The Anian Colony Inktober event 009 by Kenobi.

Based on Click to view
Artist Kenobi. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Kenobi.

The Anian Colony Inktober event 009

Postby Kenobi. » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:42 pm

Welcome to the Anian colony: a living galaxy of faces with every stripe and shape. Here you’ll find collections of species across the galaxy, looking for new adventures and quests to experience and mold for future tales. Will you find someone to accompany you on your voyage? Or will you simply explore the endless star system? The possibilities are up to you..

Belongs to wolfpack12

Last edited by Kenobi. on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Anian Colony Inktober event 009

Postby Hydra. » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:53 pm

*I love all of these adopts you make so much-- they're all so fabulous! :o*

Name: Beatrice Romes "The Cavalry"
Who do they work for?: Beatrice works for a sith by the name of Dunkirk Stall, she's bound to him because of a debt her father couldn't pay off, and it's not as bad working for a sith as one might assume. This lass believes that the sith might have an liking for her, and that's why he takes good care of her, and doesn't send her on suicide missions, despite how much she asks of him for a dangerous mission like that. Beatrice often gets paid decently, and usually returns back from missions in great conditions. She learned that if she returned and was injured, that the sith lord would flip tables because of it, he'd literally choke hold someone until she was able to stop him by saying it was her own dumb decision, or by telling him who did it, and that she could round them up for him if that's what he desired. Now, she does have to admit, the sith lord she works for, is pretty smexy, (her words exactly), and she wouldn't mind engaging romantically with him, but she assumes it's not professional (which it isn't) and she'd rather bottle those feelings up since it could definitely screw with her job.
Personality: This young lass has two sides to her. She can be a big ol' gumdrop, who loves to cuddle and playfully joke around and flirt, or she can be a serious, fiery gal. Most of the time she's pretty content, but if she happens to not be able to do anything, she'll fidget, prod and poke at the person she works for if she has to do anything, or if she can do anything. She's used to working and only working, so when Dunkirk gives her days off, she often gets baffled, and requests to do a mission of some sort. Beatrice can be a royal pain if you think about it, she's full of energy, and always wants to do something, always. So you have an energetic, persistent, nagging girl who just wants some mission, or job. Even going out to get someone food would entertain her. When she's on a mission, she's rather serious and has a temper. Beatrice has a short fuse when she's out and about, she hates complications, and loves a challenge.
Other: Oh lord, I can just imagine doing roleplays with her and my other babes. I just want to hoard your Star Wars adopts now, and hold them close to me. Being raised on Star Wars was a definite thing I loved. If I happen to get this lass, I'll make it a mission to get a sith character to name Dunkirk Stall, because that name just seems right for an evil smexy looking man. lol

Beatrice likes to go by her alias "The Cavalry", but she's also pretty chill with people calling her "B" or "Tris". She doesn't quite care about the dark or light side, but she thinks the guys on the dark side are more attractive, because she loves people with a dark side to them. Plus Dunkirk literally lured her to him by telling her the dark side had cookies, and that he could provide even better stuff to her than the light side could.

For some reason I totally see her spray painting where she has missions at, just signing her name with a skull design beside it or incorporated with it. She's an honest cutie, even though I can't see her actual face, I think she's cute. I'd probably make her like 4'11" -- fear the short woman! lol
Hydra.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:14 pm

I FORGOT TO DESIGN HER FACE
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfpack12 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:34 am

Name: Kire 'Blade' Sek'ala
Who do they work for?: An outcast, much like herself, known simply to others as 'Fang'. A Mandalorian who had been exiled from his clan, for going against one of their 'traditions', or so he said. What he did to get himself exiled exactly, will forever be a mystery. Some say he killed someone, others say that he was a traitor. Some even say that he had manipulated his own clan into turning against one another. But the truth is, no-one knows. Not even Kire.

It isn't really a matter of who she works 'for', but rather who she works with. Kire had originally been hired to kill Fang. Something about him blowing up one of her employers warehouses, that apparently contained 'highly valuable' goods. However, with what little knowledge she had about him, it was safe to say that she was a tiny bit nervous of actually facing him. Especially with his reputation of kill first, ask questions later. Therefore, when she finally managed to track him down, she was honestly surprised to learn that he had been wanting to meet her. To make matters even more surprising, he even went on to offer her a chance of working with him. 'Who wouldn't want to work with the famous Blade?', as he had put it. That, and that it was better to work with someone who appreciated her skill set, rather than someone who undermined it. It is safe to say that Kire ended up accepting his offer in the end, if not a bit reluctantly.

The two are now the co-founders of a small mercenary group, known as the 'Outcasts'. With Fang being the leader, while Kire is his second in command. Although, she isn't really complaining, since her pay is far better than what it once was. For the most part, when it comes to taking both missions and jobs, she often prefers ones that won't gain her too much attention. Whether it be assassinating someone, or simply delivering information. She doesn't mind, as long as she gets paid for it. But more often than not, she will pair up with Fang when it comes to the more difficult ones. Begrudgingly admitting that his aid does make things go smoother.

