Artist whimsyy [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Amanda (Mandy)

Postby whimsyy » Thu May 19, 2016 1:27 pm

Name: Amanda (Mandy)

Transparent Version

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2509714&size=large&format=png&rev=1463620854[/img]
whimsyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Amanda (Mandy)

Postby whimsyy » Thu May 19, 2016 1:32 pm

*art by manectric/patooi*

________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Αστραια ( Αστηρ )| Astraea (Aster)
Latinized form of the Greek Αστραια (Astraia), derived from Greek αστηρ (aster) meaning "star". Astraea was a Greek goddess of justice and innocence. After wickedness took root in the world she left the earth and became the constellation Virgo.

Companion: Jace the Platinum Sugar Glider.
Relationship With Jace: Shown throughout the stories! ♥
Finding Jace: Stars glittered brightly in the darkening night sky. Jupiter hung low over the large lake. The tiny egg glowed with a light blue tint in Aster's paws. She sniffed it and held it as it gently cracked. This was no normal earthly egg and she knew it.. this was a star's egg. Aster had kept it concealed with damp leaves and dirt to hide it away from predators. She had found the egg within the groove of a tree branch, high off the ground. Aster had found comfort in singing to the tiny egg throughout the days and nights that she shared with it. Aster crooked one side of her lips in a half smile, half smirk kinda way and waited patiently. Suddenly tiny claws showed themselves and an even tinier nose smelt the world opening around it. Seeing Aster the creature instinctively hid back in it's shell. Aster's gentle voice coaxed the tiny galactic animal from it's comforting shell. The creature resembled most closely a platinum-colored sugar glider except the places that would normally be a light-ish grey were instead glowing with a faint blue tint. She named him Jace meaning 'healing' because of the hole he filled within her lonely heart.

Personality Tidbits:
Doesn't Feel Lonely Because She Believes She Is Never Truly Alone
Collects Shells, Rocks, Feathers, Herbs, and Flowers
Loves Anything That Glows/Shines With Color
Silly String, Air Horns, and Halloween
Delicate Skin - Sunburns Easily
Silly At All Times
Favorite Move - Avatar
Shy At Times
Highly Intelligent
Attracts Butterflies
Lets Her Hair Cover Her Face
Gentle Touch
Acute Hearing
Passionate - Singer
Advocate For Love
Addicted To Music

Brief Background: Aster was not born on the earth and although she has no tangible evidence to show others, she knows it. Aster always has had a constant longing for 'home' and has never felt such comforts. She drowns herself in trap music because it gives her a sense of another galaxy. Aster also has a special... gift. She is able to see stars, galaxies, and planets as if they were as close as the moon is to the earth. She wishes she could share her gift with others but knows it is hers alone and cherishes it.

History: *Before Jace*
Aster's home planet was one by the name of Itxaro, meaning 'hope' in Basque. Although she didn't know it, Aster had been spared a miserable life of ruin amidst her planet which was overthrown by chaos. The creatures among the planet vary widely but all are born from stars. There is no conception or natural way to be born, rather when a star begins to die it lets out an 'egg' so to speak. Once it lands on a planet, the egg hatches to reveal a creature. Aster's planet recently had a being of chaos hatch and begin to destroy the peace that had reigned for over 200 years. Aster's egg was being cared for by Queen Veronica. With her power and resources she was able to send Aster to another planet.. Earth. As a viscling Aster attempted to fit in with others. She tried to find a group to call her own but constantly found herself to be an outcast of sorts. Everyone loved her but she still felt distant. Aster considered herself the 'Jack of all traits but the master of none." She had always been mediocre at everything, granted it was more than most and she enjoyed being able to do everything, she wanted to be great at something. As she grew to be a teen, she began to realize she had powers. She tried to shrug off the evidence but soon it became undeniable...

Aster sat staring at the galaxies before her while the evening sun caused her skin to sparkle as if she were a star herself. Flowers whipped wildly around her and the trees shook. Startled, Aster took to her feet and left the field towards the cliff that hung over a valley village called Grits.. yes, Grits. Aster sat on the cool rock and drew her claw down one side while watching the village lights begin to flicker on in each building. While she sat her paw began to tingle. Looking down Aster stared wide-eyed at the glowing pieces of rock beneath her paw. She scratched a deeper line into the rock and watched as the pieces that cracked began to sparkle. She furrowed her brow and began to walk away. These weird occurrences had been happening for days and she knew she couldn't deny them any longer. A thought flashed across her mind and with a wild look in her eyes she spun and slammed her paws, claws and all, into the rock. Shimmering pieces of what looked like glass splashed onto the rock. After a while the glow would die down and disappear. Aster stared into the distance as an idea clicked into place. With a crazed grin, Aster turned and sprinted through the woods. Her endurance, much like everything else, was mediocre but at least she could hold her speed for longer than most. Pulling her holographic knife from the tree where she hid it, Aster raced wildly back to the large cliff overlooking the city. Gasping for air she skidded to a stop and flicked the knife out. Aster stabbed the knife straight into the cliff, she knew it would damage the knife but she could make more. Instead of shattering into colorful pieces, the place where she inserted the knife began to glow and a glowing circle about the size of a bouncy ball appeared. Aster confusedly stared at it. Soon she began to carve circles and stab it lightly and harder in certain places. The sun had set and she sat on her haunches staring at the product of her galaxy-induced rampage. Aster was finally able to confront who she knew she really was.

