around the general brute that speaks only when needed and does what he feels like. Weather good or bad.
Theme Song: Fall Out Boy-Immortals
Paint Power: his paint has the power to manipulate light, theoretically speaking would enable him to create holographs,turn invisible, and lastly move at the speed of light just by altering the light waves around him.
Not very active now that i got my life together and stuff, i apologize ^^
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Myr;; The sorcerer

Postby Chimericect » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:20 am

ImageImage

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Name: Myrddin
    Nickname: Myr
    S.O: Demi-heteroromantic
    Date of birth: Unknown
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
    Height; Taller than average
    Build: Muscular
    Size: Big
    Disorders?: none known
    Theme song?: Decode by Paramore
    Name reference: X
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.i
Jokes
Being outside
Playing games
Making deals
Dislikes;
Bright light
Losing
Being inside
Emotionless RPWs
Being with others
Strengths;;
Trickery
Thinks ahead
Getting what he wants
Highly intelligent
Paying attention to detail
Quiet
Weaknesses;
Other pokemon RPWs
Commonly gets caught in traps
Overly curious
Tends to take things to far
Hates Sunlight
Dreams & Wishes;
Others would be more fun
Hunters would leave him alone
He was left alone when he wants
to be left alone
Others wouldn't be as afraid of him
fears;
Fear of tight spaces
Fear of loving someone
Fear of unintentionally hurting someone
Fear of being alone forever
Fear of traps
Fear of needing to depend on someone
Quirks
Doesn't speak
Has a tendency to trick
others just because he
wants to have fun
Constantly wanders into traps
Accidentally scares others

Myrddin is a very annoying RPW upon first meeting. He doesn't always talk much but he does seem to laugh a lot and it's quite annoying. Not many people want to be around him simply because he aggravates everyone around him. After awhile he grew used to this and started to distance himself from everyone, becoming sort of a recluse in the woods. This didn't really help though, he has a constant need to bother people so if he feels that there's and RPW around you can expect him to be there in a heart beat. He never means any harm, no, he just wants to have fun. His way of 'fun' is different to everyone else. Myrddins paint allows him to manipulate any energy around him and use of for his own. This can allow him to either be invisible to everyone else, take on the form of something else, and his favorite: curses. By taking the energy and manipulating it to something much darker, he can make the RPW believe that they are cursed, however it's all fake. This tends to make others both uncomfortable to be around him and quite mad. He just laughs it off, then continues with "you should have seen your face!" And other things like that. Not many are willing to stand up to him in fear of what he would do if he were angry at someone, considering he is already a pretty powerful wolf.
    If you were to befriend him, you'd be considered both lucky and stupid. Nobody knows how he would react towards allies, and most believe they would basically get tortured due to the way he treats total strangers. Fortunately, it's the other way around. Myr has very few friends, but he treats them like family or royalty. He loves having them there for him, it makes him believe some get his trickery and know he isn't all bad. He spends most of his time away from them, although if they come to visit for any reason he makes sure he's there to see them. He is actually a really great guy, even if he doesn't talk very much. To those who have played the games you may think Zoroark is either scary, weird, some may even think evil. Instead, Myr (when known) is loyal and quite helpful other than the fact everyone hates him and his tricks. Most know Myr as the 'Cheshire cat' kind of guy, or if you've watched into the woods he would most likely be the wolf. He has a habit of luring small children into his home and caring for them, not wanting to be alone. He never does anything bad to them, no, he never means harm. Due to his nature, not many like him causing poor Myrr to be alone all of the time.
    Myrr has taken an intrest in alchemy and magic, using various herbs and energys to make up spells, potions, and various other items. Myr tends to collect plants at night, hoping nobody is around when he does. Unfortunately, there are traps that have been set to catch various creatures, including poor Myr. Although he can see fine in the dark, he sometimes doesn't see or pay attention to it due to being more focused on the herbs he's looking for. This causes some injury to him, as well as the need to depend and hope someone will come and free him if there isn't anything he can do about it. Like the normal man of anything, he hates asking for help. Altogether he's just a rather lonely and odd wolf that is both afraid of but wants the company of another RPW.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Overall Power; Manipulating and taking energy from around him
    Detailed explanation; Myr has the power to manipulate and tke energy from his surroundings. This allows him to do multiple things that wil be explained below, and can have both positive and negative outcomes for himself and his 'prey.' He doesn't tend to use things that have more negative outcomes, as he doesnt like anything bad happening to anyone else.
    Things he manipulates/takes;
      light wrote:All positive outcomes
      He can basically bend light energy and use it for multiple things. Its rather self explanatory uvu
      - Alter his form and shape
      - Allow him to travel quickly
      - Can trap it and create warmth
      - Allows him to create illusions
      Shadows wrote:Mostly Negative outcomes
      He can use the darkness for many things, although they tend to take a toll on his body. Lets say he summoned a creature, he would be dazed and/or rather weak. Shadow travel can actually cause him to pass out for up to a month at a time, although this also causes him not to age. He uses this very very rarely and usually only in life or death situations.
      - 'Shadow travel' {Exhausts him, however.}
      - Summon 'shadow creatures' at his will
      - Deals with demons and such
      - Slight magic {small temporary curses and such}
      life force wrote:Some positive outcomes half negative outcomes
      This is actually taking the core of life from any creature or living thing, including plants. It is also possible for him to take it out of himself, although he wouldn't do that unless someone he loved was in dire need of it due to the side effects. Of course, there are positives to this ability as well.
      -Healing powers
      -elongated life span for Myr (if used on himself)
      -Drains the life from the other creature
      - Causes them to age quicker
      -May cause death

