Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by SkyGold

Mayita || Female || Traded

Postby Placebo » Sat May 27, 2017 3:42 am

--Traded to SkyGold!--

[size=90]
    Mayita
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mayita is a bit of an antithesis to her sister. She’s bold, outspoken, and rarely spooked by things she’s not familiar with. She’s not all that stubborn since she’s known for going with the flow, but she’s not scared to voice her displeasure whenever it arises. She’s known for being the type of person who goes for the ‘fight’ response to things she doesn’t understand— she rarely shies away from new experiences. She’s a bit of a thrill seeker under her chill personality as well. She’d be the first person to give levelheaded advice coupled with a wry look, but she's not one to follow her own words. She has a strong desire to travel whenever she’s able, and has the wish to become an urban explorer when she grows up. She’s not much of a troublemaker alone, but when she’s with her sister, mischief abounds.

--- below persona to be used for a younger sib

Cadence
    /ˈkādns/

- a sequence of notes or chords comprising the close of a musical phrase.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Cadence is definitely her father’s daughter. She adores music and rhythm, and it shows with the unconscious bounce in every step she takes. More than anything else, she wishes to deal in music when she grows older, as a wind instrument player like her father or even a dj. She’s soft spoken like her father, Coda, but latches onto Angelou’s bubbly personality just a bit more because of it. Nonetheless, she’s a kind child, untainted by the world at this point and loved by parents who adore both each other and her and her sister with overflowing love. Cadence can be uncannily keen like Coda as well, always eerily being able to point out details that others seem to miss. She’s known for being a little mischievous though, and her cheeky tendencies only heightens when she’s with her sister. The two are a force to be reckoned with.
[/size]
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me