*After Finding Jace*
Aster grumbled as she sharpened her knife on a rock on the banks of a little river flowing throughout the forest. Flicking his ear up over Aster's hair Jace smirked, "What was that?" Aster laughed, "You heard me, you turd!" "Yeah, Yeah.." Jace clambered off of Aster and dipped his toes in the river. "Well do you?" Aster looked intently at Jace, waiting for his reply. Frowning Jace stared back at the water, "No." Aster flicked the knife shut and set it on the bank before sliding into the water with Jace back atop her head. Jace gripped her hair as Aster dove under the cold water in the shades of the trees on that hot summer day which would never be forgotten in either of their memories.

The sun bore down on Aster's delicate skin as the trudged through an open field with little shade. Looking up her and Jace saw the galaxies as bright as if it were night time. At the base of the mountain Aster flopped to the soft, cool soil, "I want to go home..." Jace shook his head and climbed onto Aster's hip, "We can't and you know it... he probably doesn't even exist." With a fire in her eyes, Aster stood and threw Jace onto her shoulders before sprinting the climb up the mountain. She huffed as she pulled her body onto a large rock and sat for a break. "Tired?", Jace teased. "NEVER!", Aster shrieked as she picked Jace up in her teeth and hauled herself over another rock. She jumped from ledge to ledge up the steepest part in the mountain. As the day began to fade to night they made it to a large-mouthed cave, seemingly empty. Aster turned her head to look out over the mountainside but suddenly everything went black and the last thing she saw was the whole world tip sideways.

Jace's head spun as he slowly sat up. One paw to his head and one holding him up, he let his eyes adjust to the dark cavern that he and Aster appeared to be in. Looking to his left he saw Aster sleeping deeply in the dirt of the cave. Jace crawled to the only opening in the room and found himself looking into another room. We must be in a pretty intricate cave, he thought to himself. Jace froze as he felt a shadow pass over him. A feather landed on his nose and he whipped around before being pinned to the ground by a talon the size of his body. "Name," the giant bird that looked much like a Philippine eagle stood over him with a green aura radiating from his feathers. Jace stammered through unrealistic words before finally whispering his name barely audible to his own ears. The bird eyed Jace with glowing green eyes and lowered his beak within an inch from Jace's face before suddenly being slammed against the cave wall by an angry Astraea. The bird squawked his disapproval but allowed Aster to pin him. Aster's curly locks fell around her face near the birds own menacingly smiling face. "Brock?" Aster's words echoed throughout the cave as she awaited the bird's reply. "Indeed... and you are?" Aster backed off of Brock and allowed the bird to stand. "The name's Astraea, but please feel free to call me Aster!" "Alright Aster..." the bird motioned for the two to follow him into another room, "...care to state your business?" "We want in." The bird froze and tilted his head in Aster's direction, "Excuse me?" Astraea hated being so firm but she needed him to understand.

Aster met Brock's eyes head on, "We. Want. In." Brock continued leading them throughout the cave until they exited the tunnels and made it back to the mouth of the cave only to enter another room on the left of the cave. Brock sat in a pile of his own soft feathers and a squirrel which glowed of red popped his head from a hole in the back. He slid over Brock's nest and settled under his wings looking to Brock for an okay to speak. Brock silently nodded and looked back to Astraea as the squirrel spoke, "Redox here fellas!" Sitting atop Aster's head Jace whispered into her ear, "Why is he speaking like that?" Aster ignored the question and waited for Brock's reply. After some time of contemplation Brock stood, "Fine. You can come. Delaney is coming as well though. You will have 32 days. If you don't make it back at midnight on the thirty-second day then you won't be coming home. It's getting late, we leave tomorrow at noon. You can sleep in the back room where you woke up in." Aster didn't ask who Delaney was. She simply nodded and headed back towards where they had first awoke with Jace. The night was silent in the anticipation for the next day. Noon came ever so slowly and soon Aster and Jace found out that Delaney was a crazed monkey who wasn't even a galactic creature. She simply wanted to avenge their planet, Itxaro.

Aster helped Delaney and Brock shove the giant rock from the back of the cave and slipped through the tiny crack. Once inside the room Brock and Delaney separated two pieces of an unearthly rock and waves of blue crackled like electricity as it turned into a portal. Jace clung extra tightly to Aster's hair. Ow, Aster ignored Jace's tightening grip and watched as Delaney disappeared first, followed closely by Redox. Brock motioned the two in, "One at a time. You wouldn't want to morph." Aster nodded and gently coaxed Jace forward. He turned with a look of hesitation but felt comforted by Aster's sweet smile and stepped through the portal. Aster followed quickly and left Earth far... FAR behind. Aster found herself falling through what appeared to be the stars for only an instance before crashing and rolling to the ground of Itxaro. Standing, her smile instantly vanished. The planet was covered with red ash and not a creature was found within miles of the flattened planet. Aster found Jace knocked out cold among the ash and picked him up. Delaney stood taking in everything while Brock went in search of Redox who was nowhere to be found. As if she knew where she was going, Delaney took off to the west. As the ash whipped into the wind the whole world shook violently knocking Aster to the ground and separating her from Jace.

