Mature Day: 8/28

Father
Mother

Hallow
Roja

Mutations wrote:Mane Edit---Inherited---Uncommon
Fox Tail---Inherited---Rare
Complex Horns---Not Chanced---Rare
Last edited by ~Trompy on Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #418

Postby maritime. » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Oh my holy goat cheese pumpkin pot pie This baby is beautiful and *dies* I'm screeching. I will go and contact saka. about ownership of our babies beautiful baby XD I can't believe my silly childish boy finally has a family he'll love and treasure!

Hollow is a happy and proud father now XD
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit. » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:02 pm

oml
I need them
*steals*

So jelly of future owner of having this child
ew this was ugly
yo im rabbit/weston/salem
and i'm barely ever on
rabbit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:55 am

After quite a bit of discussion me and saka. have come to the decision that this beautiful child will be up for adoption!

Here is the form criteria that you will need at the least for this competition!
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Pirate gif:

This will be an almost unlimited impress me (us since we'll both be judging), anything like coding, prettying up, art, and extras goes BUT off-site or off thread forms are not allowed.

This will end in a month on 10/4/2016 with no further extensions, Good luck to everyone entering!

Extra info:

Hollow's Personality:
Hollow is a serious and level headed viscet but acts like a very silly, happy-go-lucky prankster. He likes to babysit and play games with kids. He's very loyal and likes to bring gifts to everyone. He hops around like a kangaroo or bunny almost all the time since he's very energetic and usually can't sit still. edit: ** Forgot to mention that Hollow is a ghost/ Halloween spirit

Roja's Personality:
Roja is a very happy-go-lucky character. She is social and welcoming to new viscets, even if they might not be nice to her at first. She is very playful and will usually have a smile on her face, it is almost impossible to bring her down. She also jumps at any and all opportunities to help viscets in need.

The baby will come with a free art piece or two but I'll need some time to make it since I'll be making it myself, i'll stick it here when it's complete. You may use the art in your form but the winner will get to keep it.
Last edited by maritime. on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:20 am

Mark!

I have the BEST idea for this bab x3

Also question, can we pretty up/ add extras to our leisure? I'm assuming it's a yes because this is an "impress me" but I just wanna make sure! ^^
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *-wolfs-* » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:27 am

Dropping, entered in too many ;^;
Last edited by *-wolfs-* on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sometimes when life gets hard, I only need to come and look at this, and suddenly I feel better <3
*-wolfs-*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:28 am

MoonPheonix wrote:Mark!

I have the BEST idea for this bab x3

Also question, can we pretty up/ add extras to our leisure? I'm assuming it's a yes because this is an "impress me" but I just wanna make sure! ^^

Yes, prettying up, coding, and extras are fine, i'll update the form so it's clear on what's fine and stuff just in case there's other questions
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:44 am

Username: HellyBoo
Name: Maddox
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: Maddox is a happy Viscet, Much like both his parents and doesn't worry about whats thrown at him. Hes a very relaxed cet with no desire to take actions on things he doesn't have to. He hates new things with a passion and He hates trying, If something isn't in his direct reach he wont get it and will do what he can without having the try. He isn't a very social viscet, Again with the need to try and make friends as his mother use to say. He has a few friends but he does not enjoy making them, When they come to him with intent to be friends he will accept them.

Relationships:
Hollow - "My relationship with my father is of a nicer one, We get along well when we are alone but around groups I sometimes cannot compete with the people around me, Which often makes me upset, while my father is playful and outgoing with me sometimes he can be very controlling in the manner of the serious nature he holds though I don't blame my father, the world now does have you acting Paranoid and thus a Serious nature makes me proud of my father."

Roja - "This is a different story, While I don't hate my mother, I feel less for her due to her happy nature. While I understand I myself am a Happy viscet, My mother is on a different leave. She is way to cheerful for her own good so I suppose, I desire to be away from her most of the time. Also being she is super social, its common for her to bring home viscets in an attempt to make me share her social nature. I love my mother, don't get me wrong, Just the effort to try and make her proud.

Capricorn - "Capricorn is probably my closest friend, we get along great and It is simply friendship. Capricorn is more than happy to be hyper with me and understands the fact I don't deal well with effort at all. She is great to ensure our days are planned and I have no need to supply a large amount of my time to it.

Pirate Gif: "Good old Jack Sparrow, one of the best pirates around In my
opinion. Played by the wonderful Johnny Depp. 'But why is the rum gone?'"

"Yeah. Jack Sparrow is my spirit animal.
Careless and hyper. Welcome to my life
Guys.

Last edited by HellyBoo on Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saka. » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:03 am

I'm marking this for future reference, I can't believe I didn't post on this beforehand. Thank you for making this gorgeous baby, and good luck to all in the comp!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

saka.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyllin » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:30 am