Sound wrote:Mixed results
      This doesn't really affect anyone, it simply allows him to make others hear voices that aren't real or alter the sound of his voice at will.

Last edited by Chimericect on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .The Bootless Box. » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 am

......Image

┍---------------------------------┑

USERNAME
    .The Bootless Box.
    NAME
    Zinnia
    I chose this because it ties in
    to pokemon and it seems fitting.
    Regal but daring name to me,
    and I believe it's the name of
    a flower.

NICKNAMES
    Zin - Nia - Z - Zinny
    SONG
    xXx
    it's mostly for her odd
    personality.
    ┕---------------------------------┙

┍----------------------------------┑

PAINT POWER
Zin can camouflage herself into just
about any surroundings, by manipul-
ating light (can 'create' lights), as
well as create illusions, but mostly
it's adefensive mechanism, and every
so often, to entertain her. She can
create an illusion so real you won't
be able to tell reality, however if
you pay close attention you can tell
it's not reality, a random fish/cat in
a tree might just give it away. if it
just so happens she gets into danger
an energy field/aura will surround her
and her eyes glow, then the aura will
explode and shoot all around her, and
hit whatever danger is there.
(Night Daze)
┕----------------------------------┙

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PERSONALITY
    immature- Zin never really wanted to grow up, and so as she got older she just became more child-like to outsiders, but really she's only this silly because she doesn't want to be serious, who does? Isn't being happy and having fun better? That's her view on it. She loves pranks and adventure but has this idea that she is a lost princess, and that her father will come and make her a princess again, so she won't leave the mountain side she lives in. Zinny has a crown and some other matching jewelry she wears a lot but if she thinks anyone is coming towards her home she takes them off and creates an illusion so they blend in. "A Princess needs her crown ya' know?"
    skittish- as much as she loves adventure she still has many childish fears, which must come from never growing up. She is scared of thunder and the dark, so she bends ('creates') light to keep her path lit well during the night. However she does love the stars and will sit out under the full moon in just its light. She is also not very social and is like a scared pup when they get close and she is not pranking them or creates an illusion to lead them away, she does occasionally follow behind them to see if it's her father, the king, to come and bring her home.
    fun-loving- Zinnia can be super happy and energetic but can also be a bit reckless in her care-free way. She doesn't always consider the risks and consequences of her actions. Her love for adventure may be refreshing and good in spirit but can put her in harm's way and is not always a good thing. But usually it makes her interesting and nice company to be around.
    lonely- as terrified of others contact as she is, she craves attention sometimes and might just search for a Forrest friend or another's company but usually is too scared to reveal herself completely. Usually she just watches others explore or creates and illusion and prank them.
    protective- since she doesn't have anyone to care for she is very protective of her home and her belongings, and the fact she thinks she is a Princess, and she doesn't like to be told otherwise. She'll protect the things or ones she cares for with her life, but usually is carefree.
    relaxed- Zin is a irresponsible but free and relaxed being, totally happy just entertaining the birds and looking for gems all day. She can be very generous and caring as well as a whirlwind of energy and action before thought. She is pretty relaxed when she's not scared or overly excited, but don't mistake that for lazy because that is one thing she definitely is not.
    curious- Nia can be too curious and become caught in traps or hurt because of it, she tends to be too curious and action oriented too notice the obvious signs of danger. She learned how to fix injuries rather easily, which led her to believe she was once taught how as a baby, a princess who took lessons in many things.

-found-
Last edited by .The Bootless Box. on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:02 am, edited 11 times in total.
.The Bootless Box.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ririan » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:45 pm

Mark
The master of illusions : D