As Aster stood on wobbly legs, Jace found his way back and crawled shakily into her hair, "Where to?" "North," Aster said with confidence as they headed over the desert-like expanse that used to be home to lush forests and creatures of all kinds. They headed North into the night. Approaching two in the morning Aster missed a step and fell to the ground. With a sigh she lay there while Jace untangled her hair. The two fell asleep only to be awoken by blood curdling screams at sunrise. Aster bolted upright and Jace clung to her hair so as not to be flung off. Whipping her head to the right Aster saw the earth crumbling away and it was rapidly coming closer. Without a second thought Aster was on her feet sprinting from the disappearing planet. She found herself running East with a few other creatures including a Rhino, a Giraffe and a Beetle. As the sun moved higher in the sky the creatures slowed to a jog no longer fearing the crumbling portion of Itxaro that they had left behind. Without knowing names they had befriended the three creatures running with them and Aster sat on the back of the female Giraffe while Jace held onto the horns atop her head. The creatures kept a slow but steady pace well into the afternoon until they came upon what appeared to be a destroyed city. The only terrifying thing was that it was not only inhabited by terrifying creatures but the creatures were constantly dying amidst the destruction without a care for the life that was being lost.

The Giraffe stopped, "I don't want to go in there so I'll let you guys off here." Jace slid down her neck and back into Aster's hair watching as the Beetle and the Rhino continued into the city. "Thank you," Aster smiled and quickly walked to catch up with the Rhino and Beetle. Once in the city it only got worse. The creatures appeared nearly diseased with their eyes almost fully black. They gave wary glances towards the newcomers and avoided them with extreme distaste in their eerie black eyes. Jace hid in Aster's curly hair, "This place is creepy." "I agree. Keep your voice low Jace," the caution in Aster's voice distressed Jace a little but they headed on with a fake confidence. The creatures' colorful glows now all seemed a black or grey. A sickly looking dog sat on the curb staring at his paws. Aster approached him cautiously, "Hello? Sir?" The dog lifted his head and narrowed his one green eye at her, "What do you want?" His other eye was black as night and creeped Aster out so she tried to avoid looking at it. "What's happening here?" The dog's eye widened, "Where have you been?" Aster chose her words carefully because Itxaro creatures didn't tend to like outsiders. "The name's Aster, I'm not from around here. I've been lost in the desert where the world is crumbling and I have no idea what is happening?!" The dog seemed to believe her, "After Galek... Master Galek took over the world we just kinda... gave up. We... You can't stop him."

Aster shook her head, "Well how did this Galek..." "Master Galek!", the dog corrected her quickly while looking over his shoulder. Aster nodded slowly, "How did Master Galek take over?" The dog seemed to ponder the question, "Well it started a few years ago..." Sadness caused tears to well up in his eyes but they quickly faded, "With him being a being of chaos the entire world tried to chase him down and destroy him. The government got pretty close and from what I've heard he was badly wounded and looks terrifying. Anyways, as I'm sure you know, beings of chaos seem to send out beacons to other beings of chaos and soon there were nearly 1500 of them on the planet. Then this disease..." The dog again had to catch his breath, "This disease started taking over all of the creatures not born of chaos. You just kind of go numb to all emotions and don't care anymore, not to mention the physical side effects..." Aster had been so caught up in the story that she had barely remembered his black eye. Suddenly Aster remembered that she didn't even know the guy name, "Hey, what's your name?" The dog looked at Aster, shocked at the relatively typical question... "I'm Ryan. Just call me Rye." Aster was hoping the dog was comfortable enough to help her now. "Do you happen to know where Galek... Master Galek resides?" Wide-eyed the dog backed away from Aster, "No.. no, no, no!" Aster tried to calm him down, "Ryan, quiet... please! I need to meet him." Ryan shook his head viciously, "You don't know what you're getting yourself into Aster, but seeing as I have nothing else to lose..."

Ryan led Aster and Jace to a dark tower with a large moon behind it, "How typical..." Aster laughed at Jace's comment whispered under his breath. Ryan stopped at the large, open gates, "I won't go any farther... sorry." Aster nodded thanks to the dog and her and Jace headed up the hill. There were no doors to the castle so Aster went right in. "This is going to be so typical but..." Aster's whisper turned into a yell, "Hello?!" Suddenly the ground began to shake and crumble beneath them. Aster slid forward but jumped back away from the falling floor but as she jerked back Jace flew forward into the hole, "JACE!!!" Aster slowly backed away, tears flooded her eyes, "No... no... no!" A dark figure stood at the top of the staircase with a crooked smile, "Oh Aster... you've made a terrible mistake..." Fear flooded Aster's body like a wave and she could barely see through the tears on her face. "Jace," she whispered. The maniacal looking shadow laughed horrifically and suddenly the ground tore away from Aster's feet. Aster screamed as she fell and desperately tried to save herself but there was no escape. Aster saw the ground coming up fast and a small form already lay at the bottom.