Their relationship is more along the lines of a friendly rivalry, if not frenemies. Often becoming competitive when it came to who got the most kills on either a mission or job. Which often ended with either boasting or arguing, depending on the outcome. They would even sometimes tease one another, or offer advice on how to better themselves when it came to combat. Although saying that, they don't always get along. Especially when it comes to both planning, and their own respective opinions. This is due to the fact that, while Fang and Kire are similar when it comes to their respective clans abandoning them, unfortunately that's where their similarities also end. They are just two different people, with two different views on life. Which has often either caused them to come to blows during a mission, or to argue over how to handle a situation. Especially when Kire's own morality and sense of justice is questioned.

Personality: Kire is mostly known for her merciless and cruel personality. Often lacking compassion and sympathy when it comes to those who are in pain, or are in need of help. Believing that her job comes first, and anything else will have to wait. Because of this she can be quite unforgiving, when it comes to those she considers her 'enemies'. Especially to those who have either stabbed her in the back, or have gotten in the way of her job. She can even become increasingly aggressive, if someone continued to push her buttons. Which often ends up with her lashing out at that person, with little to no regret. Something she takes great pride in.

Kire can be quite intelligent and tactical, when it comes to fighting. Often preferring to analyse a situation, rather than jumping into it head first. She would only act if she is certain of the outcome. If not, then she will pull back and escape. Despite popular belief, Kire would not fight someone if she believes it to be a waste of time. Proving that she does have a considerable level of tolerance, and knows when to walk away. However, if she were forced to fight, then she would either try to use her opponents strength against them or try to find a quick escape route.

When it comes to sarcasm, Kire is the queen of it. Anyone who has ever worked with her could tell you that. You could be asking her a question, and the only answer you would get in return is one filled with complete and utter sarcasm. Something that has become almost second nature to her. Especially when she needs it to either put someone in their place, or to cut short an unwanted conversation. She even uses it to trick her opponents into attacking her.

However, there are times, when she will show a more vulnerable side to her. One that she only lets her family and close friends see. While it is rare to see, Kire can be kind and comforting when she wants to be. Something that definitely differs from her usual personality. Whether it be lending a shoulder to cry on, or simply giving advice to her loved ones. Kire will be there for those she cares the most about. Even going as far as to openly threaten someone, if she catches them either bullying or harassing her loved ones. Not caring on whether or not it would damage her reputation as a mercenary.

Despite her merciless reputation, Kire is capable of knowing right from wrong. Often only going after those who deserve it, and refusing to take jobs that harm those who are actually innocent. However, no matter how much someone may annoy her, she will not kill out of cold blood. Believing it would only make her worse than those she is hired to track down. Proving that she does at least still have some morality left in her. Even if it isn't much.

Other:

- Kire travels alongside a half blind Loth-wolf, whom she affectionately named 'Amou'. Meaning 'eagle wolf'. Much to the annoyance of both Fang and his Nexu, Vixa. Not that Kire truly cares. Especially when it comes to her overprotective wolf budy. Due to his lack of vision in his right eye, Amou's hearing on that side of his face has since hightened. Allowing him to detect an enemie's presence from a mile away, and give an early warning to Kire if she isn't paying attention to her surroundings. Which has proven to be quite useful in the long run. Especially during recon missions. When Amou isn't protecting Kire on the battlefield, he can often be seen messing about with her when neither are needed for a mission.

Amou, himself, is a pretty unusual sight for one of his species. For while most of his kind are either white, black or in some cases, silver. He is instead, a dark golden brown colour. With black feather-like markings, stretching diagonally outwards from between his shoulder blades. Looking as if he had grown wings. Which was probably why he had been captured, and put up for sale within the black market. Kire really doesn't like thinking about what might of happened, if she hadn't of bought him.

- While Kire does have a deep hatred for the jedi and other force users, she can't bring herself to hate her sister, Jayla. Even though they don't always get along, and often question each others respective occupations. They still take the time out of their very busy schedules to either simply catch up on lost time, or to help out with each others missions. Which has caused Kire to end up taking one or two jobs from the republic. Much to her own annoyance. She even somehow managed to convince Fang into tagging along. Which can sometimes either be humorous or disastrous. Especially if her sister's clones get involved.

- Kire's codename, 'Blade', originated from her skills with sharp objects. Even from a young age, she was able to throw a knife perfectly at an object. But at that time it was more of a nickname, rather than the name of a mercenary. At least, until she made her first kill. Now, it's the one thing that brings her the most comfort. It even gave both her and fang a fancy new title, that she sometimes likes to tease him with. 'The wolf, and his blade'.
wolfpack12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kenobi. » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:08 pm

Ah, sorry for putting them off for so long. I really liked both forms ^^'

This one goes to wolfpack12!

I can always make more Mandalorians in the future if anyone is interested in them :)
Kenobi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me