At about the time Aster should have hit the bottom...

she woke up...

________________________________________________________________________________

Amanda's eyes whipped open and she breathed a sigh of relief while her heart beat a thousand times a minute. She smiled down at Kelso's soft snoring while he slept in the crook of her arm. After allowing herself to calm down Amanda shook her arm slightly as she whispered, "Kelso... wake up." Kelso blinked his blue eyes up at Amanda, "What is it," he said groggily. "You have no idea," Amanda huffed while the warm sun beat down on them from her window. Amanda and Kelso lived in a tree house in a huge red oak tree not too far from a small town called Plexton. "I had this dream where we were like from another planet! And it was taken over by this creature and long story short the creature like killed us!" Amanda ran all her words together in her excitement and attempt to tell Kelso everything. Kelso laughed, "Is that all?" "Well there was a bunch more but I can't really remember all of it..." Kelso smiled, "Interesting story, if you remember anything else then I'd love to hear it!" Amanda jumped up, "Oh! Oh! Well first off your name was Jace and mine was Aster and you were a lot different... full of snarky comments." Kelso looked taken aback, "Haha, well.. whatever works! I'm gonna head down to the store and help Spencer(A Viscet) open up the shop." "Okay," Amanda smiled and picked up a brush to untangle her curly hair.

Amanda slid down the ladder to the lush forest floor and trotted her way to Crix, her shop. At her shop she sold all sorts of remedies for colds, injuries, and other ailments along with everything scented including flowers and on some days even foods and drinks. Once at her little wooden shop she walked in through the open doorway, "Hey Spence!" Spencer smiled as he pulled things out to sell, "Hey Mandy!" Amanda watered the hanging flower pots and the flowers around her little shack. Out of nowhere Hayde(A Viscet), slid in front of the shack with a rose in his mouth, "Whle Hllo Thur." Amanda laughed while Spencer shook his head and Kelso rolled his eyes. "Get in here," Amanda giggled. "So me and you for the picking today?!" Hayde awaited Amanda's response. Amanda poured an almost empty jar of poppy seeds into a nearly full one, "Actually me and Spence are heading out there today... sorry!" Amanda gave a cheesy smile. Spence grabbed a basket that Amanda had woven herself, "You ready? I actually got to make a run to the city later." "Yeah, one sec!" Amanda grabbed her satchel and tucked two glass jars into it. She smiled and followed Spencer to the field about a half mile away. The two spent the day gathering all kinds of herbs and plants, (A Few Can Be Found Here).

"Hey Mandy?" Spencer looked at Amanda with his warm brown eyes as they headed back to Crix, "Wanna come with me to the bakery in the town?" Amanda smiled shyly, "Of course!" Walking back into Crix, Hayde jumped up obviously after sleeping on the job. "Haaayyddeee," Amanda said shaking her head. Hayde smiled with that of a child who had just been caught, "Sorry!" Kelso sat on the table that jutted out into the woods a little, "Got some herbs for me to sort through?" "Why of course," Amanda smiled pulling out the two glass jars she had filled. Spencer shoved his basket into Hayde's arms, "Yeah and you sort through this." Hayde glared at Spencer who stuck his tongue out in reply. "Hey, Mandy... let's get goin'!" Amanda spun around with a fork in her hand and glided it through her hair, "I found a dinglehopper!" Kelso gave her a wink and motioned towards Spencer with his shoulder. Amanda shook her head with rosy cheeks, "Come on Spence." After walking the mile to town the two stopped at Rodger's Bakery. It was owned by a human named Rodger but he had a pet viscet named Falgo so he let them shop there. Amanda opened the door that dinged and called out, "Hey Rodge!" Rodge looked up from the customer he was serving, "Hey Mandy, nice seeing you guys today!" Amanda smiled and flipped her hair behind her shoulder while making her way over to the counter. Falgo stood up and he picked out a blueberry muffin for Amanda, "Here ya are darlin'!" Amanda curtsied and took the muffin from Falgo. Falgo's boyfriend, Greg, snuck up behind Amanda and tickled her. "Hey," Amanda spun laughing, "Quit it you two!" The two guys smiled at each other, "We're putting on a fireworks show in four days time... wanna come?" Amanda looked to Spencer who nodded his head excitedly, "Yeah, we'll be there!"

Amanda and Spencer had gotten home shortly after sundown and Amanda lit a few lanterns in and around Crix so the critters would know they were still open. Hayde leaned on his elbow snoring as he kept dozing off and jerking his head back up while Spencer swept the shop. Amanda sat with Kelso creating something she had seen in her dream that night. "No wait... I think that piece goes over here... wait no... there!" Kelso fell onto his butt, "Woman, you're killing me here," he laughed. Amanda smiled, "Sorry." The two were adding cut up CD shards to a bird bath. Early they had started creating an animal out of glass shards and it shone light all over the shack where the light hit it. A few weeks went by and soon Amanda started selling them... to humans! Humans were walking the mile out to her little wood shack for her amazingly unique artwork. Amanda even managed to get Greg and Falgo to come and do some spray paint art that they gave away in the streets of their small little town for free!

Amanda climbed up the tree house as lightning flashed in the distance. Kelso sat on a pillow, "You might want to close the window." "Oh yeah? Lazy butt," Amanda knocked Kelso over playfully as she shut all the windows and pulled down a few of the curtains. Kelso flew around their home and turned on a few lanterns before setting the table. Kelso was an unbelievable cook. Amanda laid on her bed and pulled out a book to read with her headphones in her ears. Suddenly there was a knock on their little hatch door but nobody heard because Amanda had her headphones in and Kelso had his boom box blaring in the kitchen. Hayde sat at the bottom of the ladder in the pouring rain, ears drooped with a dreary mind. Amanda took her headphones out as Kelso jumped on the bed, "Dinner's..." "I already know what you're gonna say," Amanda stopped him. Kelso eagerly looked up at her... "Okay go on and say it," Amanda said rolling her eyes. "Dinner's ready Man!" Amanda fake laughed, "ha... haha... so very funny." Suddenly Hayde pounded on the door again as Amanda went to sit down. She squealed and fell to the floor. Kelso stood on the table and shrugged when Amanda gave him a confused look. "Who is it?!" Amanda waited for a response but the one she got was pretty slurred, "Ish Hyd." "Hayde?!" "Ysh." Amanda laughed while she opened the hatch to see a drenched Hayde, "Hey Hayde!" Hayde climbed up into their home, "Haha, hey Mandy!" "What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be home by now... no wait... you should be home by now!" Hayde rolled his eyes at Amanda's rantings, "Yeah, yeah... My sister kicked me out." Hayde frowned and looked at Amanda with pleading eyes. Amanda turned to Kelso who begrudgingly nodded. "Alright you can stay until you get a place of your own."

"Yay!" Hayde jumped up, "So what's for dinner?!" "Oh no, no, no. You better sit you're butt back down. We don't have enough for you," Kelso shook his head at Hayde. Amanda really didn't want to share her food either but she decided it was the right thing to do. After dinner, Amanda and Kelso threw some pillows and blankets in a corner for Hayde and the two of them headed to the bed they shared together. Amanda pulled the covers up and curled in a ball while Kelso sat on the other pillow. "Do you think Hayde just wanted an excuse to come over and see me?" "Nah, he seemed pretty true to his word," Kelso said looking out the only open window at the pouring rain. Amanda laid there looking out the window in the silence of the storm until Kelso spoke up, "Are you lonely?" Amanda rolled over and sat up to face Kelso, "No! That's absurd... why would I be lonely? I have you." Kelso smiled, "Okay, we're always honest with each other Mandy... I meant like do you want a boyfriend?" Amanda mulled over the idea, "No, not really. I really meant it when I said I have you. I don't want to have to open up to someone new, ya know?" Kelso was satisfied with her response and nodded with a gentle smile before cuddling up against Amanda's side. Amanda wasn't sure if she meant what she said but she laid back down with her back against Kelso's and slowly dozed off to the sound of pitter patter on the roof and a light buzzing in the distance.

[ The following are modified excerpts from the EXTREMELY long story I wrote. It was just way too much to include. There was a rhino that trashed Amanda's shack and a human in a ghost sheet that kept showing up around Amanda (it was an angel ) that all happened before this. Plus Itxaro was destroyed and Aster and Jace had to flee to another planet where they got separated and la-dee-da... so yeah, this was just so you understood why Amanda has two 'lives'. ]

Aster's eyelids were heavy as stone. After a few minutes of struggling she gave in and rested her head back on the cold cement. There was a groan and Aster heard the voice of Jace echoing off the walls of what felt like a small cellar, "Amanda?" Aster sat shocked, "Whose Amanda? Jace is that you?" "Jace...", the voice trailed off, "Yeah, I'm Jace." Aster's adrenaline started pumping and her eyes finally flicked open but adjusted rather slowly to the dark of what Aster believed to be a well. After adjusting, she noticed Jace leaning against the wall of the well. Jace nodded to Aster who looked at him with confusion, "Why aren't you acting normal?" Jace shrugged off the question, "You should be more concerned about where we are." Aster angrily glared at Jace, "Well... okay. We appear to be in a well." Jace snickered, "Well yes... but... never mind." Aster was really frustrated but let it slide, "Seriously Jace, why are you acting so... odd?" Jace stared at Aster and she wondered what she was missing. "Do you really not remember?" "Remember what?", Aster whined.

"Why can't you remember Amanda my dear," the Shadow stood at the top of the well. Aster and Jace's eyes shot to the top of the well. "Did you like my trap? The bottom is just a painted mattress, smart right?" The two sat silently in the well. "Not very talkative anymore are we? Doesn't matter. You two are just the creatures I need. Realm Hoppers. Suddenly Aster's curiosity struck, "Realm Hoppers?" "Yes my darling... Realm Hoppers. I need you to think for me dear..." Again Aster cut him off, "And why should I?" Jace flicked her and Aster again gave him a confused look. "Because, if you would let me finish... You are Amanda... Amanda is you and you are Amanda... Getting it my dear?" Aster sat on her rump and thought hard. Faint views of a shack and a tree house flashed in her mind. Spencer. Hayde. Falgo. Muffins. Herbs. Amanda. Aster caught her breath when she saw herself sleeping in the tree house through the pouring rain. "What's going on?!" Aster looked to the Shadow for answers but he stood staring down at her silently. "Galek." Jace growled, "Galek?! Do you know where he is?!" The Shadow laughed... "Oh sweet idiotic creature... I am Galek." "Why do you pause so much," Jace cried out. Galek shook his head, "I don't like you. Only the pretty one," he smiled winking at Aster.

"Anyways, I brought you two hear because I'm desperate for help back on Earth... Please don't speak until I'm finished." Aster sunk to the ground as they listened and Jace curled in her arm nook. "My name's Ed back on earth just like you're Amanda and you're Kelso," Galek said motioning to them separately. "After the zombie outbreak I was separated from my family... only to find out they were brutally murdered! Not even by zombies! By other humans and viscets that wanted their food!!" Aster lifted her paw but the raging Galek didn't notice her so she spoke out, "Galek!" He froze and eyed her suspiciously but nodded for her to speak. "What "zombie outbreak" are you talking about? Where me and Kelso are sleeping right now there are currently no zombies... zip... nada..." Galek laughed and then sighed while sitting on the edge of the well, "Sweetheart, your friends... Falgo and Greg... and that human, what's his name?" "Rodger," Jace added. "Yes... Rodger... Rodger is actually the leader of your group." "Group? Okay seriously Galek, what are you talking about?!" Rodger huffed at Aster, "YOU HAVE BEEN SHELTERED! Go back! Go home! Explore beyond your precious tree house home and tell me what you see!" Aster and Jace eyed each other, "How do we go home?" "Simple... go to sleep." The two rolled their eyes in hopes for a more reasonable answer. "Here," Galek disappeared and reappeared back throwing something into the well that burst and let out fumes causing the two to go unconscious.

[ Again, this was a modified excerpt from the real story I wrote... tried to shorten it so you could get the gist because this is by far my favorite story I've ever written! ^-^ ]

Amanda jerked up in bed to see Kelso already staring at her. The gas must have reached him quicker because he's smaller, Amanda thought. The two sat silently until Hayde's snore could be heard in the other room. "Oh I forgot he was here," Amanda whispered quietly to Kelso who nodded in agreement. Kelso curled up on the pillow and just laid there quietly while Amanda tip-toed into the kitchen. Amanda smiled when she saw Hayde sleeping soundly in the corner but she knew she had to wake him for protection on her journey. Amanda squatted beside him and poked him, "Hayde." Hayde lifted an eyelid, "Yes?" "Will you come with me and Kelso to explore the forest?" Hayde sat up groggily, "What? Mandy you're crazy! Have you looked outside?!" Amanda walked towards the window and lifted a curtain, "Yeah I know." Hayde leaned into the corner, "Soooo, can we wait until it eases up and is light out?" Amanda pulled out a chair and dropped into it, "Yeah, I guess." "What's this about anyways," Hayde questioned while rubbing his eyes. Amanda started with 'This is a long story' before spilling out every little detail that she could remember to Hayde. Hayde stared wide-eyed at her, "Mandy, I don't want to sound harsh or anything but are you sure this wasn't just some insane dream?" Amanda honestly considered his idea but she truly believed she had been in another realm. She had felt it and tasted it and heard everything as if it had been as real as the paws before her now. "Maybe you're right. We'll talk more tomorrow. I still think we should explore anyways!" Hayde smiled and nodded at Amanda before laying back down in his makeshift bed.

The next morning Amanda left Hayde to eat breakfast with Kelso before darting off to Crix. She blurted out every detail she could to Spencer and requested he go with her to get Falgo, Greg, and possibly Rodger. At about noon the two returned with Falgo. Greg and Rodger were too busy with the shop to come but Falgo was eager to expore. All the time they were at the bakery, Rodger had looked so guilty and kept turning down Amanda's stories that it made Amanda extremely nervous but she tried to ignore it. Climbing up into the tree house last, Amanda found everyone sitting around the table, "Hey! Where's my seat?", she laughed jokingly. The guys all sat around the table eating nuts and berries that Amanda had sitting in a bowl in the center of the table. "So you guys ready to explore?" They all nodded and Falgo motioned her over, "Check this out!" Amanda walked over and saw the plan they had drawn out of the nearby forests and city. Amanda laughed and took a red berry and smashed it in the center, "How about we just start from here and see where it takes us?!" The guys all 'yeah'd' and agreed before jumping up and sliding down the ladder. Amanda chuckled to herself while picking up the chairs before following quickly behind the guys. [okay chuckled is the weirdest word]

Amanda hurried to catch up with the guys who seemed overly eager to explore. They rushed through the forest at a North West angle for about a mile and a half before getting a little worn out. All the while there had been a constant but very dim humming in the background of their minds. As they neared the second mile the group wanted to just turn around but Amanda kept them going, begging to just go one more mile. As they slowly approached the third mile point, the buzzing had now come into the forefront of their mind and Spence finally mentioned something, "What is that noise?" The group shrugged, all except Falgo who had frozen in his tracks. The group all turned and looked at him before switching their gazes to follow Falgo's gaping jaw and pointing paw. They weren't sure what they saw at first except for the 20 foot tall fence. 15 feet of it was made of blocks of concrete while the top 5 feet were a simple link fence with barbed wire that was obviously electric because of the constant buzzing. "Well," Hayde said trying to break the silence. "I want to know what's on the other side of the fence," Kelso said. "Same," Amanda and Spence said simultaneously. They shared a funny look at their jinx before continuing on towards the stone wall. "Let's just follow it. It has to have a gate somewhere," Falgo seemed to be questioning his statement but they continued along the side anyways.

Amanda swore she could hear sounds from the other side but it was probably just because she was so nervous. As the daylight faded and the stars came out the group began to round the wall. It was around 5 in the morning when they finally came to a large black fence that stood as high as the wall. Rushing up the group looked out but all they could see was more forest. There was a road that ran under the fence and there was another fence a little ways off surrounding the fence they were already in. As a third precaution there was even a barbed wire fence surrounding that fence! The group stared in awe. They never realized how protected they were... but from what? Suddenly Hayde hit his tail on the metal gate making a loud clanging sound considering the gate appeared to be hollow. The gang all hushed him and Hayde rolled his eyes before sitting on his tail and falling over clumsily. "Seriously... all this way for nothing?!", Falgo angrily yelled. "Wait...", Spence stuck his ear in between the metal of the gate to listen (it was too close together for his head to fit through). Off in the distance they could hear something that sounded like a low moan. The sound began to come closer and soon there were more of them. Suddenly, what looked like a human could be seen passed the barb wire fence in the distance. "What is that?", Amanda looked to Falgo for some answers. Kelso sat on Amanda's head and whipped his head back and forth motioning no before whispering, "Let's get out of here Mandy." "We should go," Amanda voiced Kelso's opinion louder and the gang agreed.

They were no more than 15 feet away when guns began blazing. The loud machinery scared all of them and they ducked to the ground. Humans from inside the gate had rifles, machine guns, and the lot as they shot the humans past the barb wire fence. Suddenly Hayde said what they were all thinking, "Are those zombies?" "As much as I hate to say it... they most definitely are." The group stayed close to the ground as they sat contemplating the new truth that had been hidden from them. "I wonder who else knows?," Falgo seemed to be implying his own owner may have known. The gang had all gone to their own homes for the night to relieve the terrifying scenes in the form of nightmares all by themselves, although Amanda and Kelso always had each other. That night the two drifted off but only Amanda left the earth...

Explanation of The Stories: Well I figured I'd give an explanation for the crazy stories. One, I thought it was a cool twist that hopefully would make it pretty interesting. Two, I really wanted Amanda to be a home town kinda girl with crazy big dreams but also a viscet from another world because she looks like a star to me. Another little secret is that Amanda's "dreams" aren't truly her dreams... in fact they're a different reality but still very much real except Amanda can shut out Aster if she really wanted to and not return. IF I get the chance to own this wonderful viscet then these stories will most definitely expand... I already have ideas of a rhino trashing Amanda's shack and what happans to Itxaro.

Also, the true form is below... I wanted Amanda's dream reality, Aster, to seem more realistic to the reader so I included a 'fake' form above.

Name: Amanda (Mandy)
Derived from Latin amanda meaning "lovable, worthy of love".
Companion: Kelso the Platinum Sugar Glider.
Relationship with Kelso: Shown throughout the stories! ♥
Meeting Kelso: Amanda was an abandoned viscet, meaning her parents had left her on the doorstep of a pretty loving family. This family consisted of a mother and her two children, a girl and a boy. The girl was Riley and she was 12 while the boy was Ramond and he was only 3. Amanda was a young viscling and got sick of Ramond pulling on her but eventually she just allowed it and it created much of who she was allowing her to tolerate more than most. Living with humans also gave her certain skills that wild viscets wouldn't know nor use but she used them to create her tree house empire (in a later story) and to help her survive (also in a later story). One day when Amanda was laying in a window sill there was a loud noise on the window right in front of her. It had all happened so fast that she didn't know what it was so she ran out through the doggy door to see. Sniffing around outside the window she could smell the creature but it had apparently left until she heard, "Back off!" Amanda was taken aback because she had never thought of herself as a scary creature, "Whose there?" "Back off," the creature insisted. Amanda took a few steps back and said the cliche, "I won't hurt you." "Yeah right." The creature still stayed hidden. Amanda, a being of curiosity, broke through the bushes to find Kelso sitting with his back against the house, "Back off..." he cried desperately. Amanda laughed, "Seriously, just come inside so I can help you out." The sugar glider begrudgingly agreed and Amanda carried him inside. As the sugar glider healed he finally admitted his name was Kelso and the two began to bond quickly. In a matter of weeks the two were inseparable.
Looking For

whimsyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Amanda (Mandy)

Postby whimsyy » Tue May 31, 2016 11:25 am

[ Amanda's Friendships ]

Amanda lives to prove to Jinxx that she is worthy of his friendship. Her strong crush and deep care for him leaves her constantly attempting to relieve his cynical view towards life. Whenever Jinxx gets into an angry spell, Amanda knows to keep her boundaries and stays away for the most part because she doesn't handle anger very well. Often when she creates something she doesn't approve of, whether it's a statue or a simple flower crown, she allows him to destroy it. She knows how Jinxx cares for his beard and she loves it just as much! Mandy also doesn't mind Jinxx's stubborn ways although she gives gentle suggestions at times.

Time to time Amanda used to run into Talyn's pack and one day meeting Talyn they became instant friends. Amanda's lack of judgement towards others make her and Talyn a good mix. Because Mandy is just as intelligent as Talyn, he doesn't tend to manipulate her although she enjoys doing his bidding most of the time anyways. Amanda's travels ran her into Talyn's parents as well but she never really mentions them to Talyn in fear of their friendship. She enjoys Talyn's intelligent conversations and together the two grow smarter and smarter together.

Amanda adores spending time with Crown because of the way Crown adores her. She loves when Crown plays with her hair and often makes him flower crowns in return with flowers and stones using thick-ish twine to hold them together. Together the two are always getting into innocent chaos and laughing quite possibly the whole while.

As a Seer she can totes see into peoples heads and could prolly visulize whatever mandy's seeing. Annnd she's non judgy XD

Amanda's consistent love for making people happy leads her and Reythm to have a pretty tight bond. The more time she spends with Rey the more she gets to know their kinks and quirks and works hard to abide by them to keep them happy. Amanda adores creating designs to show Reythm to get their opinion and better her creativity. Mandy's constant praise for Rey keeps Rey happy in turn making Amanda happy for such approval. Whenever Amanda runs out of ideas she enjoys spending more time with Rey who always seems to have something in mind.

Mandy and Savannah both share in the No Bad Vibes Club. Together the two are extremely chill and love to just hang out and talk all the time. Mandy loves to play with his ears, horns, and hair while they talk because she can sometimes be a bit fidgety and because she just adores his ears. Although their relationship is strictly just friends, Amanda often finds herself staring at him and blushing a little too often than she should.

Rehema's high position changes nothing between her and Amanda's friendship. Amanda respects her in the way of her position but gives her a big hug every time they meet no matter her rank. Mandy loves to design headdresses, jewelry, and even sandals for Rehema in her free time. Amanda and Rehema's shared love for healing make them quite the team because Mandy enjoys finding herbs for Rehema to use. Considering Mandy is born from the stars she enjoys stargazing with Rehema as well. Amanda plans on hand-making a flute for Rehema one day because she loves listening to Rehema's music.

Amanda loves Cascadia's often sassy remarks and the two can often talk for hours on end about the most random of topics. Both girls love being social and often hang out in public places and go to parties together. Mandy loves listening to Cas's gossiping because the two girls have pretty different groups of friends. Together the two can vent about everything to each other and never worry about losing the friendship they share.

Although Mononoke and Amanda don't see each other all the time, they often run into each other because Amanda happens to live in a tree house in Mononoke's forest. Mandy could always sense that Mononoke was born for something greater and the two share in many similar things in life such as their ability to hear the language of the animals in the forest. She enjoys feeding and talking to Mononoke while she travels the forest and always leaves her door unlocked in case Mononoke needs a place to stay nearby.

Amanda only sees Zedok when he's traveling through her part of the forest but when she hears he's coming she cleans everything in her tree house home and leaves hand sanitizer everywhere to appeal to his quirks. She loves checking up with him and seeing all the Polaroid pictures that he carries so she can live vicariously through him. The cheesy pocket watch joke still makes her laugh every time and it wouldn't be the same without it.

Amanda views Pandora as a sister of sorts and loves having adventures with her in the forest. Having an equal love for life and Pandora makes them the best of friends and they've never once had a fight. They spend the majority of their time together laughing quite hysterically because of how silly they both are together. They can never be down when they have each other's company. Amanda is more girly than Pandora so they help even each other out in certain situations.

Although Aaron, aka Ronnie, is rather independent she occasionally allows Mandy to give her company. Amanda loves Ronnie's inventions and often attempts to bedazzle them with stones and flowers that don't tend to stay. Although Amanda's fear of heights often gets in the way, she really wants to join Aaron's adventures and knows she'll do more than just watch Ronnie's crazy attempts one day soon.

WIP
Looking For

whimsyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me